What's worse, worshipping a kike on a stick or a pedo?

What's worse, worshipping a kike on a stick or a pedo?

Pic related proves with simple logic that the abrahamic religions are lies.

Most of you will want to reply with muh fedora proving how smart you are.
Others will type 'but we exist so we have been created' thinking wrongly it proves the existence of the cristian or muslim god.

This is one of the many reasons that proves that monotheism is a lie, a jewish one in fact.

Attached: 8609rrks1l411.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jim.com/moralfac.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finally someone is redpilled enough to understand that no great civilization was ever build on abrahamic religious bullshit. Monotheism teaches cowardice. Where as roman, greek and nordic paganism teaches you to seek glory. Jesus was a jew, deal with it.

Oh, is thi the thread where irate christians call us jews?

>Pic related proves
Dealt with by various church fathers (st. Augustine for example). If you really want to know the answer, you'd read them.

“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.“ (Matthew 16: 27, 28)
Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.“ (Matthew 24: 25-34)
“Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven. Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. Even so, you too, when you see these things happening, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place…“ (Mark 13:26-30)
“Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son…” (Hebrews 1:1-2)
“Now these things happened to them as an example, but they were written down for our instruction, on whom the end of the ages has come.” (1 Corinthians 10:11)
“Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour.” (1 John 2:18)
“The end of all things is near…” (1 Peter 4:7)
For the present form of this world is passing away.” (1 Corinthians 7:27,29-31)
we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.” (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17)
“…the coming of the Lord is near. …the Judge is standing right at the door.” (James 5:8, 9)

Always posting that same fag, give it up already.
>Isaiah 45:7
>I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

So in short:

Jesus says everything is going to end before all his apostles die.
Every biblical character and their mum is talking about how everything is going to end before all the apostles of jesus dies and how some of them will be caught up to heaven.

But nope, nothing went wrong, nothing failed here.

Learn to ignore the christcuck

Evil is a temporary phenomenon here on Earth. This world is being observed and recorded as an example of what happens when God allows lesser beings to govern themselves in a neutral zone.

Attached: l061b_en.png (1239x1754, 188K)

Nice new age cult, senpai

We just cultivate virtue and wait for Jesus like any other Christian sect.

Attached: obr799 (1).jpg (1683x1215, 882K)

You gonna wait long, m8

Oh really? You can see the future? How long will it be?

Being a swarthy Italian

What is evil?

Perhaps you should review the bible paragraphs I posted, fag, and see how it absolutely proves Jesus, the biblical one, was a scam.

>What's worse, worshipping a kike on a stick or a pedo?
Being a stupid fedora nigger like yourself.

why make an effort to improve society when you can wait for a 2000-years dead lad to be revived

>I want mankind to have Free will BUT never have to suffer for any bad decisions the make

Go away and learn what this means.

Attached: 1544889702663.jpg (2000x1333, 381K)

Answer to Epicurus's argument: it is a mystery. We do not and cannot know. God is ineffable, He transcendeth human understanding, etc.

Perhaps Christianity is a lie, and perhaps it is not. In fact, in the privacy of my own mind, I myself am as fedora as they come. But at the same time, for a thousand years, Europe was the faith and the faith was Europe. "Hail fellow European, let us defeat the Muslims who are going to wipe out our race" didn't work. But "Hail fellow Christian, let us crusade against the Muslims who are infidels in the eyes of God" did work.

The two threats to us today are leftism and Islam. Note that though one is white and the other is brown, both are religions. The war for the survival of the white race and civilization is a war of religions, a holy war. You need to bring a gun to a gunfight, and a religion to a holy war - we need to slaughter muslims, un-emancipate our women, sack the cities, raze the universities and burn leftists at the stake, and in the name of whom or what will we do it? Do you have an alternative to Christianity?

>“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.“ (Matthew 16: 27, 28)
He's talking about the Transfiguration. It is the VERY next chapter.
The rest refer to the different divisions of history (e.g. those of the Patriarchs, of Moses, etc.). We are in the last of these.

>He's talking about the Transfiguration.
See
>Jesus says everything is going to end before all his apostles die.
>Every biblical character and their mum is talking about how everything is going to end before all the apostles of jesus dies and how some of them will be caught up to heaven.

>>Jesus says everything is going to end before all his apostles die.
Quote scripture please, Yumi

there is no evil

Evil need to exist or God is not good he would be just God

Negroes: jim.com/moralfac.htm

See
>it's the transfiguration
That's false, only in one gospel, possibly by mistake and because they are fake, is the transfiguration presented before the prophecy, in most gospels the transfiguration happens before this prophecy is made, and as you can see by how the apostles and disciples react, everyone was expecting shit to end inminently, which is why I have quoted half the bible with all the cast saying how they were in the end of the world.

Yet you will ignore this, I'm sure, because you lost your soul long ago and you are no more than a puppet for the demiurge.

>in most gospels the transfiguration happens before this prophecy is made
*after this prophecy is made, my mistake

>is god willing to prevent evil
No. The rest is irrelevant.

Hey Epicurus my dawg, you're a fucking retard shut the fuck up.

>Answer to Epicurus's argument: it is a mystery. We do not and cannot know. God is ineffable, He transcendeth human understanding, etc.
>Perhaps Christianity is a lie, and perhaps it is not. In fact, in the privacy of my own mind, I myself am as fedora as they come. But at the same time, for a thousand years, Europe was the faith and the faith was Europe. "Hail fellow European, let us defeat the Muslims who are going to wipe out our race" didn't work. But "Hail fellow Christian, let us crusade against the Muslims who are infidels in the eyes of God" did work.
>The two threats to us today are leftism and Islam. Note that though one is white and the other is brown, both are religions. The war for the survival of the white race and civilization is a war of religions, a holy war. You need to bring a gun to a gunfight, and a religion to a holy war - we need to slaughter muslims, un-emancipate our women, sack the cities, raze the universities and burn leftists at the stake, and in the name of whom or what will we do it? Do you have an alternative to Christianity?
How well has Christianity worked out? All the Crusades except the first one were complete failures and did more to make Europe vulnerable to sand nigger invasion. The Reconquista was mostly won by 1085 a decade before the first Crusade, Sicily was in European hands again, etc. Europeans were winning because they rebuilt their civilization and had better soldiers and military tech compared to the Semitic Arabs. By the time the first Crusade was called the only real Islamic threat to Europe was the genetically Mediterranean Turks. The Crusades mostly helped them. The First Crusade targeted Jerusalem which was in Arabic hands not Turkish hands. The rest were failures and rogue Crusaders actually assisted Turkish invasion by sacking Constantinople in 1205 which crippled what was left of the Byzantine Empire giving the Turks a chance to finally defeat them in 1453 and just straight up conquer the Balkans.

Attached: 250px-Almoravid_map_reconquest_loc.jpg (250x211, 14K)

You're fucking dumb, who gives a shit about "glory" you childish narcissist? yes, Jesus is an Aryan looking Jew, deal with it. You can't deny his rugged Germanic good looks.

Attached: _83712665_image_processed_photo_of_turin_shroud-spl.jpg (624x673, 96K)

I can think of like 30 different answers to that shit, who the fuck thinks this guy is smart? holy shit.

Everyone knows deep down that there is no god. Even the loud-mouthed Christians here even if they won't admit it. They are just very afraid of death and the idea that we're completely alone on this horrible planet. I can't blame them.

Pic related kills retards like OP.

Attached: Essential Evidence for Resurrection.jpg (2550x3300, 988K)

Attached: 1547977186432.jpg (614x315, 112K)

Trust a Spaniard to go full Inquisition lol. You know what? You're like the Serbs and Greeks. You go full Christian as to pretend you're not half Arab or Turkish.

Niggers cant even read

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (1030x323, 69K)

But it is a demostration that christianity is fake, read the 2 post and see how the promise that Jesus made never came to fruition, I'm a gnostic, I think that the gnostic version of the story is the real one.

See

>The two threats to us today are leftism and Islam. Note that though one is white and the other is brown, both are religions derived from and heavily influenced by Christianity.
FTFY. Also Islamic invasion is only in significant numbers in Europe. We here in America are being invaded by Christian spics and you are about to be swarmed by Christian niggers.
>You need to bring a gun to a gunfight, and a religion to a holy war - we need to slaughter muslims, un-emancipate our women, sack the cities, raze the universities and burn leftists at the stake, and in the name of whom or what will we do it?
Given Christianity's track record of tacitly allowing immigration and defending Jewish "converts" while teaching a "sit back and let them rape you" morality, it is definitely not going to be Christianity. The Churches have already openly sided with the enemy. youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g.

Attached: 1543112176287.jpg (720x317, 54K)

You quote out of context , it literally says that those people who would see the vision of heaven this was peter , james and john

Slavs are not very bright. You have to be patient with Ivan; he can;t read well

Attached: 1483122107149.png (1600x826, 22K)

>Finally someone is redpilled enough to understand that no great civilization was ever build on abrahamic religious bullshit

Attached: 311.png (429x410, 181K)

When Charles the Hammer stopped the muslims at Tours, that was manly, warlike Christianity in action. The Reconquista was manly, warlike Christianity in action as well. Christianity gave Europeans the cohesion they needed to resist the Muslim expansion, long before the Crusades, which as you say, were less than successful.

While it is true that leftism is born of Christianity, as a Christian heresy, and while I do prefer the egoist Pagan morality of Bronze Age times to the more slavish morality of Christianity, we do not really have an alternative. If we are going to raze the universities, etc, what is the alternative to attempting to revive the glorious blood soaked Christianity of Charles the Hammer?

false dichotemy negro.

Attached: STOP BITING OUR CHILDREN KIKE DOGS.png (1400x1400, 2.06M)

>they came up with some retarded reason so thats all there is to it.
filling any answer to a math question doesn't mean you solved it.

HA! fuck you, you alcoholic hapa hybrid. The Spanish are White, and this coming from a moorified dago. Almost no mixing occured during the Reconquista, most of the Muslims were full-blooded Iberian converts, i'm one of the few exceptions.

Dude, seriously, people were like really fucking racist back in the day. Mongols raped you and we i guess raped the Iberians, but only a little bit. You guys are not hapas, i'm just kidding.

Attached: Reconquista.jpg (1000x914, 358K)

That proves only that smart people often times think they are in a position of judging God or that God is bound to the intellect of a man. This may have something to do with the fact that fedoras think they are better (above) others.

TL:DR

What promise?

not sure what your point is, unless you are suggesting those guys didn't die.

LMFAO, some Christians you guys are you don't even believe the shit is real. Fucking pathetic. You don't stand a chance against the kikes and muds, you're all going to die unless Jesus comes back to save you LMFAO.

And you know why that is? because you're not and will never be a united front, you have nothing to unite you against non-Whites not even racism. You're done. You can't bullshit your way out of this one, you're all going to die unless He comes back and saves you.

Epicurus never said that. Not only is it it a pitiful attempt to criticise monotheism, it wasn't even said by the man you are attributing it to.

>Bad things happen therefore God can't be real
The fact that you think that is a compelling argument says volumes about you

Attached: 1543269374910.png (1740x826, 52K)

WLP was a joke, he didn't even acknowledge the existence of The Supernatural. I struggle to take him seriously despite how seriously he took himself.

No they saw heaven in a vision that is what the transfiguration is , that is what he promised

You are quite right that the churches have sided with the enemy - to the consternation and confusion of ordinary churchgoers. When a church goes left, it ends up with empty pews.

You must understand I am very sympathetic to the argument that Christianity is a troublesome slave religion, apt to mutate into cuckery and leftism. I would much prefer something like ancient Hellenic religion, much more manly and dominant. But after a thousand years of Christianity, I just do not see an alternative to Christianity to mobilize those ordinary, non leftist, churchgoers. Boer groups in my country which are organizing in preparation for civil war here are all organized on the basis of devout Christianity.

LMFAO, shut the fuck up retard death isn't even the end. You just want to be the cool dark and edgy guy that can "deal with it" (cause you're so rugged and fit for survival, obviously, hear that ladies? maybe give him some pussy). Shut the fuck up, fag.

I LARP as a Christian because I am very racist and sexist, and I fret that Christianity is not racist and sexist enough.

BAHAHAHA, fucking fags. Paganism, LMFAO. Why believe in anything at all? just be fucking manly, pussy. Go out there and bring me 10 nigger scalps or i'll burn your house down.

It boils down to trusting Jews. Which we know better than to do here at Jow Forums.
1. Obviously this is how he died, as this was the typical Roman punishment for a traitor such as a self proclaimed "King of the Jews" as Jesus was tried as.
2. (((Paul))), the (((oral tradition))), written works of (((early church teachers))). Boy thats a lotta jews. Especially given that Jesus, being executed for treason, would not be allowed a fine tomb such as a newly built one for a supposed member of the Sanhedrin, Joseph of Arimathea, a place that does not fucking exist. And even the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, was built by Constantine based on a guess as to where the Tomb was, which if the early disciples knew where it actually was it would undoubtedly become a place of veneration. The historians who write of the appearances are either (((jews))), (((early Christians))), or writing after the events and using second hand (((sources))).
3. Jews such as the disciples claim a lotta shit that's fake and gay. like the Holohoax. One kike even claimed he was born in a fucking gas chamber. This shit is nothing compared to other ridiculous shit kikes will lie about.
4. 5 years the earliest date, is AFTER (((Paul's))) (((conversion))) which means after it was being pitched to goyim since kikes didn't take the bait.
5 Kike changes opinion when the religion starts being preached primarily to goyim. Theres a lot of suspicious shit about that.
6 (((Paul's conversion))) see 5. Paul probably saw it as a perfect weapon to subvert goyim and "converted" for that purpose. 2000 years of Christian history is enough to not trust a kike "converting"

Attached: 1545696766762.jpg (600x657, 121K)

Epicurus was in Greece in 300bce. Why would he be commenting on Jew god?

It's possible for one man to be manly without ideology. But for a group to be manly, cooperate with each other and wage war, they have to be united by blood or creed. And in practice, for the last 1500 years or so, whites have only been able to effectively unite by creed.

HA! Jesus is extremely racist and a Nordicist White supremacist, he's just not going to extopost on the kikes and muds cause he's a fag and feelingz and shit. I don't give a fuck, i would have everyone killed you're all fucking trash. Existence was a mistake and God can suck my dick.

You and me, grab a rifle we're gonna go clear out an entire nigger neighborhood on our own we got this we can do it.

I guess that means his critique cant be applied

Who gives a fuck? i hope all Whites die along with everyone else, existence is all bullshit. Fucking, this fucking fag is gonna come back and save you all oh wow yeah you're so chosen, fuck you goy.

CHAOS IN THE STREETS OF THE BIG CITY. IN THE FIELDS AND ALL OVER THE LAND.

WEOO WEOO WEOO WEOO WEOO

Yep you have the same concerns at Hitler did. You should resolve it in a manner as Hitler had done; be pro Christian in public while of course trying to alter it to make it less cucked, while being virulently anti-Christian in private and among other redpilled people like those on Jow Forums

Attached: 1536360876413.jpg (850x400, 80K)

Fuck Nature, what are you a feral nigger? fucking dumb fucks. It's like you're autistic or something.

>being a christcuck in australia
Lmao. Are you a faggot loving Anglican or an greasy wog orthodox?

BAHAHA The Void will swallow everything up you faggots think there's anything in "The End". HAHA. Stupid fucks.

Jesus! you cunt. OY M8! are ya dere?!

OI M8! OI HEY PAL!

Lmao why are you still on Jow Forums my brown nippled, curly haired Moorish rape baby friend? Ive seen you posting this same shit for at least 6 months now.

Boredom, mostly.

>Moorish rape baby

My paternal line did all the "raping" (not really, i doubt they actually raped anyone).

Ha! Seems like I struck a nerve :^)

It's time to grow up, buddy, and face the world like it is.

oh look, another antichristian thread, there be shekels this month schlomo!

You think it be the way it is, but it ain't.

shut up faggot

Attached: 1538800093989.jpg (647x820, 96K)

Or however that goes, Hell is real and so are ghosts and demons and shit. And reincarnation, apparently.

You fucking retard, it all apparently dies in the end anyway, what's even the point of figthing?. This is such pleb tier shit. Everyone here pretends to be a Truth Seeker but i reckon i'm about the only one here.

What would be the point of being pro Christian in public when christcucks have become a tiny voter group consisting mostly of geriatrics?

I mean, it's not like i can be racist anywhere else without getting banned.

Nope newfag OP's not a kike he is just trying clean up the kiked newfaggotry infesting this place.

Attached: 192099986.png (1903x717, 416K)

day of the rope won't be gentle with you

And yet all the anti-christians you find running around are fat slobs with only very rare exception. Anti-christians have nothing to offer. They're whiners.

Being anti-christian is Jewish shilling.

Nowadays across most of the West, this much is true. Though their are some pockets where christcuckoldry has a bit more influence. Like apparently SA according to the user the post was for.

Fuck are you talking about? there won't be any "Day Of The Rope! you guys need to wake the fuck up already. You live in lalaland. You all have this grandiose ideas about yourself when in reality what you really should do, is realize i'm your natural superior and pay me homage.

"*

God kind of had a huge problem with humanity, so the second statement is mostly true.

Hes less malevolent and more just pissed off that we allow shit like this to happen. Evil in the world is basically the punishing of a misbehaving child.

Attached: guess.png (1480x744, 358K)

This, Jesus is a fag the guy is full of shit. Fuck Him and his Dad.

Evil is a subjective allegory. What is evil to some is not evil to everyone.

HA! shut the fuck up pussy, just because Satan says that raping killing and eating babies isn't evil doesn't mean the faggot has a point. What are you retarded or something?

You dirty slut, i'm going to belt your hot body all over.

Nope. It is just realizing that christcuckoldry is a losing strategy. We have tried it for at least 50 years with no positive results whatsoever. The christcucks despite total domination of the Supreme Court for the last 50 years, there has never been a democrat majority court in half a century, they have consistently failed to dislodge Roev.Wade ending abortion, which is their most important pet issue. Christcuckold politicians are all as pro-shitskin and pro-immigrant as the churches and the bible and have done nothing to stem the tide. The only Republican candidate in 2016 even advocating for slowing the invading spic tide, was heavily voted against in the Republican primaries by the most devout christcucks.

Attached: 1536563265675.jpg (1200x938, 314K)

Care to demonstrate that satan is anything more than a meme concept, and has ever said anything?

Even though D&D is "SATAN'S GAME" it's definition of evil is a pretty solid one.

In short, doing something that hurts other people in a way to better yourself, it's an act of evil.

/thread

I agree with you, but that just means we subscribe to a similar subjective allegory about the concept of evil. It's still a subjective allegory at the end of the day.

>he doesn't know the joys of purposefully being evil

White people always feel the need to virtue signal, it's hilarious.

>akshually i'm not being evil

No actually you are, so what? stop being a pussy.