Am I crazy for being paranoid?

Anyone else fearful of African or Arab decent people when having to take public transport? I'm always on constant paranoid alert after seeing someone get robbed once on the bus I take. I'm really not used to this amount of violence and having to be CONSTANTLY paranoid for my safety. What do I do?

Attached: police.jpg (619x619, 130K)

Always remember the golden rule. Around blacks never relax

How do you guys in the US live with this constant fear? If I had to be here permanently and use the bus I'd go insane.

Don't be a pussy ass bitch white boy

love the default pol response. I want actual help.

What country user? Makes it hard to answer with your meme flag.

A CEO of a major company was stabbed to death in London while confronting a carjacker after leaving a restaurant in the morning. In a relatively good neighborhood too. As of 2017, London has become more dangerous than NYC for the first time. If I lived in a large city in the UK, I would be paranoid too.

Otherwise, depends on the country, but I would just be a man and tough it out in the urban areas (for education and/or employment) for a bit before settling down in the countryside, where those fears are unwarranted. Easier said than done, but I wish you well eurobro.

Crime in the US is at record lows, Los Angeles and NYC have never been safer and they're way more non-white. Just facts. We honestly have it much better than Europe in most ways.

Few exceptions: Chicago, New Orleans, St. Louis. (but these are mostly blacks killing other blacks)

>having to take public transport?
What's it like being poor?

I live in Chicago. I'm constantly stressed and on edge on public transit. I've had to pull a gun on the street at night once before. Little choice other than try to live where browns aren't

This is why people think burgers are so retarded. Public transport is heavily used by the middle class in most European countries

In Europe and some Asian countries like Japan and Taiwain, it is leagues better in quality than in the U.S. They haven't spent generations demonizing public spending like us yanks so tons of well-off whites in the UK, France, Germany, Italy, etc. use public transport. In America it's a very different story. You're a brainlet for making that comparison though.

may be deport shitskins from your country

Accept the undeniable truth, that no matter where you go, what you do, you will never be 100% safe. Bad people exist, bad luck exists, and shit happens. Not a single thing you do will mitigate all chance of something bad happening, so be aware of it, but dont let it control you.

If you're not a manlet use your body language to impose your physical space on the bus. Stare down shitskins that encroach upon it, do not give an inch of legspace.

t. take bus every morning to work with browns on it

Public transit never took off here because the areas where it's needed are filled with violent niggeroids so nobody would use it anyway, and in rural areas it's not really needed or wanted. People want cars so they can travel to the next town over to visit their friends/family or whatever.

>los angeles and New York have never been safer
Sure if you're using a 30 year window

Liar i've never seen an intimidating white man in Brampton.

Get fit. Carry a knife if you really don't feel safe. It doesn't even have to be a big one, just big enough so you can at least make sure to kill the guy who is killing you. Must suck to not be able to own guns.

Why would they be stronger than you? They ate cow's manure most of their lifetime.

Think of your awareness like traffic lights.
When you are home and safe green light.
Generally in public orange lights warning.
Around certain people red light danger.

Most people are green light all the time, with little awareness wherever they are situated.
You must train yourself like this to move out of constant green!

#1. Don't live around niggers.
#2. Don't live around niggers.
#3. Puff yourself up and look alert. Nogs go after weak looking prey.
#4. Be alert and keep you head on a swivel. Don't let niggers get close to you like if they ask you "yo, what time you got?" or "can I axe you a question?". It's an old trick to get within striking distance of you.

what the fuck is up with you bitch ass europeans, i take it you don't lift or something? when i take public transit it's the mud-skins that turn their eyes away from me in fear

stare them down hard when they pull that horse shit, they are all show and zero substance

Post your sources. This isn't Twitter.

Or any white man?

You're a coward living in fear, Jow Forums cant help you, only you can help you.

You voted for Merkel you dumb mother fucker....stop bothering us and accept taking it up the butthole from Africans! That's what you voted for!!

Paranoia is just a midly superior form of human consciousness. It does not belong to a technocratic society where the human condition is undermine, and there's not real need for intuition whatsoever. Kill yourself.