I hope none of you bigots are a fan of this guy

I hope none of you bigots are a fan of this guy

Attached: churchhill.png (904x694, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/human-interest/2016/04/tweets-with-clap-emojis-between-the-words-are-annoying.html
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ratchet Clap
bitchute.com/video/y5n4Yjpsa4mq/
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/.premium-churchills-debts-and-the-money-men-who-saved-him-1.5437629
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is the purpose of the emoticons? What is it trying to convey?

Churchill was a nigger supremacist and a mas murderer of whites just like hitler

Wtf now I love Churchill

the left in the UK are so confused about Churchill. They have to shill him due to his pro-EU ways, but at the same time upset Indians/other brown people like the Irish for doing so.

Two hands rubbing together

dang this guy is totally unaware of Rhodes and WWII

Churchill was a jewish agent.

If he loved white people so much then explain Gallipoli

clapping with each word, to emphasize their poor point
based

And yet if it wasn't for Churchill the UK would have surrendered in WW2, leading to Germany annexing Europe and Africa and India. We all know how well that went for Europe's Jews... if that happened there would only be white people on earth today with only blacks, Arabs and Indians existing as slaves with the weak among them getting the gas.

I hate idiots like this, They need to be jumped

Attached: Capture.png (384x442, 65K)

Explain the Somme. Gallipoli was small compared to that

>And yet if it wasn't for Churchill the UK would have surrendered in WW2
They still would've lost against the USA.

Churchill was as bad as humanity gets. He sent millions to their deaths, and condemned his people to eradication; all to pay off his family debts. And he was drunk as skunk while doing it all.

Churchill was a drunk failure that unironically bankrupted what was left of the British empire.

>whites of the 1950s would enslave/genocide all other races
>he thinks this is what hitler wanted

Churchill also ordered my countrymen to certain death at Gallipoli and then shelled the survivors alongside the turkroaches.

He can go fuck himself.

>annex all of euro, africa, india
people legitimately believe this?

Its a secret sign that they are a huge fag

Have only ever known irl fags to do this

He mass murdered white supremacists ? That bastard !!!

>all to pay off his family debts
Do you have even a single piece of evidence to support this?

slate.com/human-interest/2016/04/tweets-with-clap-emojis-between-the-words-are-annoying.html

She got the last part right.

Ratchet Clap

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ratchet Clap

He was an A*glo supremacist.

Rise Agianst White Genocide Brothers
bitchute.com/video/y5n4Yjpsa4mq/
Spread and Share

Attached: Its not going to get any better.jpg (500x500, 21K)

well no, he was a dumb faggot just like FDR
but I hate niggers too

He was the aggressor that started both world wars. Tho he did cause mass famine in india

People who clap after every word while trying to make a point should be gassed.

Anglo version of Hitler
what's not to love about him other than being on the wrong side?

Was he a mass murderer of white supremacists, or a white supremacist that was a mass murderer?

The Japanese caused the famine in India by invading Myanmar which was the breadbasket of India

Get your facts straight ffs

Hes right, fuck churchill. If he wasn't in Charge the third Reich would have won.

Attached: Modern left nazis.jpg (788x2264, 588K)

>Churchill
globalistpuppet of the jews

not only that but he was in fact a jew

Attached: 1520306625337.jpg (1024x516, 113K)

What a convincing infographic

Mongoloid

>churchill started ww1

What exactly does germany have to do in order to start a war in your eyes? Since apparently an aggressive invasion of one of their neighbours is not enough?

>Literally sold Empire on which Sun never sets for IIRC 300 thousand pounds
>Greatest Briton
lmao

Contains verifiable quotes, what's your problem you dumb faggot

Attached: 1521870298657.jpg (1024x799, 238K)

Churchill is an evil warmonger who got us where we are today.
Disgusting bulldog-faced scum.

No, but not for the reasons in the image...

so based and redpilled

The sun never sets on the British Empire because even God doesn't trust the British in the dark.

He was a dog on jewish leash, the mass murderer part is right though

>not realising we could have allied with the Germans and BTFO'd the Soviets and Jews alike

Basically the guy who made Israel
May he burn in eternity in the fires of jahanam

Attached: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose and Adolf Hitler - Germany 29 May 1942.jpg (1600x1078, 169K)

Niggerdom

But seriously Ross needs his shit pushed in with a sword

is this meant to be a bad thing?

a peace treaty is not surrender you absolute retard nigger

love that guy

Attached: 1453621848008.jpg (416x300, 20K)

Churchill did literally nothing wrong. Fighting Germany and wanting England to remain white were his two best policies

Attached: 1517982032886.gif (600x600, 171K)

>what is emoticons
Get the fuck out, grandpa. If you didn't keep up, that's on you, don't stand around slackjawed and clueless talking about all the things you don't understand.

FUCK OFF SPACENIGGER

Attached: 1517416465021.png (400x416, 382K)

That they are gay and have abnormally low attention spans.

Why are you jumping in here with your hot take? Are you his lawyer? Why not get his kik and suck his cock?

Legit feel sorry for my bongistan buddies. What the fuck is it with first world nations in the west having so many ungrateful fucks living inside it complaining how bad and racist it is? Wish you could just deport these virtue signaling shits to Somalia.

Attached: 546772.gif (400x300, 303K)

Isn’t it te emoticon people that like peepe though

How about you reveal where you're from you spacenigger.

Attached: 1539853866422.jpg (1540x1448, 639K)

SEPARATING. WORDS. BY. USING. CLAPS. AS. PERIODS. TO. EMPHASIZE. THEIR. POINT.

The funniest part is that liberals actually do this irl; when they get frustrated, they will actually clap between words, it's the most pathetic thing you'll see them do.

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/.premium-churchills-debts-and-the-money-men-who-saved-him-1.5437629

start digging

I'm not going to suck you, leave me alone. No means no!

c'mere cunt lemme deck ya

Attached: 1517788268099.png (482x454, 47K)

>implying after the fall of Britain we would have even tried

How does a non country get a flag? Like Catalonia or Palistene

Hitler didnt kill many. Hitler wanted.peace and fairness to his people. The allies did the killing and forced Hitler to continue becauze they never signed any of the 30+ peace treaties Hitler offered.

Based Kangaroo fucker

Yep. Jews of the world used their influence to fuck Germany. Hence muh Holocaust. Never happened.

>Hitler didn't kill many people
Literally the entire basis of his plan for Germany was "killing many people". Although you could argue that Eastern E*ropeans aren't people.
>they never signed any of the 30+ peace treaties Hitler offered
Why would they accept peace treaties from a person notable for breaking treaties multiple times to act in his own interests?

Attached: 1537762855383.jpg (233x216, 12K)

>eternal anglo
>white
ok

so wait, if Winston was a white supremacist mass murderer. that makes Hitler the good guy (in this guy's eyes)

Kid, I wish you coukd see what I see.

No, it's a case of smug leftists huffing their own farts about how evil British history is. They'll say that EVERYONE was evil but now that Britain is slowly clawing its way to majority non-white status it's great and diverse

>plan was to.kill.many people
False
>push germany into war
>germany fucks them up
>germany offers peace for their instigation
>churchhill says "no, jews who finance me say I gotta continue the war"
>Millions more die.
Not Hitlers fault.

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

DONE IT!
I just had four shits in row back to back.

just know that when redemption day comes, aside from all the BS that you see on Jow Forums, we'll have your back (once we sort out our own shit)

Love this timeline.

I'm not a fan of winston churchill but I feel like this might be a case of agreeing with liberals for the wrong reasons.

they still hate Hitler, they just hate Churchill too

I’m not a fan, with the help of his Jewish investors, he practically destroyed the British empire, gave half of Europe to the Bolsheviks and the other half to the Americans

>False
What do you think the entire point of expanding to the east and Germanizing the local population? Why do you think Germany set up colonies of German settlers in Poland and Ukraine? His entire plan for the German Volk relied on Eastward expansion.

>push germany into war
Nope, Germany declared war on multiple neutral countries first.
>germany offers peace for their instigation
Germany's peace offer was so that he could continue the war in the East against Russia unimpeded because that was his entire plan from the start. The reason why we didn't accept the peace offers was because Germany broke its agreements MULTIPLE times with Czechoslovakia and the Soviet Union.

Attached: 1520530009071.png (500x500, 211K)

Maybe Hitler that stupid kike shouldn't have been so greedy and take whole of Czechia.

Still, love this timeline.

>get your own countrymen killed for the jews
>get backstabbed 54 years later by a faggot on twitter
Karma is a cunt.

I'm trying to find a video of some historian lecturing on the various Jewish acts of Churchill during the war.

In particular, how he got early intelligence of a German bombing on London, in which he would be in danger. He runs away immediately, keeping the intelligence secret and doesn't warn anyone (including his staff) of the impending danger but after evacuating, new intelligence confirms the bombing will at a different location a few miles away - so he comes back, telling everyone one he's got word of a bombing at their location and claims he came back to stand with his staff, pretending to be the hero of the situation, knowing full well that the bombing was miles away.

The closest I can find is David Irving but I'm pretty sure it wasn't him giving the lecture

Attached: image_19.jpg (415x480, 29K)

What's with that gay clapping thing people are doing?

Sounds good to me

Don't bother. The British people are a shell of their former selves that aren't worth saving. The average anglo is ugly and stupid stuck watching football or countdown while not giving a shit about their country or history.

Attached: 1526408015046.jpg (867x685, 96K)

Everyone was a ‘white supremacist’.
Today everyone still is, people pretending that they aren’t are faking it, including coloureds. So much virtue they are better than Jesus, honest.
Fact is those nutters pretending differently are liars and unsurprisingly what they are pretending is immoral too. And they know it, that’s why they are so touchy.
...I just had four shits in 30 minutes BTW. I should win a prize. Maybe a big brush.

>Churchill was more based than Hitler
More you know I guess.

Ay up Mohammed.

>bog brush
I got predicted

Stupid boomer

Churchill was a piece of shit, good riddance his country won't exist in 50 years. Fuck the Brits for likely dooming us all, and fuck the Americans too for the same reason.

Funny that the two countries most responsible for it are the two that are most likely to cease existing within 100 years, isn't it?

it's some nigger ritual

black females are huge fans of this and I personally believe this is where the trend began

Attached: BIG BLACK CHOC.jpg (700x838, 135K)

Churchill *clap* was *clap* a *clap* fucking *clap* kike *clap* puppet *clap*

Churchill, the fattest, stupidest, most goodest goy to ever live, and this is how the kikes repay him.