R.I.P Ireland

First your great white hope Mcgregor gets absolutely demolished and humiliated by the GOAT, and Muslim, Khabib.

Now this.

Attached: 4E384687-03F0-4491-9421-DCA505D7E9ED.jpg (716x893, 265K)

yeah that z list literalwho just buried her career.
Great for her lmao.

She never had a career.

At least we contributed to the world no matter how small our influence might have been.

Niggers are the most useless race on Earth, they lack the critical mindset to genuinely offer anything to humanity.

She's one of the most talented lyricists in years she's just a bit nuts

She already bitched out.

Attached: Capture.png (1322x195, 27K)

wrong

Yeah, likely
>What you say about my gf/sister/ma?
>Whodafuck are you?

Look at her black privilege, none of that would fly if it was an Irish person saying it to a nigger.

Half the time this bitch sounds like an SJW the other half she sounds like a stormfag lol.

Literal who

holy fucking shit!
absolutely fucking #REKT
how will potato niggers ever recover?

This.

Autism.

A nigger

Real countries only in this thread plz

Attached: finnishmilkad.jpg (527x698, 164K)

The Irish are the Jews of whites.

Attached: 32f.png (501x677, 20K)

Based and potatopilled

Attached: Irish historical figures.jpg (960x717, 56K)

Explain please genuinely curious

Potato jews didn't send their best to America and ruined it.

She seems really articulate for a nigger

Buut:
>Sheboon: "nobody owes you shit, stupid irish LOL
>person: "niggers should stop asking about MUH REPARASHUNS"
>Sheboon: REEEEEEEEE

The closest analogue are actually Scots, who are known to be cheap / money oriented.

At least Ireland can finally see what blacks are like.

She sacrifices chickens in her closet.

Nobody cares about her and she's already backtracking.

You already made a thread like this, sage.

Withour context I would unironically believe this sheboon is talking about niggers.

when will black people realise that what they doesn't count nor matter because at the end of the day my skin isnt the colour of shit

>talented lyricists
Never heard her, but I'd bet good money her lyrics amount to
>OOGA BOOGA BOOGA GET ME THAT DICK
>JIGGLE JIGGLE JIGGLE SHAKIN' MY ASS QUICK

The truth. My Scottish mother could guilt you for buying an extra pair of socks.

Could be worse, could be like you who lives vicariously through celebrities and actually thinks what this succubus cunt says actually matters.

Her demographic is self-hating whites and niggers. She won't suffer anything at all.

Today i fapped to Cici Rhodes. Thanks

I'd say more like the blacks, as in low I.q drunkards that live in squalor and like fighting

On her Instagram it was sheboons praising her comments and gay white American males saying "yasss queen slay".

T. Shitskin who can’t cope with his obvious inferiority

>I wish you'd all mobilize around some sunscreen and some statewide Alcoholics Anonymous programs so you can stop suppressing whatever inferiority complex you have culturally with drunken belligerence

Fucking kek. Micks got their asses handed to them by a nigress.

Attached: 1501199159708.jpg (472x600, 117K)

Irish don't have the We Wuz Slavez an Shit chip. The niggeress is projecting.

You American blacks want me to value you so much. Spending all day bickering and crying because I called one sheboon ugly. They say the Irish have a victim mentality but the blacks take the cake. Lol... You lot are prisoners In your own minds, stomping around as if the world is supposed to care you once were "slaves". Nobody owes you shit. So what, I called one negress ungly, get over it and move on. Ridiculous that this is what has to happen to mobilize you lot for any causes. I wish you'd all mobilize around some soap and some statewide parenting classes so you can stop supressing whatever inferiority complex you have culturally with crack-fueled belligerence. You are the most intellectually inferior group of ooga boogas I've ever encountered. I pity you.

100 years of fighting to get the English out just to make room for Africans and flush thousands of years of history down the loo.

She's not wrong about the Irish. They love nothing more than to complain about their previous plights and woes and the English.

Based