Let's study sluts faces

I'm compiling a list of publicly outed deceitful cunts and sluts to study their facial features.

Physiognomy is a deep interest of mine, and it's been fascinating seeing common traits show up on certain types of people's faces or heads.

Attached: 58beed0a1a00003700f42203.jpg (1910x1000, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43zciPFbTpc
researchgate.net/publication/312544433_Labia_minora_hypertrophy_causes_impact_on_women's_health_and_treatment_options/download
technologyreview.com/s/602955/neural-network-learns-to-identify-criminals-by-their-faces/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If a person's ears stick out, they're compulsive liars and are generally slow-witted and criminally-minded.

You have millions of female feminist fanatics to work with from your country.

She was known to have an affair up til the point she was killed in the car crash.

Attached: diana-1988.jpg (3629x5444, 3.26M)

Test

>Incel with nothing but time on his hands

Asian women are fucking masters at hiding their hypergamy. Aint no shameless slutting around in public here, so it's impossible to get a list of Korean celebrities who have been in scandals.

But most of all, no korean woman seems to have her original face past the age of 10.

Attached: kristen-stewart-us-weekly.jpg (500x350, 74K)

>I'm compiling a list of publicly outed deceitful cunts and sluts to study their facial features.
They usually have an expression of openness, as opposed to that of autism and retardation (like OP). This sucks, because it confirms that OP is actually gay and retarded.

Attached: phrenology.jpg (800x429, 159K)

The closer the angle of the jawline to horizontal, the sluttier

Whore women have long faces. Testosterone grows the midface from the eyes to the upper lip, and the jaw's length from the lower lip to the chin.

Overweight, fat women tend to be less slutty not only because they are ugly but because they are more feminine. Female hormones give short faces and short limbs and increased body weight.

Of course there are exceptions to the rule.

Fascinating.

Personally for me, my sluttiest exes who have cheated on me all shared one common trait: the bridge of their nose sticks out.

Just look at most celebrity scandals. I laughed my ass off when I looked up sluts and they all had defective looking noses (before surgery).

Pic related is some second-rate cook on youtube called Molly Baz. Her instagram is full of party shots like this with guys who are not her fiance.

Attached: Molly-Baz-Feet-3721823.jpg (1080x1350, 224K)

Don't you talk about my wife that wa - oh shit

I'd post my mum but that'd be wrong

Testosterone grows the nose bone. Women tend to have a curve from the brow ridge and to the middle of the nose. Of course genetics before all.

Attached: 34NDkPV.jpg (1012x364, 137K)

probably masculinization is the real underlying factor here & the physical features are merely signs of that.

Physiognomy is perhaps an ideal potential application for deep learning. That would be the best method of making discoveries along those lines (and I'd bet you'd get positive results).

So basically, the sharper the angle of the brow to the bridge of the nose, the more masculine?
The pic you posted seems to be comparing how high the pointed end of the nose is sticking up. Koreans consider the visibility of a woman's nostrils to indicate how much money they will leak from your bank account.

>Of course genetics before all.
Korean physiognomy states that certain facial features decides shit like your luck and fate, but genetically decided hormonal influences seem very realistic to me.
A woman full of testosterone will naturally have a higher tendency to be sexually uncontrolled, and would show in a masculine bone structure.

Teach me more, wise Nordic user.

Attached: 2008060900694_0.jpg (500x585, 189K)

This is the internet. All female faces are slut faces here.

Any husband who thinks their wife hasn't cheated at least once is naive as fuck

we need to bring back the Hag Gag

Attached: Scold's Bridle.jpg (300x168, 7K)

An advanced AI looking at a billion different faces and compiling clues about the proclivities of the faces owners, should be able to at one point know what a human thinks and who he is by just looking at him.
Combine that with an advanced AI that has perfected the art of reading human's emotions of their faces and it will be able to interact with said humans and manipulate them precisely to whatever end.

In our cyberpunk future, masks should be in order

Attached: jealousbitch.jpg (352x285, 13K)

It probably won't happen any time soon in academia or intelligence/military institutions of Western countries, because the results will be considered "racist".

Attached: magda.png (714x802, 444K)

Lucky for you, Ed Dutton uploaded a video just yesterday talking about this (he also wrote a book on it):

youtube.com/watch?v=43zciPFbTpc

>mfw "labial hypertrophy" is the medical term for roastie and linked both to mechanical stimulation and testosterone levels

Sluttiest girls often have the highest testosterone so it makes sense

researchgate.net/publication/312544433_Labia_minora_hypertrophy_causes_impact_on_women's_health_and_treatment_options/download

Attached: a1815_3730.jpg (620x291, 56K)

I concur.

Attached: scold's_bridle.jpg (500x559, 59K)

How can you apply your physiognomy knowledge on women who have been through plastic surgeries?

If Mewing is a real phenomenon, then the dopamine addiction that gives rise to fish face should eventually create changes to the skull.

China don't care. China don't give a shit.
Also, one of the "criminal phenotypes" they identified was FASD like among Chinese males

technologyreview.com/s/602955/neural-network-learns-to-identify-criminals-by-their-faces/

Attached: 1547688305111.jpg (624x588, 55K)

>Nose
Nose
Nose
I think we found the common factor
Big surprise, kike=liar

>anally fucked by sam at the age of 14
>posted nudes on /b/ at the age of 14
>cheated on her chink boyfriend
>cheated on her brazilian boyfriend

Attached: 1543271577385.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

Attached: 1542861246675.jpg (600x800, 55K)

>liberal whore that enjoys coke a tad too much
>known for fucking several people whilst in college
>aspiring musician

Attached: 1533627231528.jpg (1200x901, 129K)

and that all look same?

>>anally fucked by sam at the age of 14
Who the fuck is Sam?

By the way I'll guess Borderline PD. She doesn't look masculine, besides maybe a bit the jaw.

>mfw right looks like my ex-gf who had shitty parents

Attached: 1487980240219.jpg (626x602, 54K)

wtf I hate Korea now

>racy swimsuit photos since age 14
>lots of nudes leaked
>now is Bilzerians fucktoy

Attached: 1538191222484.jpg (640x640, 72K)

>findom whore
>peddles racy swimsuit photos whilst underageb&
>gets shekels from incels and orbiters

Attached: 1534527367301.jpg (768x1024, 115K)

>nudes
>a lot of nudes

Attached: 1522854436772.jpg (793x1098, 144K)

Most autistic thread on Jow Forums Christ's sake

>pure beady
that lack of brow, sunken eyes, no jaw, compressed face and bulging forehead makes this a disgusting typical anglo. Filth.

>camwhore
>mentally ill

Attached: 1539469538580.png (1444x1049, 1.24M)

no comment needed.

Attached: 1544532424156.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

no comment needed, again.

Attached: 1524081543619.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

>Physiognomy is a deep interest of mine
Is it?

she is a slav so that is already 100% whore. I like Slavs but their women are absolute cunts

>camwhore
>mentally ill
>drunkard

Attached: 1533194551843.jpg (960x1280, 566K)

>durp Dee beday beady
Danes are always butt sore but it wasn’t until I saw swedes laughing at them yesterday that I knew why. Apparently we nicked all their oversees territories. Just took them off them. They’ve been pig farming and subsisting ever since. Must suck to do a history class as a Dame, Dane, little bitch, whatever.

Attached: 27DB16DB-F17E-4AA2-8920-6B88C0D47D93.png (203x54, 33K)

Greek bro you have no idea how grateful I am.
Keep that shit coming!

Attached: 1547389560776.png (415x441, 236K)

Good bread

At least she entertained me, for free. Sloot kudos.

Attached: physiognomy.jpg (500x410, 60K)

>hating on mother of the year

I like Anglos and Danes are very much like your typical beady. But I wont hide the truth that Anglos are some of the most hideous looking people out there. Stop lying to yourself cunt

Is that sam hydes bitch?

greek scientists calculated the ideal female head and it's beautiful

Attached: niobe.jpg (750x1049, 101K)

Due to intermixing most Anglos and ethnic Danes look rather similar

Icles

See what I mean.

Attached: CC47A990-21DD-465C-A57B-E76FAD65B72E.jpg (466x467, 55K)

What's her name?

She looks almost identical to a girl I went on a few dates with

>Who the fuck is Sam?
Why isn't there a meme flag for newfags?

There was already an AI that discovered gay face exists and can be predicted with some accuracy, but they had to shut that project down.

Attached: 6666.jpg (2000x1340, 311K)

It's easy to tell, idiot. Short midface and jaw = feminine.
Look at women who take testosterone to become male, they all look like gay men.

The biggest giveaway is the thousand cock stare

coalburners eyes are usually very close together. idk just something Ive noticed.

Blatant liars who will mutilate their face to fool others.

>Even considering being with a plastic woman.

I always see the weird lips on women like this, they are oddly flat and I associate that with dumb women. Its not as telling as bone structure but thats just my 2 cents.

Hannah Taylor.

Attached: 1529324228721.png (1444x1046, 1.78M)

Thanks user, that pic confirms it's not the girl.

lol at the hand shaped bruise on her ass

Coal burners also seem to have just a slightly higher fat percentage. Im wondering if the increase in estrogen creates a proclivity to go with the more aggressive race.

>nudes
>camwhoring, instawhoring

Attached: 1520166989575.jpg (641x903, 122K)

>underageb&
>jewish
>pedding her milkers on tiktok

Attached: 1517689547696.jpg (896x1312, 175K)

>tons of nudes
>into bdsm
>whore

Attached: 1525182376497.jpg (960x960, 83K)

>camwhore
>jewish
>degenerate

Attached: 1525834176394.jpg (640x958, 31K)

Nah data I've seen suggests lack of ability to attract same race leads to them trying the "best" of others.

Excessive fat makes women unattractive, you'll probably see something similar with WMAF with really high and low BMI

Attached: 1548371542690.png (265x540, 192K)

>former vine whore turned lesbian pixie
>threesomes, drugs

Attached: 1543282642381.jpg (750x1334, 105K)

I think we need those nudes for research purposes.

wth pol told me qt russian orthodox women were BASED?!?!?!?!?

la creatura

sigrid - no nudes
claire abbot - lots of nudes
hanna hallysem - lots of nudes

>be her
>born with amazing potential
>greco-frank genes
>vanity strikes
>find yourself on a movie set at 18
>be told by a brown director to perform all kinds of lude and disgusting acts
>brown director makes you be attracted to brownskins
>breaking.fucking.barriers.
>soul is lost, now in the hands of Lucifer
>have a baby with a shitskin retard cause your brain has rotted
>progress

Attached: 9198F912-C59D-42FD-8DBF-9520D8817EC8.jpg (1600x1200, 546K)

marky jean thomson is jewish, actually.

wow i have literally seen that

dios mio

She looks like she fucking looooooves black cock

>Physiognomy
why though? your physical characteristics tell nothing about your internal motives or psychology - it goes the other way where your psychology dictates how you express yourself physically.

Furthermore whatever physical characteristics might be revealing would only apply to the least intelligent (or least self-aware) among the population since anyone of higher intelligence (or more self-awareness) would control their facial expressions (think high IQ poker players) rendering the expressions useless.

Your lifes work has been nothing but a waste of time.

Hideous

Thanks for the pseudo science, now leave the conversation to the big boys

>into bdsm

nothing wrong with this, as long as you keep it in the bedroom

Yes, now back to phrenology.

Physiognomy is a pseudo science though...

The idea that someones face will tell you anything about their personality or psychology is absurd at a base level.

I could convince you that I'm the nicest person you'd ever met, while simultaneously plotting you kill you an hour later, and you'd have no idea. If peoples faces gave things away there wouldn't be such things as manipulation or lying.

>lude

Attached: 1486943627199.png (372x351, 117K)

>pattern recognition is a waste of time

Attached: 1522336124375.jpg (491x491, 68K)

>whats a slippery slope

Read paul ekman.

I wish I was dumb enough to have written that sentence.

Physogomy, or whatever, is easily dismissed by socially active people who grew up knowing groups of siblings throughout their home towns. They’d know groups of boys and girls with similar facial features who ended up very differently.

I write this having scrolled through the FB pics of a girl I grew up with who has a fantastic rack, but is a complete degenerate. Her identical looking younger sister just invited my family to the christening of her 4th child. I live 800 miles a way, so of course I won’t be going. But she sent the invite anyway out of tradition.

I could list off at least a dozen more examples and so could any normally socialized person.

I’m sorry you didn’t have any friends growing up. But it was probably your fault.

I'm familiar with Ekman - I guess I should have stated my previous comment differently. Yes you can detect lies, but based on things like nervous ticks due to in-the-moment guilt/reaction response.

Arbitrarily studying someones face (which is what OP was referring to) without also probing them with real-time questioning would not reveal much about that persons psychology.

best thread on pol so far today

checked for truth