Trump didn’t “lose” the shutdown. He got 300 hamburgers! Totally worth it!

Trump didn’t “lose” the shutdown. He got 300 hamburgers! Totally worth it!

Attached: A8182648-969A-4325-AB11-D76782231C56.jpg (1024x678, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SP-q3KxCopM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Say what you will, shill, but he's in a much stronger negotiation position now than before.
On top of that, it's been a horrible week for MSM all over the globe. Even normies can see the bias now plain as day.
Maybe you should stop wasting your time here and #learntocode

>he's in a much stronger negotiation position now than before.
By caving in? If he shuts down the government again the dems will refuse to give him his wall because they know he will give up again

Attached: 393-jags-fan.jpg (341x500, 45K)

Yeah dude! He's going to use all 21 days ro compile the most lib-btfoing plan ever seen! Ginsburg is dead and he's waiting 21 days to tell the world! That way, when the government shuts down again, Congress will have no reason to vote for his new SC Justice! Tired of winning yet!??

He gets to do the SOTU now in full wall-mode. He won't shut down the govt again but the dems only have two choices. 1. give him the funding and get DACA protections 2. let him declare emergency and get nothing

Emergency might not be ideal due to hawaiianjudge.jpeg but it would be enough for his supporters to be happy. PLUS he'll now be able to sniff out Ginsburg's corpse and possibly start the procedure for her replacement, which would help if the Emergency declaration eventually goes to the SC.

Nah, this is the last chance for the Dems to save some face, otherwise he will be forced to shut it down completely to save his face, which I think will fuck them over more than it will him.
At this point it's
>Negotiate, which will tear apart the Dems
or
>Refuse, and give Trump an easy 2020 due to outrage from the Republicans as the onus is now on them to negotiate

In 21 days wall, if no deal is met, Trump has all but promised a state of emergency to build the fucking thing.

So, three weeks.

Master negotiator. Kek

You'll notice I didn't say it was gonna happen. I'm saying this will be a watershed moment for his base if he doesn't do the damn thing.

>hawaiianjudge.jpeg
Except he can do whatever he wants with the military during a NE no matter what a pineapple nigger thinks

youtube.com/watch?v=SP-q3KxCopM
Too bad he already said that he's the one responsible for the shutdown

To force them to negotiate, which they have refused to do.
This is the grace period that he's offering, an olive branch, if they refuse, he'll obviously allow the period to elapse and continue the shutdown.
More importantly, that's how it will seem to the voters, the big bad orange man extended a hand to shake, and the Dems bit it.

Liar, he got a thousand hamburgers for 20 people
7 thousand salads as well

>Implying that's stopped the pineapple nigger before

so much winning

lol nearly everyone sees him as a weakling now. you're mental

Attached: magapede.png (633x758, 132K)

You’re doing a good job, keep it up!

Attached: 806C58E1-ABDD-4E6C-BC35-32D4457684A2.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>Muh cave
"If we don’t get a fair deal from Congress, the Government will either shutdown on February 15th again—or I will use the powers afforded to me under the laws and the Constitution of the United States to address this emergency. We will have great security."

he keeps mentioning an emergency shutdown not because he'll use it but because he wont and he'll try to spin it as democratic. in 3 weeks the only thing we're seeing is damage control.

Post pictures of caves

Attached: dreamstime_xl_4842587-custom.jpg (914x686, 665K)

>He got 300 hamburgers!

Just build a Mcdonald's in the white house at this point.

Attached: 1mnjESp-PTSEoVp8m1-lr2oYoZffuE-8Zljat8GZSvI.jpg (1080x500, 168K)

It's almost as if brainlets haven't read art of the deal. Trump has them right where he wants them and will strike with swiftness and brutality when the time is right and when they least expect it. Their false sense of security is growing by the hour as they celebrate their pyrrhic victory like fools.

Attached: 234324234243.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

Attached: 1546968280594.jpg (1199x1121, 344K)

Trump absolutely BTFO. His cowardness and unwillingness to drain the swamp is what led me to asking God to destabilize his base, just didn’t think it would take less than a week, yikes!! Careful what you wish for when you walk with the Will of God.

Attached: A469A902-5471-41AE-B71C-1E71D687F028.jpg (1200x1292, 228K)

>not because he'll use it but because he wont and he'll try to spin it as democratic
A government shutdown (basically just resuming what we just got out of) is different than the President essentially assuming control of the government to force emergency construction of the border wall.

I don't like the idea. It's authoritarian but this is what he's signalling.

Yeah, no shit.
>convince a bunch of evangelical retards to vote for you
>don't do what you told them you'd do
>they get mad and don't vote for you
Wow, how'd you figure that out, sherlock?

The demiurge has no interest in your prayer, tard

>Wow, how'd you figure that out, sherlock?
I guess I was being redundant. Isn't that kinda the topic of this thread, though? Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, user?

I just have a hard time deciphering which people here still support the zionist puppet unironically, and those who don't or never did. I feel as though I have to be on the offensive at all times. I'm sorry

Tubby tubby dum dum president!

Malta?

No sweat. We're all that way sometimes.

I don't "support" Trump for the same reasons you don't but he's still the best thing going right now in my opinion. It's the raw materials we have to work with and he's willing to go off book way, way more than the last several sock puppets in office. No chance of getting Israel's hand out of our ass with him, though.

When you walk with the Will of God your thoughts are “prayers”

Says increasingly nervous man in 2019

Cope.

Still. He's the only ally we got. Nobody is with us. We have to vote in for 2020.

>when you lose you win

>zionist puppet
I don't get it, did anyone actually think he was going to go gas the kikes racewarnow?
The Jews run this country. That's why he married his daughter to one. He's got to work within the system that's in place or he'll get assassinated, imprisoned, or both. And if he doesn't support Israel and the Saudis they'll just turn to Russia or the Chinese. He KNOWS they're traitorous backstabbers but it really doesn't matter when they're on the front lines in the global influence war.

*hamberders.

>I don't get it, did anyone actually think he was going to go gas the kikes racewarnow?
No, but as a nationalist, you can make the case that the people that elected you don't want us entangled in tens of conflicts costing us billions of dollars and often reducing our position rather than expanding it. I'm not an anti-semite. I grew up around Jews and they were usually nice, normal people. But the political actions of Israel are the political actions of that state. We have our own garden to mind.

He literally shitposted for years about pulling us out of Syria, criticizing our actions in Libya. These are moves we are making purely for Israel. We don't have to anymore.

Based Trump fighting hard to strengthen the EU by weakening the US

We have the strongest economy in the world right now, even though Europe and China are reeling.
That's not a coincidence. We essentially have a monopoly on global trade. If anyone wants to make any kind of deal, they are almost guaranteed to have to interact with us or one of our "allies."
This creates leverage, as does military occupations in contested zones. We use this leverage to secure better economic opportunities, make more money, and in turn use that to create more leverage. Ad infinitum.
Trump could give this up but why would he? It would hurt the economy more than it helps our budget. Besides, his greatest strength is negotiation, he's great at using it to our advantage.

Damn that libcope is real. Wall is going up. Get fucked.

>We have the strongest economy in the world right now,
Per capita that's Luxembourg.

Attached: 2019-01-26_15-04.png (1018x639, 94K)

former drumpht secreter here. but, cereally guys.
we can't let him use the cheat codes.