WHY CAN’T SHE BE DESTROYED?!?!

AAAAAAGHHGH!!!

Attached: 971CACD3-C4F5-4DEE-A766-0D96645131C4.jpg (960x800, 234K)

How are those “Deals” coming along, you fucking chimps.

Attached: B9811618-531F-43FF-A972-77CD90748B31.jpg (819x1024, 43K)

She isn't susceptible to trump's temper tantrums.

HOW YOU CAN HELP DEFEND Jow Forums AGAINST THE SHILLS!!!
1: Do not respond to shill threads without typing “sage” into the options field.

2: Do not respond to shill threads without dropping a red pill or meme meant to demoralize them.

3: Bump all non-shill threads.

4: When posting in a non-shill thread make sure to post an image of the dankest meme you have. The goal is to make our threads as comfy as possible while the shill threads remain boring echo chambers.

5: Tell shills to “POST TITS OR GTFO”.
Discord trannies want to be treated as though they are real women. We should oblige them.

Attached: 00310FAE-319F-41C8-816E-8D951FEB741F.jpg (300x300, 16K)

POST TITS OR GTFO

if you need "comfortable" memes you're the problem

he called him bluff and she was right, imagine the shock

Here you go

Attached: 1710E67F-1BD6-42EC-BBDE-90D55B2F9D75.jpg (1024x1012, 151K)

Because you're weak.

Trump's shtick is getting old and predictable. Shock and awe only works so long

The Tea Party took her down 9 years ago

How does it feel to be so much of a pussy that companies such as gillete have literally started advertising to you as such? I think it’s funny.

Attached: 28DABFC4-E30E-4EB1-B85E-6639367BC8F1.png (500x762, 204K)

BASED PELOSI

cringe post by a coping failure

Get the fuck out of here shill.

What has she done that Trump couldn't shut down if he wanted?

you're the one getting triggered by anonymous forum posts and I'm the pussy?

>Teenage trannies

Double eww

I'm a lefty who visits this cesspool once or twice a week just to get a different perspective. So when I see this shit I just laugh. If this is what you spend time doing online you must be a colossal faggot in real life

Are you me?

I see it like this:

Once you're invested enough in the alt-right Trumpist bubble world, there's really not much else to do. People like him see themselves as heroes that are saving civilization itself from some loosely defined leftist conspiracy. Rational people in the real world responds with anything from mild ridicule to impatient anger and you have to turn to the internet to continue your crusade. As more and more people see though the charade of Trump and other talking heads like him and inevitably fall off, you need to rationalize any opposing opinions as shills or subvertive actors in order to keep on justifying your place as the hero in the story.

Okay, Bill Maher.

I’m a trump voter, I’m just here for the salt. People are especially riled up today.

What? Fuck Bill Maher

Well, it is fun to watch the mental gymnastics whenever Trump gets cucked.

>FILENAME

Attached: 1543386351351.gif (245x160, 1.56M)