Say what you will about niggers, but they are 1000% more capable of functioning in society compared to women...

Say what you will about niggers, but they are 1000% more capable of functioning in society compared to women, prove me wrong.

Attached: daily_reminder.jpg (960x884, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/can-machines-be-conscious-robots-consciousness-humans-ai-singularity-699436
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Barrel so long you could pole-dance, nigger.

Attached: olson.jpg (960x960, 168K)

Boom

Can a sex doll divorce me and take half of everything I own then order I pay child support for the rest of my life?

It seems like women instinctively know where their true value lies when threatened by the idea of fembots. One could ask, if they know that those traditional roles is what makes them worth anything, why don't they want to do them but go to job and LARP as a man?

>all niggers are male
what?

She sounds threatened. The age of fembots is not far....

I can do all of those so my precious sexbot doesn't have to

Attached: 412b424f7e8779acad470227a9def7dc5ff32ba4b1c8f92291ff2014cfaa1b7b.png (2983x2634, 390K)

Attached: eryg7xr9xpc21.jpg (706x620, 123K)

Braised and gravypilled

Reminder that fembots don't necessarily have to look human and can be anime-like in nature

Attached: image.jpg (257x500, 27K)

ekhm neither can wife

our societies become deeply dehumanized

btw society does not exist

Attached: there is no society.jpg (620x387, 61K)

computer will be always better than human in literally anythings

faster, more reliable, without fatigue, complaints, judgment

Nobody asked weeb, but thanks anyway.

>btw society does not exist

The real redpill.

Your kind will be first on the chopping block.

redpill? that's daily life

No. White women have at least one thing to offer, shitskins are totally worthless

newsweek.com/can-machines-be-conscious-robots-consciousness-humans-ai-singularity-699436
>Scientists Say Robots Can be Self-Aware, Just Like Humans
Won't be long, user, there will be SJWs for sex robots.

yeah for when the time comes you can just buy another robot for that

Attached: 1547958295781.jpg (640x553, 40K)

Arnt all those items in the list things that women don't want to do anyway?

Based and horsepussypilled

The robots will probably find this completely baffling and likely kill off humanity. If people start to argue social justice for robots, I hope the robots just kill us all off.

> tfw they develop kind of schizofrenia and start worshiping invisible father who art in Boston or somewhere

> wanting perfect computer to be like humans

I can even right now

>Drops the fucking mic

Attached: 1548446471461m.jpg (683x1024, 114K)

What you got against anime? Not all of us weebs are fat neckbeards living in our mother's basement. I, for example, moved out of my parent's house and am attending university. And you can't deny anime girls in general do look cute unless you're gay. I don't know about you but I will take a cute anime fembot over a human female that ages and degrades and wines any day.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Well, I thought that feminists would go on a killing spree, if men expected them to do all those things, because "sexism". Guess not. They should go to the kitchen then and don't complain.

They are getting scared. Feminism has spread the idea that women are in all ways equal to men and that women don't need men. Now that men are losing interest in them they realize that it was all posturing and they actually do need men. They are getting dangerously close to having to fully provide for themselves and this fucking terrifies them.

Niggers>women>gays>kikes

Kill yourself.

>prove me wrong

I.....I can't

If you want to watch cartoons, fine. Basing your entire identity around it however is not.

Ok see I still don't understand your kind, really give me a valid reason as to why liking anime makes you a horrible person. This isn't a race or ideology in which you can turn against, It is just a harmless hobby so why the hate?

Attached: mira-yurizaki-dimension-w-pinup-01-confrontation.jpg (2103x1847, 521K)

True. It is pathetic that feminists don't want to accept the fact, that most women disagree with feminism. Word feminism is used as a joke in central/east Europe.

How am I basing my identity around it? Like going around speaking japanese for example? Or liking japan just because of anime? No I don't support that, identifying as japanese and doing that weird shit isn't normal, its almost like a disorder

>Word feminism is used as a joke in central/east Europe.
It's used as a joke everywhere user. Only radical nutjob leftists take it seriously.

>contributing to a fembot thread
>expecting anyone else to get the rope before him
The absolute state of you

>Implying the person who posted that would do those things.

Attached: 1263182608452.jpg (320x311, 18K)

Then don't worry about it.