I believe the native americans are not mistreated, is that racist?

My GF left me today saying i was a racist for believing that native Americans are not the mistreated.

I work for native americans as a gov contractor. they're part of the 1% so I just don;t see the issue here.

Attached: native-americans.jpg (336x274, 23K)

The US freemasonic government did mistreat them so....

How so? And how does that make me racist?

Sorry your girlfriend left you. I suggest giving her a day and asking her why she believes they are mistreated. They're treated like normal citizens and get free college, I don't see the issue

I'd argue that out of all minority groups in us they're the only ones that deserve to be angry. They were genocided and the ones that remained were displaced and then broken apart from their families. At least niggers got to go to school even if they were segregated, a lot of injuns never even got that chance

These are my thoughts exactly. I mean the girlfriend leaving me part I sort of expected. Our viewpoints butt heads entirely. The fact that she resorted to my statement with "you're racist" means she has a small brain anyways LOL.

Genocide.
And it doesn't make you a racist if you disagree

They were massacred in a holocaust, how do you expect them to feel.

I can understand that , but in 2019 the native Americans are granted all the rights of normal american citizens. We are no longer in the past. They are no longer mistreated.

That's the past though. We were discussing the present.

She's a woman bro, you need to set her straight with reason and facts.

Yeah but you can't integrate them in a generation. The resentment will die out in another century or so

It's a myth they were genocided. Fewer than 100,000 were intentionally killed by European settlers since 1492, and approximately 5,000 Europeans were killed by NA. The small-pox blankets claim has no evidence supporting it either.

Sure they were displaced from the land they existed on, but I don't believe that 2 million hunter gatherers can really "own" a continent.

I'm honestly not sure if there's any reasoning with her. Facts or not she's a hard leftists and they only really care about "muh feelings".

The Puritans and protestant nations did that.. Britain and dutchmen

Your girlfriend left you because you didn't tell her what's what the day after she had sex with you.

We actually had sex today and it's her birthday. She left me because she couldn't handle my power level. Which I knew day one was going to happen so he leaving really is kinda whatever. Breaking up with me over something like this is petty dumb. Not someone I want in my life anyways. Even if the pussy was A+ tier.

She said she doesn't wanna leave but I dont meet her standards. So be it. Not like I wanted to date a mentally insane person.

They were, but their descendants aren't really.

>woman
>reason with facts

That is mutually exclusive

All you have to do is completely cut your attention off when your woman misbehaves.
Completely cut it off.

She texts you don't reply, she calls you ignore it.

Starving a women of high value attention is like starving her of oxygen.

If she's desperately still texting you after a week tell her you will forgive her if she apologizes.

If she refuses then the cycle of giving 0 attention begins again.

Don't EVER say you're cutting attention because she's misbehaving, just do it.

You cannot break here, if you start arguing with her over texts it devalues your attention and it's all over.

Follow these steps, the only 2 outcomes are she already has another guy lined up or she caves because she needs your validation.

The past reflects upon the present.

Go to the pros, user. You will have good pussy without the drama. Cheaper too.

So you work for a tribe with a cushy job that you likely make more money from than your average citizen, what would you be doing otherwise? It sounds like you benefit from this system. What leads you to believe that Natives are part of the 1%?

That's exactly what I did. My friends brought up the indians, I said they're not mistreated, EVERYONE disagreed and a I put headphones on and played slay the spire. She started trying to argue and I just ignored it and watched some youtube. She went home crying and said it was over so I said alright. That's really that.

Yeah force sterilization is pretty standard.

We should snip OP's balls.

Attached: 1935forced native sterilization-map.jpg (1117x849, 402K)

Is this politics or sub context dr.phil relationship therapy bull shit fock off ye cunt

The Native American issue is a biased one. The hard truth is back then, the warrior natives were cunning con men and merciless guerrilla warriors. They were 'genocided' because they simply would not give up the fight.

Now today, we have only the house boys of the tribe to tell us how great and peaceful they were. How war was never known before whitey came (which is an absolute lie).

You almost got it correct.
The problem with giving out an opinion is people can disagree, if you follow up their agreement with simple yes/no answer questions it prevents them from sidestepping without being obvious even to themselves about it.

Then you assert frame by telling them to leave if they're still giving you shit.
When they leave because it's your house they will very clearly feel like they lost.

This tactic is for females only, normally you can have a rational debate with a guy if there's no women around.

Anyway.

If your girl left all emotional that doesn't mean it's over at all, women love attention and they love to feel any emotion, just making her feel anything is a win, especially if she knows you were giving her good dick.

Just follow the steps I outlined before, if you lose her you lose her but otherwise correctly applied attention control will deeply convert her to your point of view.

Follow up their disagreements*

Sjw spotted. You probably think blacks have low I because of "societal influence"

>people break up over differences of opinion

She's definitely not a keeper if she can't compromise in the slightest.

Its normally the mans fault for not laying down the law and maintaining frame.

No, But if you're white you're racist.

They were back a few centuries ago not they just try to enforce white guilt along with everyone else

Women should be held accountable for their actions.

So make your attention high value and then dripfeed it to them

Will do that.

>arguing with holes