Let's start an outrage about something really stupid and make leftists eat it up. For example:

Let's start an outrage about something really stupid and make leftists eat it up. For example:
>Toothpaste commercials incites white supremacy
or some other stupid shit like that, come with your own ideas in this thread

Attached: 1535512267531.png (3000x3000, 945K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqpw9BmMTL8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

white teeth are racist

Basically all dental care is racist because it spits in the face of lower-paid minorities who can't afford it.

Very nice

Attached: 1498049892160.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

sweet baby jesus on a tricycle.....I feel like St. Anthony now...HOLY MOTHER OF HUNGARY HOW IS THAT WOMAN REAL

why not

>trump has inserted a device into all vehicles sold in america between the years of 2001 and 2018
>it is called a 'brake fluid reservoir' and contains a green liquid that allows trump to track your vehicle at all times
>trump knows where and when you are at all times, thanks to this simple device planted in YOUR vehicle
>removing all the liquid, or cutting the lines leading to this device will disable it
>be sure to drive fast on the freeway immediately after disabling it, to ensure all the tracking fluid has cycled through and has flowed out of your vehicle

Attached: 51w7koDjFsL._SX425_.jpg (425x347, 30K)

I second this, plus it can be associated with that MAGA kid who smiled and all that shite.

Edit nigger into a March for life clip and see if it spreads

Pretty shit desu mate

Niggers are cursed by God to stink, do drugs, and be dumb. They can't handle white inventions like gun powder and their music consists of getting crunk and banging on shit and yelling.

The problem with this is it’s really just the right that flies into hysteria over inconsequential bullshit. It’s kind of their thing at this point

Attached: BF9F9F71-04F2-4F91-8C76-363EC2A0EBBB.jpg (570x422, 49K)

>Jews control the media
lmao only a conspiracy theorist retard could think that

Who is this fucking godess?

the retarded beauty standards that come from hollywood rich people who constantly have plastic surgery and such are fucking retarded
ultra white teeth are no exception to this
its like putting up make-up, gotta cover every blemish!!!
how about you show your damn humanity in all its flaws, faggots.

Coding is racist because it primarily uses the english langauge and the software prorduction is dominated by english speaking groups. There should be funding for programming products of foreign origin.

>be dat dum i;
>lil nigga i be all like ++ yo;

Barbara Palvin - an unearthly and inhuman creature

whatever it is - make sure it wakes up younger whites.

Transgenderism is gender appropriation.

Nah.... Animal rights and islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqpw9BmMTL8