White racists online “Muzzies are pussies”. Racists in real life:

Pic related.

All hype. No action.
All talk. No fight.
The epitome of cowardice and beta.

Attached: F96B1791-E47C-4911-AE63-2C938D3E4785.jpg (770x433, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYQLKwiM4uw
youtube.com/watch?v=ghymA53nHKg
youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o&t=2s
intellectualtakeout.org/article/muslim-inbreeding-huge-problem-and-people-dont-want-talk-about-it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Muslims are beta as fuck, there’s a reason why they need to use fear to control women, can’t get the job done with the tiny Arab pecker

I see two whites fighting.
Khabib was more caucasian than u retarded mutt.

Attached: 1483017421464.jpg (850x1024, 217K)

The absolute level of cope and butthurt from a guy who can’t handle the fact that a Muslim beat the living shit out of a guy who, like you, call his culture beta. Fuck, I’ve never seen something more satisfying.

LOL. Literally every single person on this board is a pussy and hasn’t been in a fight. No wonder your countries are getting “taken over”.

Also, he’s not white. Russians don’t consider him white. Literally Milne considers him white. If you saw him on the street, you wouldn’t either.

He’s not “white” as in the way most of us understand it to be: European roots.

But since you’re so interested in whites getting beaten up by non whites, just check out the pic. Another 300M for the beast May weather to knock Mcgregor’s ass.

HAHAHAHA
Look at the Muslim beta bending his head before the Orthodox Christian alpha.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYQLKwiM4uw

Attached: 1526323508417.jpg (770x1068, 91K)

Mayweather vs. “The great white hope” Ricky Hatton.

The British still have nightmares. The British and Irish: haven’t seen bigger pussies.

Attached: 5B82B0F6-87BB-4C4D-80FD-B53C6FFE5265.jpg (245x206, 15K)

>homo wrassling
>fight
lol, in a street fight everyone knows who wins.

Attached: 67856845.jpg (543x540, 31K)

yeah but that's a white guy, not some poopjet brown paki manlet.
Lmao we made some towelhead eat bacon at knifepoint this summer

> Irrelevant Italian calling the pinnacle of sport, MMA, “homo wrestling”.

This man is a brown pakistani

It’s funny to see all of you guys here just love to get BTFO.

Attached: B284CC6B-AA93-4362-8AC8-DDFD40910BFD.jpg (1200x854, 154K)

He fights like a coward though. Tires his opponents out and then submits them.
Also Conor is a former featherweight that weighed in at 168 lbs when he fought Nate at Welterweight (170lbs) while Khabib gets to 200 lbs in the offseason.
Apart from fighting muzzies are getting BTFO'd in the middle east by Israel and the US daily so I dont know what you are on about mate

Besides that there are plenty of examples of mudslime getting knocked out in MMA. Khabibs cousin for example just recently got knocked down and rear naked choked.

70% of you genetic dregs are products of incest.
Pakis have most birth defects per capita on the planet.

Also I’m not Muslim

Calls a man who makes other people tap a coward.

The absolute level of subhuman IQ. The coward is the man who taps you fucking brainlet. No wonder you’re stuck in low wage Germany.

Cool. I’m not Pakistani so I don’t give a shit.

You asked for one, and I showed you a famous Pakistani boxer beating the living shit out of another one of your great white hopes.

not white ??

a little more than anyone else, though, right?

And connor in the brain is nigg...clown excuse me

Attached: Khabib_Nurmagomedov_2.png (320x466, 177K)

yeah thats just low quality bait.
Khabib is a coward. Hiw record is padded with cans from russia and even in the UFC he fought only low ranked guys or guys who are pretty undersized. Make a new thread when he fights Tony Ferguson until then you have no argument.
Also he is kissing Putins and Kadyrovs ass who are both supporting Assad who kills his Sunni brothers in Syria.

>Irish
>white

>whites v mudslimes irl

Attached: lol.jpg (640x400, 53K)

t. English.

The memes make themselves. You guys literally make up the worst of the gene pool of all countries in the world.

Attached: E7E2160C-6432-4E6B-8B2B-B94FCC435655.jpg (980x551, 81K)

Now you're just being stupid. Islam is so pervasive they have big and small just like any other multi-racial society.

Attached: 5AA7C97F-C888-45C8-B02C-72ED69B3FE8B.png (532x483, 18K)

Attached: 6794D008-B883-411C-B07B-16B4F6A69CBD.jpg (800x542, 76K)

> A guy who makes people tap is a coward.
> A guy who taps is not a coward.

Do you also believe that circles are squares?

How do you even talk with one tooth in your mouth? Haven’t they all decayed yet?

The UK will always be America’s bitch.

Sure about that? Could be someone’s been in 100 and is sitting here thinking what a faggot you are.
That’s not a fight that you posted either, that’s a sport. A game with rules and referees and doctors.
Interestingly by coincidence you know who the last person I clattered was??? A cheeky Muslim taxi driver.
Womp womp.

Attached: 60448736-9277-4530-96F1-984991C7DA1B.jpg (1424x648, 88K)

UFC rules are fucking retarded, Pride was leagues ahead

> British

Wow, you fought a 60 year old fat taxi driver. How brave of you! Can I have your autograph please?

How do you talk after sucking Jamal’s load out of your wife’s cunt?

In the time it took OP to write that shit post 15 Pakistani children were incinerated by an unmanned drone sent by atlanticists to wreck Eurasia.

But fuck le racists amirite?

Learn how to speak English you disgusting Frenchie. Swallow Tyrone’s cum first and then talk.

I never said that conor is not a coward. And I like how you are only replying to one thing from my posts because you absolutely have no arguments to debate me on all the other points I brought up.
It always the same with muzzie cucks lmao

Attached: nbc_pfl_nurmagomedovvskush_180705[1].jpg (1920x1080, 1.17M)

>teeth
Newfag. If you know how to use a search engine look up who’s got the best dental condition of any country (UK - dentists are free if you can’t afford them, you can just go in any and get your teeth polished and seen to any time) and who’s got the worst dental inequality of any civilised country where they only get to save up millions of dollars and see a dentist twice in their lifetime.
You get your facts from a cartoon while the teeth rot out of your fat head. Don’t you feel silly or is the pain blinding you to your stupidity.

No. You can’t suck my dick, what a thing to ask.

> A person from literally the most cucked country in the world calling me a cuck.

A fucking 95 year old monarch rules your country.

chechen war against turk, arab, moghol, american help albanian, taliban, daesh... my friend open eyes your country kill europe

>Be allahcuck
>get blacked
>make cringe thread on the internet
Sad

Attached: file.png (340x520, 225K)

Sorry faggot, blood is not a club. Heres one of your own.

Attached: indian albino child.jpg (660x689, 102K)

I’m not Muslim.

But you’re utterly retarded that anyone should even begin to read a sentence from someone who claims that a guy who makes others tap is a coward.

btw that dude is the cousin of khabib and the same one who got fucked up by Conor (who was exhausted after the fight and the tapping) in the post fight brawl of the conor khabib fight after they attacked him in a pack like the cowards they are.
Pic related is his eye after Conor hit him with a quick one two

Attached: fiazsqsf1dtbo5kd5gjs[1].jpg (750x445, 60K)

IQ must be high with such a big forehead

It would be great if they had some outburst, finally finish the fuckers. But alas, they will not.

Imagine getting this defensive over mudslime dick sizes
Americucks get the rope too

youtube.com/watch?v=ghymA53nHKg
White vs Muslim

and then bicker about it
>whites are the best!
>except these and these
>(which aren't white)
>the proudest race
>undermined by the great threat of
>immigration?
>sex?

race insecurity is always jokes, but in whites its the best

Islam is the better religion than Christianity. Muslims are better than whites. Every muslim ITT will take care of their parents when they get old. Every Christian white ITT will abandon their parents in old peoples home to rot and die, choosing comfort over kin as their satanic self-idolizing culture demands.

Attached: kubra-dagli-1.jpg (640x640, 52K)

Muzzies are pussys

>Blow up children
>Run over children
>Rape children

Yeah, such real men

I know the depths of your ancestry simian brother. Reclaim your past.
youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o&t=2s

real life they're bombing your goat fucking family back past the stone age, every day one of your distant relatives is drone striked into a fine mist by some white kid half a world away

cope as your nation crumbles and your loved ones are butchered by whites and jews, maybe go fuck what's left of your cousin to ease the pain m8

Attached: goatfuckers.webm (398x266, 2.16M)

Hes pajeet, not muslim

Attached: 1542067167321.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Fuck off mudslime shit
Sage

amir khan was a mediocre fighter. compared to tyson fury he's a shrimp.
also was cuckolded by his wife, but pakis are all cucks at heart anyway.

>russians don't consider him white

You mean those mongoloids? Oh no their judgement is so important

Nice shack you live in. Why does the epic white man live in a poorfag shack?

how do you expain your prophet being a pedophile, owning slaves and being responsible for thousands of deaths during his lifetime

enjoy your obese racially divided impoverished country of mega corporate infomercials plastic surgery and identity crisis,
meanwhile I'll get my teeth checked for free every 3 months and say "hello" in a hundred different languages to every brother and sister I see walking in this great nation

Grappling beats striking. Doesn’t mean Arabs beat whites.

Muslims are also 70% of the genetic defects yet are only 3% the population due to the amount of cousin fucking they do.

Imagine that, you as a muslim you and your cousin are genetically so close yet you think its a great idea to fuck and have kids.

Imagine that

intellectualtakeout.org/article/muslim-inbreeding-huge-problem-and-people-dont-want-talk-about-it

Attached: the-lannisters-disapprove_o_7182148.jpg (501x618, 146K)

also khabib is white, in the same way that ramzan kadyrov is white.
doesn't make them good people, doesn't make them bad people, its just a shame that they are so hidebound to a religion they only adopted in the 13th century.

>amir khan

that isn't a hindu name, retard.

Fuck off you diversity traitor cunt

sounds like a good life to me

Hey guys 1 guy beat another guy in a fight, that means the whole race is inferior.

COPE

Attached: arse.jpg (476x634, 34K)

Attached: human_zoo.jpg (962x684, 170K)

>booked fights
>pinnacle of sport

Nice try faggot. Connor attacked khabibs brother when he was climbing the fence and not paying attention to Connor, that's when the Irish drunk cowardly striked him and gave him the black eye

Thats because you are an inbred who has to release his sexual emergencies into a goat.

He's a slav, the muslim part is irrelevant, slavs aren't pussies, arabs are.

He wasnt, they only lowered her age in texts to protect claims of aishas virginity. In the modern world today, whites are the most sickening, depraved child predators.

Attached: fritzel.jpg (620x368, 62K)

because you were born without a soul (hylic, look it up). that's why you follow a religion that is second only to mormonism in carnality.
in fact bears a lot of similarities with mormonism, inasmuch as it's provably incorrect.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Khabib had already jumped the fence and into the crowed

Nice try hanz

AHAHAHAHAHA

at no point have you got any proof of this

FSA are wahhabist al qaeda
are you some sort of migrant?

LOL shhh brown man, you are living in a white creation, fuck off back to some Muslim shit hole if its so good

>flag
Aren't you supposed to be Catholic?

Slavs are arabs, mongols and whites combined. Whats under russia? like 3 Stan Countries.

>muzzies are pussies
who even actually says that?

Attached: cfc19c0d8b0a4b78b961c16a66c19780.jpg (837x872, 127K)

Everybody knows its true. Are you arguing that whites are not the most numerous out of all races for crimes of pedophilia?

Attached: Dahmer and victim.jpg (480x334, 35K)

They both white faggot, however the humble is white but the Irish are a negnug trash

Attached: 1542145762363.gif (300x225, 1.34M)

parliament rules this country.
the president, an elected monarch, rules your country.
american president has far more power than the british monarch has had in 300 years, that's why they call it an 'imperial presidency'.
not that you care, since you are a 'yeah, but' machine.

I'm talking about his brother you bong

>muh anecdote
There are serial killers of all races, whites are just more prolific

>Be Khabib
>Renounce the west

Stormfags:One of ours
Mhmm, more white than you clearly.

Attached: afghanman.jpg (500x375, 35K)

you got any legit sources for that? Pretty of delusional "moderate" muslims keep saying that to cope with the fact that their prophet was a pedo but there is no proof while there are clear passages in the quran and the hadiths that mention mohammed marrying aisha when she was 6 and having sex with her when she was 9.

It was Khabibs fault for chimping out in the first place. He created the riot. Also wtf is Khabibs cousin doing in the octagon? He wasnt supposed to be there in the first place and I can totally understand Conor seeing him as a threat in a fucking brawl where you dont know what is gonna happen.

Most prolific pedophiles.

what goes down in saudi stays in saudi. in afghan they bugger young boys. in third world countries, you don't hear about child rape because nobody reports it.
muslim clerics are as likely to rape kids as rabbis or catholic priests, the difference is that drone muslims are a step below the priest, who will just tell them they have slutty children, and they'll believe it.

>and hasn’t been in a fight
Uh-huh? Stop projecting so fucking hard, generation snowflake.

I guess? Is pedophilia as we know it even a crime in the Middle East? Kek I hear 14 is a normal age to be married over there

>1 white man
>Every muslim

Muslims aspire to livie their life like mohammad, in all aspects so they are all pedos.

Amir Khan is an embarrassment. He doesn't even have a glass chin, it's made of toilet paper.

Attached: amir khant.gif (345x218, 3.82M)

Apologiese

I shall eat my schinkenwurst later in honour of you hanz

>It was Khabibs fault for chimping out in the first place.

Talking like the little faggot you Germans are, that's why nobody takes you serious you cucks, khabib went into Connors corner who had insulted him throughout the fight so he showed them how the eagle handles business

>He created the riot. Also wtf is Khabibs cousin doing in the octagon?

When the fight ends the doors are opened for the teams so he had every right to be in the octagon , you have no idea of ufc so shut your black cock holder

>He wasnt supposed to be there in the first place and I can totally understand Conor seeing him as a threat in a fucking brawl where you dont know what is gonna happen.

Watch the videos again, nobody was attacking Connor before he attacked first. You get what you deserve

>drug taking pedophile supporting islam defender who decries racial divides while sucking off multiculturalism
britbong leftists really are a special type of worthless degenerate

muslim countries are so backwards they can barely conduct a census, and you think that rates of pedophilia and murder are fully reported?
you must be even more inbred than the average pak man if you think
in china they find another million unregistered girls every year, and that is a state that functions. the police in pakmanistan probably take a cut from every child brothel in that horrible mutant gestation pool of a 'country'.