I'm a security guard in a major city

I come here to validate a message to pol.

> be me
> pick up security job as a secondary job to help with some bills
> start out pretty leftist, and become increasingly right wing. eventually become redpilled, blackpilled, and redpilled again.
> most of my nights are dealing with homeless people. every. single. night.
> kicked out so many homeless, tons of fights etc.
> city recently enacted some liberal laws, allowing for homeless people to stay and set up camp anywhere they please.
> i'm burned out. the police are burned out. we have all given up. this was the last straw. now a homeless person can literally set up their own zone on a public area and claim it as their own. city is literally sending out inspectors to "count" how many homeless people are in the area and whos "area" belongs to who.
> the liberals of this city have absolutely destroyed this place. its turning into a venezuela illegal alien shithole santuary city
> my backup plan is to create a company and get out of this hellhole.

there is only one solution to all of this. and that is complete and total war. this is something me and the police talk about and they know that its true and that it will most likely come soon

anyways - I came to validate a message to pol and that is the fact that there are no more solutions and that it's over. Only war can save this place. its all too far gone and way beyond repair. And I think that's where all of this is headed. Everyone has given up.

We now have literal camps/tents surrounding our place of business and the cops say "Sorry, we can't do anything". It's basically over at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World3
youtube.com/watch?v=Qt2mbGP6vFI
usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your city gov sounds corrupt as fuck

Attached: 9A377DB9-6075-4DDF-A398-40EFC366E81D.jpg (1268x970, 707K)

>tattoos
disgusting

We could raid this all we need are a bunch of people with free time and a tent. Either that or advertise it to niggers. Escalate it so they have no choice but to do something.

Is it L.A.?

I told my wife, the first group that knocks on my door and asks me to join them in the civil war, im joining.

Attached: man_sniff.webm (480x360, 952K)

Lies!!!

Police don’t respect nor do they even talk to security guards.

They look down upon us like you would not believe.

Computer predictions of the progress of society made in the 1970's that remain accurate in the modern day point to a collapse of civilization by 2040-2050.

where the fuck else!!!!!!!!!

Hi

Arm up and train now. Join in in the second major wave.

I immediately thought of San Francisco when he was describing it, empowered homeless crazies, weak law, corrupt faggots in government, all matches SF.

Source?

It could be literally any major US city at this point

New Orleans?

Can anyone repost the OP image. Only reason I clicked on this thread.

austin

not true. they are all short staffed and need all the help they can get. its gotten really bad and straight up mad max tier.

sounds about right. id say sooner. i deal with the police every night. and they are the ones that see how bad it really is. when they tell you to "give up" and they start wanting to quit, that tells you everything. like i said - its fucking over. homeless people are about to run wild in austin and its about to turn into san fran. and the cycle continues

>eventually become redpilled, blackpilled, and redpilled again.

You still sound pretty blackpilled fella.

>austin
that was going to my guess. probably never going to get to go to the Russian house again
the homeless at the central gov. building (is it the library) is like a zombie apocalypse

Homeless camps can be found in any major city. What better place to move guns and agitators in preparation of coordinated attacks?
Personally, I think OP is a glowing bigger, but, I'm not fooled by homeless camps.

Attached: 1495403862340.png (724x597, 374K)

The no turning back point actually happened decades ago. A civil war is literally the answer.

Time to move to Oklahoma

Here's an overview en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World3
>id say sooner
These things all gotta start somewhere, and 2020 was predicted to be kinda the turning point where things really start to slide.

i know desu. its very depressing.

and its about to get a lot worse when homeless people can claim their own zone/spot as if it were their god given home. we already have 3 homeless people outside our business with tents and everything and cops have came by and told me that they can't do anything. so im trying to think of ways to get rid of them (but remember - they have weapons also)

personally, I think you're a faggot.

yep - that is beyond evident at this point. Cops are basically waiting for it at this point.

interesting wiki and simulation model. and yes - I just don't care anymore. I have given up.

why did you bait people with a perky butt in a skirt?

so you going to go die for implementation of "greater" Israel during the time your children's get fucked in the ass by best "allies" and your wife to be culturally "enriched" by Tyron from third world country cause there is a couple of Vietnam war veteran camping under your bed ?! ... wow you sure are a major faggot

Attached: (((Felix Kersten))).jpg (240x367, 12K)

Thanks user

shit out of luck if the cops won't back you. My friend works septa police in Philadelphia, and while they can't claim areas, they can't be kicked out or bothered much at all

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Qt2mbGP6vFI

Attached: US give Billions to ISrael.jpg (1146x563, 494K)

yeah - they are overworked, burned out, and have all become blackpilled. unless its a serious crime - there isnt much they can do because of the laws. i told one of them that I applied and he said - dont waste your time. money is ok - but its just pain everyday. I can only image how bad it is in Philadelphia. It's very apparent that from their conversations, they are just waiting for it to all end.

I gotchu beanerbro

Attached: 1546502662885.gif (540x359, 2.98M)

lol cry me a fucking river faggot ..

usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html

Attached: Rothchilds-Banks.jpg (684x3436, 483K)

Sounds a lot like Seattle.

If you're stuck there, I feel bad for you, bro.

I will never live in a major city ever again. It's just not worth it.
>t. rural but no-stress / happy retard.

ITT: larping 12 yrs old

This

i thought he was going to say chico

Attached: 1547728187981.jpg (262x192, 12K)