MGTOW right

Attached: Good Goy.png (1024x882, 781K)

MGTOW is for homos

>not gonna make it

Attached: MGTOW.png (225x225, 3K)

Women are overwhelmingly flaky, overweight, and tattooed/pierced. Nothing more than a source of headache and disappointment and not worth committing to.

WHY WOULD A JEW WANT YOU TO LEAVE THE PLANTATION?
>WHY WOULD A JEW WANT YOU TO LEAVE THE PLANTATION?

Attached: INB4.jpg (1204x1511, 282K)

I KNOW RIGHT? WHAT ALL ALL THESE FAGS DOING. THEY MUST BE SECRETLY GAY. LOL. I MEAN LOOK AT PIC RELATED. SHES AN ARYAN QWEEN JUST WAITING TO GET IMPREGNATED. THESE BETA INCELS JUST NEED TO "RED PILL WOMEN WITH THEIR COCK". WHY CAN'T THEY DO THAT? ARE THEY FAGGOTS? YOU CAN JUST "FUCK THE CRAZY OUT OF THEM". THIS IS HOW A GROWN ADULT THINKS - NOT LIKE THESE MANCHILDREN WHO NEED TO GROW UP. NIGGERS HAVE THE RIGHT IDEA - "MUH DICK" IS THE SOLE PHILOSOPHY. PIC RELATED WILL MAKE A GREAT MUM AS ITS NOT ABOUT QUALITY, ITS JUST ABOUT WHETHER THEY'RE WHITE. SHES WHITE, SO HAVE A KID WITH HER. IT'LL TURN OUT GREAT. ONLY A FAG WOULD NOT IMMEDIATELY JUMP AT THE CHANCE TO PROVIDE EVERY DEMAND FOR THIS LOVELY "WOMAN". MGTOWS JUST SELECT SHIT-TIER WOMEN. NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT.

NOW GET OUT THEIR AND SAVE THE WHITE RACE WITH LITERALLY ANYONE. THESE TAX SHEKELS ARENT GOING TO PAY THEMSELVES.

Attached: Dd_hIutV0AAUBMU.jpg (684x565, 56K)

Everything is for fags.

Aw beta male can't get a girlfriend so he pursues a life of celibacy & self-indulgence.

Women are evil because I can't get one or keep them

No - I had girlfriends. I didnt really like it.
Women contributing anything to a relationship is considered "sexist" in 2019, even raising their own kids. So no fucking way. I've started, maintained and ended every relationship I've been in. Overrated

The butt hurt is amazing.

Attached: Modern women.webm (960x1200, 2.65M)

I'm chill af coz Im single

You give the vibe of someone who's incredibly naive.

>hurr durr im cool cuz im asexual

>hurr durr im cool cuz im straight

>this

>Calling MGTOWs virgins didn't work, neither is telling them it's their duty. Maybe if we call them gay it'll get them back onto the plantation

When will you people learn that shaming tactics won't work on those who no longer cares what society thinks of them. You're just making a fool of yourselves.

Attached: 1547380488237.jpg (693x586, 178K)

what's bad about genetic dead ends that can't get gf giving up on women? mgtow is a god send and has a eugenic effect on the white race.

The white race has devolved into something not worth sacrificing for. Have you seen the average white woman in the United States? Good luck finding a white woman that isn't fat and covered tattoos piercings and doesn't have a sexual past.

>Have you seen the average white woman in the United States?
It's the same anywhere in the west. I honestly don't understand the infighting between mgtow right and anti-mgtow right, since both have to draw from the same polluted gene pool. If one group decides to withdraw from mating, the remaining men should have it easier to find a partner and should be thankful to the ones that have given up.

mgtow is black pill, otherwise its accurate

Above and beyond the urge to fullfill the biological imperative to reproduce, It's a choice, all my married friends are dead in the eyes and their spouses fear I spend any time with them alone, they're their slaves and they can't know what freedom is. Also as a minimalist, after I built a pc and got a pool, Im just piling money, there isnt realy any more I want in this life besides monthly massages, I'm taking good care of myself

annoying faggot copecel