Why do colaburners hit the wall harder than standard roasties? This woman is 22 but looks 35-40...

Why do colaburners hit the wall harder than standard roasties? This woman is 22 but looks 35-40. That polish lady from the famous YouTube video also aged like milk rapidly. Does coal have toxic effects on the female body?

Attached: A79FFCA3-4282-4306-98AB-A400292B6EBA.jpg (450x463, 30K)

alcohol desu, its a nice coping mechanism for roasties but it dries you out, ages you

It's probably more likely to assume that these kinds of women take extremely bad care of themselves.

>Alcohol
>Chain smoking cigarettes
>Telegony
>Microchimerism

That answers your question.

I suppose a correlation with heavy cocaine, alcohol and Newport usage.
Or punishment from God.

They get punched in the face a lot.

Also, enormous amount of stress does lead to rapid aging.

Trying to raise the litter of niglets or trying to maintain cock carousel lifestyle in conjunction with a shitty full-time stressful job (like restaurant as the server) is exhausting.

Underrated

Attached: alexissteele.jpg (2048x1536, 279K)

Toxicity of bleaching your hair blonde

the reason why they burn coal is because they look old and no self respecting white man wants them in the first place

>>Telegony
>>Microchimerism

Doesnt exist in humans and it doesn't make you age.

Because once you burn coal, you're raising those little bundles of joy all by yourself, forever.

Because they have garbage tier genetics to begin with.

All sluts hit the wall harder than respectable monogamous women. It's a side effect of needing to stay thin for that new dick smell.

thats a hot opinion right there

>colaburners
>cola
Why are coco related soft beverages being burned?

Attached: 1540713934539.jpg (666x720, 286K)

>Telegony

"However, in 2014 the evolutionary ecologists A. J. Crean and colleagues reported a seemingly telegonic phenomenon in a fly, Telostylinus angusticollis."

Jow Forums literally thinks this is real because if a fly

Mmm cola.

I guess they're cola burners because like teeth they rot when they take the cola.

>still falling for the dental Jew

Excessive alcohol consumption ages women like nothing else.

You're right, tomorrow I'm going to quit brushing my teeth and seeing the dentist and then drink 5L of pepsi a day, even if mum won't get them for me.

Attached: pepsi.jpg (480x360, 19K)

White European woman age badly after 23/26

Because too much alcohol, too much junk food and other stuff

And makeup

Is this the bitch that went missing? Did they find her yet?

Her boobs were full of milk.

>Why do colaburners hit the wall harder than standard roasties
Toll down-payment.