Attached: dawson.jpg (3072x2304, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/31XtXyd99rk
youtube.com/watch?v=eTMc3m1wCZU
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stealth most redpilled youtuber and everyone should be watching him

if you have a car or a truck, you could

I really like his rhetoric. No BS, says "controversial" things after establishing clear facts to lessen the blow. Honestly confirming my thought that, even before 2016, I was libertarian

only listen to his israel takes, ignore the rest

he said japan wasn't an ethno state because he lived there or some shit

he can also be super arrogant

Attached: brainlet3.jpg (866x677, 91K)

Drops massive redpills on Jews, Israel, 9/11, etc. However he's complete civnat cuck.

>he disagrees with me on something waaaa

That's because he's smarter than you

What is wrong with civic nationalism? Isn't it just pure patriotism but without the pitfalls of open borders and late-stage capitalistic tendencies?

CIA Clown is good, too.

civnat doesn't work. Never has, never will.

Another thing is I'm not aware if he ever corrected his incorrect identification of the firearm in the trunk of the Sandy Hook shooter. You know the whole "How was an AR-15 used if it was in the trunk" when in reality it was a Russian semi automatic shotgun.

I also saw him mock some whacky militia leader with the "hurr hurr how is your AR-15 going to deal with tanks and drones".

He was also apparently friends with Dr. Luther William Pierce.

His arguments about Japan not being a ethno state are really odd as well.

He's good on the JQ, hopelessly naive about racial differences & the ability for people to coexist but that's almost a point in his favor when it concerns redpilling liberals.

He's a civnat, but that's not really significant to most of his work, since most of his work/interviews/etc. are about foreign policy or historical events like 9/11, JFK, etc. He has a very sharp memory and an autistic capacity to recall details and names across a wide range of historical events, which makes his interviews and films on those topics very informative. His 5-hour 9/11 documentary "Empire Unmasked" destroys all over 9/11 conspiracy films.

I'm sure he is smarter than me... Doesn't mean he's right about everything though. He's certainly wrong about civic nationalism working.

As far as I am aware civnat has yet to be implemented on a nation-wide basis, so you have no base in that claim

He's been cooped up in his room reading articles & lengthy books so much that he lost a social touch and has developed autistic tendencies, but he possesses an encyclopedic knowledge of Zionist history

beyond this his other views align pretty closely with Thomas Sowell

Attached: 1543334245345.png (1293x1407, 684K)

Wow, I didnt know he was still around. I can't speak to much except to say no one online has a better grasp of the Mid East and geopolitics of the region as it relates to Europe, Russia and the US. He is not only tremendously informed, but has a very shrewd understanding of the money and players.

Im not in agreement with him on his inchoate views on social issues, but he has the Mid East down pat.

>What is wrong with civic nationalism?
Is this a joke? First of all it's not actually Nationalism. It's an oxymoron. It leaves you with the same problems we have right now, only slightly less severe, and they will come back because it is the direction of that flawed design. It's a fool's endeavor. It is ultimately doomed and it is factually less good than actual Nationalism.

Ryan Dawson is not infallible. Stop worshiping him. He is wrong about Nationalism.

ruined by living in japan and marrying a japanese

if he stayed in u.s and married a native or white, he wouldn't have this mental barrier over wanting to end immigration

Because it doesn't work... Multi-ethnic and/or mutli-cultural countries are doomed to fail, as they always have in history.

He doesn't believe in "civic nationalism" you low iq stormfags

He's a good lad and has a good memory. ..it's best when he gets fucked with by YouTube then comes out with video's like this youtu.be/31XtXyd99rk
When the ADL was openly working with youtube for censorship this would have been a great video to spread around

Attached: 1546740754232.jpg (238x212, 8K)

Yeah but in civnat everyone belongs to the same culture, so you can't have people from other cultures unless they are 100% assimilated into yours. Multiculturalism is a liberal fantasy, whereas civic nationalism is a pragmatic and, ironically enough, even more inclusive end to the same mean

he's the only non white that seems to get a pass on alt right spheres like TDS/TRS and heelturn

Based and Jewpilled

here, i found the link to a lot of the stupid shit he said about japan

youtube.com/watch?v=eTMc3m1wCZU

Attached: wadwadw.png (862x675, 58K)

he loves the smell of his own farts. he refuses to call out talmudism, it's just the "zionists" that are bad. he's pretty knowledgeable about israel though

civic nationalism is literally multiculturalism. You retard on here have no idea what the definitions are as you're just working off of white nationalists calling everyone who's not them "civic nationalist". A civic nationalist believes that a country is united by it's laws and institutions, not it's culture. A person who wants one culture is called a NATIONALIST.

What's the difference between talmudism and zionism? I have yet to read the Torah

no civic nationalism is a falsehood masquerading as a pragmatic option. It doesn't work and will never solve the issue of racial division and the natural disparities between racial groups. Groups will always side with whatever benefits their groups.

what does your boy think?

Attached: wadwadw.png (866x488, 51K)

Which is it then, homogeneity of institutions, or homogeneity of culture?

talmudism is basically post-babylonian judaism, the judaism of today. they dont believe in the torah, they believe in their satanic judaism cult

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Both I suppose... Institutions are built up by a group of people, therefore it needs to be made up of those people and represent those people. And obviously a single overarching culture is going to be superior and more desirable to multiple conflicting/contrasting cultures.

The name gives it away even if you didn't know the history of the term CIVIC nationalism. What does civic mean?
relating to a city or town, especially its administration; municipal.

relating to the duties or activities of people in relation to their town, city, or local area.

It's all about the laws and rights of the citizens with no regard to anything else. It was a new idea to replace the nationalism of the past which united a country under one culture. Civic nationalism is multiculturalism, and ethnonationalism wasn't even a consideration until the countries started getting filled with way too many outsiders.

Our second generation and beyond of nig nogs, including the mongrels cannot assimilate because they're so stupid and carnal all they wanna do is brag over primitive jungle beats just like American rap, muh dik everywhere and demand all indigenous Britons capitulate to whatever infantile bugbear the Jew media riled them into that week.

Black people have been programmed by the same (((media))) white people have been programmed by. He's right in that black people can get along if their culture was fixed. Now is that possible at this point? Who knows, but the straight degeneracy is largely because of culture. Of course black people are more stupid and violent on average, but that doesn't mean they are excluded from having a polite culture. If everyone was expected to have one polite culture it would be a lot different instead of allowing these dysgenic counter cultures.

Pedophile

He spergs out if you call him a cuck or laugh at him. Arrogant, bit of a fart huffer. He's not stupid, but he's willfully ignorant on race. Ran away to Japan. I don't mind him but his attitude is annoying. Pretty good debater but he just talks over people. It's easy to just talk over him back. 50% smart, 50% cuck

Attached: 1545073017642.gif (160x160, 512K)