Imagine being as cucked as Ukraine

Can NOT fabricate this. Jews are 0.2% of their population but 62% of their cabinet and their PM is an ethnic Jew.

Why do slavshits even exist? LOL

Attached: 1491604293574.jpg (1127x864, 315K)

fark, didn't know it was that bad.

have a bump faggot.

no wonder ukraine belly flopped and backstabbed russia to side with EU

bump. want to know more of this. any more redpills so i can BTFO my Ukrainian friends during arguments in uni?

Attached: dbd.jpg (482x363, 18K)

Why do you think kike, the word "ukrainian" is synonymous with "niggers." hohols can't govern themselves which is why they need other stronger slavs, such as russians, to rule other them. In absence of russians, there are yids, who while inadequate leaders, are 1000% smarter than holols. hence why they rule.

They are stupid subhumans who denuclearized on a Russian "promise" HAHAHAHA.

Imagine someone came up to Bibi and told him "Hey, give up your nukes and we promise we won't attack you!" and he does it.

Attached: received_2223166084672406.jpg (2976x3384, 498K)

Based
Imagine having a permanent fifth column in your country

Russia gave zero fuck about hools nuclear weapons. It was euros and amerricans. Nukes were aimed at USA, it was Soviet nukes.And euros were afraid about new Chernobil.

something to do with bill clinton and the structure of the usa, when he started bombing serbia and bosnia to start an islamic caliphate in europe for them to launch springboard attacks on the west

its weird tho
cause russian media keeps going on about nazis in Ukraine's government
So, like, Jewish nazis?
i'm confused

It’s somewhat explain why the Eurovision Song Contest in Ukraine gave Israel the win for that fat turd.

I think Putin knows that going against Jews openly will make him a bigger target than he already is, basically Hitler 2.0

Russian propaganda attempts to shape WW2 in a foundation myth, in a bit different way that Western does, but same in essence. Thankfully it feels like younger generation refuses to buy it completely.
But in this framework calling someone "nazis" supposed to condemn them as some sort of absolute evil, so they do it. Also they are some "nationalists" on Ukraine, who are owned by ultra-merchant Kolomoysky and consider their arch enemy Russians who are biologically indistinguishable from Ukrainians, while wanting to get into EUSSR.

It's similar in Russia. Most of Russian oligarchs and political higher-ups are kikes or churkas.

Russian propaganda is based on strong appeal to emotions and irrational love or hate to certain values. It often doesn't make much sense when you think about it rationally. Basically this:

They don't want to be under the control of russians again.
And they want to get into the EU, because they think we will give them gibs and allow them to migrate to our countries.
They can fuck off. We already have more than enough subhumans (with the exeption of their women and russian women, who are very needed here).

Also OP's pic is bullshit and cheap Russian propaganda for people who don't check what they read. Many (most?) of those people are not kikes. Jews are not so stupid as to put their own in the politics. They always choose obedient goyim to do the job.

Shlomo, pls.

why are there any jews left in that disgusting whore country?

Yes, keep parroting memes when you don't understand the subject. Explain to me, for example, how Yatsenyuk is jewish. The pic labels him as jew, but in the caption you can read there are no proofs for this and that his mother's maiden name is allegedly Jewish. What proof is that? Information about Poroshenko being born as Waltzman is complete bullshit and you can only find this information on conspiracy websites. Why was he born Waltzman when his father's last name is also Poroshenko? That doesn't make sense. Same with Turchinov. Timoshenko is a part-jewish but she doesn't hold public office, so why put her there as an example of an Ukrainian leader? Many other exmaples, but I don't have time to write about all of them.

Yes, kikes are in power in Ukraine, but so are they everywhere else including Russia. This pic is still an idiotic propaganda-piece.

But you idiot, you ARE slavshits.

>62% of their cabinet
Source?

OP's ass

Yeah, this doesn't make sense. Most Russian and Ukrainian Jews seemed to have favored the Russians and felt safer under Russian occupation than under the Ukrainian one.

YOU SPEAK ABOUT THESE IN AUSTRIA?