This is for the stupid incels who keep posting that women enjoy being raped

This is for the stupid incels who keep posting that women enjoy being raped.

>The young women described going to the hospital after the assault and being unable to see their parents for hours after it happened. They described taking medication for a month to prevent contracting the HIV virus or other sexually-transmitted diseases.

>Both now have regular panic attacks and suffer from severe depression.

>One said she has to sleep with the TV on, and insists that someone meets her at the door when she enters a house for fear someone might be waiting inside to hurt her. The other described struggling to control her anger.

>Though they tried to go to college in the fall after the attack, flashbacks, nightmares and severe anxiety caused their grades to suffer, prompting both women to not to return after winter break.

>"I feel so hopeless ... like nothing will ever fix me," one of them said through tears Tuesday. "My life is full of panic attacks, pills and therapy."

>The other said: "All of these changes were from one night. A night I will never forget ... because it was the most terrible thing I ever had to go through."

twincities.com/2018/04/17/victims-tearfully-address-perpetrator-in-harriet-island-rape-case/

Attached: 1548385827348.jpg (620x348, 43K)

lmao thots btfo

toll paid. They deserved it anyways.

and yet they'll continue to fantasize about it and hang out with nigs and vote for pro-nigger policies and become SJWs. you can't help these people.

i honestly cant even understand how someone would get off to raping a woman. like what kind of fucking animal even thinks of it? like do niggers rape women and then walk away from the situation feeling good about themselves? Do they think it was worth all that effort to force their dick in someone? so stupid.

Same. That's what disgusts me the most about women. They all fantasize about it.
It's a cowardly act. Nothing more.
Go rape a 6'7 300lbs muscle man. They can't. Too much of a weak fuck. Can only man handle those smaller than themselves.

Females are such a retarded gender......

They do it because
1. They can (an opportunity arises)
2. They are too short-sighted to think of consequences
3. They are too emotionally stunted to empathize with others and have basic morals

niggers in south africa climbed three stories to get to my cousin to rape her, she fought them off and shot one dead, she ended up with a broken leg.

rapists should hang.

Clearly these girls are racists
Not all blacks

Go back. Jow Forums will give people like you nightmares. You don't belong here.

Attached: 1548478205529.jpg (700x467, 73K)

>2.
Aren't they getting 30 years or something in that range? How can consequences not matter?

(in Denmark they would get 2-3 years out after 1.5)

Attached: fgdfsgdfg.png (935x642, 806K)

2-3 years of thanks from the danish people for their enrichment more like it lmao

>1. They can (an opportunity arises)
imagine being such a fucking animal "i cud rape dis bitch an get away wit it" actually scrolls through your head. it must be constantly in the heads of niggers and they do their best to suppress their natural urges because they know they'll get in trouble. but they're niggers so they eventually rape someone when an "opportunity" too good to pass up comes their way.

>How can consequences not matter?
Have you ever met a nigger? Most of them are terminally stupid, so they get violent when they don't get their way, they take debts to spend on smartphones, sneakers and jewelry, and they'll lie habitually. Does anyone have the copypasta about niggers not understanding precise concepts of time/promises? I don't know if it's legit, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

Wheres the video of this "rape"

Lol the incels here are just mad these bitches got a taste of BBC so now theyll never want to touch a man who isnt black ever again.

this.
my friend needs it for research purposes

cause and consequence? trying to anticipate the results of your actions?
that's white people stuff
what you consider logic is not natural, it had to be invented by someone

Women dont like to be raped -they like to be "taken". The defining characteristic that separates the two, is that the man who 'takes' her, is already desired.

should've read this reply earlier, it perfectly sums it up
this is something one should always keep in mind while dealing with coloreds

Burn coal, pay toll. Also tits or GTFO you wretched thot.

Obviously niggers are the problem. They are ALL animalistic tier sub-human and everyone that encourages the rest of us to tolerate them deserve their own "Toll Paid " status . The older i get the less inclined i am to. Consider any of them on the same level as actual humans.

I still wonder how much % of rape victims are coal burners and whores tho, others are sadly unfortunate cases.day of the rope for rapists when?

Oh look, low IQ dindu's. They got guns, they shoot guns. They shouldn't be scared when they're executed by one.

and I thught serbia was still bad after a recent increase from ~3-13 to ~5-15 years in jail kek

She's lucky she wasn't prosecuted by the ANC run courts

They dont enjoy it like you enjoy a good meal, or relaxing day or something. They "enjoy" it because of the lifelong ability they gain to blame for anything and everything. It becomes an excuse that they drag out forever. A lot of people experience all kinds of abuse but women who were raped get to drag it out while everyone else is basically given a pat on the back and eventually encouraged to just get over it and move on. Go home to reddit white knight op

Apes are exceptional climbers.

No on said they enjoy the real rape, but they do enjoy the fantasy.

They got what they voted for and then complain. Typical women

They are just upset because they got caught dicking niggers.

if they didn't want to have to take anti-hiv drugs then their parents shouldn't have voted for lgbt proliferation. Amazing that so much of their suffering including the probability of the rape could've been avoided had their parents and grandparents not voted like retards.

Western men made the safest countries there have ever been
they blame western men for the 0.01 percent of fuck ups that rape and want to import men from countres with 50% rape stats
so it looks like they like rape a fair bit

so a woman said something and you take it as gospel
cut your dick off and go back to plebbit

>but they do enjoy the fantasy.
the fantasy is being so fucking ravishing that men cannot restrain themselves. it's a fantasy that requires the setting of a polite society where men and women gingerly come together.

You've fantasized about beating up women before so why don't you get rape? You're just pretending right?

>You've fantasized about beating up women before
i honestly never have. that's like fantasizing about beating up a child.

This, but unironically. If you're thinking that women are fantasizing about anything less than Chad whose cock only pales in comparison to his wallet as the one who's using them you got the game entirely fucked up.

It's basically the equivalent of a guy having a fight with someone and knocking them into a coma or disability. You feel bad for it and didn't necessarily enjoy it, but you know it means you're a certified badass until the day you die. Noone can touch that and it changes your life course.

Especially if it was in self-defence

Attached: 1547287255795.jpg (1400x999, 299K)

imagine having to live in usa lol

dey... dey wuz gud boiz?

That's why nobody likes You, you dumb incels.
According to you a woman shouldn't even leave the house? I am sure you guys would have a wonderful time in Saudi Arabia then.
>Inb4: cuck, whiteknight, basedboy etc...

Lmao you fucking incels never stop amazing me. You know this makes you look weak right? You aren’t some kind of epic cool detached guy you just look like some girl broke your heart in high school

You fucking pussys are joking right? LOL

>you never fantasized about a woman raping you

Attached: happymeal.jpg (450x528, 63K)

What the fuck does this even mean? We're anonymous on Jow Forums. Grow up. Stop using the word "incel". Nobody has ever said "I wish women would fuck me without me having to do anything." You fucking NPC.

Did she enjoy it?

Read Chapter 7

Attached: 66871438-06C0-408F-8579-93B188FEC64C.jpg (260x400, 32K)

But what if the child consent tho

Well women generally do really stupid things like sleep with and defend niggers so this is just karma biting them in the ass

Rape is a traumatic experience and I feel awful for these victims. I hope they are able to find peace.

Now you care about humans being raped by orcs?

They didn't deserve it.

No human deserves to be violently handled at such a manner by savage animals. It’s your fault for calling savage animals your equals. Stop doing that.

What are you even talking about? Shut the fuck up twerp.

Burn the coal pay the toll

fpbp, never change Jow Forums

roasties are the ones voting to bring third world immigrants in. You reap what you sow.

I’m saying keep human women around humans! That’s all it takes!

>has to report her thoughts on the news because she is an attention grabbing whore who wants the money. Fuck off

Attached: IMG_1267.jpg (792x1024, 171K)

Based and actually redpilled

Thots should learn not to go anywhere when niggers are around.

Attached: 1547488298526.jpg (598x250, 34K)

Hentai rules: they weren't raped hard enough.

Attached: 1116997.gif (400x400, 186K)

>didn't want to see her parents for hours.

thats because she was still orgasming.

BBC will do that to you.

Attached: 1548151195587.png (600x580, 360K)

sounds like to me they are just having withdrawal symptoms from the BBC

>The defendants also were accused of robbing the two males who accompanied the women to the park, forcing them to the ground at gunpoint while the women were repeatedly raped in a car nearby.

Nobody writes articles about the emotional trauma of the men that are forced to lie on the ground at gun point while their friends are raped.

fucking kek

Shut up roasties

Because niggers doth nig

Well, conservatve women almost never get raped, even though they look far better than leftists. That's because they simply don't put themselves in situations, where they are near rabid jungle animals, and they won't use drugs or drink until they blackout.

It's fucking shit that this must happen, but, well, leftists truly did ask for it.

Attached: 1481997924393.jpg (733x628, 137K)

Who the fuck cares about those cuckholds? Why were they bringing girls to some drug dealing niggers house? Why didnt they fight back and or protect the girls. They did nothing. The only way any of the people involved in this case can save whatever honor they have left would be to kill themselves (and hopefully the nigs get gangraped by skinheads in prison).

I dont know the race of the victims, but who ever they were, they deserved it for being week and stupid.

Imagine having such a massive BBC that you give women nightmares