Who's in the wrong here?

Who's in the wrong here?

Attached: perth.png (1019x780, 329K)

Charged with what?

Why are men the ones to be registered as sex offenders and not women

If White: keep
Else: deport all of them to a randomly selected African country

Attached: 1544518157513.png (1010x1137, 232K)

pedophilia

Durex

>Have sex with gf of same age
>become a sex offender for rest of life
Is this western justice at work?

why only the male?

The baby will also be charged for touching the genitals of a 12 year old.

Learn to read, leaf.

>incel

Society for not accepting childhood maternity.

Read the article. Both the mother and father could get charged and put on the registry.

the ones charged should be their parents

Probably aboriginals

Typical degenerate dingo fuckers

Is this where they talk about punishing the kids and people say don’t punish them because they’re kids, and the government says hey, why don’t we just get rid of the age of consent?

Just move them to NY and abort them. It’s never too late. Problem solved

>A 12 year old has given birth in Perth

Lmao suprised this even made the news there, I thought this was a regular occurrence in Tasmania and WA

only american justice

The society.

I like that the article detailed she gave birth yo a baby, like what the fuck else do you give birth to

Perth is Australia bru. I thought Americans were bad a geography

High age of consent and alcohol availability.
She wouldn't be dating a 16 y.o. Chad/Tyrone and wouldn't fuck him drunk on a house party to make babies, she would date an 18+ y.o. decent and traditional Jow Forums Jow Forumsack instead and they wouldn't make any babies because a decent adult man knows how to use contraception correctly and he doesn't drink at all.

If you ban adolescent girls from dating older guys, they are going to date underage retards and become total fucking whores with Chad's babies at 12. But if the age of consent is 12, the drunk underage Chad is going to be crushed by competition from older, decent guys who want to find themselves a young virgin gf and create a lasting relationship, i.e. so called "virgin incels" would be turning the tables on Chads and roasties.

Remember: high AoC leads to nothing but degeneracy with roasted sluts, manwhores, cucks and hairy feminists, while the only decent men turn into infantile virgin NEETs. Setting AoC back to 12 is required to increase the pool of untainted by feminism, pure virgin girls available to decent men - without it, any nation is doomed to be a matriarchal cucked sluthouse.

German education

Attached: 1547396716031.gif (340x223, 1.99M)

Resisting white genocide.

how are they a pedophile if both parties were kids? what the fuck kind of sense is that?

none can be called a pedophile if both parties are sexually, biologically mature (i.e. capable of reproduction), age of legal adulthood is of no matter here
pedophilia is a mental disorder that is about attraction to literal kids, not adolescents.
Also, if you are 12 (and sexually mature, with ability to ejaculate) and you are attracted to 8 year olds, you are most certainly a pedophile, your being legally "a kid" and your age gap means absolutely nothing in terms of diagnosis.

>12 yr old has given birth
>white women in a clearly nice middle class home.

Lets be real here

What about a really big fart haha

>Implying paedophilia laws have ever been based on more than muh feels.

I like how they use a stock photo of a white person, but I think we all know the truth.

Reminds me of when I was a high school teacher back in 2001. There was a year 9 girl, which is 14 years of age, who had already had two abortions. Seriously messed up.

Attached: 1548314515405.jpg (639x815, 145K)

age of consent is meant to protect children from adults. If children will be charged in order to protect those very same children the system is obviously cast in a broken loop.

>charging a child and putting them on the sex registry for having sex with another child in a way that led to childbirth

This is so fucking weird on so many levels, just fucking what the fuck anymore

the parents

Is this the most Australian picture?

Being attracted to kids is illegal even if you're also a kid. If you got a boner to a classmate when you were 14 you are a paedophile forever.

reproducing in spite of being white

Two snakes fucking while a dingo eats a shark in the background? Pretty much.

Happy Australia Day, you cunts!