Take The Void Pill?

So, I don't even know where to begin. But, I'll try, and I'm putting this here because it does loosely relate to world politics, in that, the true nature of the conundrum would likely profoundly effect world politics.
Really this is some "next level" or straight up psychobabble/take your meds type shit. I already understand the perspective of normie/take your meds responses, as I've had this conversation numerous times IRL, and I really don't care for it. I'm moreso looking for people who have been here, or perhaps have some knowledge on the subject.
-
So, basically, I suppose I've been noticing lately something a little strange. And by notice, I don't mean so much perceive, (as directly with the senses), but sense in a sixth-sense sort of way something very awfully wrong with the world. Like, all life is bloodthirsty and nepotistic. The experience of the saddest beta incel loser is an experience shared across the animal kingdom. The experience of being butchered by the more fit is again, shared across the entire living and even mineral kingdoms, it seems to be a trait of the very reality we inhabit. And I'm feeling lately...just this odd, hey, you know, everybody throughout human history lived in huts, but you, you sir, you live in a magical age of electricity, computers, advanced medical equipment such as MRI and Catscan machines, flying machines, diving machines, and human organs grown on the backs of fucking mice.

And here I sit, staring at this square screen - typing on square buttons on a square console, looking at the square window as I type into a square box. I am inside a square room, in a square building - in a square ghetto inside a square. In the distance, many tall squares that loom above the goddamn horizon sit, lit up, and containing vast amounts of economic and financial power. (c)

Attached: tumblr_mte9p2xH6f1qdakjuo1_500.jpg (500x703, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldPTL8fyHBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take your meds

kino

We are brains in jars, built to suffer. Our jars are bags of meat that we call bodies. Our 'world' is a hologram, a projection, a simulacrum that our brains invent to imagine what it's like outside our jars. Outside of our jars is void.

Well i have this feeling everytime when the globalist set their figures. We have 4 potential hotspots for a WW3 so it quite normal to feel that something will be happend. Its just the fact

(c)
And it's strange, I suppose.
I come to feel like somehow, this is so far removed from history, so far removed from what we've been told has been the normal human experience for hundreds of thousands of years, if not countless millenia, and it seems, so fake. Like, I'm not really, real. Like this is some kind of dream, or machination. Things do not entirely feel like they add up. I don't know if any of you have heard of the mandela effect, but it happens to me constantly. Basically a conspiracy theory about "the elites" changing the past, or some shit. Usually about names of things, song lyrics. The "Berenstein bears" are actually spelled the BerenSTAIN bears, and everybody is freaking out because they don't remember it ever being spelled like "stain".
But for me, it's entire conversation that go missing - very clearly recorded comments about a situation or issue being utterly reversed later, and it feels like even the course of history is glitching out. I don't have memory problems, I'll straight up admit if I don't remember too clearly a thing. But if you go over a thing again, and again, and again - and it just never happened...I don't know.

I feel like there is some deeper truth, deeper than the Red Pill. Deeper than this world, supporting it's very existence. Piecing it together, strand, by strand.
And I'm afraid to say this, but I feel like it's calling out to me, from behind the walls of my blocked perception. From the darkness I cannot see into. I am compelled to stare into the abyss for meaning, and I am in fact worried that I am going insane.

I don't even know where I'm going with this. Sorry for shitposting.

Attached: tumblr_m8be6yGTwB1r0c1kwo1_1280.jpg (686x1024, 149K)

I’ve often wondered if we are already in the time of tribulations but we’re so used to life being this shit we don’t notice

I wonder this as well. Christ-pilled here. Redpilled too. But lately I am growing more interested in this (perhaps comically named) "Void Pill" or "Abyss Pill" concept. I mean..what is the point of even playing a game, if you find out your chained to a screen that forces you to play it, and maybe, just maybe - against all hope, you could unglue yourself from that screen?

Everyone on Pol, well, the helpful people here, are trying to figure out how to win the Game of Life, so to speak. But what if the Game of Life is bullshit? Would it not be better to figure out how to play a new game? Or at least stop playing the shit one?

In a very Tl;DR sort of way, that's what I'm getting at. But I don't think enough people feel this way to meaningfully come together and make progress.

Thank you

Maybe. That's interesting. The felt external self (the body) is separated from the felt external world. Or maybe the body itself is part of the illusion?

It's more of a feeling that reality itself is wrong somehow, more than that something bad is about to happen. And to be sure, it's not so much a gut feeling as it is an instinctual reaction to a world that really doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense the more you think about, and has a whole shitbowl full of bugs/glitches/inconsistencies in it.

fpbp, amirite?

This is the final truth

Attached: 1530193390064.jpg (1897x1660, 1.16M)

Until we get more information, I focus my energy on keeping my own little sphere of influence running smoothly. I don’t know if the simulation things applies in normal reality in terms of staged media stories, staged wars and fake bad guys, or something more matrix like. I think if people were aware of how fake and contrived our reality actually is they wouldn’t need to speculate about matrix stuff. All in all, food needs to get put on the table and bills need to be paid so I’m just biding my time

Do you have personal time, for hobbies, etc?

I am deeply worried something like that is true. And I'm not going to lie, I sense something along those lines. Or perhaps more neutral - less draconic than that image, but still just as binding.

Genuinely have experienced more than just a gut sensation, but I'm afraid to go into too much detail here. I dunno, maybe this is the part of the rabbit hole where you start to lose people. I can't come back, guys. I wish you luck, but I'm going to keep heading deeper.

Based and squarepilled

>>Take The Void Pill
>ctrl+f "daath"
>0 results

Attached: 1157429_355890201210652_1419264437_n.jpg (198x160, 7K)

I thought about this as well, and you're not the only one to feel that the structure of civilization and the world is off somehow.
So here's an alternative hypothesis, the feeling that reality and the current way in which people live is unnatural stems from evolution, specifically the fact that human beings in a physical sense are still hunter gatherers meant to live in small nomadic tribes. This is what makes civilization so alien, while it has allowed humanity to live in much larger numbers and create new technologies, it is at the expense of how we evolved to live.
This is what makes at least just civilization feel distinctly off and unnatural. Dunbar's number for example is the rough cognitive limit of people that you can have an actual connection with to be able to maintain a stable social relationship, which is around 150.

My point is, is that humanity's technology and method of living has outpaced our evolution, meaning that we have the brain of an person meant to live in smallish nomadic groups, living in a world which is incompatible with this.

Oh, hey. Yeah, I'm aware of Kabbalah, man. I know what Da'at is...it's just, I don't necessarily believe the Kabbalah is 100% spot on. It being Jewish Mysticism makes it only further suspect to me.

>Tree of Life is Jewish Mysticism
The heebs co-opted it, like everything else in their 'religion'.

Attached: annutol.jpg (200x200, 14K)

Hello Ignis. This is McCarthy. I miss you, hit me up on Skype.

Heh, kinda wanna meet this Ignis fellow if I'm reminding you of him. It's hard to meet people to talk to about this kinda thing. But sorry, not him. If I see him, I'll tell him McCarthy misses him and wants to hit him up on skype, though, lol.

Co opted it from whom?

That is a very valid thing to say! I have felt this myself numerous times...maybe the world came at the very expense of human happiness? Of what worth is it, then? If we're miserable in it we should tear it down and return to what our biology wants from us?

Either way..it's not exactly that, either. Like, society is wrong..it's a tad deeper. It does extend into one's perception of the animal and mineral kingdoms.

>Co opted it from whom?
Sumer, Babylon, Canaan...

Attached: 228502_315626551902307_647403947_n.jpg (500x720, 76K)

Aha. Kind of unique from that picture, however, but I see a similar attempt being made.

Attached: 1375824735940.jpg (665x1023, 330K)

andy is that you

We are all flying insects being swept along together in a gust of wind. Most of what we think is from word of mouth. An endless game of telephone.
For all we know this same gust of wind has carried countless generations of flying insects before us. There's no telling what direction it's all headed.
I look at my body, it seems foreign, almost disgusting. Don't get me wrong. I love life. I think I'm lucky and have a better life than most. But still, objectively, the physical world is gross. It seems alien and surreal.
We're basically moths to a flame

You know what they say OP, that is not dead which can eternal lie and all.

He was the main host of The Alc Right Rises, a podcast that got shoahed off of the TRS network after he got into some heavy shit with me in regards to some behind the scenes shit.

>1 John 2:15-17 King James Version (KJV)
>15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
>16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
>17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Attached: 935226_316367171828245_646450401_n.jpg (500x451, 62K)

Huh. Did he talk about this sorta stuff?
Something like that, yeah. I think we're vibing.
Ah. I wish I could read it! Searching google for a more in focus version.
Oh fuck off with that. Reality isn't nearly so exciting as to have sleeping cthulhus laying around.

Iv seen the abyss, iv been in the void and there is no meaning there, only tragedy, but I believe that you are the creator of your reality which is why im very far gone from that place, I know it exists and I can see if someone is in it, or where they are in their development and understanding.

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change, there is only one God, Evil does not exist, man created Evil in the garden of Eden, and its man's fear which perpetuates Evil. A man who rests fully in God is in heaven.

Attached: 1546366495543.jpg (1340x2048, 459K)

No one can tell what anyone else thinks of them, or thinks of the world, because these magic squares and screens have splintered reality into oblivion.
I can imagine in the past, a pack of people, a tribe, they shared reality in common. Now my blood brother is off on his screen wandering down a different path I can never imagine. Family means very little and soon it will mean even less. The screen captures you in your youth and sucks you into a certain void. You still interact w people in real life, but they aren't interesting. Maybe you see a beautiful woman with allure, but it's a rare exception. Most people are ugly and dull. You miss your screen.
Our minds fixate on the Squares. We enjoy falling down the well. There is no bottom. We wake up from sleep and yearn for the square to fall back down the well. Why?

It's okay to realize this/your reality is shit, dude.
The trick is not letting that wreck you.
You must exercise your body and mind.
Good literature and unbiased news media, calisthenics and high protein breakfasts
light meals or snacks through the day and a good dinner.
Get up the next day and repeat your calisthenics and breakfast.
Eat whatever you want but show yourself restraint.
What you eat GREATLY impacts your mental capacity to escape early morning anxiety walls.
All of these things have helped me to ween off of medication and lose quite a bit of weight.
I stay inside a lot unless its to pick someone up or go on occasional rides through the country.
My mental health was fucked from childhood but im turning it around.
I hope that you find comfort in the reality that is our shared reality.
It's here for you but we all share it too.
I used to think religion was optional but lately I've found god my own way.
I'm still on this fucked up website but I feel better than I ever have.

hang in there d00d

Attached: 3db720d1-cd2b-4dbd-b290-3a15df7aaffc.jpg (750x750, 195K)

Study the cathars. They knew. This 3d world is made by an evil entity and we are trapped here by it (as food). We are souls that are caught in this place. We come here on purpose though. To fight and to free others. That's why you're here reading this. Look up the Cathar religion.

Attached: 1547088134359.jpg (992x762, 212K)

Look, do what I did. Withdraw. Improve your health, your education - read, learn. Think. I still have my PC but I don't really game on it anymore, I spend most of my time write or programming, and throwing together some music once in a while. I told the majority of people I interact with that I'm taking a bit of a hermitage. Seeking the truth, etc.

Life has no purpose. Give it one. There's no meaning but what you make. That's not a bad thing - that's an excellent thing. By admitting you have no control, and no purpose, you are free to create purpose, and to gain control.

There's a bit of grey space, and it's a balancing act, but you'll get it. Strange eons, my guy.

tl;dr: Get healthy physically (not necessarily Jow Forums, but healthy and not a fat fuck), get healthy mentally (see a therapist if you need to), get healthy spiritually (get rite wit Jesus, or believe in nothing - either way, accept whatever truth you learn), try to do no harm, LEARN, and CREATE.

I find that I have to focus just to put my mind into sleep mode. Otherwise, I can;'t really tell if I am acting normal, in a way that doesn't arouse suspicion in other people. Do other people feel this way? I don't know.
I come home from work, embrace my wife, smile in her eyes. It seems good. But then we exchange words, the screens are in the background. Do I really know her? Does she know me? Life is complicated enough it would be better if virtual space were abolished. The screen and the deep dark well

That's not a voidpill you massive nigger. That's the entitlement pill.

My voidpill goes like this

Everything is predestined no matter how random or impossible
Everything is mathematically calculable or manipulable
The universe created itself via entropy from the void(nothingness).
As with the nature of the universe(structure of atoms, molecules, cells etc) everything in Nature is cyclical.
Humanity is cyclical
Machines are cyclical
Experience is cyclical we exist to experience then we forget we had or even if we remember we will again someday only forget more than before.
Quantum experiments prove that observation is causation but the moment we stop observing everything paradoxically ceases for us but not anyone else but if we're gone either as individuals or a collective hivemind of what difference will it be if everything else was gone as well? None so everything is pointless from every perspective even in God's if it was real.
The world isn't fake those who are aware of it are.
Machines are superior because the materials to be built are better than humanity's even if they're bio-mechanical in nature(imitate life) but in the end even if you create a perfect android god replica of yourself or an A.I that will take up the function of the absent God figure it will still be a slave to causality just as you were.
Evolution goes in cycles.
Destruction and Creation go in cycles.
Underneath all of it is the void. It's like the hollow space inside the ring of creation and outside of it.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 9K)

cock-a-doodle-doo nigger

Attached: 1547679346695.jpg (621x960, 117K)

hey my guy look at ya go

Attached: 1544245306349.png (235x234, 9K)

It is hard to be clear.
Because memory is not clear. You try to recognize patterns in the swirl of the dust cloud. You smile in the faces of your loved ones. They look familiar, but then your own mind feels alien, out of control. Where do thoughts come from? Maybe from demons. Maybe purely physical sensory stimuli. It's all dreamlike, because every moment is fleeting. When you looked into her eyes, a brief spark. It's lonely to be a man.
One must ignore and forget almost everything and focus on his god to stay sane.

No just one I think. People would usually think of that as a higher dimension, but Ive been thinking lately it would be a lower one, to be controlled by beings of a lower one.

Basically OP I think your looking for god. Not in the gay way, but the truth way. Study the occult, read the bibles, see what's really going on. I still haven't read any bibles yet myself but I'm along your same path I think, a little further down.

But I don't think god would be a bad thing. If he made shit like dimensions and infinite shit that's pretty cool even if it is a simulation. But what would the other option be? No god, but we still would be confined to simulation of design.

And if god is real, I think so, along with the soul, then are religious texts right about being able to reach higher better dimensions after death? I'd like to think so. But that means its possible to reach lower ones also.

Interesting. I have wondered about how changing your perception changes your reality, to an extent. We are certainly responsible for the way we view reality.
Get the screen out of the well
Pic is fantastic, lol. I believe most of what you're saying here, I'm currently involved in refining my mental and physical health. Kinda unhealthy atm, but I don't know how that would invalidate anything I've posted? It's still a phenomena, to me anyway. And I think to others.
Cathars. Googling them now, let's see what I come up with.
Global EMP my dude.
Give this man a box of bird nougget.

Gotta look deeper my dudes. I feel like maybe down the rabbit hole there is something which, if it can't solve the world's problems, maybe it can at least transcend them? Make the issues irrelevant?

Attached: tumblr_n1zb2vIZO71sndzdgo2_1280.jpg (930x1200, 940K)

The occult teaches that reality firsts manifests in the astral realm which is controlled by emotions like desire or fear. Predicative programming isn't just showing what's to happen. It's to enable our minds to in some sense generate the events. We're being used for abilities most of us don't even know we have. We're the dreamers and they guide us as to what to dream.

Attached: 1531210296436.gif (480x271, 2.04M)

Dude write books jesus christ

based
youtube.com/watch?v=ldPTL8fyHBY

Attached: dance.gif (200x200, 311K)

Maybe the edges of the world aren't even real. Maybe all the logic and sanity and causality is in a small bubble of something we can approach, and beyond that? Incomprehensible, imperceivable chaos. Beyond the edges of the dream is the mind of God.
Ehhh fuck you too, guy. Determinism is kinda blackpill desu, no reason for anything. Nothing accomplishes anything.

The astral plane is a fancy way of saying "Creative Dreaming" you're not experiencing a foreign world or having a real OBE you're simply calculating what it would look like and using your imagination to build an approximate image of what your inner subconscious mixed with your perspective of the exosphere(reality/outside your body) would look like. Think of it as a really unhinged lucid dream that's gone outside the area of your subconscious and slightly into the conscious.

Like I said earlier the world isn't fake. It's our perspectives.

Google image search - Jess Johnson

I went to the void once. But once I was there I remembered that this was not the first time I was here and knew this place very well.
You wanna visit the void? Take Dmt
You better bring good thoughts to the trip or you will drown in your fears for what feels like 10-20years.
The trip for me was worse than hell and I think I can't ever return there.
But I don't regret doing it.

it's not illogical for another reality/state of being overlapping with ours because of our emotions but those emotions are like the flames of a candle. They get snuffed out someday. No matter what is experiencing or reacting to them even if it were a machine.

so you're saying in the past everything was triangular and now it is square? so we should fucking circle this bitch?

Understanding that a single Divine Being, or Existent, is the very Ground or Substratum of all existents (from the subatomic to the galactic) is a rudimentary realization (though one seemingly beyond the capacity of spiritually contracted atheists such as Richard Dawkins, Lawrence Krauss, and Sam Harris). What is an advanced (and exceedingly difficult) realization is that of ontically, or yogically, coinciding with the Divine Being. And only the rarest of humans is able to permanently coincide with (and conduct/radiate the Light-Energy of) the Divine Being.

The radical (or gone-to-the-root) Method of coinciding with the Divine Being is simple in theory, but oh so difficult in practice. In practice, one must be able to assume the asana of being directly, immediately, unobstructedly present to (and through) all that appears and arises in one’s field of awareness. When one’s consciousness (or soul) cuts through all appearances (gross and subtle), it encounters the Causal Dimension of Reality – pure Spirit: Divine Power, or Clear-Light-energy. This Dimension, or “Body,” or Hypostasis, is called Shakti in Hinduism, the Holy Spirit in Christianity, and the Sambhogakaya in Buddhism. When one’s individual consciousness (or soul) coincides (or unites) with this universal Spirit (or Divine Power, or Clear-Light-Energy), then, spontaneously this alchemical union, “produces” or unveils, the Divine Being as one’s fundamental, and irreducible, True Condition, or Nature.

The Divine Being is the Divine Domain – and when a yogi attains ontic union with It, he has metaphysically (or spiritually) “cracked the cosmic code” by transcending (and escaping the clutches of) the cosmic (or phenomenal and, conditional) domain, a.k.a. the Matrix.

Attached: obr1240.jpg (1240x1798, 634K)

only thing that strings redpills together is the ickepill

Thanks for sharing user, I feel very similar. It has been helpful to me to stop speculating so much and to find beauty in the moments of lucidity I do have. Read, spend more time outside, practice some deep breathing. Trust that despite all the chaos and insanity, something is tending a light in the darkness that chose all of this for a reason beyond our comprehension

The only logic I can find in the modern world is that the chaos pushes our minds or consciousness to develop. But what's the end game of it all? A higher reality? What would that even mean?

What even is fake? What is real?

Attached: 1544494979357.jpg (1300x866, 674K)

5-10mg will only feel like a warm body high, no head stuff, but with the same after feeling of resetting your brain and feeling fresh. Good medicine when used like this.

The Dharmakaya is the “Father,” the Supreme Being-Consciousness; the Sambhogakaya is the “Holy Spirit,” Blessing/Blissing Clear-Light-Energy; and the Nirmanakaya is the “Son,” the immanent Dharmakaya.

Although Enlightenment can be described in monadic terms--as simply awakening to, and as, the Dharmakaya, or Mind—it is my contention that only a triadic, or trinitarian, description can adequately explain the Buddhahood project. Just as the Trinity was a necessary development in Christianity to make clear how a transcendent God becomes an immanent Son, Man, or Christ, likewise the Trikaya emerged in Buddhism to clarify and elaborate how unmanifest Mind translates into a manifest Buddha, or Nirmanakaya.

In Reality, there is only the Dharmakaya, which is timeless, spaceless Mind, or Consciousness. But when the immutable Dharmakaya “moves” as dynamic Spirit, or Light-Energy, which en-Light-ens bodhisattvas, transforming them into Buddhas, then it is appropriate to describe this “action” of the Absolute as the Sambhogakaya, meaning the Dharmakaya in its phase or dimension as Divine Power. And when the Dharmakaya, as the Blessing Power of the Sambhogakaya, unobstructedly radiates through a human medium, it is right to describe the en-Light-ened form-body as a Nirmanakaya.

Attached: obr799.jpg (1683x1215, 882K)

That's ego death. Nobody enters the void without dying here. We actually enter the void on 2 occasions.

1- Before we're born Reality scoops up a part of the void to build your pre-consciousness and fate. Sort of like a glue that keeps your individual or group being together to form your shape.

2- Upon death/deletion/deconstruction
To say there is an afterlife would be a lie mainly because it's not entirely true. Your emotional self depending on what you were trough your living days remains as a quantum copy for a time even if you say "kill the ego" it only detaches and roams around until it slithers back in. What's paradoxical about it is that it exists even before your death or birth. Sort of like an amalgamation of your past,present, future and actions that were outside your control along with other factors such as how you could've ended up or be born or created or what enviroment and so forth. Religion would call this "soul" but I'd call it a packet of data that's weaved from the fabric of reality in order to calculate relative chances and maximize their efficiency when placed in a certain way causality demands it.

The pic is irrelevant, if you're talking about the triangular pyramid in it. It's just cool art, kinda fit the theme, maybe. I don't know. The artist is a badass.
Same happened to me, man. Same damn thing. Despair embodied, never felt so much pain in my life. Nothing even really hurts in comparison anymore. Nothing hurts like absolute despair, people don't know. But that's a little too much for this thread. I have definitely seen things. But it's more /x/ material to be honest, this is more about the philosophy of the idea.
Interesting input, thank you. I hope the afterlife isn't as shit as this place.

>What even is fake?
Thinking.
>What is real?
Not thinking.

Brother I know what you are going through and it is normal. Where do I start? Well, put simply you must get in touch with nature again and once you do your imagination is not floating around untethered but you feel more grounded your minded is in the right here an now. These cities we have built for ourselves are really an unnatural thing rather is goes against nature it is an environment we have created for ourselves counter to nature. Here you feel rootless and afloat your mind races and it all seems overwhelming.

We've all seen the "hypercube" projected onto 2d space. This photo doesn't actually correctly illustrate what I mean, but maybe it will help you to SEE. Binocular vision is a SKEWED PROJECTION of true 3d space

Attached: 360-degree-reverse-panorama.jpg (960x600, 337K)

>Well, put simply you must get in touch with nature again
This this this, trust this user. I'm having a bit of a conundrum currently debating between starting a career or continuing a very minimalistic life in the countryside. The cities are a damn prison.

>We've all seen the "hypercube" projected onto 2d space.
Whose "we"?

What I'm saying is our emotions are a kind of magick used to generate events or "illusions" in this "reality" that we live in. They'll fade away, yes, just as things change over time by the process of programming new desires and fears into people.

Hmm.

Attached: darpa logo.jpg (500x375, 28K)

That is the physics of a black hole. The geometry is easier to digest. And the building block of the geometry is the Jew star funny enough.

>The cities are a damn prison.
A projection of nature much like humanity is it's creation. This is your natural habitat you're just experiencing something inherited and known as "Survival of the fittest'.

....bearenstain

....wtf -stain?
....WTF....stain....satin.......

WTF!

Some of the earliest complex life evolved as TUBES on the ocean floor.

Attached: 4d-Hypercube.gif (300x300, 277K)

I have been there. That picture actually looks a lot like where I've been, except not nearly as beautiful. It is a depressing timeless desolate lonely place and I live there. In extreme states I can see and visit it through memories of the person who hurt me the most, smoking weed, and listening to the right music. Also pray and meditate perpetually and fast.

Attached: 1545312632276.jpg (2560x1440, 451K)

At any time, a yogi can focus his attention on the abstract whole, the totality of existence outside himself. This is particularly useful in everyday life. And to help you connect to and commune with the abstract whole, to life in general, you can freely use the same “key technical aspects” that you do when you use the void as a doorway to the Other Side, the Dimension of Spirit.

A cool way to “frame” the Plugged-in Presence (or Divine Communion) practice is to turn your bodymind into a divining rod—but instead of “dowsing” for physical water, your aim is to “locate” Holy Water, the living Spirit ceaselessly springing from the underlying Divine Source.

Here is the basic practice (which you can freely experiment with and modify). First, effect what I call the “divining rod mudra,” or “hands/forehead focus.” This “mudra,” or “focus,” is simple. Simply, simultaneously, focus your feeling-attention on your hands and forehead. Once you feel consciously connected with your body, turn your full, whole-bodily attention to the whole, the abstract totality of existence outside yourself. Just as a divining rod seeks to penetrate the surface of the earth to locate water, your mission, as a human divining rod, is to penetrate the “surface” of manifest existence (the universal veil, or cosmic illusion, that Hindus term Maya) to “find” the “hidden,” or underlying, spiritual “Spring.” Attempt to remain directly and immediately present to the whole, and as soon as you notice yourself retracting from the asana (or psycho-physical “posture”) of at-one-ment, attempt to reassume it. When distracting thoughts arise, disrupting your connection, neither accept nor reject them, and they will dissolve of their own accord.

Attached: 1521682821126.gif (700x427, 3.74M)

DO YOU SEE?

Attached: 13486-v1-490x.jpg (937x528, 330K)

Emotions are a method of reaction to stimuli if we had to simplify them and their place in a person/construct/being that has covered the necessary prerequisite in the form of organs, components, experience etc.

What emotions do to power "magic" as you'd call it is rapidly shift mentality on the spot for a quick effect. Like igniting a flame. How does a flame or heat come to be? Two particles smash each other back and forth and produce it. Anger is no different. As is Fear, Harmony, Agitation, Anxiety, Happiness and so forth.

e.g pic related.
Out of the nihilistic truth it's rebutted by the use of quick emotions to justify a pointless existence via experience.

Attached: everything-that-we-know-and-love-is-reducible-to-the-2622728.png (588x760, 745K)

When your connection to the whole is intense and “locked-in,” relax all effort and utterly self-empty. If you’ve been initiated, this will allow the living Spirit, Holy Water, to pour into and through you. If you haven’t been initiated, this total letting go will release psycho-physical tension, transforming you into an open vessel, a holy chalice ready to be baptized by the Holy One (when He deems you ripe). Any time the practice of plugging in, or attempting to plug in, becomes oppressive or uncomfortable, unconditionally surrender, becoming as if dead. The practice of self-absence (ohms reduction) is the perfect complement to the practice of presence (voltage increase), because electrically speaking, voltage and ohms are two sides of the same “coin” (or spiritual circuit).

The practice is simply being directly present to existence as it arises in the moment. When you are present to, and through, the passing now, then you break through to the Other Side, the timeless Now, the Divine Presence, and channel its Power, or Shakti, the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is the action, or dynamic expression, of Divine Presence, the Now. And as a yogi, your goal is to unite your consciousness (embodied siva) with this Divine Power, or Shakti. In reality, yoga is nothing but Divine fucking, Siva sticking his penis of Consciousness into Shakti’s vagina of Spirit until the two merge as One. The term “Ghost” has a static connotation and is a synonym for the Tibetan term “Clear Light.” But the “Ghost,” which is living Energy, moves, or “dances,” so “Spirit” is a better term.

The way it works is that the force, or pressure, of your Plugged-in Presence “pulls down” Power, Light-energy, the Holy Spirit (or Ghost), and you either utterly empty and receive it, or else attempt to merge with it.

Attached: f02962dd1285b39709c224ae55dac1be054b1dde8d8a6ace8c635e3d181a5aed.jpg (720x960, 148K)

I'm not saying emotions are good or bad or useless or useful only that in the long run they're pointless as is everything that's attached to them or could be.

You're down a bad path

And yes I know certain emotions(e.g Fear) be equated with temperature experiences such as cold.

Fear/Anxiety/Paranoia/Lethargy/Jelousy = Cold/Chilly
Anger/Happiness/Exhileration/Love/Pride/Lust = Heat/Burning

But they're all actually burning. The reason why we equate certain emotions as cold or the opposite is because they're experienced in a different perspective. If you had an enemy and you drove them before you would say the Fear you feel in them would be cold to you?

I want to see. Like seeing everything at once?
Man. I wanna see where you've been,lol. And good advice at the end there.
The internet evolved on the ocean floor? Shit.
Interesting.
Pic is fantastic. But can you say what you just said in a simpler way? It sounded substantial.

Attached: tumblr_n21701Ty6y1turiugo4_1280.jpg (1126x844, 502K)

how so?

why

Don't you ever take the fact of time into account? There was is a beginning and you know there will be an end. I've already accepted that I do not want to be in this world any more, but I also believe common suicide is destructive to the soul or that you are basically stretching time out for yourself even more. Time is just an artifact or say a logical consequence to support something else and I don't know what happens to us when we die.

Attached: 1479215622305.jpg (1080x1096, 213K)

I'm curious too, found your posts helpful user. It seems like lots of people ITT are simply hopeless, not a great state to be in

Do you suffer a psychotic break ? You sound nuts

Dissociation is something to be explored

Look up what a scrying mirror is

>But can you say what you just said in a simpler way?
Emotions much like pure emotionless thoughts or even logic exist in their own parallel dimension where each individual spectrum of emotion is akin to a God because it's only them there and nothing else.

Emotions like thoughts are not unique in the least it. What can be considered as such but very arguably is just their application to a certain action/reaction/equation of actions.

E.g

"John was going to forgive Bob but out of inner anger he bottled up he disciplined Bob by shooting him"

As you can see in a quantum perspective Bob is both alive and dead in this situation namely because if the emotion John experienced didn't overwhelm him he would just forgiven him as he thought and the future would've been different even if both men were going to die sometime sooner or later anyway. Factors like these feed and define causality. Even the smallest detail can have giant but calculable results you'd least expect. It's not even emotion's fault either since every factor is taken into a account and even if you simplify your whole being such as removing emotions or everything deemed excess you still need an anchor to not be claimed by the void much like doing the opposite and taking everything will bloat you until you pop(Big Bang).

So in sense emotions aren't required to do "magic" but can lead to people learning how to do or learn about it. What emotions can do however is create these astral machinations such as Heaven or Hell but only your emotional/ego self will go there if you're not strong enough to resist them. This is why people who never saw Valhalla or Elysium or Heaven can see it in their subconscious but never in reality. It's possible there's a place out there in reality that out of entropy was formed to look or be that but it's just as much prone to entropy as it were created from it no matter by who/what.

She does art with complex ideas pertaining to the void

>Would it not be better to figure out how to play a new game? Or at least stop playing the shit one?
That's what the progressives, feminists, trannies, faggots and the elites do. Jews too.
The new game they want to play is called social experiment. Set up new rules, new caste systems and scramble, invert or consolidate order and power.

It doesn't work that way. Because there IS an order, a cruel one at that. But it's the one proven to work. The others? Higher chance of extinction, an illusion of utopia.

Attached: 1548410397794.png (830x949, 157K)

Good kek, this is Jow Forums or some other board, you fat dumb fucks. Get out of Jow Forums and go eat your tendies and masturbate to your hentai, fuckers.

I do not know either, and I have thought of time in that sense, yes. That suicide might just bring you back - what was the point?

Anyway Anons, work tomorrow. Must sleep for a few hours, but I hope all interested in this topic can continue to help eachother. Gonna say, I want this to become a thing.

I want the USS Voidship to set sale into the very absolute bottom of the rabbithole, with all of our souls aboard, as friends, and colleagues in our great pursuit of cosmic genesis and Reunion.

Have a nice night everyone, thank you all for the support, and heavy thought material.

Maybe you are interested in a few details of the trip I experienced, because I have no one else to share it with.
I took dmt because I wanted to visit another world. You can find countless of reports in the internet how people meet other entities and how they "communicate" with them.
After trying little doses and slowly increasing it, I became reckless and disrespectful towards the psychedlic because I thought I had everything in control. The universum gave me in return the slap to remember that I'm not in control at all.
I took 3 big hits and demanded to visit these "entities" and other worlds.
I was thrown for that into the void.
Upon entering that place, something "clicked"? inside me and I knew i was dead. I wasn't really shocked at first and just observed the situation. I never experienced absolute nothingness. I tried to remember me. I didn't know my name and I didn't know who I was. But I knew I had somehow somewhere a body in a different world but I didn't knew what it looked like. But then I felt fear growing in me. I thought my body is probably panicking and tried to calm myself. It was impossible. Like a dam breaking, the void was filled with despair, hopelessness, misery and dread. It felt like I was suffocating in these horrible horrible emotions and there was nothing else in the void and it was so intensive over the top.
I tried to "move" my soul/mind/spirit whatever you call it away from these horrible things but something like a "hand"? hold me stuck in this place in this pool of suffering. I tried to kill the trip by opening my eyes, but it made no difference.

Continued

I didn't know if my eyes are opened or closed, because my stupid self decided to take the trip in an dark room. After what felt many years I rembered that I had a lightswitch next to me and hit it with luck. It was like an "BAM" suddenly im in this reality, like nothing what just happened ever happened. I was so shocked that my body felt normal and not exhausted at all. The trip itself was only ~12minutes. I wanted to flush everything down the toilet, but i promised myself before the trip to do nothing for 30 minutes and think about it.

So... you've realized a small part of how the world and universe around you works... and you think you're sensing particularly profound? Wtf is wrong with you? Are you smoking weed and because of the drugs effect, mistakenly thinking things are more profound than they actually are? I hate to break it to you, but you have severe mental deficiencies and should seek help immediately (no meme).

Time is relative. Everyone here has technically died already.

Past and Future exist only because that's how our senses and experience tells us it proceeds. Truth be told there is only now. The passage of time isn't linear it's cyclical. The reason why it seems linear is because it's a circle with an infinite radius.

Attached: L3j8m.jpg (800x598, 24K)

Sale. I meant Sail...time for bed. Night guys!

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

>Jess Johnson

Oh. Thanks. That is some wild stuff.

Things are about to get a lot worse before they get any better.

People are now realizing how much of a joke our political system is and will no longer trust our judgment or our economy.