FUCK OFF WE'RE FU-

>FUCK OFF WE'RE FU-

Attached: images (48).jpg (372x395, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouse_plagues_in_Australia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mmm that west coast is ripe for development desu

based fuck anglos

Nobody in their right goddamn mind would live in the bush, god only knows what the abbos did to survive before the anglos showed up, especially considering there was no gasoline in that time and they are retarded

Attached: 1548376695251.jpg (660x941, 46K)

Honestly, who actually lives in the outback? It seems impossible

niggers are like cockroaches

That big yellow area in the middle is where the entire world's refugees should be sent to.

Every single night, wtf is wrong with you kiwi cunt?

again.

Make Australia great again.

fuck off greconigger, they should be sent off a cliff

both of them are full. I dont understand. Why do you need your countries to become urban shitholes?

Damn Australia. Is that just desert or is there like water and forests n shit?

Maybe I can move there and live off the land?

if you look at google map the inside is just outback

this map is incorrect

okay so just drop the immigrants there in the middle and see what happens

Hmm, it’s almost as if the shitty tropical and desert regions of Australia that are virtually uninhabitable have the lowest popoulation density, and the few temperate and subtropical regions on the south east and west coasts are massively overpopulated. That really activates my almonds...

Attached: BF5ED360-949A-4E5E-AFD4-D0016D3AB9CC.jpg (236x214, 5K)

Go live in the desert you cunt

LL

I heard that driving around Australia takes ages.
There's a shitton of room on the edges alone.

Its a barren shithole where every few hundred kilometres you'll find a town of 30 abos just lying around fucked up drunk in the middle of the day

I wouldnt call what they do in the outback, living.

Go live on the Great Australian Bight then you retard
See how you like it

Attached: gettyimages-166904882-612x612.jpg (612x408, 89K)

>he doesn't know about the land that was seized by the emus after the emu war

Did anyone punch an invasion day activist today?

do we really want more Australian shitposters?

BASED AND REDPILLED

The tropical places are very habitable, you just have to chop some trees. And arabs managed to build cities in the desert, are you saying kangaroofags are too dumb for that?

No one even celebrates our national day because it is so cucked

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

>not posting the real version
Ftfy

Attached: 1548208838483.png (720x760, 256K)

Where I live, it takes about an hour and a half at highway speeds to get to the next town over. It's all farm lands in between.

Sounds kino. Are there any movies or books that gives a proper look at modern outback living?

How come Americans can live in the Mojave but Australians cant establish civilization in their desert? Are they just a bunch of pussies?

for what reason would someone want to live in the outback

Sounds like an indian reservation here desu

basically Australia has 80% untapped land that nobody is using?

>untapped land that nobody is using?
its mined and grazed

A whole continent to fuck about in and they all decide to go to Melbourne instead. Why doesn't Australia have internal forced migration and deghettoisation? Its not like you have the ECHR to deal with.

THERE'S NO OIL HERE LOOK AWAY

We can. But why would we want to? Better conditions near the coast. Access to fresh water becomes a serious issue the further inland you go. Most freshwater courses run off mountain ranges near the coastlines. Those on the coastal side are heavily populated. The few that run inland dry out in a real hurry.

Attached: 1545807157196.gif (600x256, 178K)

plenty of land for DIVERSITY

australia doesnt need to be as crowded as the randstad

this

yeah nobody is shitting the land

-N

Attached: 1524876642895.webm (480x480, 710K)

>No one told the Australians about all that perfect habitable land in the middle of the continent
Man, someone really should tell them about it.

You will be surprised to know that a lot of it is national parks and wildlife refuges which we value more dearly than smelly wogs.

When did we start exporting cereal?

Try living in the desert bitch

Stay away cunt

Like I said in a previous post, we set aside most of our land for the critters, this is important for the future, much more important than a few million wogs or poms surviving.

the entire UK fits in Australia 32 times and yet we really, honestly don't have room for many of you, that should really activate your almonds.

Attached: sbu2nf41whh01.jpg (340x379, 27K)

Why would you set aside your territory for frogs and mice? Don't you know how badly that'll turn out?

When I was at the statue of liberty this burger told me his burger friend was at this cliff. He was sitting in his car masturbating when a gang of kangaroos approached. The kangaroos allegedly kicked his car and him off the cliff and he died from the fall.

They're called Bilbies not mice, very important animal in the food chain, do you wan't the eagles to starve?

Well no, I mean mice.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouse_plagues_in_Australia
But I suppose I'd have to ask how the eagles survived before the mice were there?

Oh right, the rabbits.

Well this is a problem with Australia as well, if you introduce a species here without careful checks and balances they can become a huge pest, they're removed from the environment where their natural predators kept their numbers low. Remove too many Britt's away from Germany and their numbers would become a problem, the same applies to other species of human.

Yeah, go ahead and live in the center of Australia. Go for it.

So you're saying you need to set aside more land for the mice? Or for the foxes?

fuck off kike

Attached: 1531916851141.jpg (729x389, 114K)

No they need to be culled, like some ethnicity's.

pls no
if you want oil and uranium, there's mars

Attached: oil.png (1080x1080, 1.13M)

true, in NZ we have big possum culls

>I feel guilt for taking the land
>i feel guilt for not inviting more leeches

I'd say based Aussies should migrate to mainland U.K so we can all banter and have pints, they can help us regain some of our double-bastard hardness, and all shitskins should be deported to the Aussie hellhole as a containment island as it is very far away from most and full of deadly shit.

Full of immigrants. Repopulate with the white offspring!

Because are useful idiots for a hostile elite will use anything to say and do to justify getting power

we will fucking kill you cunt

only the unbased would move to Ukistan for the niggers and spics, along with pakies and wogs. You dont deserve us, ya mutts

Okay, but then what about the eagles?

You should take in more refugees user

Attached: MlmrLjf.jpg (2040x1380, 495K)

we will fucking kill you too cunt

Reminder that Australia is tearing down its eucalyptus forests for Chinese real estate.

Attached: 71B5EA5E-8AF1-42AF-BC0A-18144F96F324.jpg (700x527, 125K)

Australians are based, if they say it's full that means it's fucking full [spoiler]of chinks![/spoiler].

What happened to the rabbit problem in Australia? just curious.

Attached: 1546248086216.jpg (577x960, 44K)

And Clive Palmer is selling himself as opposed to the Chinese whilst selling his mines to them

Some of us are still white, mate.
Me and my family moved from Ingurland up for Scotland, very comfy up here.
Not a lot of shitskins of towelheads. You get the odd few but it's just like when I was a kid, mostly white, the odd pole and chink/jap, and pakis run the newsagents as they've always done.
But that's why I say, you lot come here, and we get rid of all the shitskins, the country becomes banterland central.
Sounds like a win-win to me.

Road warrior.

Yeah nah, we quite like it here. In two hundred years we built a nation that shames most others, food secure and energy secure for thousands of years, started growing grapes for fun and now the worlds fourth largest producer of table wine, this happens in every field, we just can't stop being succeeding.

Attached: 6a0120a9665f7c970b0133f28f0ae4970b-500wi.jpg (500x375, 50K)

>stop being succeeding
That's aboriginal.

thats chink

You seem to be getting taken over though, that's worrying.

They’re full. Fuck off

>we just can't stop being succeeding.
You have minerals which is cheating

good luck cultivating it for anything other than useless shrubs

Nice big island, except most is uninhabitable desert.

We have a treasonous cunt government, less treasonous than the one out of power though and they have cut the intake from an insane 200 000 to 165 000 per year, if we keep the pressure on them we can get the numbers even lower. Our political class jumps which ever way the wind blows strongest, the Australian people have to learn to blow rather than suck, it's a pretty big reversal.

You're the only white country that I think is going to make it out unscathed and alright, and the only one that'd be worth living in today for me.

It depends what happens in the US to a large degree, if Trump succeeds in rolling back the globalists and reinstating a constitutional republic in the USA we will have a much easier time. The alternative is dealing with a powerful and unchecked China.

With what guns? You gave up your rights a long time ago.

Attached: The-Rover-Movie-Poster-Art-Outtakes06.jpg (562x800, 245K)

Yeah thats true, but still be proud and happy where you are. That's a gem of a country you have. Ours is a fucking marred, bruised face trying to survive at this point.

fuck off niggerswede

>being this autistic

Nobody lives there because it's a movie set

Oh well, guess i must bring up my convict card like how niggers use the slavery card

No, don't do it! It's what they expect of you!

That would be a funny skit

>Doesn't know that Australia mostly uninhabitable because of abo incompetence
Yep, you're retarded enough to be a kiwi.

I vaporize them off my back porch with my legal SVD, it's like a magic trick.

>Imagine being this sick in the head
How can you put more value to a fucking park than lives of HUMAN BEINGS????