Politics

What's the worst thing another humanbeing has done to you in real life?
Did you get revenge? Or did you bottle it up and make the vengeful thoughts build up for years on end? Asking for a friend.

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 33K)

a guy I knew introduced me to Jow Forums in 2007. looking back at it, it was totally a disservice.

he's now a convicted pedophile, for real.

Why are you asking this?

Because I want to know the answer

Local press created a fake story about me which destroyed my career.

I now hunt down and destroy journalists and the people responsible lives for fun. It’s amazing how easy it is to psycholocally shatter someone through legal means.

It’s amazing these pieces of human shit do these evils to people and then think that’ll be the end of it. Nah, faggot. You just earned yourself a ghost who will haunt you for the rest of your bullshit life.

Sounds too good to be true

fpbp if true

Former colleagues got me fired and tried to blackball me for not partaking in large-scale fraud.

They are suffering every day as it is, and I direct any hate I would have to productive efforts.

Fren was subtly gaslighting me for years about me having a mental illness.

It's always a tough choice between unsatisfied desire for revenge and prison. I'd go with the first one but I understand people who choose #2.

"You know what" by "you know who" and everybody got away with it

Some bitch ninja'd DBW from saurfang in ICC 25hc and I was the one who won the roll

claiming to own me, my parents and their parents, for centuries and now also my kids and their unborn kids

to own us all, including our inalienable minds, our inalienable time, our inalienable nature, our inalienable land, our inalienable freedom

you have no idea how big that mistake was

you have no fucking idea

souls don't forget
souls don't forgive

centuries of build up wrath is slowly unfolding

FREEDOM FROM THE KABAL ENSLAVERS, MURDERS, TERRORISM, ZEITGEIST

Attached: 734.jpg (792x519, 130K)

guy i never talked to knocked me out from behind and beat me up while i wasnt conscious.
haven't got revenge, think about it though.

wtf did you do to them user?

Back in highschool many moons ago, a black guy asked me out to homecoming.

I responded with, "First, Im not gay. And second, I dont speak nigger."

2nd grade, jewish kid accidentally knocked over my sand castle. He said sorry and apologized. Still remember to this day i have no forgotten

RACE WAR GAS THE KIKES REEEEEEEEEEE MY SAND CASTLE WAS AMAZING AND PERFECT WHAT THE FUCK END THE FED

Attached: PEPENO.png (344x309, 156K)

A thot during high school asked me to go to a convention with her and her friends, and I believed for a moment that I was finally going to have friends, to find the obvious that this slut was part of a larger group than in the past had insulted and humiliated me, and that this was just another strategy to humiliate me. The whole afternoon of the convention was going around with a group of imbeciles without saying a word and suffering for the enormous amount of people that were on the site, and I was bothered by a stranger much older than me who laughed at me from a direct way, flirting in an absurd way with me, putting on my shoulder ... Anyway, all this was seen from a distance that was done to make me mocking, I can not explain the whole story because it is very long, but it was more Obvious that what they did was to laugh at me again.

The most I could do was tell bullshit to this cunt who invited me to the event, with the aim of causing problems with her environment and her boyfriend in particular, while I laughed without stopping in my room. (the girl in question was the ugliest person I have met and had an insufferable personality so I don't have the idea of how the hell she had a boyfriend)

With people like that they only feel powerful doing that stuff if you visibly care. If you show no affective reaction they feel powerless, user

The problem was that I "visibly cared" just because of the anxiety the situation created in me, anxiety that made me make strange postures while sitting like covering the space in front of me with bags and covering my neck with other things or other strange extremely autistic behaviors (I had enormous masses around me within a closed space in wich I was surrounded by people that is literally laughing at me and watching my reactions) for the rest, they're known for spreading about me and about my actual gf, and while I was in high school they did everything on my back so you can imagine that I couldn't respond and even have a reaction. In reality I'm also very stoic with this things so in the end they think I'm not humilliated enought and keep doing the same thing.

*Spreading bullshit*

You bottle it up, like a man.
The ONLY time those emotions should come out is in the form of anger when you’re having a good ol fistfight.

Shatter their reputations, IRS them, wheat paste flyers around their homes informing their neighbors they’re a sexual predator, attack their families and sources of income, etc.

Basically anything the will psychologically torture these evil parasites the way they torture people they think they’re above.

I promise to every faggot larping journalist, you’ll get yours.

This