Youre all going to pay so dearly

So some black kid with a colonoscopy bag killed himself.
foxnews.com/us/boy-10-kills-himself-after-being-bullied-for-wearing-colostomy-bag-reports-say

One of you stormfags made a thread about it already and immediately came out comments about how its "good" that another nigger is dead. Ofc these said stormfags rabbled in that thread about how it was other niggers that drove him to suicide. Right. In kentucky. Really? Have you lost your detective wit there batman?

Let me make it very clear stormfags. I know the majority of you American posters come from small rural towns in shithole, butter churning, sister fucking, states like kentucky. I know you will never achieve titles of any importance as you churn butter for the rest of your wasted, squandered, dilapidated, lonely beta shitstain lives. This is why you rural retards come to cry here about you plans for Rohowa and how you play touchbutt in the woods with your faggy beta little RWDS. Deep down, you want a happening. You want some miracle to come drop from the heavens and save you from such depressing mediocrity. Some hitler 2.0 to come and salvage your "stuck in the mud" career. You churn butter bubba.

No one is coming to save you. I know another secret bubba. You dont own any crpyto. You never cashed out before the bubble popped. You dont own any investments except your squirrel and possum hunting guns. So continue your larp like youre some ressurected nazi or whatever gay little beta fantasy you have. Im not some triggered black guy but my righteous ass is going to use my crypto earnings to build a monument atop the failings of you depressed evil lonely beta shitstain scumbags. You choose hate do you? Too bad you didnt choose a good career faggot. You are going to grovel for forgiveness for your crimes against humanity you golem pawn stormfag betas. You are going to swallow your own malevolence as you are buried beneath the weight of your own transgressions. That is a promise.

Attached: pols fate.jpg (768x1152, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=ide5YjD6AhI&t=15s
baka.com.au/world/man-caught-eating-baby-20110205-1ahch.html
watches-my.stream/film.php?id=EQOJFH
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI&t=6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tl;dr, nigger

Showflag poorfag euro. Nice apartment. Be a great shame if you rot and died in it.

Attached: 1548341511848.png (625x626, 146K)

Soon you'll kill yourself too by the sounds of it

>boy 10 kills himself after being bullied for wearing colostomy bag

Attached: 1548021745967.gif (300x169, 1.34M)

That's honestly a sound sad story. Still doesn't change my opinion that are racial differences when it comes to average iq.

rip poopy mcdunuffins.

I have a sexy gf, a great job, and enough cash to bury you.

Yeah it is sad story, now use that great ol IQ of your to advance your career bitch. Go on then. Hurry the fuck up there Hawking.

Scared pussies who know Im right. Your lives are less than worthless. They have negative weight. Be nothing.

That is super interesting.

Attached: 1464898255867.png (709x462, 660K)

>blaming random people online for some random thing that happened.
>not gunning for those who did it.

Boring thread

Kys nigger

>So some black kid with a colonoscopy bag killed himself.
Good.
Hopefully his parents get severe depression, and follow suit.
sage

I can see your nose from here, Yitzhak.

Sounds like a shitty way to die.

>colonoscopy bag
No such thing. You mean colostomy bag.
t. I bullied my father after his colostomy

>implying he didn't kill himself because it's bad enough to be a nigger but even worse to be a nigger with a bag of shit attached to you

This was in Louisville, it was probably other black kids. Sorry buddy

1 less nigger, whats the problem here?

>In kentucky

So funny how lefty shills talk about how the south votes republican and try to imply it's white when it's convenient, and then literally imply there's not enough blacks to socially pressure someone when it's convenient.

The south is filled with blacks.

Why u so salty lol?

>high IQ
>ranting about online comments
>reeeee you’re racist stormfags
>proceeds to call people golem pawns
Stormfag detected and it’s OP.
KYS

Because you miserable losers enable evil. Worshipping sociopaths like brevik and dylan. Reading turner diaries and listening to kai murros. You are shit beneath my feet and I long to scrape you into the trash for daring to stink up my planet with your pathetic lonely shitsain beta idealogies. I will drown you fucking losers in the shame of your own backwards blatherings. You will be forced to consume every single drop of your beta faggot hate til you explode in a bloody spectacle for the entire world to cheer in as your wicked blood seeps beneath the surface back into the wretched pits.

Nah you're not going to lay this on us or anyone else faggot.
You see, this boy was bullied at school.
And those that bullied him to death?
Were niggers.
Because niggers are vicious unkind little animals. And they don't treat each other very nice.
The end. Go fuck yourself.

Attached: devil-pepe.jpg (396x482, 30K)

Your impotent rage amuses me. Cry some more, OP faggot. Niggers and nigger lovers deserve only death.

Attached: 08646c324e1e783524a5a91ed2db9b4d7e5fec21d0a7cec3e57512891888a021.jpg (800x589, 209K)

Regardless of the story all you stormfags going to suffer fates worse than death. You will be exposed and know the untold humilation. And in that shame of your own darkness you will reside til the last of your days. You opened the nazi can of worms and your faggoty beta larp is going cost you what little comfort your pathetic lonely beta shitstain lives have left.

Youre poor and lonely, your job sucks buddy. Nobody loves you, just kill yourself miserable poorfag in bumfuck nowhere with no dreams or goals.

Attached: 1543083517168.gif (425x425, 3.95M)

lmao stupid nigger

Attached: 71cd21a85cfe2558746872f94e0cd2a45e35ff49.gif (360x268, 552K)

Stormfags are gonna pay dearly. I promise. I will build an empire dedicated to bringing them misery every waking second. You will all rue the day you allowed this evil to enter your hearts. I will burn the sins from your flesh and strike the corruption with such force, the collateral damage will leave you hollow and cindered shells of men.

Attached: laser monk.gif (320x240, 1.74M)

Nice poorfag apartment fag. Rot in in never achieving anything in your miserable pathetic mongol life.

White power jumping off up in here! Stay mad while we retake our nations. Btw the niggers you worship are going to be the death of the planet. Just fyi

I own 3 houses

fucking europoor slav shacks, you fucking poorfag europoor. Nice talk beta shitstain. You are less nothing.

You are lonely and unloved. Nothing you say has any value sexually frustrated lonely beta. You arent taking anything. You are a pawn fagging acting out your script you fucking soulless golem. No original thoughts you MK ultrad pink simian chimp, youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI&t=5s

>being this assblasted at some random stranger
kek take your meds

Attached: 1493867014125.jpg (800x568, 100K)

;)

Attached: 1548212481985.jpg (599x394, 67K)

Fpbp. Wait, you saged, right?

Fuck off, nigger.

We really need to start locking you chimps up.

dc old man you have no crypto and live in bumfuck nowhere youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o&t=2s

Old man? I'm no Boomer I'm in college. Get fucked the youth is embracing fascism and there is nothing you can do about it. Stay mad!

Attached: 1545327569659.jpg (500x500, 21K)

THATS RIGHT GOY, GIVE UP YOUR CULTURE, FUCK YOUR ANCESTORS, DRINK IPAs AND PLAY VIDEOGAMES ABOUT BASSED INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS, WHO NEEDS BUG OUT GEAR WHEN YOU ARE THE BUGMAN HIMSELF

Attached: nice family goy.png (1237x941, 144K)

you are clearly an imbecile who has no idea of the matters which you speak of
butter churning is woman's work
and there are no women here

Based

Attached: A56B0127-0BCC-43AA-92AC-E5976D939EA5.jpg (700x933, 99K)

>whenever anything bad happens it's Jow Forums's fault.
I quit believing in the boogeyman when I was 8

>shithole
I sincerely think it would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self- improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

Youre just some lonely beta faggot and you know it you fucking primate with delusions of grandeur. You all like to pretend youre chad mcrich in khakis and loafers living off daddys paycheck and partying on his boat. But the vast majority of you are losers who cant talk to women and there in turn to the internet for help. And therein youre preyed upon by losers like Kai and william luther pierce who can never gain an audience from a single person worth any value of merit. You people are the bottom feeder scum. The dregs of society to scared to share your hideous faces attached to your retarded beliefs. Go on then. Expose yourselves cowards. Spread your beliefs. You wont, because youre scared as well as ashamed. Reminding you this is all a larp because youre so bored in your western comfort you have absolutely nothing better to do than larp a contrarian existence in your terran simian vessel. Fucking pleb.

Yeah get ready your fag bag in your rural shithole. Go fucking camp out and eat some fucking possum and churn butter like your butter churning stupid as fuck ancestors faggot.

Nice pasta. Saving.

Attached: 1544110483955.jpg (396x372, 27K)

I believe in divine punishment and heaven and hell.

But I suspect we have already been judged for our sins.

And this is hell.

Attached: Hungry .jpg (1017x763, 88K)

What would the reaction of African-Americans be if a little white boy with a colostomy bag committed suicide?

The only good nigger is a dead nigger

>here's your (you) OP

Attached: 1531496998709.png (865x526, 36K)

"Fuck whitey, he prolly a racis anyway"

You completely miss the point that whites of all ages and classes are awakening to the fact that there is a concerted effort to replace our race and ethnicities with subhuman third worlders. And we will not go quietly into that good night.

Attached: 1548185146443.jpg (1407x2048, 497K)

Youre the chimp whos been convinced otherwise through programming.

Attached: oozaru.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

first of all
>(You)
second
>you will grovel for forgiveness for your crimes against humanity
niggers aren't humans

Attached: 1530207311696.jpg (818x499, 148K)

Youre definitly some boomfuck faggot larping as a college kid. Eat shit boomtard. No one cares if those loser whites wake up. They will still be outcast loser. They are basically just larping like goth kids but instead of black eye liner its a maga hat. Youre not fooling anyone veteren stormfag gramps.

But youre lonely, unloved and poor. Tell me more.

Don't force me to make another nigger hate thread, boy.

This life is good and just. The hardships we face act as a parallel to what makes happy. Giving them even greater significance. Giving them meaning.

I'm not lonely, or unloved. I might be poor. It's all because I can just pay to see your mom every night.

You will lose the war stormfag but people like me are going to make sure you pay for daring to try.

youtube.com/watch?v=ide5YjD6AhI&t=15s

why wait?

Attached: 1546391440895.gif (741x674, 118K)

Then how do you explain niggers?

baka.com.au/world/man-caught-eating-baby-20110205-1ahch.html

Attached: Ted Washing Dishes.jpg (400x424, 32K)

Yeah you are lonely shitstain beta. Sexually frustrated chimp. Wah the black people are being mean on twitter we gotta kill em all. Youre a fucking loser buddy. Warped chimp brain with delusions of grandeur you lonely beta shitstain. Seek gf loser.

You can't post the answer cause you already know what we all know. Your shilling can't hide that fact.

This would not be a problem if you separate the races instead of trying to force it down everyones throat. You should stop crying over som dead black kid, he was destined to die with such horrible disease. Life is unfair, get over it and stop blaming some losers on the interwebs.

You are asking lions to share territory with tigers without bloodshed, it's never going to happen.

KEK
STAY ASSBLASTED FUCKING FILTHY NIGGER !!!

Attached: hewitty.jpg (640x640, 79K)

You are a nigger too.

Attached: fritzel.jpg (620x368, 62K)

shut up tubby fat loser man. No one cares about your blubbery midwestern shithole rural retard opinion. Churn my fucking butter fatty.

Says the keyboard warrior... surprised that your limp wrist allowed you to type this.

Attached: ^05B97C7D69C39969CB1A8E545FAF4E158ACF1A0D27E3F01968^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (640x640, 19K)

Attached: Perfect.png (503x443, 316K)

how did you know I was from the midwest? You glowing fuck

You are an emotional nigger with an inferiority complex to whites. Also clearly raised by a single mother, hence the learned behaviour of too much emotion.

No im going into the lions den and raping that motherfucker. Smacking it the fuck around and letting it know Its my bitch.

why are you losers still posting this no one fucking cares lol

Just let the meth head keep at it. Their projection in this thread is exquisite.

>shitskin this
>shitskin that
>beta beta beta
you wanna know how I know you've got a low iq? I pushed your mom down a flight of stairs
>people like me
this is what will happen to people like you by people like me
watches-my.stream/film.php?id=EQOJFH

t. nigger

Because most of your fucking cheeseburger eaters are. Youre surrounded by dumb white people who only talk to other dumb white people. Your are the pawns of America. Israel wants war? You losers are the first to send your sons. America first! Glass em All! You are fucking Mk ultraed monkey pawns who dont know any better than the bullshit that on the tv that raised your simian faggot ass.

The matrix has you, you fucking chimp
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI&t=6s

Attached: the frog.jpg (480x360, 16K)

see:
We all know you're full of shit until you answer.

My parents are happily married and have great careers. Yours obviously dont because you live in shithole bongland in a bongshack.

You’de the umbrella guy from fhe video where the cops took away antifa’s tent

>My parents are happily married and have great careers.
so you're a self hating white man.

I want black people to segregate. I want to kill the jews. Get it right faggot.
Richer, much stronger than you, and your gf's child was made with my 9 inch dick which you will raise like a good little cuck with tears of joy in your eyes when he is born.
Protip: people who question the zeitgeist tend to be more intelligent than people whose entire metric for truth is 'do all the other kids believe this?' You cuck intellectually, physically and you cuck your free will.

Lmfao youre so gay and beta as fuck. Lmao murder. Wanna know how I know you have Zero value? Literally a sociopaths. Broken by your loneliness and societys ostrazition. Just kill yourself you depressed loser or commit some faggy ass crimes so we can laugh at you on TV. Your value will never surpass 0 you broken beta little faggot who never learned how to talk to girls.

Still angry and emotional that Britain dominated the Atlantic slave trade, boy? Now get back in my sugar field.

Something is damn fishy when the news headlines hedge with 'mom says' or 'allegedly killed himself'.

hahahaha

my sides just got turned into ash.

Kentucky isn't a butter churning state you fuckin retard city slicker

>So some black kid with a colonoscopy bag killed himself.

Attached: blow it out your ass.png (713x1107, 57K)

Is this some new pasta? It's a little al dente, and the sauce was poorly seasoned and runny. Is that meat or mushrooms? Or neither?

I dunno, either way, sucks for that kids family, and that poor little boy. Maybe the goblinos responsible will be held accountable, and we won't have to hear anything more about it.

Also, go fuck yourself. (:

It would be the same as any good american you fucking retard. Thats fucking sad and shouldnt happened you broken fucking beta shitstain lonely faggot loser. You think blacks are on twitter laughing at dead white kids the way you losers do in secret in your faggy little boys only sausage online communities. Eat shit punk. Youre a beta who cannot compete. Eat shit loser.

you wanna know how I know you're a jewish phoneposter? because you live by "Schilling Circle" in Cockeyesville MD and you're using your verizon phone

You you live in a fucking poorfag shack, youre fucking harmless go on and whimper some more faggot. Im listening to your desperate lonely cries you depressed loser.