What the fuck is wrong with the Anglo scum

I admit it, I do live in a 3rd world shithole that is crime infested(thats given for a 3rd world shithole) and even we don't have things like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=qxVnM9XjrqQ

Attached: ang.jpg (704x396, 43K)

This is happening in Northern Europe...

They have extremely high wealth inequality. We used to have a lot of people like that in Sweden before the 50's but thanks to eugenics, free education and health care we were on our way to eradicate these people until the Swedish people decided that it was boring because of all the propaganda coming from the US so now we're here again but with niggers and arabs also.

Fast forwarded that shit. Looks like it ends with empathy coming from that whore reporter towards those phone snatching monkeys.

>Sweden before the 50's but thanks to eugenics
Wow, so its was like modern vikangz?

Let me guess the guy wearing the mask is a nigger and she’s burning the coal?

I shouldn’t even bother to watch the video as I know what’s going to happen.

Can we please just start the pogroms already?

Attached: BD85870E-43A6-4EAC-8524-3440BD5ECB4C.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

its because they put you in jail if you defend yourself against them.

crime and violence are the true nature of the white man ,rule of law and pacifism are jewish inventions to make you week

>We used to have a lot of people like that in Sweden before the 50's but thanks to eugenics, free education and health care we were on our way to eradicate these people until the Swedish people
you cucked yourself good job

We have 'free' healthcare and subsidized education (that was completely free not very long ago and still is in Scotland, incidentally the most violent part of the UK). No eugenics though.

This is London, which has only 40% Native population.

moped? where are the pedals?

These are niggers and arabs you faggot, you can hear even by the way they talk.

4:11
>He can bypass dat in Nigeria
>So you take these to Nigeria?

kek

>These are niggers and arabs you faggot,
yeah beacuse they managed to outcompent the whites

>to outcompent the whites
Out of what? Being subhumans, that is something they are undefeated.

Black skin on back of hand and pink palm. Definitely niggers.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1298x885, 62K)

Le 0%

Attached: Capture.jpg (1249x663, 53K)

most young people who commit crimes in London are either eastern europen, african or asian but this is mostly beacuse there are very few actually british young people in london

>Import the third world
>Become the third world

Typical anglo eyes.

Attached: Capture.jpg (690x269, 13K)

>>Become the third world
the third world is the only real world

Moped snatchers are so fucking annoying. The police are allowed to ram them off now though, and the general public are so fed up with them. Saw a pair of them turn up and snatch a phone off someone stood outside a busy pub a few weeks back and they got absolutely pelted with pint glasses, fell off, got kicked a bit, stuff retrieved and then sent packing. Was pretty based. A crowd of everyday London NPCs turned extremely hostile to scum for once.

Yet another anglo

Attached: Capture.jpg (570x332, 10K)

WE ARE THE MODS, WE ARE THE MODS, WE ARE WE ARE WE ARE THE MODS.

UK is kino as hell.

Tax payer funded programs arent free

Black robs paki's bike.
Paki says it's the British govt's fault because not enough youth center.

They always manage to make it whitey's fault.

I doubt they were going to say "Its the niggers, innit" while being filmed for the BBC. Pakis don't trust anyone except other Pakis (and even then, they're still cautious)

The filthy English deserve it.

>just another anglo

Attached: xxx_shit_xxx.jpg (275x183, 5K)