So brave

So brave

Attached: 4A3043EA-1C61-4B93-ABDB-A21B7B59477D.jpg (1058x1605, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o
youtube.com/watch?v=s43yLMgXXOU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_(World_War_II)#Industrial_output.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What on earth is that thing on the bottom right?
That isn’t human

Col. Hans Rudel. 11 aircraft, over 500 tanks, 170 artillery, 70 landing craft, a Russian battleship, a battle cruiser, a destroyer, and over 1,000 various vehicles

Attached: hans.jpg (720x1280, 70K)

And could probably cook a mean borscht. Women today can’t even suck a dick and make a sandwich.

I'm sure the NKVD liquidated these liabilities when they returned home.

You have to have some serious brain problem to ever believe Soviet wartime propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o

When I look around the world today, the picture from the paper that comes to mind is: A woman's regiment in the Soviet Union in the sharpshooting! Or: A women's battalion of grenadiers in Spain! All I can say to the representatives of this type of female equality: I would not be a man if I wanted to tolerate such a thing. I experienced the war. I know how hard it is. I know how many men's nerves have been shattered by this war. I have often seen them return by the dozens, doddering, completely ruined and broken! The idea that a girl or a woman has to take it upon herself ...I could have no respect for the German men then!

Attached: 1428120143308[1].jpg (490x299, 19K)

You just know the Sorrenti cunt has never handled a weapon and in fact has been conditioned by kikes to fear firearms.

these women hated degeneracy and wanted to sacrifice their lives for their ancient fatherland

And still they lost to a bunch of communist slavs. Guess that means most of the remaining German soldiers were pretty terrible.

>el goblina in a SS unit
Wtf I hate Nazis now???

Russians are gods of war.

They lost to Russians.

Attached: 50985293_234262820841542_6394814383683272704_n.jpg (960x817, 27K)

>they were powerful so you could bitch incessantly about the patriarchy
where did we go wrong?

Operation Stand Your Ground /SYG/ started last night and is continuing over the weekend:
.,_

Attached: south_warren_syg_news.jpg (1440x1610, 375K)

She'll turn right around and rage at a modern girl for posing with a rifle.

This is Simo Häyhä. Simo Häyhä killed 700 soviets soldiers. The soviets called him the white death or belaja smert. Cope, lefty faggets.

Attached: Simo_hayha_honorary-1.jpg (750x500, 75K)

>Taking Soviet propaganda as read
They can also deadlift a tank and kill a man at 30 yards with their laser eye beams, so says the Politburo.

youtube.com/watch?v=s43yLMgXXOU

speaking of kill counts...

Attached: schnitzel.jpg (259x194, 6K)

>Ironically believing Soviet propaganda
Mariya Oktyabrskaya was a true hero
>"When her tank was hit by gunfire, Oktyabrskaya, disregarding orders, would leap out of her tank and repair the tank, amidst heavy fire."

Attached: gratelyamused.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Another ugly childless Jewish cunt celebrating the murders of Goyim Women's children. Instead of spewing shit about a subject it obviously knows fuck-all about maybe it should read sum Quigley and get a basic knowledge of international financing and war that drives international Jewish Capital Investment.

*zerg rush
Fixed that for you

Claire Sorrenti celebrates the brutal murder of 775 young, innocent men who likely left behind wives/children who suffered hardship due to the death of the husband/father.

Attached: Nazi Cosplay.jpg (564x846, 101K)

you know what is so unsettling about this? If you have a bunch on men that fought many battles and killed many other men, they look like pic related. Sullen, joyless, filled with unspoken rage and depression.

yet these women, oh these women. You could have told me these women repaired all the flags of their country and I would believe you. If you told me they ran the local school, church, daycare, or hospital I would believe you. What is unbelievable about these women is that they look perfectly normal, happy, and fulfilled, yet they have killed around 64 men each.
Pure psychos

Attached: 5e07cca921b903d74e43b7365ac3c803.jpg (540x383, 56K)

>Have a 9-1 kill ratio against commies
>While fighting the whole world
>Commies win at the end of the war because attrition
>huuurr duurrrr muh commies lel
Commies would have ate a shit sandwich 1v1 against Germany. Your a fag.

>repair the tank under heavy fire

Unfortunately the common masses would believe this because they're so god damn illiterate

probably how many nuts they drained

>most likely this

Why don't they just do their femme history lesson realistically by making it about the female English radar operators?

Attached: sneezers3.jpg (425x350, 40K)

9-1 is inaccurate and counts civvie deaths. It was more like 1.5-1, not that it's important. Unfortunately Germany was fucked just because of logistics and shit like that

More evidence that this is a Soviet propaganda photo. These women probably never fired a rifle.

Fake and gay.

>guns are bad
>Russia is bad
>those brave Russian armed queens slaaay
Can't have cake and eat it too, catlady.

Let's be real here - some of these ladies are not a propaganda (most are) and truly were successful. But then again, on every single of them is hundred of more successful male snipers. But nah, those don't deserve mention, toxic men.

How are they confirmed exactly? I have a really hard time believing any kill number like this.

But yes, I believe snipers got quite a lot of kills in certain parts of the war.

Because we can totally trust Soviet government statistics anyway.

>775

Attached: bro.jpg (224x225, 8K)

>>"When her tank was hit by gunfire, Oktyabrskaya, disregarding orders, would leap out of her tank and repair the tank, amidst heavy fire."

lol like it's an RTS or something. I bet she had a sweet hammer swinging animation.

Then why the fuck didn't DICE make a Battlefield V game based on these actual female soldiers instead of making shit up like the lesbian amputee who looked like she was scissor sisters with the Boss from Metal Gear Solid 3?

>This is Simo Häyhä. Simo Häyhä killed 700 soviets soldiers.

Without an scope.

Or that there were just more

USSA killed more Axis soldiers than lost own.

11-12 mln axis & co, from them 7-8 mln (exact number is not known) were germans (from whom only 400 k died in captivity)
against 8.7 mln ussr soldiers (from whom 2.7 mln died in captivity)

near the end of the war german cities had no young men left

"""""""""Women"""""""""

Attached: 20190126_175835.jpg (381x381, 81K)

>Igor at the bottom right
I think we know who was bringing in the scalps.

Haven't we been down this road just a few days ago?

Post a picture, and then make up some bullshit as the caption which supports your propaganda objectives?

Sandmann mocks and berates an Indian who was a Vietnam veteran...
Became
Some highschooler who was part of a group which attended a million person anti-Abortion march gets accosted by an old Indian man banging a drum and the young man stands his ground.

Fake captions are the number one tools in a propagandist's toolbox.

Attached: 1544909774339m.jpg (1024x602, 110K)

And yet according to the official story, the germans send women to work in the Auschiwtz monster machine death camp. Completely defies all human knowledge. As you said women weren't even used as soldiers.

Attached: Karl-Hoecker-album-Laughing-at-Auschwitz-(1)e.jpg (1000x664, 87K)

>get shot in the head
>wake up two weeks later
>literally walk it off
Anti soviet propaganda is so much better then Stalin's SJW bullshit.

>nazi
They were German you bint.
nazi was a derogatory term invented by a deviant religious sub-culture to describe a political party that they did not like

whoa

Attached: aces.png (1128x8644, 685K)

Probably just killed some Wehrmachts Soilders. who weren't even Nazis. But hey, every German is a Nazi right?

Attached: ede_2.jpg (328x350, 13K)

God mutts really are retards with zero reading comprehension arent they

>confirmed
The Soviet Union didn't confirm shit with regard to kills. Might as well have said they had fifty trillion kills for what their numbers were worth.

The average Soviet soldat has more in common with the landser he fought than any modern leftist in the first world.

Attached: Soviet troopers with PTRD.jpg (1247x800, 449K)

That's a USSR unit, you utter mongoloid.

More like yellow death. Good lad though

Germany lost 4 million. USSR lost 8,6-10 million and 13 million wounded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_(World_War_II)#Industrial_output.

The number isn't so unbelievable. Millions of people were involved in the war. It's the "nazi" part I have trouble with. Was the difference between an SS officer and a Wehrmacht conscript memory holed at some point?

well yeah why else would you use zerg

this is mostly propaganda

ussr required confirmation of loses because each soldiers was receiving a significant money bonus per destruction of tank or enemy airplane.

nazis did not require, they believed in "words", and they were not payed for "words"

germans claims are poor propaganda.

a lot of times all the kills from one unit would be assigned to one specific person for propaganda purposes

Very true, their stats aren't worth shit with all the propaganda they're buried under.

"Our stronk women snipers. 1000 kills!"
"Oh. And how many did you kill at Katyn?"
"Oy! That wasn't us. That must have been the Nazis!"

>everyone who fought in the Wehrmacht was a "Nazi"
the absolute state of allied historical revisionism

I'm not German, but wasn't the official story that they forced Jewish women to be prostitutes or some such?

>Was the difference between an SS officer and a Wehrmacht conscript memory holed at some point?
To complicated to teach to child or adults with IQs of children... I've had fully grown adults attempt to explain to me that Mussolini was a nazi.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 9.09.29.png (832x225, 92K)

Never heard of him, just read a bit of his wiki. Makes me sad that Germany lost

Look up the differences in reporting kills between the Soviets and everyone else. Also, soviet "snipers" were often embellished propaganda

>>SS

Lurk moar retard

There was approximately x1.3 death ratio in your favor.

Killing children and women isn't hard.... I mean you had 200 years of practice

>/sg/ posters are dumb enough to buy into KGB propaganda

just about every person alive back then did
things have changed to the point that if you were sent back in time to that era, under the condition that you were not allowed to return to the present until you'd explained the modern world to the masses of the past, and you were hoping to return to something resembling the progressive times of today, you would have to outright lie to those peoples' faces because they would be sickened to hear what their actions had caused. you'd have to look your ancestors in the eye and completely and intentionally misrepresent the future they chose to try and get away with how brutally they were betrayed.

if the fighters of WWII saw the world today they would change the future without a thought

german loses are aroud 7-8 millions, you was missing around 14 million people dead or missing after the war and resettlement according to population balance, only around 4.5 mln were civilians and 0.5 million emigrated.

ussr loses were counted, total loses were 8.7 from which 60% were russians.

you cant use western wikipedia in any war that invlves russia, it is "mostly" propaganda now.

another problem is how you count loses
ussr counted all combatants as loses, includng services (like truck drivers or nurses or r&m) that were part of the army.
there are no german sources about their loses in ww2 today, only estimations.

literaly propaganda lmao, how gullible are you ape?

its now called the FSB or front side bus

Wrong. Most of the kills they racked up were against Soviets in 41-42 who had terribly trained pilots flying horribly outdated pieces of shit they called aircraft.

Plus, they weren't like US/UK pilots, who were declared aces after 5 kills and rotated home to train other pilots. Germans flew until the war either ended or they died, even after they were wounded. Hans-Ulrich Rudel, the highest scoring Stuka ace, returned to the cockpit even after his leg was blown off.

Yes, the german women weren't send as prositutes but as warden in the monster machine of death. Yet, Hitler did not even want women as soldiers because its too tough for them and not fitting for their nature. Go figure.

Attached: Karl-Hoecker-album-Laughing-at-Auschwitz.jpg (1000x645, 89K)

Kill yourself retard

Don't you love feminists?

They claim all russian stuff these days are lies made by Putin.

Yet they would believe all these soviet propaganda stories that women kills more than that navy seals copypasta guy.

How do these people even function?

Screencapped to preserve his history.

How do you lie like this?
'>,

Josef Alleberger is one of your compatriots user, his book is excellent

>doubt

The US played along, some of these traveled through Murica.

Brits are surprisingly respectful too when they're getting shelled. As anyone really.

Attached: Justice_Robert_Jackson,_Eleanor_Roosevelt_and_Liudmila_Pavlichenko_(cropped).jpg (732x537, 64K)

someone should told them that USSR was very nationalistic today leftist would be killed for degeneracy

The difference in population for Germany between 1941 and 1945 was 4 million.

Attached: 1544252611076.jpg (1024x845, 67K)

typo, 8.7 military loses

civilians were also estimated by poplation balance as 17 mln civilians

Planes that were destroyed in airfields and not in combat in first days af war are not "combat victory". ussr did not have many planes for aerial combat. also they had small number of planes in the start of the war.

biggest combat loses of USSR were in late periods of war because ussr had many assualt fighters like il-2 that made significant damage for ground vehicles but also had high casualties

fact is that germans did not require confirmation of loses and ussr required. thats why all USSR claims in tanks and airplanes are more or less correct while german are based on "myths". i dont even mention oher axis soldiers and diviions.

Who is this semen demon?

Real snipers/marksmen do not have happy faces or cheerful demeanor, they remember the faces of everyone they kill and are unable to be happy. Pure propaganda.

Ok and the point being... I hate Chery picking faggots with a passion.

Attached: 1548275218582.gif (200x200, 2.44M)

I messaged this bitch on the fact they were snipers and several of them were spotters for Male snipers. Aka not all of them had 700 something kills. These animals probably had less then 400 together.

Confirmation was required to pay "bonuses" for soldiers.

This

Stop living in your head.

The difference in population for Germany between 1941 and 1945 was 4 million. Then lost 1 million in resettlement.

Meanwhile difference in population for Soviet Union was 26 million:

1941 196,716,000[3]
1946 170,548,000[

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Soviet_Union

Here's the problem

>USSR propaganda also many historianstudents know how amazing Germany was at fighting. Even people who are extremely biased towards usa or uk

the difference between popultion of ussr between 1939 and 1945 was +7 mln LOL. it increased during the war "technicaly" according to your logic

do you know math or you are pretending to be moron?

Tf phone
Histories *

The war with the soviet union started in 1941 you moron.

The Soviet took over the baltics in 1939.

Bruh