When will usa pay reperations and apologize for the attempted genocide of the Canadian populace?

When will usa pay reperations and apologize for the attempted genocide of the Canadian populace?

Attached: 1812.jpg (583x240, 28K)

Unfortunately they didn't succeed

Apologize.

You don't have enough Jews to afford that.

>attempted genocide of the Canadian populace
fake news
we wanted to annex you, not ethnically cleanse you

You are a liar, you wanted to kill us because we wuz british and shit.

You dont have to pay reparations if you try till you succeed with the raking

No, in the early 29th century you wuz defected loyalist Americans and shit. Also French.

19th, not 29th.

>Inb4 Americans try to claim 1812 as a victory

It was tho

Britain had to pay war reparations

spam thread

>Britain had to pay war reparations

That's incorrect. Neither side paid reparations. The war didn't even end the impressment of U.S sailors which was the main reason the U.S declared war.

No u canadian chickenshit

>After arbitration by the Tsar of Russia the British paid $1,204,960 in damages to Washington, which reimbursed the slaveowners.

Pay up to those jewish slave owners goy.

Pay me money fucking dicks. I'll bomb you.

Damages are not war reparations. They're part of civil litigation.

How I wish America succeeded

Attached: icon6.gif (500x375, 1000K)

You still haven't paid your $2,316,071 in damages you filthy antisemite. We're still awaiting the $3,427,182 you owe to Mr. Zyklonberg's Plantation.

What is so good about usa? Seriously tell me, other than trump being a master troll, in every other way it seems shittier.

Corrected checked trips of truth

Tomorrow, love. We'll always start tomorrow. Now be a lamb and pass me some of that maple syrup.

They can't be arrested for saying the wrong pronouns
They have a huge population of Christ fearing whites
They have a rebellious spirit, Canadians fall to conformity like women. It's In the very nature of Canada who stuck loyal to the Queen like cucks when America fought for independence.
America has a future, Canada does not

We can give you some or all of our local Muslims if you want. We have too many of them anyway. Thank you kindly

US had a clause in their constitution that would have allowed the merging of the countries without any issues or penalty, and it expired.

our charter of "rights" has a notwithstanding clause meaning the government can vote to contravene any of them as long as they keep voting for it. An example is the hate-speech laws and the kangaroo court called the Human Rights Tribunal, both of them contravene the right to free speech, they came into existence because of the Ernst Zundel defamation trail and ever since the 90's the government has voted to keep them active

I think you have most if not all of that backwards. We are basically a developing nation with 1st world amenaties and 1000's of miles of untapped land. Diamonds, oil, trees. Our country is much larger and yet we have 1/10th the population. Trudeau will be voted out this year, and only a fucking retarded autist would want to sit there in public sperging out about naggers and gooks. I think you are unhappy with yourself and slightly brainwashed. Let's face it, if you were happy and successful you probably wouldn't be here. You would be at work.

I'm packing a lunch and I'm going out to the woods to find a river bank to fuck around at. I suggest you do the same.

apologise for existing u leaf

learn to defend, sven
your forefathers did it and so can you

Based and kikepilled

I spend every day sharpening my rakes and waiting.

>loyal to the Queen when America fought for independence
what queen lmao

Sorry

Attached: 1389872318044.jpg (240x200, 19K)

I think he means Kang George III.

He meant king george, obvious nu-canadian is obvious.

leafs also think they are citizens of this shit hole which isn't true at all, since 1901 the queen abdicated control of this place to the governer generals and in 1931 a referendum was supposed to be held to for the people to decide what kind of government they wanted, this never happened and the PM is just a designated puppet.
kek

Does Canadian nationalism even exist? You guys were destined to be a mutt country.

Well we did burn their Capitol down as punitive action as your pic related. Just saying...

Based

you're too young and stupid to be using this site, go back to whatever tranny discord you came from and keep staring at HRT boxes hoping you'll become a woman some day (you never will)

You are correct in the rebellious spirit. Anti government factions are forming all over.

I'm 37 child. I just like coming here to read the news and banter. Get some fresh air, you seem gay.

>impressment of U.S sailors which was the main reason the U.S declared war.

That's what they claimed as an excuse but the real reason was part of the process of annexing all of north America into their empire. It was the only place they failed during the 19th century expansion. Actually we suspended the Orders in Council for impressment weeks before the US declared war but they still invaded anyway.

No, you are naive if you think you can just hide away In the forest and that somehow our resources and economy will make us prosperous

Canada will have 80M non whites by2100
Trudeau doesn't matter, any Conservative party will go along with the plan. Harper was just as anti white as Trudeau

We are demographically being replaced at the most rapid rate in history.

i'm older than that and you've obviously never grown up
what a retard

usa is already worse off, do you think trump will fix it before this fabled annexation?
gay

No trump won't fix anything. But they have massive enclaves of white communities who are proud of who they are and are skeptical of all government and loaded to the teeth
their (religious) whites are actually breeding

They will be able to balkanize in the future and they will survive

Canada has no such resistance

Attached: sketch-1548373955893.png (1080x1262, 903K)

I am proud of who I am, and I'm well aware of what is happening. But I choose to enjoy the time I have left and make the best of it. That's why I'm going for a picnic in the woods. I advise you to get off your fat ass and do something instead of stewing about it.

From my point of view, you are the very person you are complaining about. I find you disgusting, cowardly and idiotic. You would rather run away to nigger infested traitor land then stand and fight. Awful, and distasteful to say the least. I am depressed now.

nice post, i enjoyed it. i thought it was rather funny

Who would care about the feelings of bootleg frenchies?

And have a bunch of fucking leafs? Not a chance. Unless your Albertan.

> proud
> canadian
You could be a comedian!

Attached: so tight.jpg (853x1600, 376K)

Fuck canucks and fuck niggers

Hahaha you sound just like an idiot boomer.
"just live for today!"
this mindset is how we got so far in the pit.
I am married and my family is growing prosperous and we are happy but being ignorant to our reality is not helping anybody.
I never said I'm running anywhere, I'm saying I wish we were governed by the rebellion not the union jack because in this case we would be in a stronger position today.

Attempted? We're not finished yet, leaf.

MUH REPARASHUNS!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You convinced me, I'm packing up all my bags, I'll meet you at the border we can spoon each other on the streets of san diago while we beg the americans to feed and cloth us. We will just show them our white skin and they will let us into their homes and give us jobs. It will be wonderful

>ur gay

i think the usa should pey reperations to every country in the world for not succeeding at genociding canada

Canada and Australia have it the best really. Chinese will be better overlords than Mexicans or Pakistanis.

I think the Brits should pay reperations to every country in the world for interfering with the Crimean war which would have defeated the Turksmell roaches. You fucking britt mutt you

Attached: BrittMuttQueen.jpg (351x324, 58K)

Your existence is racist say you're sorry leaf

Attached: DayOfTheRake3.jpg (687x900, 107K)

based

Attached: GoodOneAnon.jpg (474x474, 83K)

>1812 wasn't a victory
>Andrew Jackson got pirates and freed slaves to fight along side you
>Barely suffered causalties

Attached: TheChadAndrewJackson.jpg (1023x800, 110K)

Oy vey look at dis anti semitic goy!

Attached: LaughingHard.gif (355x360, 1.82M)

Attached: JustinTrudeuISIS.jpg (748x750, 53K)

Candian troll posts are officially shittier quality than Chinese ones. Congrats on this, twinkle dick leaf

Attached: 1542570398755.jpg (640x640, 111K)

they should have finished, including you leaf