Spends career shitting on straight, male People of Light

>spends career shitting on straight, male People of Light
>gets laid off
>gets ribbed by same people she’s made a career out of referring to as pathetic, uneducated, incel losers
>throws a shit fit on twatter
>begs for gibs, as a “tip” for “pissing off” all those loser White males
Wew, the irony is delicious. Butthurt bitch better learn to code. Also, post more salty “journalists”

t. straight White male who will never have to beg strangers for shekels on twitter

Attached: 439FCE66-A707-465D-ADC4-53A91A87467B.jpg (750x798, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/kellyoakes/do-you-even-code
buzzfeednews.com/article/yuikashima/this-82-year-old-grandmother-is-an-apple-developer
wired.com/2015/11/can-you-teach-a-coal-miner-to-code/
wtfeconomy.com/what-coding-coal-miners-prove-about-the-future-of-work-e5435199917d
npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/05/06/477033781/from-coal-to-code-a-new-path-for-laid-off-miners-in-kentucky?t=1548500505627
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-03/from-coal-to-coding-appalachian-miners-getting-a-fresh-start
money.cnn.com/2016/04/22/news/economy/coal-workers-computer-coders/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol. Begging for money on twitter. Jesus fucking Christ has some fucking dignity.

You're describing everyone on Twitch and YouTube nowadays. It's rapidly becoming the new normal.
Also """artists""" online putting their art behind a paywall.

What do all these folks have in common?

checked. Some cheeky anons have been sending her pennies for her new career training

Attached: FA8FC168-99AA-4743-A680-515BF8CDA931.jpg (750x1334, 85K)

Nice

She wouldn't piss me off if she pissed on me while I pissed myself involuntarily.
What a dumb bitch.

Holy fuck, what a stereotypical kike

Attached: 1486697006505.gif (245x230, 871K)

Look for "greasy fat kike" on google. Check the first result.

holy fucking shit my sides

Attached: AF5A2198-AA75-401F-9CBE-7379A3A2C146.jpg (738x966, 191K)

I just love it, the kind of meme magic a bunch of disorganized faggots around the world wield will always make me feel humble.

so we got this bitch and arthur chu
wtf is jeopardy doing to these people

T(ugly twat)OT patrol needed!

Imagine hating coding so much that you became a professional beggar.

who sent her 14.88?

Is she paying taxes on her PayPal income? Also if she’s collecting unemployment checks that could pose a problem, depending on which state she lives in and their thresholds.

Just sent her $500. I don't care man

>people of light
>people of lucifer?
Lol keep patting yourself in the back. Whites are like niggers. Blaming others, jews, for their problems.

sure you did shlomo xD

>LEARN
>TO
>CODE

kek

I would say I hope she kills herself, but we don't need any Jew leftist martyrs. Hope she lives a long, miserable life in poverty.

The awkward moment you realize Jow Forums created welfare Jews.

500 dollars?? What did you send her 400 dollars for? I can’t believe you would even consider sending her 300 dollars! Do you know how much food she could buy for 200 dollars?? She’s fat enough as it is! You should be contacting a lawyer about that 100 dollars she owes you.

Anyone saved the low interest rate jew on lew loan image?

But you are pathetic uneducated incel losers. This is Jow Forums.

I’m a straight white male too, must suck to be so incompetent that nobody will hire you, I wouldn’t know how that feels

Hey, how about pretending to be some online publication seeking to hire her, and when she shows interest in the offer you tell her the position requires her to learn to code

Attached: 20181126_165831.jpg (1836x3264, 2.39M)

You really want that whale gone don't you Ahab.

>salty
Stop using Reddit/twitter slang on Jow Forums you fucking normie

>um, akshully

right or wrong, we have intact genitals, and you do not.

buzzfeed.com/kellyoakes/do-you-even-code
buzzfeednews.com/article/yuikashima/this-82-year-old-grandmother-is-an-apple-developer

^^^^^^^^
both articles written by FORMERLY BUZZFEEDS staff, in the last few years, talking about how easy it is to learn to code. Can you taste the smug?

wired.com/2015/11/can-you-teach-a-coal-miner-to-code/
wtfeconomy.com/what-coding-coal-miners-prove-about-the-future-of-work-e5435199917d
npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/05/06/477033781/from-coal-to-code-a-new-path-for-laid-off-miners-in-kentucky?t=1548500505627
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-03/from-coal-to-coding-appalachian-miners-getting-a-fresh-start
money.cnn.com/2016/04/22/news/economy/coal-workers-computer-coders/index.html

>normie

the avestan is 'norp'

Back to diacord you Jew tranny

Attached: 1544247144715.jpg (1024x575, 80K)

Her disgusting behaviour is more typical for repulsive anti-Semites from Jow Forums rather than Jews. Jews are polite and well educated people.

Cheque

They sure are!

Attached: jew.png (854x859, 253K)

There it is, I gave up trying to find the CNN report that started the wave of learn to code mocking, but it is good to see the internet never forgets.

Anyone with Twitter willing to link them their own articles?

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1024, 299K)

Nay. The worst of Jow Forums are American anti-Semites and British Muslims (pakis), they're the most loud and they create the illusion that the whole Jow Forums is retarded, which is not true. Europeans and white British are OK.

what was that program we were running called
oh
Thotaudit her

someone tweeted this to her right?

Or apply for jobs as her but do it very very badly - all the jobs that she will want.

Excuse me, but Estonians,Poles and aussies are on a class of their own.

I take off my sombrero as a sign of sheer respect to their shitposting abilities.

You would have screencapped it tho

Yep, exactly what they do every time. They lie about getting death threats and then they use that to ask for donations. Every single time.

Learn to code, Talia

Attached: 140326831478743.png (471x546, 387K)

Wait a fucking second

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 53475463526475.jpg (1280x888, 263K)

Jesus, Jews are repulsive,. I'm glad her life is ruined.

>begs for gibs
How Jewish of her

But I get laid, make more money than freelance journalists, and don’t beg strangers for money on social media. Also, my cock is fully intact. Feels good man

>human female
nahh

This is too rich. I don't even. I'm out.

My sides hurt, this is a stereotype avalanche coated in feminist subversion packed on a box of indoctrination laced with a nice bow of kikery.

I can't stop laughing. I'm out.

Go back to fucking fat white women Tyrone, we dont need your opinion

>Then I wanted Arby's

Lost

When did Bobby Moynihan begin his transitioning process?

Attached: person_237.png (400x400, 75K)

>the jewess cries out in pain as she strikes you while wolfing down a Big Montana and getting fucked as Schindler’s List plays on the TV

Attached: 50EEC1C4-0E0F-40D3-B40A-8256F9982DD0.jpg (500x375, 102K)

Perfect pandemic...hendra...only kills males. Funded by American military in Australia. Holy fuck, just realised why they are testing it. White boys in deep shit.

She already knows. She was crying about it on Twitter

Attached: 80da066d.jpg (345x336, 23K)

Not only are they lying about getting death threats, just one week ago they were literally making credible threats of their own against a minor’s life for smirking while standing and wearing a hat

I miss you Arby’s

Who the fuck pays them for this drivel? This is the lowest kind of "journalism", even local newspaper have better writers. Oh, I forgot, kikes probably pay shit like this and continue to drive the wedge of degeneracy between us.

>(incidentally quite taut)

roastie status:

[x] toastie

new york slime befriends new york slime.
its the same in london. useless eaters get given jobs because of their chummies, and this is kosher because they are often jews and definitely leftists.

what a fat greasy kike

Attached: Capture.png (870x353, 325K)

i just had to dig through candidates for a position. Seeing the same person submit on glassdoor and linkedin. But cover letters had contradictions. Never threw a resume in the trash faster.

This would be real nasty if done correctly.

Wanna have some fun?
Images.google.com
Search ‘Greasy fat kike’ and see what the first 3 images are. It’s just too good

>they are often jews

please.

burger media is completely kiked out from top to bottom. the only on jews are either homosexual mouthpeices on tv or over the top anti-white asian dykes in print like sarah joeng. the only outfit that isnt completely jewed is fox news and they are relentlessly attacked by every other outlet. what they lhave accomplished in this country is nothing short of amazing. even with all the evidence stacking up around us every day, the goyim knowing levels are shockingly low irl

She should get a job at McDonald's. She'd be great there, so many guys would come daily just to tell her to make them a sandwich.

This is a sign of a shift in power balance. In these sort of cuts, diversity rules state they start with white people. But they're firing the most protected of the protected. That's how much the power dynamic is shifting. Let's pray that it continues.

>t. straight White male
Talia, we don't care. Stop posting here.

offer a job in exchange for sexual favors and watch as the hypocrite trys to cash in on her female privilege

Ignore her, lest she make a career out of victimhood

more?

Right. So we have no power or influence. We are the lowest of the low. So you don't need to worry about us. In fact, we should get some victim points, shouldn't we?

Attached: barbary2.png (720x750, 1.09M)

Stop. Stop this #LearnToCode bullshit.

The last thing the programming world needs is to be saturated with more of these retarded.

>hello Ms. Lavin?
>this is Ezra from voxdotcom
>we’ve decided we need yet another person to write explainer articles on why MAGA hats are the new white hood
>there is one catch though
>we’ll have to fire a programmer to accommodate your addition so you’ll have to learn to code

no

Attached: 1548496745268.jpg (750x1010, 200K)

reminds me of someone

Attached: jewgoldstein.jpg (351x102, 6K)

I love jewish people and I love israel
this left wing libtard needs to be stopped from collecting money

He wasn’t smirking, he was smiling. You’ve bought into their narrative.

These people are such leeches, shes litterslly just trying to convince people they can fight nazis by giving her money lol.

Better yet, pretend to be a publisher willing to hire her. Ask her to send her resume to you. After a day or two say you want to meet up for an interview at one of the publisher's real offices. Screencap the response when she discovers it's all bullshit.

oh look it a mad jew girl

Checked and keked

Attached: you1.jpg (1024x576, 88K)

>So what if I sent her $500? I don't even care man. It's only $250 not that big a deal. And anyway what's $125 between tribe members. Best $50 I'll spend this month I don't care man.

Attached: step-1.png (552x520, 61K)

we do our best my brown friendo

Attached: east europeans.jpg (1073x1079, 215K)

She's going to be reporting this income to the IRS, right?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (625x350, 30K)

>grandimbred of holocost survivors
i didn't know mutts committed a holocost
next time finish your job

Careful guys or this 6'7 clump of onions is going to get you.

Attached: tough-guy.png (609x633, 379K)

They're not actually going to learn to code. It's just a jab against them because it's what they would dismissively say to all the blue collar white men who have been losing their jobs to outsourcing/immigration/automation. "all the millions of truck driver jobs going away due to self-driving cars? lol learn to code :^)"

It's the same """""""""fact checker"""""""""" that got fired for smearing a veteran.

Someone send him the navy seal pasta as a response

#thotaudit incoming for this one!

These little worms are probably the only narcissists that could look down on you while simultaneously beg for money.

Jew

Time to nationalise the media.

Attached: nationalise-the-media.png (611x406, 48K)

a journalist as good as her should be fighting off offers from the most prestigious publications such as the washington post or CNN! this is a travesty

Attached: 1539413367859.png (710x577, 30K)

Attached: 3.jpg (224x225, 6K)

you didn't archive them, so I'm not clicking that shit nigger

Attached: 1519325928322.jpg (369x387, 35K)