Invasion Day

The English won, abos need to realize this and accept that they've lost.

Attached: 1540956423084.jpg (600x406, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/kids-and-animals-who-fail-classic-mirror/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FTFY

Attached: 1548495981579.jpg (600x406, 178K)

>Abos
>Civilization
kek

Fuck off you paki cunt.

Kek

A few pecky bois

Attached: 1499507834037.png (960x495, 515K)

quality thread

Attached: PECKY BOIS.jpg (600x406, 198K)

Bruce btfo!

Attached: 1xxxca.jpg (605x728, 130K)

Do abos even realize their own existence?

There was that study done that showed how Kenyans don't recognize themselves in the mirror, maybe abos have the same problem.

Checked as fuck
Also link to study, wanna laugh

>Kenyans don't recognize themselves in the mirror

was that just babies or toddlers because i thought even some animals can recognise themselves in the mirror..

Killing retarded Australians is an easy way, also in the 19th century.
I would like to see you annihilating entire civilizations such as the Inca or the Aztec with swords and blunderbusses.

Attached: Denis_van_Alsloot_-_The_Ommeganck_in_Brussels_on_31_May_1615._The_Senior_Guilds_(Right-hand_side).jp (768x512, 183K)

werent they already in decline when the spanish arrived and wasnt it disease than mostly killed them?

scientificamerican.com/article/kids-and-animals-who-fail-classic-mirror/
Toddlers and animals recognize themselves in the mirror, don't kmow why aficans have a problem with it.

>Annihalating
If you mean annihalating their baginas and creating a continent of mutts then sure

Would a few pecky bois recognize themselves in a mirror is the real question here

Attached: WjWef.jpg (891x595, 100K)

Up to age 6 IIRC.

outperformed on a test by literally animals. i was wondering how theyd spin that.

every emu ive ever met was in captivity. in reality emus are our slaves and property.

>i was wondering how theyd spin that.
systematic racism

Whites travel and create:
Australia
America
Canada

Mexicans travel and create East LA.
Africans travel and create Detroit.
Asians travel and create China Towns.

What does it all mean?

Sounds like cope to me

***AUSTRALIA DAY *** (Invasion Day)

If you have Aboriginal friends, family or just respect Aboriginal people and consider yourself NOT to be someone who discriminates against Aboriginals but wasn’t aware of Australia’s dark past, then please take the time to read this and ask yourselves these questions...

- Would you expect the Jews to celebrate with Hitler or as a nation on the anniversary of the holocaust?
- Would you ask and expect the victims and family members of the Twin Towers to celebrate the fall, with terrorists on the anniversary?

Did you answer ‘NO’ to any of the above?

Would you tell the family of the Jews to get over it?
Would you tell the Twin Tower victims families and friends, or New York to get over it?
Would you tell the Armenian people and the ANZACs who fought for the freedom to get over it?

Did you answer ‘NO’? Why?
Isn’t it equally unfair and unjust to ask this of your ‘apparent’ fellow ‘Aboriginal Australian’?

Why is it that each of the occurrences above; the Holocaust, fall of the Twin Towers and war of the Armenians (aka World War 1) considered times of sombe remembrance. But Aboriginal Australia must celebrate with every other race, considering the past acts of injustice and immortality our people have been, and are still subjected to?

Ask yourself... Why should you expect Aboriginal Australia to celebrate on this date

Like it or not... This nation was built on the lash of the sword and the firing of the gun. Aboriginal Men, Women and Children slaughtered. That’s nothing to celebrate. That’s nothing to be proud of Australia.

There are many more significant dates that can be CELEBRATED for the right reasons that make for a BETTER, REAL Australia Day that EVERYONE can celebrate UNITED.

Reconsider January 26th.

Don't joke about that, that's like the holocaust to us.

Attached: 1525835760696.jpg (618x269, 81K)

Kek.
>The last emu in WA

Attached: 1514199379015.jpg (601x508, 94K)

That's what the cassowaries want you to think.

except you pay tax and they don't
you work and they don't
you can serve jail time and they can't
nobody cares about your wellbeing but you're still subject to the state, while emus have an entire staff waiting on them and are a law unto themselves
the puppet regime in canberra issues the diktats of the emu effendi and the aussie slaves away to fill his master's belly
wake up to the reality of B.O.G - bird occupied government

>Boongs
>Civilized

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY CUNTS

what happened? American school system let me down

Attached: roger-kangaroo.jpg (950x486, 98K)

they fought the emus twice
and lost both times
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

"civilization" ya that's a good one

Attached: l_274.jpg (500x667, 59K)

Glorious

does the austrailian government treat the abos similarily to how the US treats natives?

exemptions and subsidies ffor example?

C O P E

Every time i drive past centrelink i can see what a quality race they are. Love going to the beach and getting called a captain cook cunt, real class