Who the fuck buys these so they keep making them?

12-y.o. black girls?

Attached: farcry.jpg (614x356, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cb424eDrGCg
youtu.be/v0sdR-UdYzg
youtu.be/R07-xHYm_g0
youtube.com/watch?v=F_fLfBZaDMw
youtu.be/c5AFHu8Xrw4?t=198
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: AD6E8D1A-5B52-4D6D-971F-406899096DF9.jpg (640x480, 52K)

The black girls are the bad guys

They're the antagonists. You're not supposed to like them, you're supposed to kill them.
You'd think after everybody bought into the outraged boomer shit during the last game you'd learn something.

The eternal sߋyboy

Oh shit i like farcry now.

Normies and Idiots.
The kind of idiots that still preorder without even being informed about the game.

Gamers are the most sheeple group of consumers in the world and buy literally anything with big promotion campaigns.

Attached: 1545006063055.jpg (960x959, 197K)

It's so sad what they did to the Far Cry series. Far Cry 1 will be the only title worth of Far Cry. Far Cry 3 was good gameplay wise but it still didn't deserve that name.

I don't play video games but I'd like to shoot a couple niggers in fantasy land. What game system do I need to buy to fulfill this?

based juden-sama

Ubisoft does plenty of SJW shit but inevitably killing two mass murdering unprivileged womyn of colour is the type of shit brainlet feminists complain about.

Attached: DwYgTauVAAAGJ2a.jpg (1550x920, 414K)

>there are leftists browsing Jow Forums right now that look like this

youtube.com/watch?v=cb424eDrGCg

You're thinking of movie watchers. Gamers are the evil homophobic and sexist hate group that harass female developers, elected Donald Trump and create a major shitstorm about companies like BioWare, DICE and Bethesda almost every month, remember?

Attached: 1543721546347.jpg (1777x1123, 463K)

that could fly

glad this game bombed

CORP DEPARTMENT: HR-->Culture-->CommieEquity

Attached: Antonia Gramsci - suberting culture and morality.jpg (1754x1372, 873K)

Look at how well Battlefield 5 did.
People are sick of political pandering, Far Cry 5's evil christian death cult had blacks in it through, so no one really cared.

BF5 didn't do well because it's full of bugs, lacks content, and overall the game is bad. Not because it's a political SJW shit.

BF1 did pretty good, despite having the same amount of SJW shit as BF5

Ethnic Cleansing and yes it's a real game

Games media mass layoffs when?

Attached: 1548148445217.jpg (700x734, 59K)

Arent these mulatto girls the antagonists, isnt it pretty much like this since Far Cry 3 - that the antagonist is featured on the cover?

>Ethnic Cleansing
rings a bell

I remember the gameplay of Far Cry 1 impressing me more than Half Life 2 back in the day...

Just play Far Cry 2. it's based on Heart of darkness

I think the cover art is meant to attract young blacks that want to kill whitey. Nogs always buy products based on the cover/packaging or celebrity endorsement.

Far Cry 5 was pretty decent actually. Project Eden's Gate had some really comfy music. Case in point:
youtu.be/v0sdR-UdYzg
youtu.be/R07-xHYm_g0

Nogs always buy/steal products based on the cover/packaging or celebrity endorsement.
>corrected

Yeah you might show up in a future dlc

Final boss

I was deep into modded battlefield And ut2004
Fc1 was OK but nothing special outside of the graphics/physics
Story and voice acting sucked gunplay was meh

Bf1 did ok because it was fresh
Bfv was fucking terrible it's easily worse than hard-line which was actually pretty fun it shouldn't have been a standalone game though
Battlefield has been meh since bf3
4 was a gem
At least cod is dead

games are headed the same way as hollywood- even if it comes in negative it is more about what the investors want than the public. remember, the (((investors))) want to set societal norms in a way that will best grow their assets.

youtube.com/watch?v=F_fLfBZaDMw

Ding ding ding

best game is doom with moonman mod
youtu.be/c5AFHu8Xrw4?t=198

Is that the new Donkey Kong?

>Montana, the home of Fascism!

What a timeline!

Author of that article is a jew btw.

who woulda thunk

They're the antagonists, so it's fine. Can't wait to shoot some apes.

>bf5 didnt do well because of bug
Every other BF game was released with 30% of the game missing or unusable. People complained but no one really cared when he game was good.

Ubisoft games r fucking shite

Not a leftie here, I kind of sport the same style due to shitty genes and slowly going bald at 27. Getting grey hair at the same time too.
Growing a beard so when I finally shave what's left of my hair at least I'd have a beard.

It sucks man.

Attached: 1455891929353.png (1022x731, 643K)

I know it's celeb shit, but if gets worse you should rock the Jason Statham look (do an image search). Get fit as you can and for facial hair/hair style rock the perma-stubble look across your face and head. It'd differentiate you from the bugmen.

Attached: SOOOY.gif (480x270, 3.57M)

They are apparently the villains

It's the thing they do ever since farcry 3 where they put the antagonist front and centre on the cover.

>cod is dead
>bo4 is best selling cod game

wot

This

World at War was one of the most based games ever created in the fps genre and vanilla zombies was incredible.

fight me

Attached: 1532894146060.jpg (670x554, 426K)

Reality would be a nigger strung up on that car