Pope Calls Out Trump "Builders of walls sow fear and divide"

The absolute state of the church, what do you christcucks have to say for yourselves ? Why does no one is the media ever criticize this guy? Belief in God only makes you a slave to the globalist elites, the church is no better than the jewish lobby wake the fuck up Pol the dude is in Panama essentially telling them to march to the American border.

Attached: LOLCHRIST.jpg (530x530, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvjmveYw0tE
deus-vult.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=P4ysxvG6SNw
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God is fake and religious people have been tricked into believing something as if their lives depended on it where there isn't a shred of evidence for it, it's just a lie everyone believes is true, literally the original meme.

He tried this exact thing 2 years ago
Did he forget that the Vatican has a giant wall for a 2nd time?
Tiresome

Attached: lolchrist2.jpg (809x777, 156K)

Not surprising. Christians think they're defying the Jews by worshiping Jews. The end result is Jews run your religion because Jews invented your religion. They're basically the Walmart greeters of global Jewish supremacy.

Attached: Cuckstians12.jpg (615x409, 52K)

>builders of walls sow fear and divide

For that to be relevant wouldnt he need to actually build a wall and not get cucked by some lady called nancy lmao

Attached: lolchrist3.jpg (225x225, 10K)

The pope isn't christian. Ask him how many refugees the vatican take.

Pope Paul IV, Bull Cum ex Apostolatus Officio, Feb. 15, 1559: “6. In addition, [by this Our
Constitution, which is to remain valid in perpetuity, We enact, determine, decree and
define:] that if ever at any time it shall appear that any Bishop, even if he be acting as an
Archbishop, Patriarch or Primate; or any Cardinal of the aforesaid Roman Church, or, as
has already been mentioned, any legate, or even the Roman Pontiff, prior to his
promotion or his elevation as Cardinal or Roman Pontiff, has deviated from the
Catholic Faith or fallen into some heresy:
(i) the promotion or elevation, even if it shall have been uncontested and by the
unanimous assent of all the Cardinals, shall be null, void and worthless;
(ii) it shall not be possible for it to acquire validity (nor for it to be said that it has thus
acquired validity) through the acceptance of the office, of consecration, of subsequent
authority, nor through possession of administration, nor through the putative
enthronement of a Roman Pontiff, or Veneration, or obedience accorded to such by all,
nor through the lapse of any period of time in the foregoing situation;
(iii) it shall not be held as partially legitimate in any way…
(vi) those thus promoted or elevated shall be deprived automatically, and without need
for any further declaration, of all dignity, position, honour, title, authority, office and
power…

What Francis Really Believes
youtube.com/watch?v=fvjmveYw0tE

Attached: 1535474271895.png (1278x1044, 1.28M)

Attached: lolchrist4.png (618x685, 362K)

Isn't there another sect of Christianity that's based or could you guys start one of your own?

Paganism is the only based religion

>trumptard frog faggots lashing out at everyone

glorious

Attached: LOLCHRIST5.jpg (960x532, 96K)

top fucking kek.

nice image, that image only counts for the new jew translated version, the King James version says kill jews, never trust jews, they are Synagogue of Satan, they lie.
Also this Pope is no Pope at all, seems the whole Vatican 2 is swarming with crypto jews.

Attached: walls.jpg (920x960, 206K)

>christcucks
>pope
Do you know the majority of American Christians aren’t even catholic? Read a book gaytheist

How many different translations are there for the Bible? If I wanna read it for the first time, which one do I pick? I'm sorry for these ignorant questions.

Jesus was not a jew, that is another fallacy made up in the new version of the Bible.

Attached: 1548212000382.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

not really a sect
deus-vult.org/
these guys are pretty good. Also AF has good ties with the rural church.

lol pope is sleeping pope don't say shit about a thing

Attached: b471accf-fee1-4c4d-ba51-ae77d9fba2b4_500.jpg (500x500, 42K)

The Original Vatican had to be destroyed in order for the new Bible to take hold, hence we have Vatican 2........

Attached: 1545690838030.png (1160x420, 98K)

Let ME tell YOU something; catholics are NOT Christians. Not a single one of them. In fact, real Christianity has never been tried. Did you know that? Of course not, because you're a fucking pagan scum that deserves to die. Quite literally. You *cannot* be white if you don't accept Jesus. Real Christians have their work cut out for them if SHTF. Actually, nevermind, because eternal life is what matters and Jesus *will* save his followers.
Just want to say, enjoy hell. I pray for you everyday and so does Jesus.

>what do you christcucks have to say for yourselves ?
"Not True Christianity"

>reddit niggers
>Christianity is Jewish because it was invented by a jew
So is Windows Jewish too? What about the theory of relativity? Is that Jewish too, retard? Any invention invented by jews must be evil right, faggot? Literal fucking npc, think before you speak

Attached: 1540258996190.png (1110x1534, 226K)

>was not a jew
What the fuck was he doing in the temple reading the torah for them then?

pope is a renegade patriarch that went rogue from the True Church in 1054

>Jews worship the devil
But Saul the Pharisee worshipped Jesus. Is Jesus the devil?

Attached: 1541169159768.jpg (600x448, 50K)

Are there any specific gods that you'd suggest?

I'm sorry if "sect" is the wrong term. I mean different varieties of Christianity. I'll check that out.

Pick King James, my personal Fave.
The jews haven't been able to touch it for the most part.
But the (((new Christians))) or lost sheep I like to tell them to their faces like to freak out over KJV because King James isn't all nice nice like the jews version that preaches "Peace and love" and "worship the Jew and Israel".
The King James version is very problematic for jews and Israel. all word for word translation are problematic for jews.

Attached: 1533496566183.jpg (781x444, 67K)

I didn't see any arguments.

>le edgy fedoratipper meme
>thinking that church will stop a wall from being built
>is a leaf
We did it again, reddit! Woo!

"Not real Christianity"

Trying to Convert them to become Christians.

Attached: 1545690065326.jpg (594x323, 143K)

God is not fake religion is a tool of control .. and all books are corrupted ..

Attached: 10-commandments-list-where-in-the-bible-does-it-talk-about-the-ten-commandments (1).jpg (3264x2448, 3.6M)

Hail Obin!

Attached: 1547856420766.png (610x505, 25K)

Attached: 1545478336387.jpg (725x566, 141K)

Yes, actually. Those things you listed are jewish. Is windows jewish? I didn't think Gates was a jew. He's a cryptokike for sure but not genetically.
Either way, yes. All things crafted by jews, that's people of Jewish blood, are to be discarded.

I dunno the west baptist church seems pretty based.

Attached: WBCLOL.jpg (306x164, 12K)

Brainlet in a nutshell.

What is your definition of a jew? Saul was christian after he found Jesus.

>God is fake because I say so
That's not an argument either you fucking braindead redditor

That's not the episode we're talking about.
And we can't ignore that he was seen as a Rabbi, now can we?
Jesus the Magical Child Rabbi. I attended Sunday school and grew up in a place where prayer was mandatory in school. Don't try to bullshit your way out of it.

>needing more than one translation
Haha, truly a white religion

>supernatural things exist
>witches and ghost and spooks and ghoulies and unicorns

the vatican is a literal fortress, and not because it looks pretty. the vatican hordes hundreds of square feet of priceless literature underground that they won't share with the world because they keep secrets. the vatican is much more evil on its face than anything trump has ever done or will ever do.

So prove me wrong
>proton pack: you can't
>because God's fake

>pope
Pope allows pedophiles to run catholic church.
Wants us to follow his advice. The pope is fucking clown shoes. I will smile and be happy when he dies and I'm catholic

Wouldn't you mold a book intended to keep the plebs tranquil into something that would benefit you?
That's why there's so many versions of the Big Jewish Book of Thought Control.

*Mould.

*tip*

youtube.com/watch?v=P4ysxvG6SNw
watch this you ignoramus faggot

ya all those thing exist ..

Attached: Unicorn fag.jpg (700x990, 59K)

Whatever you do, don't believe in Jesus Christ goys. Don't you know that he was a Jew? Don't read in to how paranoid we are about this and how much we invest in pagan larping and d&c threads online. It's certainly not the case that Jesus Christ is the ultimate repudiation of Judaism, the central font of Western Civilization, and the greatest ethical philosopher who ever lived. No, he's just a Jew! Get blacked goys.

Jews changed the meaning of the word rabbi. You should have payed attention in sunday school. Or had better teachers. If your argument is honestly that Jesus preached judaism you ought to read some more before you wanna pretend to be an authority om the subject.

All for Christ. Praise His name.

He is coming soon, and even in these godless times many who grew up in faithless homes are coming to Him. Often they show greater faith and character than those born into the church.

no fuck that. blaming the good with the bad males you as wicked as the godless marxist and kabbalist talmudic jews.

here a witch

Attached: Marina abramovif.gif (474x360, 3.01M)

I know you believe that.

>John 8:31
>To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples.
Doesn't sound like something he would say to Satan's children.
>Revelation 2:9
>I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
>which say they are Jews, and are not
>and are not
Jews are a race. Saul is a Christian Jew since he is
>of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews

I have no Idea where you're getting your information from, before Jesus it was the forced religion on all.... so there's that..........
how many languages are there in the world?

Attached: 1548205672676.png (744x793, 837K)

>He criticized a Jewish slave religion
>He must be a Jew!
I know you people who used to be behind the iron curtain were simple, but come on.

He read the Torah for the kikes, he was pronounced a rabbi.
Do you have to have a recording of him rubbing his hands together in stereotypical Jewish fashion for it to sink in? "Changed the meaning", give me a fucking break.
He was a reform kike, but still a kike.

here a other one who eat little kids

Attached: ill Clinton.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Sodomites are possessed by demons.
The new Vatican is all crypto jews.

Attached: walls gates.png (500x962, 348K)

reciting and speaking on scriptures, shitwit. the old testament is holy. what truly is wicled is the talmud, the so-called oral law, which Jesus called "traditions of the elders" in the gospels. These were perverted blasphemies and Jesus preached their hubris and evil.

Rabbi simply meant teacher or master. It's sad you lack what it takes to see the truth. You are decieved and nothing I can say will change that. There is something you can do however. Read the KJV.

That's a good point.
There are plenty of ancient white ones. If it was written in ancient greek, or latin, expecting whites to learn those languages isn't out of the question, and was common until a few generations ago. But no, it's written in semetic greek and ancient hebrew or whatever. What a joke
How? How you can you determine what is "good" or "bad" ? Did daddy Yeshua leave you some criteria that I missed? It's much more absolute to call everything jews do "bad" and leave the rest up for debate. Jews however have never produced anything beneficial, or that we couldn't live without

It's a collection of fairy tales written by people who were slightly smarter than the average sheepherder at the time who wanted a means to prevent their fellow tribesmen from killing one another over the most inane shit.

>Read the KJV.
Actually I have, I was a handed a copy when I was in 8th grade I believe. It's fucking garbage, like all semitic religions.

pope never met the master alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

This motherfucker is doing his very best to destroy catholicism.

Tear down the Vatican walls. Although they quoted never do it because the place would be on fire I under 24 hours

Hey, that collection of fairytales came from God's chosen people. Take that back now, whitey

I don't care about the corrupted book written on dead tree coveted by all I care about the commandment written in stone by God

Attached: paper burning.gif (360x148, 852K)

>walls sow fear

Attached: vatican-evil.jpg (750x500, 77K)

KJV =
>Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
It's amazing what changing one word does.
Not Teach but Act by his word. If jews truly believe in Jesus then they may be saved.
>which say they are Jews, and are not
>and are not
That is because ll the jews back then and today are not real jews, they are of Satan and they think they are jews. Since Gods expulsion of them they have been lead by Satan, if you have any Question of that read the Talmud.

Attached: 1545583566884.jpg (800x800, 295K)

The pope lives behind a wall, so does Israel and so does Nancy Pelosi

Christcucks are kike on a stick worshippers
Trump is an israel bootlicker zionist

Both of them are retarded kike slaves

Let's start importing migrants into the Vatican, let's flood them!

when the catholic church got caught raping kids twice it was kind of like when hillary clinton got her personal agents inside fbi to declare her illegal email server was no big deal

>satanic piece of shit "calls out" a holy man
the pope can suck my nuts
but i don't want him too cause his mouth is full of nigger

>Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
Pope BTFO by Jesus himself.
Pic related, the absolute state of popery.

>religion
>based

Choose one

The pope is a fucking pedophile

paganism is not a religion. It's just a hate-label christcucks gave to others who were not sucking the dead jew's dick. neo-platonism, cynicism, stoicism and many more were the religions.

>Thou shalt not Kill.
Is actually
>Thou shalt not murder.
If people didn't kill we'd all be gone and dead by now.
When a rabid dog tries to bite you kill it or die yourself and your brothers and sisters and children die.
we also must kill for food, kill plants, kill animals
When you needlessly kill, someone looked at your daughter wrong or in the act of stealing and that kinda stuff, well that's Murder.

Attached: 1546442409708.jpg (700x517, 147K)

Based Indian. Check'd. Question: as a "white" American (I actually have white skin, blue/grey eyes, and light brown hair, and can trace my lineage back to Europe), how welcome would I be in India as a vacation place? Also, any trip suggestions? I'm interested mostly in the spiritual sites but also the mountains. I assume I'd want to head north but I'm open to suggestions

>He was a reform kike, but still a kike
>Jesus was a kike
Kike, detected.
>The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (/ˈkaJkəl/ KY-kəl), and for "little circle", kikeleh (/ˈkaJkələ/ KY-kə-lə). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an "O" in place of an "X" a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.
Read a book, nigger.

The cancuck speaks again. The truth is, you're not supposed to defend yourself from anything, but, more importantly, anyone. jesus literally prevents himself from being defended, his Disciples all die similarly, and Christianity is based on martyrdom. Fuck off with your coldsteel Christ shit

>dey wuznt drawn' crosses n'shieeet so dezs against jeez
Yowzer

Would you rather prefer I called him a Jew then? Maybe a Nazarene?
You're still not explaining away him teaching the Torah in the temple at a tender age.

come to have a shit have you........

Attached: 1514062307414.jpg (480x448, 25K)

>kikes who believe this one kike are good kikes
Fuck off, kike

tourists could go almost anywhere except the north sentinel island.

Don't forget the Hyperborean

he said bring your daughter.

Attached: 1524863856600.jpg (575x386, 35K)

>You're still not explaining away him teaching the Torah in the temple at a tender age.
God wrote the Torah, ie: Father, Son, Holy Ghost.
>19We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: 20Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 21For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Jesus is God, prophet, high priest, and creator of Heaven and Earth and everything therein.

See
Nice try, kike.

>trusting a kike when he tells you where the word kike comes from
Both you and your religion are jewish puppets.

Nope you're reading the jew'd version.
You defend yourself against everything and kill when needed.
The sword is NOT a metaphor as the jew would like you to believe. The fallacy of the Sword being a metaphor was installed so that we would stop killing the jews for their continuous crimes against humanity.
>Luke 22:36
>But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
It says live to fight, let the jew take the money (purse) so you don't die, then Get a sword and fuck their shit up not that you know the evil that is the jew.
If the sword where a metaphor, why would someone need to sell to get one?
The jew'd versions have changed "Garment" to "cloak" then they say "the cloak is of hiding, it means come out of hiding and use Words".
It's just another part of 1,000's where changing one word changes the whole meaning.

Attached: 1548287234612.jpg (768x432, 87K)

Attached: 242626272.jpg (1920x1189, 800K)

The only time I remember swords were when Jesus said he brought a sword to turn against families and when one of the Disciples chopped a priest's ear off (which Jesus promptly healed). So, am I missing something?