Be Person who never uses reddit

>be Person who never uses reddit
>out of curiosity check out this predominantly right wing sub a friend told me about
> this message pops up
How can anyone use this trash, the website’s design is shit and thrives in censorship. Has social media really gotten this bad?

Attached: 0BFF23AC-AC8A-465B-85CC-2C94494C7ABD.jpg (640x717, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WatchPeopleDie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>literal safe space with trigger warnings

What sub?

Sub of peace

>How can anyone use this trash, the website’s design is shit and thrives in censorship. Has social media really gotten this bad?
HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SILENCED IN THE LAST 2 YEARS.

They want only the most polarizing shit to be seen.

It's actually moderated and opinions that are legal and valid to the thread's OP are allowed. This is the reason why Reddit is the undisputed leader of high quality conversation on the internet. Chans are literal shitholes where morons and the uneducated come to hide behind anonymous posts that are collected by the NSA anyways.

Watch, you'll see a deluge of low IQ posters berating me for pointing out the truth. Conspiracies, le n*****s and da jooz doesn't fly in real life and with normies.

i got banned from r/politics for saying that not all police are bad in a thread about a black man being shot by police

Attached: 1546380926346.png (645x773, 11K)

>censorship of wrong think improves the quality of a place of discussion
>legal opinions
If this isn’t bait gas yourself

anonymity is a blessing and a curse.
no ones hiding son, it's just the way it is.
There are diamonds amongst the coal reddit fren

>getting this butthurt by simple truths
lmao, you've been btfo, just come to terms with it already.
>anonymity is a blessing and a curse
Actually, it's just a crux you hold on to because you can't make sensible and socially approved arguments. No one wants to hear some loony screech about halfwitted conspiracies and bullshit about religious groups controlling the world via banking. It's schizo nonsense.

>It's actually moderated and opinions that are legal and valid to the thread's OP are allowed. This is the reason why Reddit is the undisputed leader of high quality conversation on the internet

"Appeal to authority".

>Chans are literal shitholes where morons and the uneducated come to hide behind anonymous posts that are collected by the NSA anyways.

And you talk about it like that's a good thing. I remember when Reddit was in a shitstorm over it, spreading news about everywhere when the utah data center was built.

Attached: s7rK7dSXlrkdVKccjtGe-dCIoDA_qp0cH8DwfoarF-nf8r1QOlG192-2ko6TtbF9G4EAkVgY8n11Q2efXix_RfKF6Y3W7h_A0ID7 (1130x1217, 783K)

>le butthurt meme
Not an argument

Kek, speddit is literally unbearable. I found out about Jow Forums and haven't been back there since.

Attached: sketch-1548490671634.png (1200x1202, 813K)

socially approved arguments appeal to the masses and not to truth
anonymity provides a platform free of social scrutiny and the virtue signalling and circlejerking associated with it.
> it's just a crux you hold on to
I don't think you know what that means or how to use it. lol

go back and stay there, faggot

>and don't know how
HAHA HOLY SHIT EVERY TIME LaH ADVERTISES I BUST A GUT
JUST TURN THE COMPUTER OFF NIGGA LMAO JUST CLOSE THE BROWSER

I got banned for saying nigger

Upvoted let the truth go to the top! kek

Where do you think all of these commie faggots flooding Jow Forums are coming from?

also
learn to code

We should really rangeban leafs

Nice me too, it was pretty worth it. How did you drop it on them?

www.lifeofhate.biz

r/youcansaynigger

lol at needing help on leaving a h8 group.
wtf just 360 and walk on out jeez

Attached: 1520732001711.png (680x434, 275K)

>How can anyone use this trash
It used to be pretty good. It has the momentum of a decent user base but that will obviously continue to get worse. It attracts people because, like Facebook, it's just quite highly trafficked, not necessarily because it is "good".

It was genuinely the best place to follow the Syrian Civil War at the war's height. It was incredibly good for that.
>the website’s design is shit
Old design was sweet. New design is poo poo (as you can expect from an organization corrupted by Leftism. They hire dumber designers for diversity.) It looks like if Old Reddit and MySpace had a baby.
>thrives in censorship
If you are an SJW, snowflake, Libtard, Liberal, Communist, SOMDS (Sexual Orientation Metal Disorder Sufferer), or some other variant of zombie infected by Cultural Marxism, it's pretty good!

I wanna give a shout out to
reddit.com/r/WatchPeopleDie

Attached: 1548385158582.png (1110x1534, 226K)

you have to go back and stay there you fucking faggot

Attached: super hot chinkress.webm (384x480, 2.95M)

nigga even the most normie of normie tier communities are getting tired of power hungry reddit mod kvetching. I'm talking about sports, fitness, music, etc. It's not even redpill aware people, most of time it's just people that 100% just want to talk or learn about a subject. And when it's a hot topic where hundreds of comments are [deleted] that shit pisses off everybody all across the board.

fuck all the way out of here. you sound like one of those chumps who moderate 500 different subs full of people that kiss your ass.

>Reddit is the undisputed leader of high quality conversation on the internet
> le n*****s and da jooz

pretty good 8/10

the truth isn't determined by a fucking popularity contest you absolute brainlet, reddit is literally a cesspool of ignorance because noone is allowed to challenge any preconcieved notions

Attached: sven1.png (640x620, 291K)

>/mgtow
>the reddest of redpilled men
>can name the jew
>can say nigger
>Not qaurantined

Attached: 1546422696800.gif (500x349, 906K)