Frenly reminder

Nevertrumpers and anti-trump shills on Jow Forums are guaranteed NEETo turbopozzed edgy teens, commies, trannies and basic degenerates.

Trump's support base is almost exclusively hard core and a majority have jobs or are looking for one. Why do I say this? Because Trump was voted in purely for economic reasons. The wall, ICE, national guard being placed on the border all contribute towards the economy by freeing up jobs that belong to the American citizen. Bringing jobs back overseas help in the same way. Getting rid of the individual mandate set by Obamacare put money back into the pockets of American citizens. Everything Trump has done so far has helped the American citizen economically and financially.

Unless you are involved in the market there is no way you can feel it's effects and benefit from the administration. So it should go without saying that if you are not supporting Trump at this time, you are either a jobless draw on the economy, a trust fund kiddie or you are a paid shill for the powers that be. Their lack of understanding is the sole reason is so easy to spot and counter people like shareblue. Otherwise, they are legit retards (looking at you larpsoc). It's that simple.

Feel free to ">if your not supporting trump you're a X" at me all you want, but circumstance changes on a whim. Your harmless larp today could place you in the last ring of hell tomorrow. And those who fail to adapt are the first to go. Just a frenly reminder.

Attached: 1546907464006.jpg (500x363, 53K)

Where the deals at baby?

Attached: BB60AF6F-FE98-4634-BB3F-17CDC62B87F7.gif (240x184, 942K)

_cuck

Attached: 573896789367.jpg (395x650, 579K)

4 more years.
Trump again in 2020

Hard to see things when you don't know what you're looking for.

I voted for Trump for the wall and deportations because my state is essentially a sanctuary state and needs the federal government to slap their shit. Trump is weak and has a huge illegal immigration rate with people that have been previously deported. Put up what ever string of buzz words you want, but since he cannot do these two things the USA is doomed because we are passed the point of no return. USA will mimic Latin America within the upcoming decades.

Attached: trumpsters.jpg (1334x840, 794K)

He legit just got fucking raped by Pelosi and cucked. You don't have to be a NeverTrumper to know he's a mess, you just have to not be a moron.

thanks user but you dont gotta remind us. everyone who needs to know already does know, so no reason to remind us. thanks all the same.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Illegal immigration dropped by 70% in the first year. Maybe you should get out of commiefornia.
>He legit just got fucking raped by Pelosi and cucked.
[citation needed]

Attached: 2426259-639_tommy_lee_jones_serious.gif (400x304, 65K)

Attached: salt.jpg (334x392, 31K)

>The Dealmaker

Attached: 67877185-EA46-4174-9CF9-90C7BD324D4F.jpg (819x1024, 43K)

Weak. Feeble.

Attached: 1491690878726.png (838x771, 292K)

>Democrats cave and say they'll give Trump his wall funding if he opens the government back up
>Trump gives them 3 weeks
>Pelosi: Lol just kidding!
>Government shuts down
>(You)

Attached: 1538874949879.png (498x467, 17K)

Tell me how that worked out for this fuckkng clown last time :,)

The US is set to become Mexico 2, but one of the few saving graces is that I'll probably get to see a bunch of Trumpcucks finally realize that he doesn't give a shit about them.

when u hardcore suck his cock, do you swallow every fucking bit of his goo? cause that post is nothing but a fucking cocksucking post faggot. kys

i was a devout trumper.

this fucking cave is his last one. now im not going to join a side. i want to see it all fucking burn down.

There was never a last time. Are you going to make random shit up to justify your asspain? I'm sure that worked for Covington.

Attached: 1538874949880.png (498x467, 16K)

>devout trumper.

Nobody in their right minds would ever call themselves that you discord faggot. You got a 40% chance of even making it to the second election before you off yourself so I don't even know why you're so gungho about it in the first place.

Stop pretending you care about the nation and race replacement.

>asspain

Brother, take a breath. My guys didn’t lose. You’re becoming delirious

Attached: B159005E-0ADC-48C5-B40E-C7AC951AE5B8.png (644x644, 936K)

Nice false kike prophecy

"I have a very powerful alternative but I didn't want to use it this time, hopefully it will be unnecessary."

"I have heard from enough Democrats and Republicans that they are willing to put partisanship aside, I think!, and put the security of American people first."

"They have said they are for full border security and have finally and fully acknowledge that having barriers, fencing, or walls will be an important part of the solution"

"Over the next 21 days I expect both Democrats and Republicans to work in good faith."

"If we don’t get a fair deal from Congress, the Government will either shutdown on February 15th again—or I will use the powers afforded to me under the laws and the Constitution of the United States to address this emergency. We will have great security."

Man, you guys sure are winning lmao

Did you type that entire thing???

Your guys got 3 weeks to give him wall funding or he's going to take it and you'll stop getting paychecks for an indefinite amount of time. The position your guys are in is comparable to being a triplegic floating in the same tank as a horny dolphin. They will get fucked if they don't do anything about their situation.

>>He legit just got fucking raped by Pelosi and cucked.
>[citation needed]

Have you been fucking sleeping? He accepted her complete terms with no conditions. Two seconds after he re-opens the government she tweets about Stone and ask why Trump is Putin's bitch.

"Nancy Pelosi – or Nancy, as I call her..." He's a fucking bitch.

Attached: nancy-dunks-on-cuck.jpg (680x572, 67K)

>Tfw that's the only thing you can muster because you are absolutely terrified of the girth Trump has

What's with all these fuckiny blog post lately

Read this you fucking stooge ()

LOL. Dems win again.
Wew lad, you're as clueless about politics as Trump.

>He accepted her complete terms with no conditions.
[citation needed]

>the speaker of the house controls the US
That's not how the government works, you projecting tard.

>So it should go without saying that if you are not supporting Trump at this time, you are either a jobless draw on the economy, a trust fund kiddie or you are a paid shill for the powers that be.
I was really let down by this sentence. My fb feed is full of retards who don’t support trump and none of them are any of those things.

Wake up you fucking cult member.

>Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
>That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
>And then is heard no more: it is a tale
>Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
>Signifying nothing.

Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall to, did you believe that as well customer?

>[citation needed]

No wall.

Actually, that's how the founders wanted it. Stay in school you half-retarded fuckwit.

Then the government shuts down or Trump gets the funding anyway using his emergency powers. And yes, he can do that.
Then why are you stating otherwise. kys dipshit.

I’ve never seen so much butthurt over a meme running it’s course.

No wall?
YOURE FIRED MR TRUMP

Attached: BFB3586D-A28C-480C-9563-21F1107D2F5F.jpg (610x500, 51K)

Attached: jewlackey.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

You're laying on the bullshit a little thick, don't you think?

No. I'm not. You guys literally are retarded and most likely have no occupation.

Attached: edfswburj.png (929x351, 63K)

>Getting rid of Obamacare Mandate
Most normies don't even know it's gone, will never get a non-ACA compliant health plan and just keep doing it out of habit because they don't know better, like with paying income tax.

Attached: 1531127290630.png (800x480, 212K)

>48 billion

Attached: 9e7.jpg (249x249, 16K)

Tonight has been a good night.

Attached: 1544143554994.gif (1000x700, 278K)

TRUMPLETS ARE SO SALTY
WE LIVE INSIDE YOUR HEAD RENT FREE LMAO

You don't pay for it so you have no reason to bitch, leaf.

No you don't, lol.

>16 POST BY THIS ID
> N-NO YOU DONT
LMAO ENJOY YOUR (((FREEDOM))) YOU FAT NIGGER

you exist to fund kikes and that's my business

This is my thread and I'm correcting retarded statements. I'm not obamaleaf who likes to maintain a post rate of 50%

Then go fix your problems instead of pmsing like a nu-male.

Reminder. Trump biggest campaign promise was the wall.

don't tell me what to do slave