When is she going to get arrested for lying to congress?

When is she going to get arrested for lying to congress?

Attached: b8d0450e-072c-47b6-90b5-d4c3fcec93a5-AP_Supreme_Court_Kavanaugh_2.jpg (534x356, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Merry_Wives_of_Windsor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She probably has a programmed alter that thinks it totally happened

>t. guy who likes BEEEEEEERRRR
When the Republicans order an investigation.

>Indelible in the hipocampus
She should be jailed for basing rape claims from a fucking dream, to me the idea that if I were a scummy female Washington liberal cohort I have the ability to slander any opposing politician out there with false claims of rape blows my fucking mind. There's no accountability and not that I give a fuck, but, they definitely diminish the effect of rape claims.

She didn't lie to congress.

I'm sure the FBI will be at her house tomorrow morning, right?

Ron Howard Voice: She never lied to Congress.

I’m pretty sure she lied, it is still recorded in my hippocampus!

Ok?

shumer is a piece of shit and should rot in prison for her biggest scam of all time

As long as she has the protection of two doors at her home, no one will be able get through the first one. Police won’t be able to kick down two doors in a row.

When will she get locked up
>When Hillary goes to prison
>When Comey faces justice
>When Mueller is charged with treason
>When every gay and tranny is gassed
>When Hannity's tick tocks come true

I believe she lied, so she lied. That's how this works, right?

So never is what you're saying.

Yes, just like declaring bankruptcy.

Attached: 24gd43.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Sadly, yes

Never she carefully only made statements that are literally unprovable and un debunk-able.

Fuck there soft.

when the indelible to the hippocamus pathways of truth telling are disproved. good luck with that one, nazi trump bigot.

I thought she was very credible. Indelible on the hippocampus is her credibility and bravery.

they aren't in a row though, one goes to her illegal garage apartment.

Never. Just like fucking Feinstein with all the shit she pulled. No consequences. Justice is held hostage by a media that would instigate civil unrest if anyone on the Left is brought to account.

Never. It was incredible to see. One would think that after misbehaving so terribly the Rats would have to hang their heads in shame and apologize. One would be wrong to think so, it seems.

>still believing feinstein did it

You're one of those idiots that calls everything they disagree with fake news, aren't you?

Never.

Do you think the only actors they have are just in movies and shows? You sweet summer child.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Merry_Wives_of_Windsor

Attached: 1DB49CD7-B2CF-4870-9A26-1596A6D71C44.png (1804x1960, 3.23M)

God that made me sick when even the GOP referred to her as “credible”. Her bullshit literally made no sense to anyone on any level, and no one had the balls to tell the bitch to gtfo