Blond dudes (in the USA)

There's none of these guys left, are there? You see the occasional one, but it's rare enough to make you notice.

How did Jew's manage to effectively kill off an entire hair color from American life? It's astounding to me.
A big redpill is that feeling of awkardness you get around a blond man or even, dare I say- a group of 2 or 3 blond people.

>most under-represented demographic in media, ever
>if in media, never a 'normal' character. villian, weirdo, evil but charming guy, faggot., but never just a normal person.
>normies literally form their world views off media, so this fucking matters

How did it get so bad, Jow Forums?

Attached: completely normal image.png (502x749, 742K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QX20CbMvF24
youtu.be/RYbe-35_BaA
nytimes.com/2006/10/18/world/americas/18iht-web.1018eyes.3199975.html
quora.com/What-percent-of-the-people-of-the-world-are-blonde-and-what-percent-have-black-or-brunette-hair
medicaldaily.com/why-red-hair-and-blue-eyes-so-rare-plus-4-other-surprising-facts-about-413492
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Compare footage from the 1970s to today and the decline becomes extremely obvious. You have to compare the home videos that people took (there are lots of Youtube videos of walking/driving through cities to choose from) with what you see today when you walk down the street since there are legions of bleach-blondes on TV, disguising the extent of the decline.

Thread about me so I might as well bite.

You said it yourself. Media.
Popular idea of blond men is that they’re different from all the brown haired white people, so they’re a liability.
It does effect me almost every day.
I used to resent the obvious awkward, lowkey hatred that I experienced every day in public. But I’ve learned to embrace it, and just ignore it. It will literally ruin my life if I let it.

When people are awkward around me I just open up and say hi, and smile to show im not some demented freak bad person thing.

But yeah I do get noticed whenever in public. Often gay little interactions with people too, because of it. Still young so I look like Hitler Youth.

Attached: F785FCBA-C8E2-473C-A493-6340387AB8CF.jpg (443x445, 48K)

Amalek must be destroyed so the jews can rule supreme.

Blondes and redheads (sons of Esau) are the biggest threat to jews. This also explains why (((they))) are flooding Germany with shitskins as it contains the highest concentration of Amalek.

You can hear this Ravbi talking about it right here, very openly. Amalek must be destroyed “to prevent another Hitler being born” and another holocaust, according to Rabbi Elyahu Kin. This also explains why Prince Harry was forced to marry a negress. Redheads are the direct descendants of Esau. Diluting the royal bloodline prevents any descendants of Esau from carrying on their lineage.

Attached: 7645B166-E4FE-4287-ADD7-EA1155ACB9CC.jpg (595x819, 62K)

youtu.be/QX20CbMvF24

It's shocking. I made this thread because I saw a relatively platinum blond guy, and I was just
>What the FUCK?
They're literally all gone. In a store of 1000 people you'll see 4 blond men, and that's on a good day.

Nah I’m still blond here in muttsville

stop radicalizing me

Attached: pep3.jpg (228x221, 9K)

There are more blondes in the world than anytime in human history. Theres just much more of everyone else as well.

It's getting better, not worse. Only the Aryans feel threatened.

if you’re going to larp as a Jew be less cryptic about it.

Blue eyed brunettes are the only true master race
bl*nDoids btfo

There are plenty of blonde dudes in the midwest, just not mexifornia or Jew york.

Attached: 1515618238343.jpg (413x395, 21K)

At first they came for the blondes ...

(((Hollywood))) villains are disproportionally high represented in movie reel.

Men are evil psychopaths or gay or both (The silence of the lambs, harry potter)

Women in roles are bitchy arrogant whores, most brunettes with dyed hair (diverse highschool movies, total recall, basic instinct).

The most antiblonde propaganda is very subtle and not too SJW.

Then they came for the brunettes until you're all mutts. You should spread more awareness of this topic among your people.

I noticed this recently while watching WCW videos on YouTube. So many blonde men! I work with some guys who're blonde and see a few blonde men (even in London). It's probably more media manipulation.

nig just go to Utah famalam, where da fuck you live where you cant find blonde fellas. I went to a school in Utah and there were like, 4 albinos, most I have ever seen.

Sorry, I mean blonde villains in hollywood.

Attached: duke-nukem-3d-art_1440.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 134K)

Blondes only make up 2% of the world population. That's the entire fucking planet. Blondes are the ultimate minority. All the blonde girls you see are phonies.

And I fucking left America. Everyone only ever said two things about my blonde hair, either that I was Hitler's wet dream or blonde hair looks feminine. It didn't help that I lived in a Jewish neighborhood.

Now I live in Japan. You know what they say now? Your hair is gold! Wow, it's so soft!

Fuck the US. I'm never going back.

>bl*ndoids thinking they can compete with the superior blue eyed brunettes

Attached: IMG_0379.jpg (777x1024, 148K)

There are more non blondes than ever before, and they get more and more. (((Hollywood))) is one reason, why blonde people hate each other or feel guilty for nazi or slavery shit. The swedes feel more guilty for Auschwitz than some Bavarians of alpine race. Guess why.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

again, just go to Utah or some parts of the Midwest. Where da fuck did you live before where they said that?

I am even more rare, I have red hair as does my twin brother. People stare at us like freaks

Kek. This would be me if I haven’t scored with a girl that has a fetish for blond. I know the pain, fren. :)

This.

>be blonde person
>while hanging out with group of friends I lightly joke about how it’s kind of nice having blonde hair
>left wing Hispanic girl in the group blurts out “well brown is the future so”
>they’re not even being subtle anymore

Burgers, no, the whole west is manipulated to think of blondes like you "gay" or "SS psychopath". Fuck this jewish manipulated brainlets, who can't even stop hating blondes, if they're right wingers.

It was always their goal. They won’t discriminate the whitey by hair color when day of the Garlic cutting comes, but they do specifically hate the blond ones.

Why would you hang out with a woman as a friend, especially if she is a shitskin white hater?

My father has blond hair and he married my mother who has brown, naturally all their children including me have brown hair, that's why.

What kind of genes or phenotypic markets point out a high chance of having blonde hair? t a mixed man who is blonde like his father

You should kill her in minecraft.

You two are fucking stupid im blonde and
Have about ten friends right off the top of my head that are blonde....two of my sons are blonde. There is more important shit to discuss this is a bullshit fucking thread....

Attached: 1547396716031.gif (340x223, 1.99M)

What in the fuck are you talking about? You aren't American. You're a fucking African pygmy!!

Toss that little bastard!

You're gonna smash jap pussy and lose the blonde hair in your kids.

Attached: 1541481700171.jpg (800x1199, 103K)

What are you fucking on about? Why do mexicans larp as americans?

I’m not directly friends with her she was a friend of a friend

If you have them in your genotype, your kids could be blonde, if your wife have them too.

Genetic engineering and sperm banks ftw.

It's a bit of a shame that egg banks don't really exist

>shut up goy the transition isn’t COMPLETED!!!! SHUT UP!!!!

Seriously though, there’s nothing wrong with this thread being up. Good for you having blond babies and knowing lots of them. I’m talking generally. From what I’ve heard they’re not that rare in Utah. But in less fortunate states it’s shocking.

Not an argument, your anecdotic evidence based comment. Blondes extinct and that's a negative side effect of white genocide (or suicide however).

yeah but only moraless chinks do that

how come fellas can have white hair when they are 8 but brown hair when they are like, 12

I know, but its not immoral to optimize your genetic code.

u make a compelling argument

Attached: 4cj3k79lxbk11.jpg (599x600, 44K)

Believe it or not hair color is determined by a million genes, but there are three which are important. The gene to deposit pheomelanin in the hair makes gingers, eumelanin causes brown hair, neuromelanin causes black hair, lack of all thereof causes blond hair. So pretty much you have two genes on that, if your father has blond hair and your mother had brown, that means you got a blond hair gene from both your mother and your father, if you get a pheomelanin gene with blond, you get strawberry blond, if you get two pheomelanin genes, you get traditional red hair, if you get one eumelanin and one pheomelanin you get auburn hair, if you get one blond and one eumelanin you get either dirty blond or light/medium brown, depending one which gene overpowers the other, if you get two eumelanin genes you get dark brown hair, if you get any thereof plus a neuromelanin gene, you get black hair. I hope I explained it well.

That's why I think blond hair will have a rebound in the white American population, since a lot of blonds married and had kids with brunettes and brown-haired people, their offspring will most likely see it reemerge.

Depends on your ancestors. Finns or Swedes from Åland darken hardly.

Japanese make up ~1.68% of the world population.

I WANT IT BACK

Attached: 1535256908515.jpg (633x758, 100K)

because that happens to pretty much every white person. Whites don't produce melanin until they're around 10, that's why it is so dangerous for them to go in the sum.

lol, my brother is white as fuck, blond and have gray eyes, who would think that the last whites would be found in BRAZIL?

We out here you lil bitch. Procreating and whatnot.

I remember 2008 danish sperm banks ran out off "seed", because it was very popular to have a blonde chad as donor.

White Europeans are blonde. I'm blonde myself and so were the last 3 girls I dated. Stay mad, Cletus.

b-but I lived in this small Mormon desert town in southern Nevada. I HAD NO CHOICE

Attached: 1546831079265.jpg (1000x1000, 230K)

heheheh

Attached: 6CDB894C-E222-48C8-A9F1-5A375BC876F6.jpg (340x314, 78K)

Well, the change was triggered by the start of puberty, but if you put infants or young white children in the sun like that, they develop moles and freckles. Also, meds and Balkanites don't have that gene, hence why they're not white.

Know that feel bro. I hope the more or less blonde amish have children until US explodes.

Attached: ami.jpg (640x540, 104K)

They’re killing everything that isn’t black hair/brown eyes (shitskin traits)

The Amish population is exploding here, it used to be around 50,000 in 1960, now it is 500,000

>>if in media, never a 'normal' character. villian, weirdo, evil but charming guy, faggot., but never just a normal person.
I can barely stomach movies because of this. They essentially did Aryan = bad. Every villain is a beautiful white Aryan man trying to do what's best for his people and nation (like Hitler).

Really rather not dox myself, but yeah, I almost considered converting to Mormonism just to be among my own kind.
The worst part is the hypocrisy. Girls dye their hair blonde en masse and then say blonde hair is a turn off. Hey, your two inch long nigger roots aren't too appealing either, you cunt.
It's lost no matter what I do. I now know how Chingachgook felt when he said he was the last of the Mohicans.
Enjoy dodging trucks with your children as an old man, Sigfried.

Today mostly through degeneracy like feminism and cancer like hollyjew. Kikes use blondes as a symbol for "white men" in their movies. Wasn't even the django unchained villain a blonde guy?

I love the Amish, I have lots of Family members up in Pennsylvania and they always send down Amish baked goods. The best thing they make is this desert called "Shoofly pie" its delicious. The Mormons and the Amish are fastest growing white communities in America even though Mormonism may be theologically retarded the community in my opinion is really good.

Attached: 5b06d611e2533.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C798.jpg (1200x798, 163K)

They're doubling every twenty years. 2150 there could live hundred millions of them. Feminism btfo.

like I said in this thread, Mormonism may be theologically retarded but the community and culture they have in my opinion is really good

I live in Pennsylvania and our former governor was extremely triggered by them. He tried to write laws to make them modernize, but they were undone by the Republican Pennsylvanian government in 2012ish, New Democratic governor won't bother with them, but they're now out of Pennsylvania and now settling in Ohio, Indiana, Missouri, last I heard.

>tfw natural blonde
>tfw last white person left in almost my entire family tree
>tfw live somewhere there's almost no natural blondes, rarely see anyone like me
>tfw browns look at me like they're seeing sasquatch
>tfw the few other whites I do are usually hipsters and uber-mega degenerate cucks
>tfw I feel feelings that seldom few feel
>It's lost no matter what I do. I now know how Chingachgook felt when he said he was the last of the Mohicans.
Feels bad man

Neither of my parents are even blonde either, I lucked out with a recessive gene. I feel like I was called up to fight for Hitler but it's so hopeless, I embody that Goebbels quote about the darkness descending upon the city and not being able to wake up in the morning sometimes

because they're hateful, ugly, bald, 4-eyed, fat, worthless, do-nothing jews. all they want is attention. and they hate anything that's pretty and beautiful.

they've poisoned the minds of the last 30+ years of women who exist.

I was blonde as a child but am brown haired as an adult is that a normal thing?

Your a fucking idiot user blondes arent going anywhere fucking shill show me shred of evidence that isnt propaganda, like the bullshit your spreading. Even if you're not a shill then you are still spreading thier agenda and creating a false narrative
>Not an argument
Go fuck yourself....

Attached: 1546732554888.gif (500x382, 388K)

What's the deal with bottle blondes in America? Why do so many girls dye their hair blonde there and then act like they're as high value and rare as a natural blonde?

Any person who tries to take away Amish traditional whoopie pies and Shoofly pie is a natural enemy to me

Obama wanted to get them into the healthcare system, which means more wagecucking and less agroculturing for them. I hated him for that. The mennonites are more modern without the degeneracy of modern people.

Again made up bullshit you're pushing an agenda some of you fucks are worse then the left you hate so much

Literally every blonde girl in America is fake. It’s insanity. I had crushes as a kid on adult blonde girls and then I found out they’re 100% brunette. Literal alien tier morphing horror.

Yeah, he got BTFO'd and lost reelection lol. Anyways they broke out of this shithole, so, good for them I guess.

it is see and

Attached: 1548486009056.jpg (255x82, 6K)

fr. they also try to effeminate blonde guys alot too Ive noticed, often making the whitest guy or the blonde guy the gay one or the femininely exotic one in media.

Attached: 1526405004803.jpg (800x481, 71K)

I rarely ever see blonde males

I see even fewer blonde males with white women

In fact I can only recall once in the past 5 years where I've seen a young blonde couple with children

US is dead my friend

Uffricans 2050 --> 4 billion
Whites 2050 --> from today barrely a billion to 700 million.

Whites = some blondes
Uffricans = no blondes.

Duuuuh. Brainlet.

Attached: 1514323185771.png (692x729, 25K)

youtu.be/RYbe-35_BaA

You're right lmfao

How many times do I have to tell fellas in this thread. Go to Utah or some Midwest places.

Yeah, Obablo had to get rid of that to get a few Pennsylvanian senators and representatives to vote for it. Mennonites are ok too, but just remember the Amish are just a radical form of the Mennonites.

famalam white blondes and redheads are only like .10% of the worlds entire population. I will get you the sauce famalam hol up

Because America used to actually have real blondes and they're playing up to the American image

Attached: edrn9f8xc66z.jpg (830x626, 84K)

>nytimes.com/2006/10/18/world/americas/18iht-web.1018eyes.3199975.html
>Blue eyes are increasingly rare in America - Americas - International Herald Tribune
>OCT. 18, 2006
>over TWELVE years ago

HOLY SHIT KILL YOURSELF YOU STUPID KIKE

>About half of Americans born at the turn of the 20th century had blue eyes, according to a 2002 Loyola University study in Chicago. By mid-century that number had dropped to a third. Today only about one 1 of every 6 Americans has blue eyes, said Mark Grant, the epidemiologist who conducted the study.

IF YOU DID THIS WITH ANY OTHER ANIMAL IT WOULD BE DECLARED ENDANGERED IN ITS NATURAL HABITAT

blonde hair is a recessive gene, so as soon as you start mixing blondes and brunettes, blonde starts disappearing

I get what you're saying but that doesn't fix the future of the country, the brown horde keeps spreading

A lot of blonde people don't stay blonde.
I started out children of the damned extreme blonde and gradually turned darker dirty blonde.
Not getting in the sun enough will only add to it.

Utah and Midwest (and parts of areas like PA) are still white but you have no idea how bad it is if you're never been deep into the west coast. There are places in the west coast that are basically Mexico and they're a voting part of your country now

Attached: IGNORETHISGOY.png (1166x821, 226K)

That's a big threat, because they're not only dying their hair, they also act like paris hilton tier sluts, but that's not gonna be bad for the brunette girls meme, its bad for the blonde girls meme. Elliot rodger is the result of such idiocy.

Who cares blonde dudes are evil and weak anyways

They mostly live in the Northern states, especially places like Minnesota. You won’t see any of them if you lived in, say Texas.

Attached: 53EAD4A7-51DF-4830-B23F-473348859208.png (500x499, 318K)

Alright I was a little off with the .10% of the worlds population. Redheads are only 2% of the entire worlds population and Blondes are and only 2% are blondes with natural light hair throughout their entire life.
quora.com/What-percent-of-the-people-of-the-world-are-blonde-and-what-percent-have-black-or-brunette-hair

medicaldaily.com/why-red-hair-and-blue-eyes-so-rare-plus-4-other-surprising-facts-about-413492

I'm in the upper midwest, there are lots of blond guys... Even in Temecula California it was somewhat common.

fuck im retarded
Rehdeads are only 2% of the worlds population and natural blondes that have light hair throughout their entire lives are also 2% of the worlds population

Hispanics are fucking vile, if you understood spanish. You’d be disgusted by the amount of anti-european shit they say. The lie about them coming for “better life” is a fucking meme. Can’t wait until balkanization happens.

Attached: EF0C2E9A-2F15-4691-9E7F-72BF4B6FDFD4.jpg (288x288, 19K)

well shit, I gotta hook up with that blue eyed redhead I see everyday. Didnt know that the westcoast was that bad