Had literally two years to build a wall with Republicans controlling everything

>had literally two years to build a wall with Republicans controlling everything
>waited until the Democrats took back the House to declare an emergency for wall funding and hold the government hostage

Trumpfags have to be paid shills because nobody can be that stupid not to see they're getting shafted.

Attached: 1124572355.jpg.0.jpg (1400x1050, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/10/23/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-presidential-polls/index.html
twitter.com/breaking911/status/1088974576997097478?s=21
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1088974576997097478
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All fields

>can't get a wall with a republican or democrat senate/house
>need to go around them
>doesn't want to put his own party on blast
>wait until opposing party takes the house and blame them for not cooperating before declaring a national emergency
It's really not that hard to understand

No one here who isn’t a faggot disagrees with you. Trump is a cuck and deserves to lose in 2020.

*whispers* Because Republicans also know the wall is stupid.

>nobody can be that stupid
OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEE

Rat shill

i'm still voting for him in 2020

>republicans
Way too many of them are traitor RINOs (republican in name only). It is their fault for not building the wall, not Trump's fault.

Sage

Apparently it is hard because Pelosi just BTFO trump

Did you see his latest tweet lol

>I wish people would read or listen to my words on the Border Wall. This was in no way a concession. It was taking care of millions of people who were getting badly hurt by the Shutdown [...]

>It was taking care of millions of people who were getting badly hurt by the Shutdown
Who wanted a shutdown again? Oh right. MaStEr NeGoTiAToR LOL

Attached: donald-trump-water.jpg (2000x1333, 217K)

The wall isn't stupid. What is stupid though, is having a campaign that involves "BUILD THE WALL" without addressing the massive deportations that also need to happen on top of it.
"the wall" as a campaign promise is silly, but as a real object, I'd like to have one.

You should also realize that republicans and democrats are not that different. Both sides don't mind illegal immigration because it produces monetary value in the short term for people who are willing to exploit people for labor. Boomers love that shit, republican or democrat.

kill yourself shill rat

>it's another sharejew thinks we're as retarded as them and don't know what a filibuster is episode
Yawn. Sage

Trump is literally retarded and now wants to build a fence, not lock her up, and always cave to Pelosi. How stupid must you be to have voted for this retard?

Attached: Spicer's fence.jpg (800x430, 82K)

Trump 2020 and I am a registered democrat

>Trumpfags have to be paid shills because nobody can be that stupid not to see they're getting shafted.
Dammit. Now I wish I voted Hillary, or some other non-establishment republican, e.g. Jeb.
I am now a #JebHead2020, who else is with me?

Is that Spicey showing them Mexican smugglers where to "take a right - or left"?

Attached: 1527353709915.jpg (640x633, 68K)

except everyone knows that the opposition isn't to blame for it and it just blew back in his face
now he is on the hook for pointlessly shutting shit down, only to take the original deal dems offered

you idiots aren't going to be able to spin this one, people know the processes now that shutdowns are common, and they know trump was the one holding shit hostage

>Trump is literally retarded
Fucking this x 1000.
It makes me so angry that someone so stupid took down the entire fucking political establishment, owned and controlled by wall-street, by turning the public against the media.
How can someone so fucking stupid do these things? It's ridiculous and it makes me so angry how dumb drumpf is, and that Hillary was literally too smart to win.
What we need is less stupid drumpfs, and more intelligent city people that voted for Hillary.

Doesn't even make sense. Here's your (You). Do you get commission on these?

>Is that Spicey showing them Mexican smugglers where to "take a right - or left"?
It's actually Spicey telling lies for Trump in the hope he doesn't get fired.

Attached: Spicey not deterred.gif (540x275, 1.76M)

in reality night Jow Forums is when they turn the shillbots off for trump so what you see are actual opinions

Believe in the plan you shill

reddit spacing.

Poor Spicey, should have stuck to playing the easter bunny

Also both sides back AOC's 70% marginal tax rate on the income after $10 million.

But only 30% of ALL Americans want a wall.

YOU GOT ‘EM GOOD, KOSHER/BRO

Attached: 920DC16B-0CBA-4108-A818-F64CBDCD68B6.png (628x356, 183K)

>everyone knows that the opposition isn't to blame for it
Who is everyone? There are people who blame Trump and people who blame the left for turning into budget hawks over .015% of the annual government budget while also wanting free college and healthcare for everyone. Nobody changed their mind over this and you're retarded if you think so.

In 2 weeks no one will even remember the shut down.

Nah this is a shill thread, faggots make it too obvious. Real opinions on Trump come during the day and don’t say “Drumpf” or “I’m voting D in 2020”

>Poor Spicey, should have stuck to playing the easter bunny

Very true. Was he the greatest person to serve in the Trump administration? Or was the Mooch superior?

Attached: Spicer Easter bunny.jpg (600x500, 75K)

You really think it's 30% The polls I'm reading say more like 41% and even then, they're polls conducted by huge media conglomerates like CBS. It's probably more around 45-55%, but feel free to go with the polls, we all know how that tends to sort out.

Not to mention the wording of the polls
>would you be ok with a wall made out of black peoples bones puts several species of animals into extinction and has turrets that automatically fire live rounds at exclusively women and children?

Poll got it right in 2016 when they said Hillary would win the popular vote for 2% (She won by 3%).
Polls got it right in 2018 in predictions for both the House & Senate.
Trumpers don't understand polls, it's just head-counting. They're caught up in the analyzing of the polls people got wrong in 2016 - that a candidate could get 3 million more votes and lose via the electoral college in the rust belt by 70,000 votes is not something polls can tell you because the Electoral College isn't democratic (aka head-counting).

>campaigns against crooked Hillary
>you'd be in jail
Instead he whiteants his own administration by appointing all kinds of back stabbing snakes into office including his liberal jew 666 5th Avenue son in law.
>I only hire the best people

Attached: illegal inhabitant.jpg (370x394, 31K)

Shut up you tranny shill.

Idk what's more pathetic, that you believe that pollsters predict national presidential elections based on head counts or the fact that it might actually be true

>state specific polling isn't a thing

HOW YOU CAN HELP DEFEND Jow Forums AGAINST THE SHILLS!!!
1: Do not respond to shill threads without typing “sage” into the options field.

2: Do not respond to shill threads without dropping a red pill or meme meant to demoralize them.

3: Bump all non-shill threads.

4: When posting in a non-shill thread make sure to post an image of the dankest meme you have. The goal is to make our threads as comfy as possible while the shill threads remain boring echo chambers.

5: Tell shills to “POST TITS OR GTFO”.
Discord trannies want to be treated as though they are real women. We should oblige them

Attached: 1540306541804.jpg (720x739, 63K)

first off, no. the polls were convinced Hillary would get Michigan. Pennsylvania. Wisconsin.
your argument here is that "well they were just showing the POPULAR VOTE polls". Nope, you're just changing the story to not look like an idiot when you were smuggly telling your friends that Trump had no chance.

You're really trying to tell me that the polls were based on popular vote with a straight face? Did you realize elections don't depend on the popular vote? Why would the polls be based on something that doesn't even matter? The truth is they weren't, because nobody would give a fuck about who wins the popular vote. I heard this argument before, it's just silly. It'll work on your liberal friends who acquired the taste of the kool-aid, but not for me.

Try reading this article and ctrl+f "popular". You're either lying to me, or just lying to yourself at this point dawg.

Also yeah, the 2018 election was very obvious, I actually won a bet that Sinema would win Arizona.

Attached: NYT 2016 electoral predictions.png (1088x645, 60K)

here's the article

cnn.com/2016/10/23/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-presidential-polls/index.html

i can post more and have you ctrl+f for "popular", but i don't really want to shame you, just make you think a little bit.

Its to dupe his followers. Thats all. He'll use the wall excuse again in 2020

>had literally two years to build a wall with Republicans controlling everything
Implying the republican party machine ever backed him in the first place.
Jeb was their candidate
a sizeable number of republicans would of voted with dems to defeat any wall measures
It would have not looked good and opened up divisions in the party
thats why he waited until Dems got in
and then he caved

Attached: McCain.jpg (1440x903, 68K)

Exactly

He never had 60 votes in the Senate retard

Then it wasn't a deal. You have to negotiate. You can't just shut the government down, that's stupid.

Last week boasted about having no plans to deport the "10 million" illegals in the country and none of his supporters said jack shit.

POST THIS IN EVERY BLACK PILLED SHILL THREAD

WALL IS BEING BUILT;
Sarah Sanders:
>In 21 days President Trump is moving forward building the wall with or without the Democrats. The only outstanding question is whether the Democrats want something or nothing
twitter.com/breaking911/status/1088974576997097478?s=21

HAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED SHILLS

ANN COULTER KYS
MIKE THERNOVITCH KYS
LEFTYPOL KYS
HASBARA KYS
PAKIS IN UK KYS
ALL KIKES KYS
LEAFS GET RAKED
NANCY PELOSI KYS
CHUCK SCHUMER KYS

WE ARE BUILDING THAT WALL AND RIDDING AMERICA OF THIS FILTH. REMEMBER WHO TURNED ON AMERICA TODAY twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1088974576997097478

Attached: 44FFF74F-6C1F-415F-A9DD-9787421A4671.png (750x1334, 136K)

>1 post by this ID

Fuck off and kill yourself you faggot ass retard.

Who voted for this fucking cuck?

has 2 more years to build it. fuck op is a faggot.

Attached: 7346785345.jpg (1200x900, 385K)

Are the mexicans paying it?

the only reason trump isnt owned by wall street is that he IS wall street you dumb nigger

He's getting desprate.

The thing is stupid people don't realize how stupid they are until they are given a chance. Hopefully everyone has learned a lot from the situation and will act accordingly

If the republicans weren't going to give it to him, democrats are never going too. If he wanted the wall he would have pushed for it sooner.

It seems like he is looking for distraction instead.

Meme flag. Ur a jew die. i hope ur family dies too.

I like a corrupt government and more niggas in my country, the restart and no wall are great news..

lets spend some debt dollars to celebrate,

bunch of circlejerk zionist debt billonaires the lot of them minority lovers (minorities inside our borders, outside our borders they are the majority)

trick ass pledging politicians

your a jew shill on an American proxy

promised made promises kept, where is that fucking wall... why reopen the swamp?

FUCK YOU JEW

Attached: pepi.gif (422x444, 489K)

>rumpfags have to be paid shills
Many of them are, by a company Kushner owns.

Attached: MAGANSHIIET.png (532x483, 18K)

Republican traitors hate Trump and hate the wall. More friendly than Democrats, but not by much.

>4d chess
It isn't. Trump is on plan D.

TRUMP OR IM STAYING HERE IN HK FOREVER

so so mad

Attached: sve5mlcd0xn11.jpg (640x776, 107K)

The only excuse they have is “muh 60 senate votes” and “muh rinos”

Thank God Paul "hey Dan leak the pussy tape then I will cancel my rally with Trump to apply maximum pressure which will surelt be the end of his campaign" Ryan is gone.

Pfft. Getting shafted

My man, he gave himself a huuuuuuuge tax cut, and destroyed personal privacy. Booooyah!

Honeslty though his presidency hasnt been that bad. Probably the best in my adult life.

Obama gave way more money to the rich in the form of 0% interest and Quantitiative easing and was rawdogging whites.

sure... he is negotiating against himself...already backed down from a wall to "technology" when no one offered a deal

Except Gov shutdown because no wall.
Dems took 0 advantage to get DACA passed for it
Wall gets built anyway. Dems lose.

>announcing sage

you're a snowflake queer who can't be bothered with following rules

>Wall gets built anyway. Dems lose.
>Dems now know without a doubt that Trump backs down on the wall issue
>yet Dems will allow wall to be built?
Ok Jamal.

Attached: rs_1024x759-160222114451-1024.Tina-Fey-Kf.22216.jpg (1024x759, 35K)

The republicans that were in before midterms were Democrats pretending to be Republicans. They are only elephants in name only.

He did address the deportations on the campaign. They just never happened

Over 3 million illegal votes were cast.
Thank god for the foresight of the founding father. Mob rule will suck.

>He never had 60 votes in the Senate retard
Drumpfkins are fucking retarded. DRUMPF HAD THE FUCKING HOUSE AND THE SENATE FOR TWO YEARS!

Sage, but more importantly Trump didn't have control of the Republican party until this year. There's a reason why Lindsey Grahm suddenly found his balls coming into the Kav hearings. Rhinos are suddenly either dead, retired, or leaderless.