Why don't young men today want to get married, have children, and own a home of their own?

Why don't young men today want to get married, have children, and own a home of their own?

Attached: wifemother.png (525x571, 587K)

Family court will take all of those away when she gets bored of you.

(((video games)), (((internet))) and other (((media)))

Women aren't interested in being mothers and wives anymore.

You got it wrong britbong

>They can´t buy a home
>So they don´t have children
>And since they can´t economically have children marriage is retarded.

Attached: spaghetti.webm (320x240, 1.99M)

Because of modern day laws you can end up losing more than its worth.

I’ve been successful and own a home, multiple cars, saved 100’s of thousands for retirement, and generally live a blessed life. that’s the easy part. Finding a woman worth my time and money to settle down with is the hard part. I’m 39 now, I’ve fucked countless woman, I’ve been on more dates than I care to remember, my phone is full of women’s numbers I will probably never call again. All because 99% of woman are absolutely undateable if you have any standards at all. Once you have any semblence of success and wealth you have to become extremely protective of it. Women will do everything in their power to drain you of it. Any good women get taken off the market as soon as they are found. So I choose to continue fucking useless feminist and liberals and kicking them to the curb while I further my career and better my life.

this

>15 years married
>Own home purchased before marriage
>3 children
>I was happy
>A childless unmarried 36 year old stripper moves in next door
>wife comments about the number of different men stripper has over evey night
>Wife and stripper both home during day, they become friends
>I'm at work so I know nothing about friendship
>Stripper convinces wife I'm lame and that she can be happy by living like stripper
>I get into argument with stripper because I see where this is going
>Stripper take wife to police to file false domestic violence report
>18 months later
>She is still living in the house I bought before marriage
>I only get to see kids every other weekend
>Half my money goes to her

I thought it was until death do we part,
Not until the stripper whore neighbor is displeased with you.

The digital jew

Fpbp

fippy bippy

Men are going their own way because western society has become extremely hostile to husbands and fathers. Economics 101, people respond to incentives.

Lol just get a prenup

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Men think of finances before making stupid decisions. Since housing costs too much we have not been able to have kids.

You either have goldigger dumb horny thots or frigid smart girls without a bf.

Attached: 1534763257037.jpg (500x667, 37K)

this is your brain on tabloid journalism

nah that's how it works now. I think my only hope is to find some single mum who has been fucked over and might appreciate the fact I am not a cunt

>price of a shitty 3 room apartment - €50k+
>average salary- €500
you do the math

Women are feminist thots, there are no jobs so you can't support family, living is so expensive that both parents need to work and you still don't make enough and the western world is about to collapse into decades of civil war and misery. Who would want to bring a child into a world like that?

You know those get thrown out the window in a lot of countries as soon as circumstances change, like kids and shit

Unless you have 200k+ to blow on an army of lawyers to draft everything possibly encountered in life or continuously amend the contact with both parties agreeing

You read too many tabloids

Prenups are worthless in family court. Judges just throw them out.

women are spiders they only want a suitable male to breed and consume. once they have their young you are useless and expendable, women are emotional driven and loyal only to biology and a protected class of person due to faggy fucking feminism. Women should Never hold positions of power or have control over men Never

>Get married
Lose half of your wealth
>Have children
Lose the rest of your wealth in alimoney
>Own a home
Nah you lost that too you daft cunt

this is your brain on tabloid journalism

Attached: 1547020179908.jpg (853x875, 158K)

we don't have alimony here

>I thought it was until death do we part
so what are you waiting for?
do it, faggot

Attached: justdoit.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Because house prices are on the rise and wages are not so must young people cant afford it. The dont get married because most marriges end in devorce initiated by the woman and when (not if) it happen the woman will take all their stuff and any children they have. When the woman takes the kid they will teach it to hate you

Its just not worth it

It's called reality. You white pilled retard

I do, but at least in the US there is about to be a housing market crash so it’s be dumb to buy a house now.

How much black penor is she taking now? In that house? Are your 3 kids calling him Daddy?

Attached: 1548285065027.jpg (1024x1024, 305K)

I applaud your country for the time being. Recently they passed a bill here that means you're basically treated as married if you live together with your partner, and if you break up and they feel particularly vindictive (which they now have every incentive to be) you have to distribute your wealth and posessions to them

why do you think that they dont?

I wish it was just fantasy
I thought my wife was conservative and had the same values
But when I pick up the kids I see my -soon-to-be-Ex is reverting to thotery.
It's kind of sad to see a 43 year old with kids trying to dress like she's in her 20s.

Also having a child in general means your life is basically over

If I could have kids without a wife, you can rest assured I'd have at least 10 by now. Alas, I'm a virgin and directionless in life. I hope every day that society collapses so I can spread my seed via rape but with cucks fucking all around me, I don't think it'll happen in my lifetime

who cares, these retards are only looking to justify their inability to breed. They'd never have kids anyway

it's the same here but it's not the same as alimony. it's only supposed to be until the financially weaker person can adjust

i can barely afford rent let alone a family

I'll think about it when a boomer employee gives me and my degree a chance on a job that doesn't pay like shit

I got more to live for.
Her on the other hand. ...
I always think I could have had her wacked for like 10k.
It's going to cost about 250k

Then you're a literal moron if this happened to you.

Who knows?

Attached: infant_master_yoda_and_mother.jpg (717x960, 93K)

>Why don't young men today want to get married, have children, and own a home of their own?
You post this thread every day, and every day you get the answer that young men can't afford a house where they can bring up children.

Seriously, fuck you.

You absolutely can. Look up egg banks and egg donors

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1524614513553.png (1030x353, 190K)

Attached: 1547894882838.png (1500x1500, 926K)

Y'all posting in a data mining thread.

Attached: incel problem shills.png (1080x1306, 527K)

She's a brown latina
She's really racist and hates black people
She's really really racist and thinks white people are superior
Sometimes I think she married me
so she could have lighter skinned children
Conclusion: she's fucking the fat white guy from down the street

Attached: disinfo.png (1166x855, 138K)

Kinda the same here.

Late 20s, net worth in the six figures, great job, live in the city with a nice apartment, no debt, work gives me access to many high status positions, I don't drink, live a great life for all said and done. Maybe work too much but that's about it.

Phone is full of women I won't call. The last chick I broke up with was repeatedly slipping off my condom and going to the bathroom, and then didn't tell me she got her IUD removed (she was trying to trap me), then she trashed my apartment when I told her to get out.

Dates after that have been awful, one girl was 20 years old and addicted to coke (lol? good mother!). Each date before and after that has been a total failure. One said I was "boring" because I didn't drink. Another one flipped out (after one date) because I didn't text her for four days.

I sort of have given up, these women are garbage. Their standards are incredible and they just aren't interesting themselves. Sometimes it is like talking to another species... impossible to talk to

On the plus side
she won't get the house since it's only in my name and purchase before marriage
Judge has order limited alimony of 2 years and told her to get a job

Attached: jidf pt1 and 2.png (1766x2564, 3.44M)

How can you allow a stripper to remove you like this?

eat shit boomer faggot

Attached: dipper_dibs_the_evidence_feat__biggie_cheese_by_sikojensika_dbivhb9-pre.jpg (1043x766, 96K)

I have all 3, even cradling my 16 day old as i post this.
Never buy into the childless propaganda and all the negatives that come with it such as no sleep or disposable income. Haven't felt this content in life for nearly a decade.

Attached: 1532357883348.jpg (600x801, 124K)

You should NOT breed.
The world does not need your 10 "directionless" children, or your "rape" babies.

Attached: 1525438106388.png (769x856, 225K)

Attached: influence guide.jpg (890x1694, 577K)

I do, but there are no, or at least very few, suitable women, I can't afford it and marriage is nothing but a liability these days.

Attached: c0f9f368a51f.jpg (1340x1492, 509K)

God Damn it. I cannot wait for whites to wake up so we can cleanse that shit from our societies.

Attached: 1538293574519162575346.png (500x442, 227K)

Doesn't it cost a bit?
The weak should fear the strong. I'm only directionless because of this society. I don't want to work to fund my replacement or shaniqua's 30 nigglets, nor do I want to kill myself because I'm honestly holding out for a chance to forge myself through the trials of collapse.

because jews trained women to be cock craving sluts and boys to be testoterone driven

They alors trained younglings to be used to getting what ever they want immediatly

overcoming difficulties is not something sought, better of go for some other try to see if perfection is offered freely

Attached: jews did this.gif (500x275, 763K)

Fake and Jewish

Attached: juice culturally enriched themselves.png (800x869, 525K)

Based. Disregard women, don’t have children and make a shit ton of money.

Attached: paying shills.png (1108x477, 55K)

>choosing to be incel
>involuntary
>choosing

i would have killed both

Attached: 1453975554024.jpg (300x309, 12K)

Don’t date women, don’t have children.

Attached: 1546727556433.png (1637x945, 244K)

Why would I ever give a whore half of my wealth?

A mistake men are making is they think
>I'm a man, I have more time.
No. You're at risk for becoming the male version of the cool wine aunt. This is why I tell guys to make sure they have their shit together by 25, 30 at the latest. You see the older you get, the less quality women you can get. The guy that has his shit together (career,house,car etc) at 27 can pull a higher quality woman than if he had the same shit at 36. A lot of you guys are in your mid 20's, no career, either living with your parents or roommates. You have pissed away a lot of time, you might not make it. By the time you financially get your shit together you're going to look around, the women in your age bracket quality has decreased 10 fold. Single mothers, fatties, ex sluts, druggies. Its not pretty.

Get your shit together ASAP and marry the youngest girl you can

Attached: 1547263917003283850252.png (1410x2047, 977K)

Attached: intriguing yes.gif (280x154, 2.96M)

I want it but i am not even close to being in a position to provide for family.

This is from yesterday alone. It's posted every day and suckers fall for it without question.

Attached: incel.png (722x722, 201K)

Yes we do.

Fucking kikes. You can't help yourselves can you? It's instinctual to go destroy something beautiful.

Attached: 1547258818561986577842.png (640x426, 280K)

How can anyone not afford a house, especially in developed countries?

If you have a fulltime job can you not afford to pay 8k a year in a mortgage between two of you?

Because women are fucking evil.

>Why don't young men today want to get married, have children, and own a home of their own?
They REALLY.....
REALLY......
REALLY....
Do.
And it's not happening. So you figure it out.

Attached: 1528687864989.jpg (709x595, 156K)

it's called spousal assistance and is not the same as alimony. stop watching yank TV

Because they can't and they should NOT have children. About 40% of men should die childless, preferably asap. We need a war.

Attached: 1467919153324.png (616x596, 67K)

Then if I by chance killed you you would just need to shut yer trap because I was the stronger one. Idiot. That's not even how evolution works.

In first world countries there is no difference in birth rates of today and 40 years ago.

Fuck this.

I was born with a physical disability.

Women are socially polite to you and nothing else. Want action? Go pound sand.

For over ten years, I worked out at a gym nearby. Ate right. No alcohol. Never smoked. No drugs. Good habits. Even got abs and decent shoulders.

No dice. I was such a "nice guy," they would tell me as they walked away with some normie. Some of them even had the nerve to invite me to their weddings. Assholes.

I stopped bothering around my mid-30s. "Oh, you're such a nice guy. I hope that you find someone." Fuck you! I'm talking with you right now! That's your hint that, I don't know, maybe I want to do something more than just talk?!

Now I just save money. I don't do anything now except my full-time job and a part-time job on weekends. My parents bitch about it but I don't care; I'm retiring before 60. And once I retire, I'm done and go full-blown hermit.

If I was a normie, I'd have been married and have kids right now. Nope. Women couldn't see past the disability so now I see past them. I even vote Republican just to twist the knife in a little further. Serves them right.

(((WHO))) destroyed family values
Gender roles
& (((profits))) of divorce courts

Attached: Who_are_the_Jews.jpg (599x549, 106K)

Attached: jewish_feminism.jpg (1600x2812, 722K)

Any court ordered financial "support" can be considered in the same evil as alimony.
No I don't watch TelAvivision.

Proofs

Post sunken chest for valley tits or gtfo

Do you pay a mortgage mate? If so what do you do for a living and how did you save up for the deposit for your house?

Let the anger go friend, people like us were fucked from the beginning.
Just watch the world burn and try to make life as comfy as possible for yourself.

Because my country is so cucked that there is no difference between middle and working class. You're either rich or poor. I don't want my children to live in poverty.

Attached: 1548509368681.png (789x412, 24K)

the ULTIMATE redpill
>Culture of critique

Attached: culture of critique.jpg (317x474, 20K)

WTF are valley tits?

Go drink yourself to death, Aussie. It's what you guys do best.

wont be long until all the goyim have been sterilized,
then the drop will continue...

Attached: sperm count.jpg (1349x584, 141K)

Too much effort.

Bad advice.

We want these things, but after the 2008 bailouts the purchasing power of the currency has been diluted to such an extent that affording these things is impossible with an honest income

Attached: 1542217805059.gif (450x506, 3.34M)

These are most certainly jews. The person filming them is also a jew and their buddy. this scene is completely STAGED. Veiled muslims would NEVER buy and eat such food in public while wearing a veil because its retarded.
Yes - this comment is also a jew > > > You can tell because it benefits jews

Attached: 1539298403964.jpg (500x524, 59K)

>why don't you take my credit card
>use my credit card
>please
>I will force you

- no its a very common story as ITS THE LAW
^^This^^ guy is a jew. He NEEDS you to get involved in the system. Thats the purpose of these threads. "Why aren't you getting on the plantation goy?"