Master Negotiator

>20 Billion
>11 Billion
>5.7 Billion
>0 Billion

Which chapter in The Art of the Deal is this negotiation tactic from?

Attached: Trump cash.jpg (2203x1627, 558K)

The part where you have all the leverage for two years and still get BTFO before trying to spin it as a win.

> 20 billion
This is a well known CNN lie, fabricated and pushed by the CIA

Attached: 1548308361646.png (256x256, 119K)

Ah I think you missed your raiding party, OP :(

Time zones can be a bitch

Building the wall was a policy Trump was elected on. The Dems put their narrative before what the people voted for. They held the government to ransom and as a consequence, countless people haven't been paid.

There isn't anything racist or morally wrong about strengthening your border. It's about allowing people in legally.

Think about it this way. Im from Australia, if I wanted to come to America I would ha e to apply for a visa and pay the fees associated with that. However if there are others who also want to come to America but just walk across the border, not waiting for a visa or paying the fees like I would have.... wouldn't you say that it's actually me who has been discriminated against? Why should I have to do the right thing when others don't?

Crossing a border illegally is just that. Illegal.

how are you supposed to negotiate when the other side simply can't let you win because it will obliterate their chances in the upcoming election? the dems would have gladly waited years for the cities of america to degenerate into flaming husks. if that happened you would never see another republican president ever again.

The only reason anyone on Jow Forums ever supported Trump was due to his plans to build a wall and secure the border. Now that he's failed to do these things, there is no longer any reason to support him. You Jow Forumsthe_donald faggots need to go back.

>you would never see another republican president ever again.
Good!

The chapter where you save a bunch of money by temporarily suspending public services then appropriate funds to build the wall anyway.
Quote from a tombstone

He already has the money you fucking idiot.

You keep the government closed until people start to realize how useless most if it actually is. You fire TSA and ATC and tell the airlines to hire their own ATC and Security, you move USCG over to DOD, or make them essential, then you let the rest of the government resistance niggers starve to death.

That cope

>The Dems put their narrative before what the people voted for.
But the people didn't vote for a wall

Nah, most people just disliked Hillary more than him. She wanted to escalate Syria and he didn't. That's a bigger deal than meme wall.

What sect of Judaism are you from you shill faggot?

Attached: pepe-gun.jpg (469x452, 39K)

>Nothing refuted
>If he loses he's actually winning
t. Abbo intellectual

Attached: ShareBlue employee.jpg (858x821, 359K)

>fire TSA and ATC
woah. is that legal after 9/11?

All this trump hate is coming from a discord.

Attached: 1548425276593.png (760x749, 538K)

Kek no it's not. It's just the real world seeping in.

IF YOU ACTUALLY THINK HE IS NOT JUST GOING TO GO AHEAD AND BUILD THE FUCKING WALL, YOU ARE AN IDIOT, AND HAVE NOT BEEN PAYING ATTENTION FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS

I don't even use jewscord

Oh stop it. Its obvious he doesnt know what he's doing

The same one that says announce you wont cave before caving the next day

>t. SEETHING RETARD

It wasn't legal to make them federal employees after 9/11. But it was called the PATRIOT act so, you know.

free is pretty good deal... OP owned himself lol
Watch and learn kids... for those that have not learned already lol god damn your dumb.

Covfefe

Shoon

The fact that Americans still defend him is proof that their nation is dead.

The part where you become president of the United States of America.

Attached: 1541627103373.jpg (281x314, 26K)

The president is legally allowed to spend as much money as he wants on military contractors. He could literally just start hiring a bunch of them to build it, I hope he realises this. If not, he's fucked.