Japanese Cold: Highest number of patients in 2 decades

japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/01/26/national/science-health/number-flu-patients-nationwide-hits-second-highest-level-since-1999/

>The number of influenza patients per medical institution in Japan in the week through last Sunday hit the second-highest level since the survey started in 1999, the health ministry has said

>The average number of flu patients at some 5,000 medical institutions across the country that are regularly monitored grew by 15.37 from the previous week to 53.91, following the record high of 54.33, marked in the previous year, the ministry announced Friday

>The total number of flu patients during the week is estimated at some 2.13 million, up by some 495,000 from the previous week

>By prefecture, Aichi saw the greatest number of patients per institution, at 81.86, followed by Saitama, at 70.03, Shizuoka, at 69.42, Ibaraki, at 68.05, and Fukuoka, at 67.18

>In all of the nation’s 47 prefectures except Aomori, Akita and Shimane, the number of patients topped the alarm level of 30, which suggests a possible outbreak of the disease

Attached: Capture.jpg (841x601, 85K)

huh are japanese anti vaxxxers?

It's a world wide flu agitation/culling, Europe as well.

Doubt it

JUDEN

But shouldn't they be immune to the flu then?

Fuck going outside. People will literally cough without covering their mouths and I’ve seem so many people not throughly wash their hands in the bathroom.

I thought japanese are super neat and clean? What's up with that?

you have to get an appointment and go to the doctor to get a flu vaccine shot here and it costs 40 euros for adults and more for kids
furthermore Japanese cities have high population density and public transportation
this flu is dicking biggers worldwide but it gets noticed here first, it will come and core out your asshole soon enough
>anti vaxxxers
standard vaccinations are mandatory here if you want to attend school

Likewise.
I though that they wore masks with a cold?

Plenty of people are getting sick even with vaccines, as much like the population of America, the virus muttates

hopefully close the country and keep you foreign devils out, especially niggers. Olympics going to destroy this country, and i want to be able to smoke in the streets again like a free human, fucking whito piggus.

I heard they banned hentai manga from convenience stores for olympia. Surely they're going to revert that?

It’s not mandatory so if 19 sick people wear masks and one person decides to be a nigger the train car still fills up with virus droplets anyway

this is an american poster

Some convenience stores removed them voluntarily, they’ll be back later probably. Easier to inconvenience 0.01% of customers than to deal with international public relations bullshit

smoking while walking in crowded streets has been illegal for longer than you have been in this country

Fools don't catch colds

Is it too late to go back to being peasant-farmers in a feudalistic system?

Why bend over like that for fucking olympia? Wow 2 instagram whores are going to be upset at hentai manga.
Olympics aren't that big of a deal anymore. It's the internet age. I also heard japan removed swastikas from temples?
Japs need to get into their yellow heads that white people and especially white women get upset over everything and everything offends them, but it's just talk. Don't fucking act on it and give in to their silly demands.

No, they're too clean and it's ruining their immune systems.
Constantly wearing facemasks, disinfecting work stations/homes and washing hands means their body has less experience with fighting illness.

Attached: 1528949190854.png (733x551, 682K)

You'd imagine a country with a town that has a higher population than your entire continent would have a bit more germs going around.

Adding to this I should also mention their high levels of work stress due to long work weeks plus lack of sleep contribute to their poor immune systems.
I do not envy the jap life.

konnichiwa^^

Attached: 1527758384541.jpg (1200x750, 461K)

yes and no.
A lot of the masks are just for pollen allergies.
Often no soap or towels in the restroom, just a quickie rinse if that.
When standing on the subway, you hold a strap touched by others.
At group meals, people pick food off the serving tray with the same chopsticks they put in their mouth.
You wash your hands and mouth at the shrine, but you touch the same handle as everyone else.
You (are supposed to) wash with soap before getting in the bath, but bath water is shared with other people.
You take off your shoes, but share slippers.
etc.
Bowing instead of shaking hands is a good idea tho.

Attached: wash.jpg (640x408, 57K)

They wear facemasks because they have a cold, retard.

Exactly I know that, they're preventing other people from encountering it and creating antibodies and antigens.
Not every time you come into contact with a cold will you get full blown sick, sometimes your body will stealthily handle it as long as your immune system is good.

(You)

Flu is not cold

sure has gaijin faggot, the law banning smoking in public places was passed in 2018. now please go back to your piggu cuntry and stop wasting my tax dollars with your JET bullshit. niggerlover

too late for that my woke German brother. Shinzo Abe our PM doesn't want to be seen as a racist, has a scandle going on now related to being a racist cause of a school. he just wants to make his money of Olympics, no problem selling out his fellow Japanese.

Does no one in the government oppose this cuck shit ?

wait, smoking in public can be banned? If they did something like that here we would have revolution

the deadly Japanese cold, responsible for the majority of all deaths of anime character's parents

I fucked a bunch of your women, had some mutts with them and I don't have to pay them anything since I'm mentally ill. haha fuck you

Caught the jap flu when I was there a few months ago, def not something to fuck with. It was short but brutal, went from 60 to 0 in about half an hour and sweated more than I've ever sweat in my life when i went to bed. Flu meds had me alive again the next day, but I ain't keen on catching it again.

Stop taking medicine if you can just sleep it off retards, you are literally ruining your immune system

Attached: 1548249086782.jpg (708x438, 83K)

thankfully some in Shinzo Abe's party opposed him, didn't get fully "cucked" on smoking ban. originally was going to ban smoking in private restaurants and business but opposition was at least able to keep separate smoking sections. hopefully it is all taken back after Olympics. never get Olympics in your country, turns everything bad for your citizens.

Unless The Anime & Manga industries collapse, don't care about their country.

Attached: 1509722540290.png (268x376, 63K)

they can at least here, many people were not happy, we even have smoking police going around writing tickets, about $20 for first offense. wish i had picture of. most people like me now smoke in parking lots, hide behind cars like fucking animals though. no revolution here, too cucked mentally from work/wanting to be whites

>if you kill the germs, they win!

Fuck that sucks. Thanks for the info senpai

almost feel like wearing a class 5 respirator around asians
their hygiene is nigger tier

Had the flu. Hit the dab on that nigga. Back on my feet. Happy weekend y’all.

damn, I did that when I was 14 and didn't want my parents to see me smoke