How the Hell did CNN know the raid on Roger Stone was happening...

How the Hell did CNN know the raid on Roger Stone was happening? Trump better drag in the FBI director and demand answers

And once and for all, is he based and /ourguy/? Or is he just a literal cuck?

Attached: Roger_Stone_(14122466154)_(cropped).jpg (158x248, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=KMlE6aiDFfY
12160.info/page/the-cnn-reporter-who-was-outside-of-roger-stone-s-house-this-morn
12160.info/page/update-s9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like Trump himself, he is absolutely not /ourguy./ His main accomplishment is having surgically removed his conscience.

Rodger Stone told CNN.

SOTU on Tuesday kike. Get ready.

Attached: 1531297519149.jpg (1246x2627, 1.47M)

I'm a gentile though

>im a gentile
Nobody calls themselves this. The last memory you'll ever have is bleeding out in the Sands of Israel knowing that Iranians will fuck your sister and turn your bloodline muslim.

>Nobody calls themselves this
Obviously they do, as I just did

CNN were tipped off.
they even admitted it already

"it was 5am and we were waiting......for for what ever was going to happen"

Because you're an Israeli who can't imitate a real human being as you have no soul.

this

stone is a fucking faggot
probably jewish too

kindly fuck off Kushner shill

Attached: 1518713026998.png (324x394, 160K)

back to stormfront CIA niggers

>You are a rat. A stoolie. You backstab your friends-run your mouth my lawyers are dying Rip you to shreds.' STONE also said he would 'take that dog away from you," referring to Person 2's dog. On or about the same day, STONE wrote to Person 2, 'I am so ready. Let's get it on. Prepare to die [expletive].'"

Attached: 1523381395621.png (704x1199, 697K)

>Trump better drag in the FBI director and demand answers
Or what? Trump is gonna stall for 30 days then CAVE?

Attached: 1548436275969.png (659x333, 26K)

>responds with no argument as always

I'm saying what he should do, what a leader would do. I don't expect that much of Trump, I'm just holding out for an economic collapse and peak Weimar. Normies would vote in shitposting psychopaths if it meant the commies wouldn't take complete control

Attached: 1505263575847.jpg (2500x2500, 1.29M)

>responds with no argument
>calls people cia niggers

fuck off muhammad

Attached: 1526764234141.png (978x1015, 592K)

CNN was created in Israel

unless you provide proof that he isn't not jewish then you are now the heeb

Based Roger

>does it again

If Trump is smart, and he's not, he would stay far, far, far away from this whole thing. He's weak and a cuck, and doing this kind of shit is what put him under the microscope of law enforcement to being with.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=KMlE6aiDFfY

He looks like the super high me guy

Attached: 44A352F9-0612-43C0-B293-EFA5B099190A.jpg (683x1024, 107K)

Bannon was the person tasked with bringing in the people to Trump's campaign to frame him as colluding with Russia. The whole Insurance Policy is Israel framing Trump as colluding with Russia si that they could remove him if they won. Remember during the campaign Trump said he was willing to be friends with Putin an work together with Russia. This wasn't acceptable for israel because israel neeed to destroy Syria an remove Assad. In this timeline Assad is still alive. Syria is back in his control. The United States is working with Turkey and Russia and China. North Korean peace is right around the corner and Israel is increasingly isolated an closer to being destroyed.

CNN said they noticed the grand jury rooms for activity. Normally there is nothing going on that day but it was real hectic that day and Stone has been expected to be charged for quite some time.

It's not hard for them to put 2&2 together. Prolly have news vans following him around for months waiting for the scoop.

>tfw unironically defending this hypercon

This sounds true.

Attached: 185CBD38-AB1E-4694-BD5B-4B7CE91F83AF.png (480x480, 101K)

+50 years of baking in the sun

>making it all about israel
ok chink shill

There you go, enjoy.
>12160.info/page/the-cnn-reporter-who-was-outside-of-roger-stone-s-house-this-morn

Wanna know the funniest thing? Trump knew they were trying to frame him the whole time. He also knew that Paul Manafort had a fisa warrant on him and was being surveilled since 2014. It expired a few days before he was made campaign manager. As soon as that happened the FBI renewed their surveillance on Manafort. This was on purpose so that when Trump appointed the special prosecutor, Robert Mueller, he could look at Manafort and investigate his entire life and follow a decades long trail of connections and relations with people in the highest echelons of power. The people who created this Jew World Order. Through that investigation Mueller was able to go down paths that lead to more paths and more paths and so on. That's hwy there's over 70,000 sealed indictments. The entire world order is coming crashing down.

They were camping outside his residence banking on something like this.

>roughly 13% of white americans
>implying entire population is white
that % would be much higher and i pray it rises, but we are probably talking about a shit poll with 400 people. fuck kikes anyway.

Also:
>12160.info/page/update-s9

It'll only go up. And more people are receptive to the JQ, especially if they're already warmed up on 9/11 not being all it seems.

Attached: 1535625527825.png (600x1291, 608K)

He killed Kennedy age 5

who cares

lock him up

Just another FBI publicity stunt for this strategy of tension that's all .
I bet my left nut neither Trump or hillary are being investigated you know why because the narratives created around these 2 characters justifies the foreign policy.
The FBI will stretch this out throughout Trump's whole presidency no definitive answer only 24/7 media speculation and narratives all while the left awaits Trump's jailing and won't blink a eye if Trump further sanctions Russia in fact the only way to prove to the left no Russian collusion is if Trump goes into open warfare with Russia while the right never believed it but will wait for hillary to go to jail and won't blink a eye if trump goes into open warfare with China because muh jobs ...now if you haven't noticed I just described Venezuela that's right you heard me Venezuela is backed by both China and Russia and the chinks own the Panama canal so here it goes faggots both left and right will be vindicated minus the hillary or trump going to jail .
I hope that helps now get comfy faggots

Attached: 1539083347150.jpg (750x725, 161K)

>Just another FBI publicity stunt for this strategy of tension that's all .
This
The Fucking Ballbusting Incompetents are now in the Smokescreen Spin Biz.