Jow Forums wins again!

Today lads you should all be thanking me, I'm the one who got the extreme lefties fired from the media outlets.

>Rang up media outlets in September
>Ask to speak to the legal departments
>Ask how legally how the company is allowing employees to commit Espionage & psy ops on the general public as a non-government entity using the companies outlets/resources. (Glad those fools liked posting those meetings on facebook, twitter, discord, instagram & everywhere else!)

Basically all the calls went like this after asking the legality of manipulating the general public;
>Lawyer: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRh **oh shit, oh shit, oh shit**
>Lawyer: I didn't know about this, I'll get back to you.

Nearly all of them got back to me early December informing me they will be dealing with the issue internally & thanked me for informing them company resources were being used in that manner.

I didnt want to do this but I had enough of the constant attacks on us since Donald Trump got into office. I gave the extreme left a taste of there own medicine.

If you are reading this after being fired, in your next media job which I sure you'll get remember not to fuck with us again!

William of Jow Forums

Attached: Evil white Cis Male wins again! haha.jpg (2592x1944, 1.44M)

Fools!

Attached: example #54.jpg (750x956, 489K)

post proof

Yay I'm not showing my phone records mate, but let me censor a few emails & i'll post them.

surely op will deliver

Pretty good
I only threaten with the the EU comission for consumer protection when I want my money back for digital goods

Attached: 200.gif (267x200, 1.56M)

They want to play dirty, we'll play dirty!

Attached: info removed copy.jpg (746x501, 205K)

What examples did you send?

OP is a Top Lad

Oh my fucking god it's real! Thank u fren for helping.

The fuck, are you some actual fucking ancientfag when Jow Forums had sway over the entire internet?

Mega if big. good job

Nice

Good job, fren

Doubt you're the guy in the pic though and prob trying to frame someone. But w/e gj

Attached: Golden-Retriever-Puppy.jpg (808x500, 85K)

Based and checkd

MAGA fi big!
good job OP!

Thanks man, which meetings are you talking about btw?

Thank you for your service.

>>Ask how legally how the company is allowing employees to commit Espionage & psy ops
>he says, with a british accent
did they laugh at you like I would have?

I mean, if I were an SJW reporter, and I just lost my job, this is the exact sort of post I would make on Jow Forums in a desperate attempt to reverse my fortunes.

Basically followed all the journalists on twitter & screen capped all the groups they were in, I entered pretending to be a lefty & found all the anti-male & anti-white content they were creating.

Showed how they were using media outlets to spread hate & bingo I had them!

Attached: I'm on my way.png (335x233, 134K)

No, I checkd and it is not from jewgle.

Fake and gay. You obviously don't speak legalese
>I don't know who the fuck you are but I want you off my back so I'll "launch an investigation" and hope you never follow up

We need more inquisitors like yourself OP. I salute you ordo hereticus

Attached: Warhammer_8c8e47_5463494.jpg (780x488, 18K)

Shit man, the most impressive thing I've done is get niggers banned from f-list's political channel.

you sound like a glow nigger

Lawfag here, that's just a mail you've sent to yourself. Severe lack of arrogance and smarter than thou attitude in the mail.

Dubious and sexualy ambiguous.

nice if true

fake and gay

That doesn't mean anything.

Based Norman
We need more people doing this
And get a tripcode before some cunt LARPs as you, look at the Romanian tripfag, for example

Attached: norf eas.jpg (1176x832, 292K)

hnnfhnnhfn

Attached: ShareBlue employee.jpg (858x821, 359K)

Mad lad. I think you just flew over somebodies house.

Thank you.

Yes, still do.

I wish, at least I'd get paid! haha

Attached: Cant censor.jpg (408x484, 29K)

You are delusional, they could tell you were a nutter so they mugged you off with a 'thank you, we'll look into it' and had a good chuckle at your expense after they hung up. BuzzFeed and Huffpo laid off the hacks because they're losing readers and therefore ad revenue due to clickbait fatigue, not because some schizo ranted at a receptionist for ten minutes about muh psy ops. Also you don't need to sign your posts if you're using a trip you stupid fucking boomer.

Attached: 1522951077342.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

The famous "let's admit written fault" tactic.

What outlets did you contact?

>reddit spacing
GTFO MY POL FAGGOT!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1348336793007s.jpg (229x250, 9K)

I showed up in early 04, was never really part of any real life demonstrations, just weak shit like raiding habbo hotel and ebaums.

I mentioned a while back in 2016 that if one or two anons from the "scary" era of Jow Forums got off their lazy ass heads will roll. Leftist media outlets are smaller than scientology.

doing gods work, trippple sevens too, you have been blessed, their short term vision cost them the long term war

Attached: 1476552745249.png (687x559, 157K)

posting in an epic thread

Attached: 1548420830281.jpg (495x399, 43K)

>POL
get off my board

Attached: little bird.png (727x402, 677K)

ladies and gentlemen, we got him

Attached: boi.png (299x455, 139K)

it is you that must go back. OP is a legend

Any tips or tricks from back in the ancient days for an oldfag in regards to raids and things like this? Willing to help against all this corruption and bullshit

Attached: 1548489005130.gif (480x270, 1.08M)

Anyone saying le reddit spacing is a newfag

Attached: 1541436874752.png (909x720, 156K)

Big if true

Incredible work.

The Anglo race delivers.

There was some game dev who got his SSN hacked and his credit card was used to buy 500 PS3s or something because he put longcat in his game. That was in 2007 I think.

Yeah, we never raided ebaums. Easy to spot liars. Ebaums was just who always did things and blamed Jow Forums

Good work. Let's all help one another and do more good work.

proofs?

Nice work

The first phone call he was arrogant, but soon changed after showing him what his companies employees were doing. haha

Brand damage is a lovely term to use, 5 years of studying business was not wasted after all! haha

It could of played a factor in the management decision, fear of a lawsuit has shut down many companies.

What are they going to do, write a news art..... oh yay they cant! haha

12, 8 of them have got back to me. The BBC is the main one I'm waiting for.

I tuck a two year break after the Fa_ppen_ing, things got very scary.

Now I'm back.

Thank you buddy.

Literally only visited reddit like 10 times ever, all of them were for O&A getting fired.

One question OP - how many lefty journos are goons?

How shit is your life that even your Walter Mitty fantasies are this pathetic?

>someone actually does something good for a change.
welp

Imagine thinking this is proof of literally anything. I'm sure Americans will believe it though.

how many aren't is the real question. the media has become a superchurch for leftist propaganda and its priests and deacons are the journalists

hes already done more than you ever will. go be somebody

This is a great strategy OP. News organization are liable for the anti-White discrimination of their employees using their positions in the company to promote. This should be pursued further. What do you say Jow Forums?

the point is that many people on Jow Forums seem to not realize how influential in all this is m00t's favorite forum.

No he hasn't he's larping and you're lapping it up because you're a stupid cunt.

50 years of discrimination precedent says that every news org should be liable for billions $$$$$$$$$$$ for allowing their employees to promote anti-White hate using their company name....... Hmmm very interesting

Larp or not, this is a great strategy which could force news org to become unbiased or be liable and thus destroyed

Is your license plate "IMA-FAG"??

What fucking strategy? Email the legal teams of clickbait news sites and make half baked legal threats based on legislation you've imagined yourself? This is sovereign citizen tier nonsense, they'll laugh at you and you will achieve nothing. Stupid cunt.

huge if veracitatios! you should write a blogpost about it

bravo

Attached: bbbbbb.jpg (450x600, 66K)

Stobit

Attached: 20769983_257793451391993_8137051086639358716_n.jpg (402x402, 22K)

Most of them are single, most of them are living in big cities & living in small rooms/flats. They all seem to have fallen into the men hating feminist trap & now in there 30's being very angry. They take out there anger at not being in the 1%. They cant hurt the 1% so they take it out on the family system. They organised into little attack groups & all attack independently. They target women & young the most & spread the mental mindset they have to others.

We are all here buddy, I'm just trying my best to help out.

Thank you.

It's a myth that Americans are not as smart as the British, the myth was actually started by American left media to justify copying European politics in America. "Why can we be more like our cousins in Europe" meme

Almost all of them, some are just doing it for the money, but most are brainwashed believers which is scary.

I been doing it for years! haha

I doubt this will be around much longer, but we'll just spread across the internet.

Attached: my daily pie.jpg (3114x2256, 825K)

Proofs? Otherwise fake and gay.

>since Donald Trump got into office
>Brit flag

You're only fooling other retards

>It's a myth that Americans are not as smart as the British

A myth that you are working very hard to disprove, I see

>scary era of Jow Forums.
Thou hast Summoned?

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

I can see you are pretty sensitive about this. What are you afraid of? That a class action could be put together?

>)
Before this 404's, I love you all, keep up the good work lads!

Attached: we dooooooooooooo.png (1195x449, 857K)

godspeed user!

Attached: 1545068337774.png (744x752, 51K)

Well, fuck...

Attached: burning man.gif (600x444, 3.55M)

Put me in the screencap

Attached: bowsette.jpg (750x814, 376K)

This is bullshit but I believe it. Thanks fren

Very good lad, put them out on their arse

Good job dude

we've got a live one

keep this glorious thread bumped

Attached: IOTLC.png (850x1100, 30K)

u got it senpai

who keeps posting thse journalist threads? we get it, the losers got fired

but they are just that, losers, and they sucked at what they did, so why is it still getting spammed? they don't need attention, don't help them, wtf you doing, stop

All hail william of pol
Is this the next hitler?

Based William. Please teach us how it's done. Most want to do the same but require a helping hand.

Attached: 1541746708400.png (601x1200, 258K)

bump

norf-souf alliance has prevailed

You're doing Gods work, William of Jow Forums.
We can only hope.

The Eternal Anglo

I deleted that post, I've got to keep things quiet for now.

I'm 100% Anglo, everything I do is for all whites!

I didn't meant it as a insult but as a compliment.
Good Job btw.