ITS REAL

HUGE IF TRUE

Attached: THEPISSTAPES.webm (1266x720, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mrdeepfakes.com
ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/europe/moscow/rooms-suites/presidential-suite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like Alec Baldwin, kek.

If it were real it would've leaked two February's ago

>ITS REAL
2 years too late, fag.

pfffff fraudulent and homosexual

it's over
Hillary is my president now

Attached: 1502724654830.png (1000x1700, 601K)

if it was real it would only solidify trump's status as a total chad. demonrats BTFO again

that's not trump

When has he ever worn glasses?

>what is deepfakes
who fucking cares anyway?

Oh well, that settles that. I am now a whorin for Warren.

Didn't Alec Baldwin "leak" this already? I've seen this before.

COPE HARDER INCELS YOUR LITTLE PATHETIC CHEETO DRUMPF IS GONNA BE IMPEACHED SOON

Attached: 1548009410122.jpg (546x878, 79K)

if this is actually real, what would it prove anyway?

its not like this is a crime, and it's not even particularly gross by any standards if he's just sitting there telling them what to do...

the left really are reaching here, this is pathetic!

I have never seen him in glasses. where is the real liveleak link ?

Kek

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please be a real "leak". I hope that CNN takes the bait and that tomorrow it's on Drudge. This is so fucking retarded, the media might just fall for it. If this is really an attempt to take down Trump from the Deep State, it will be fucking hilarious.

Attached: DrumfIsFinishedThisTime.jpg (318x359, 28K)

Way too thin to be Trump

The face and the chin doesn't match the body type. Fucking lame. But still funny. 2 stars for the effort.

We need to get this on Twitter for that to happen.

Let's get to work. This will be glorious if the media falls for it.

fuck i'd move and vote if he writes a book with sauce.

>(((if true)))

>SOON

This!

That would be my favorite fake news segment with fake trumps face blurred out and girls tits, pubic area and urine stream blurred out

not sure of shill or troll, I care not which.
Support for Trump grows daily. True, it is slow, but it is constant. The lies of the media are on display every day. The shilling against him, is especially helpful in drawing in supporters.
>I wasnt a Trump supporter till the shills began attacking him here

>not even touching himself
Low energy, his peepee probably caved before

>Support for Trump grows daily
LOL

>filming a screen

Ignore this fool.

Attached: 1548454648505.png (1889x851, 738K)

Lets say this was real. He would only be a fifth as degenerate as most Jow Forums users

It's a lookalike, a bad one. That's why the man is needlessly obscured.

If this shit gets posted on FB or on Twittter, normies will spread it like wildfire and it will be in the news tomorrow morning. We need to frame it as a leak from the Mueller investigation team.

It's lame but it's also gold material. Whoever created this, deserves an Oscar for the time that he spent creating it. The memetic potential is huge.

Take your meds schizo blumpf is finished lmao

This looks real dude. /s

The cam movement gives it away unfortunately. The fake shaky cam is amateur and not believable for found footage material shot on a phone.

You probably think the Elon Musk Space X car video was real too. Along with China getting to the moon. (yes, we got there)

What if it is real. That sure looks like the real hotel room.

Even if they pretend to record a screen. It's too smooth.

this is so poorly done

how very convenient that the video was shot in black and white, the room is dark, and there's a convenient shadow over trumps face hiding his features

fake and gay

Also:

>be billionaire
>can do anything
>allow self to be recorded for blackmail later

10 bucks says we can get cnn to air this uncensored

CNN won't take the bait.

One thing they messed up on. Trump doesn't drink.

The prod value of this clip tries took hard and fails... That's not what someone recording a screen looks like. The zooming is too smooth. I can easily tell that it's been engineered post shooting.

Attached: Dreams.jpg (800x563, 153K)

So, there is some dude on the floor waving a camera around. How the hell is he unable to keep it still?

And nobody reacts "hey why is there some weird dude on the floor with a camera?" Is he videotaping me in this extremely sensitive position? Hmm?

Attached: ca9.jpg (620x368, 74K)

Hey newfag, you know that the pisstape was invented by Jow Forums right?

Well if someone here has the balls to do it, send it to CNN or Huffington Post, see what happens. It's not even on Plebbit yet.

Just looking at the video, I can smell the latex from the jiggling latex prosthetic chin.

This is the #1 give away for fake shit. These fucking producers think "for it to be authentic phone camera footage the user needs to fucking jerk around and shake like an epileptic retard". You see it all the time with those edited videos like "whoa dude look at how crazy that is! This is totally real because I can't keep a subject focused for more than five seconds!".

The faggots who made this should have watched some LiveLeak videos of people recording security monitor screens to see how it actually looks.

ORANGE
MAN
BAD
YO

Formerly Trump voter here we cant let him get the Suana codes

Attached: 1528473864081.png (960x960, 74K)

this shit looks like something from a rap
music video

He looks like Lindsey Graham.

mrdeepfakes.com

>The faggots who made this should have watched some LiveLeak videos of people recording security monitor screens to see how it actually looks.
Well they will now, jerk.
time, nerd.

And BuzzFeed. Hopefully, the resulting lawsuit and layoffs will shut them down for good.

Is there really something wrong with watching some ladies pee on each other?

Yep. Faking phone footage is possible, but this was done by an amateur.

Implying it wouldn't make it even more based

I know this will be in the news later today. Let's put oil on the fire and hopefully catch a couple of retards that will fall for it and destroy their careers with a couple of tweets.

Attached: ptir hatte v2.jpg (803x879, 142K)

This is quite interesting to me as I spent a number of years color grading for filmmakers. Straight off the bat you can see it's been intentionally setup. The lighting, colour, camera smoothly zooming in and out etc is pretty ridiculous to say the least, but the most obvious point is that the dude in the chair is centre of attention, not the fine pussy on the mattress ;)

Piper Perabo, Alyssa Milano and Ron Perlman are crazy enough to fall for it. Get to work faggots, before they wake up and know what's up. Spam their Twitter feeds. That should be a good start.

Unfortunately this kind of video will simply strengthen people's belief that its real, even if it is an obvious fake. A large part of people wont even have seen the video but will know about it and thats enough for the deepstate, sowing disinfo.

Attached: trump sactions coming.jpg (4161x2774, 257K)

As a socially liberal independent this makes me support Trump even more now. I like that he isn't some uptight Christian Fundy closet gay.

>I spent a number of years color grading for filmmakers.
haha no you didn't

Do not ever underestimate the power of Kek and accelerationism. Embrace the chaos my fren and we will all reap the rewards. Chaos is good. Chaos is God.

Attached: KekChaos.gif (650x650, 373K)

>a whorin for Warren

Attached: 1334715863379.jpg (350x525, 25K)

Digits will decide if something good will come out of this. Praise be Kek.

Attached: Digits.gif (777x777, 619K)

>meme flag doesn't match shirt
fake and transexual

>fundy

blast from the past

I agree. But why you hair Pepe for this? Genuinely curious.

Just makes me like him more.
>you must not know where you are, OP.

looks like zognald to me

I can't tell you, you will find out tomorrow.

imagine hating trump enough to take part in this knock off degeneracy

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>impeach
they're going to turn trump into a peach? that sounds horrible (yet delicious)

Attached: ef4.jpg (657x527, 40K)

see
They've been tirelessly trying to slander the good name of Jow Forums.
little do they know...

>TFW you learn that the fanfic the 15 year old on these very forums wrote and sold to democrats has been made into a live action film

Attached: 1543710799756.jpg (212x238, 10K)

President Trump does not wear glasses

this, its like one of those fake ''found footage'' hollywood films. immediate giveaway

I won't spoil the surprise. But remember why you asked me this when you understand later why I did that. You might even want to make a thread about it. Kek.

kek this is some dumb shit.
Wonder who made it.

I'm Peach For Five

For what pissing on your mom?

it was supposed to be a black man and woman in the tape

AH. AH. AH. AH. AH.

Attached: giphy.gif (375x375, 179K)

lol you still believe the "pol made it all up" line.

Attached: 2CB9GBJ.gif (480x266, 2.56M)

You still hide your flag and youre so much of a newfag you missed it, just s

if its deepfakes find the original video that just happens to match the exact scene described in the dossier

ps: its obviously fake, but I think it's a lookalike and staged, not ps'd.

Who (((nose)))?

Attached: whonose.jpg (1600x1200, 308K)

It’s not an uncommon job, why do retards on here constantly need to say lol nah because the only job they ever did was Walmart? Oh, the question just answered itself.

Lol good effort. Funny parody.

Attached: Haters.png (500x488, 122K)

So here's the thing.

That was filmed in the presidential suite.

ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/europe/moscow/rooms-suites/presidential-suite

It's a big line.

Looks like a fat guy with a wig, also there's no audio to confirm the voice either