What does Jow Forums think of Messianic Jews?

What does Jow Forums think of Messianic Jews?

Attached: berlin-rt-122-600x400.jpg (600x400, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61qewrKwZNo#t=10m0s
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
youtube.com/watch?v=6k2U8JRxV-A
youtube.com/watch?v=tNHU5KOI9lQ
biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?1302-The-Chariot-of-the-Cherubim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

christkikes

Pay debt.

All Jews are born devils regardless of what religion they practice.

Even Jesus can't save them? That's a sin.

That'´s unironically exactly how they are supposed to be. You could argue that if they were like that all along, everybody would love them and they wouldn't do the shit they are doing, and the world would be very much different in a good way. Also messianic jews are massively hated by talmudist jews. It was literally their one job and the whole purpose of jews in the first place. The very reason why god chose the christians instead (esau (jews) selling birthright to jacob (christians), was because the jews refused point blank to follow jesus.
It's very very clear this thing the talmudist jews worship has nothing to do with the bible, it is something totally else they follow. And when jesus says what they follow is instead the devil in john 8 but pretend to follow what abraham followed. I´m not inclined to disagree.
People don't understand the israelites were not the chosen in the entire world. And god hates everybody else. No the entire point was to have them follow the messiah when he arrived, and then evangelize for him. So all earth was coequal with them in the promises of the bible. And not to hurt anybody. The failure to do so was why they lost their nation and were scattered across the earth as punishment. Because that was the whole purpose of their entire selection! They had no other purpose of that. Is why abraham was taken out of UR in the first place. Now you can say christianity is all horseshit or whatever. But unironically lot of these bad things would not have happened, if they hadn't failed in their one fucking job they had.
tl;dr the messianic jews are the only heebs who are doing what they were supposed to be doing. And the talmudic jews fucking hate them for it.
>Even Jesus can't save them? That's a sin.
It's also completely wrong, he gives them a salvation card in john 8 and say, those of them that turn around and follow him will be forgiven. The rest of the jews because of their immense tresspass. god has something bad in store.

Basically here is sequence of events as far as i understand it. Skipping over large bits. To get to the core point of israelites and the whole selection thing.
>god decides after OT stuff man is to be redeemed and changed after the ressurection to a new mankind with new and glorious bodies free from sin. In the image of the emisary he will send. Not as he will come first, but as he will arrive a second time in the clouds, in his glorious body.
>to explain this new decision, an emmisary is to be sent. The messiah. Abraham is taken out of UR and told to keep him and his flock ethnically pure. The reason for this is because one of the women of abrahams flock will be selected as incubator. Not mother, but incubator. For a high one.
>the high one arrives in the virgin mary. It is born out of sin exactly as described. It is born of a virgin, she is not his mother, he has no father. He is preplanted in her womb without intercourse of any kind. As previously promised.
>the jews were supposed to follow him and evangelize the world and deliver the good news of what was to come in the future, and israelites were simply a 'task force' otherwise nothing else special. And coequal with mankind in salvation promise. not particularly holy or better or more selected than anybody else.
>by this time jews have started to follow the devil for unknown reasons, so this goes down the toilet.
>messiah shows up, the israelites are not doing what they are supposed to be doing. He realizes this very quickly. So they don't understand who he is! Or what he is saying. They instead kill him. Before they kill him he makes it very clear the christians are to be selected instead. There's another people who will follow him, since the jews in israel won't do it. Talks about the lost sheep of the house of israel. And that their mantle will be taken away and will be given to a people who will actually essentially do what they were supposed to do. (the christians).

Based, you explained it better than I could.

>After his death. their temple which god didn't tell them to build but allows them to build. The veil is torn asunder, the temple god says will be destroyed, they will be scattered to all different nations, and lose their nation for their transgression.
>jews still wait for messiah pretending they didn't fuck up, and invent judaism to make worship of themselves tribally into a religion. Aka judaism. Instead of admitting that there´s no reason for them to exist now. And that they should actually have become christians. Meaning followers of the messiah.
>judaism turns into a very nepotistic and diabolical cult over the years. And develope the philosophy that they are god on earth, and superior to everyone else since god chose them, profoundly misunderstand what chosen originally meant. Including how they had been discarded for not doing what they were supposed to. Not following the bible at all but the talmud which is contrary to the bible.
>develope all kinds of sick philosophies that the messiah will give them slaves and god hates everybody else and will perhaps even kill most of non jews.
>they start attacking the christians that they should have converted to. The christians are called the body of christ, because they believe in the promise of this new body for all mankind that is free of sin. And can enter the kingdom of heaven on earth. That is made in the image of jesus's ascended body after ressurection. Not the one he was in whilst he was walking around. But he's changed when he come back. And it's that body it is talked about.
>jews start sabotaging christians claiming they are heretics, and that god exists only for the jews. And hates everybody else. And try to destroy their nations and people in all kinds of ways.
And that's pretty much where we are.

Just like ever other false religion they never can admit Jesus Christ is GOD and that salvation is free so they still going to Hell forever.

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

Thanks i am trying to give a very brief but short overview of the core of the thing what the bible is about. You can say bible is all shit. That's fine. But what jews are and what they aren´t according to this thing is important to understand. Aswell as the core promises of the bible.
Also very important about the temple they built. When the jews originally built that david wanted to build it, god sends a messenger and says to him. David i didn't tell you to build no temple for me. God ordained the tabernacle very different. But he then lets solomon built the temple anyways because it's nice that they had this in mind. But the temple is really not what god wanted. And it leads to the pharisees and all this garbage. and to jews not following the abrahamic promise anymore.
Here´s a video covering some of this stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=61qewrKwZNo#t=10m0s
Timestamped 10m0s go there if it doesn't work to you. Where he talks about what i just said about temple vs tabernacle.

very good. But don't forget that in Ezekiel the prophecy says the priesthood is going to go to the sons of zadok as the sons of Levi and show themselves to be disloyal. Jesus is a priest the order of Melchizedek of Psalms 110. Zadoc means rightcheous so the sons of righteousness are going to become priests. Contrans this with sons of Belial which also means sons of lawlessness.

Documentary: Protestantism's Big Justification Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

Galatians 5:19-21 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

those aren't messianc jews they're christians you stupid fuck, go learn something about the past before you post this nigger tier shit again

I'll say without a doubt that you're a victim of your own stupidity and nothing you said has any basis in reality, everyone who believes anything you said will be dumber for the rest of their life

it's also very clear that this temple is as it turns out is not for god at all. Which is why god wants it destroyed. They are not to rebuild that temple. But that is precisely what they are doing. They are not to do animal sacrifices and that sort of thing. That ended with jesus and the new covenant for all mankind. Which their only purpose was to prep to recieve and then evangelize to all mankind. That all were equal in this future covenant. All were equal in this future promise, of this new glorious body mankind was to be given or put into after the judgement, perfect and free of sin, essentially adam 2.0 created by god is what we are talking about.
So when they are building this temple again. It's clear this temple is worship of satans temple. And the star they have israel their flag. Is the star of remphan for the bible. So jesus was correct they were indeed following the devil. Remphan means saturn. Somehow the devil and saturn is connected. And this is NOT the god of the bible, but the adversary in the bible whom they are worshipping as god. And that is not how they started out, they started out following abraham. And something happened and they started following the adversary instead as god. And we learn also in the bible that he was a cherub of high standing. That did the bad things through those under his command that you read in the old testament that caused the flood and all these things. And the new bodies and the salvation promise. Is to fix this mess that the cherub broke mankind in all kinds of ways. And the new bodies will sort out this situation and set the soul free from the bondage of our bodies. And we get new bodies that are far better.
The star of david, is not star of david. It is a saturnalian worship of saturn. The hexagon is the hexagon that they have now identified is a hexagon storm on saturns north pole!
The bible warns about worshipping saturn. And calls it the star of remphan. You can go up look what remphan means.

Attached: saturn_hexagon.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

>I'll say without a doubt that you're a victim of your own stupidity and nothing you said has any basis in reality, everyone who believes anything you said will be dumber for the rest of their life
Okay well that's quite an overreaction i guess. But that's fine. I guess if you don't mind you could point out how it is wrong though?

Just starting this but I assume it is the basic deal. Jesus says to do the will of the father. why would you do the will of the father? Because you have faith in the father. If you do the work of the father without faith then you're like the Pharisee in the parable of the Pharisee and the tax why would you do the will of father? Because you have faith in the father. If you do the work of the father without faith then you're like the Pharisee in the parable of the Pharisee and the tax collector.

in the parable of the Pharisee and the tax collector the tax collector, who have problems following the law and doing God will, was told he would be in the kingdom for his faith. The tax collector what's showing sincere repentance while the Pharisee was able to follow the law without faith.

>I'll say without a doubt that you're a victim of your own stupidity and nothing you said has any basis in reality, everyone who believes anything you said will be dumber for the rest of their life
I take it you are not a messianic jew.

Ancient Arab Palestinians and Bedouins were messianic jews in the Levant
I'm a slav, so no I'm not, and never can be messianic jew, and neither are the fuckwits in the OP's img

My pet peeve about the saturn hexagon, is that it's the cherubs prison where he's under lock and key till such a time as he's brought out for the judgement. Because when it warns so much about worshipping saturn. And that it's associated with the adversary. Well then it's either a shrine to the adversary. Or. As i'm arguing. A shrine to his prison. Where they know he is trapped in. The bottomless pit. Which is where i lose most people. But i argue that it could very well be a hypercube. youtube.com/watch?v=6k2U8JRxV-A
Which might theoretically look something like this. Where it would fit the description of an abyss. Since it could be infinite rooms in all directions. So once you are in you can't reach the edge of it. Ever. Unless it's collapsed unto itself.
>Ancient Arab Palestinians and Bedouins were messianic jews in the Levant
You seem to obsess as much of the jews do as who is jew enough. And therefore you argue some are more chosen than others. But then you miss the entire point is that the israelites don't matter if they don'´t do what they are supposed to do. Which is, they are supposed to since messiah has already come. And gone to come again in the clouds. They are to be christians. And if they are not. It doesn't matter who they are. They are not holier than anybody else. Especially if they aren't following what they are supposed to in the first place.
This whole pursuit of who were the original israelites. It doesn't matter, it doesn't make you special than others. It meant that they were supposed to follow messiah when he arrived, and then to keep him also safe and evangelize for him. As in they should now be christians. Israelites do no longer matter, the new covenant has already been given to all mankind.

You must be an absolute muggle if you think that any image put out by NASA is in anyway genuine. NASA means to deceive and almost every image they put out is completely fake. There is no true image of Saturn with a hexagon The Satanist that NASA put that in there in a completely fake image. the first time that NASA is mentioned in the Bible is when Eve says she was beguiled by the serpent. NASAl, beguiled, deception and serpent are inherently entwined with Satan.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 22K)

You seem to think if you find out you are of ancient israelites. That this means you have a i am holier than everybody else, god loves me and hates everybody else. And so you have a kiss my ass card. And can shit on everybody else. This is not what it was about. It's so sad people focus on that. Because you miss the entire point, and if that is what you focus on you are just as the talmudic jews! They consider themselves to tribally to be god. Total lie and bullshit. This is why all these conartists wants to say they are the real israelites. When it no longer even matters who is and who isn't really.

should be given birthright citizenship

I think I want more pics of the cuties at bottom right.

Attached: sh-discovering-the-jewish-1093_e-2016-07-03-the-prayer-life-of-jes_201610315857004.jpg (640x360, 21K)

this group only wants your money from you as anything that jews do, fuck whip them off the street when you see them

If you don't think space exist, then there´s nothing really we can discuss. Sure nasa might be lying about stuff maybe because they have encountered something there that is telling them in no uncertain terms that they have no business poking around there too much. But space is very real. And if you are going to hit me with flat earth. Oh it´s biblical how about this.
>Job 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.
Coming in the clouds meaning they come from space/heaven. Or what we all space. Whatever it really is.

just look at the symbolism in Doctor Who. In the Pandoraicon the doctor sealed into a cube prison with a eye on it. Also don't forget the trope that to his enemies doctor means destroyer whdn to himself he's a healer. Doctor who is advancing clearly the Gnostic satanic position.

Attached: DoctorPandorica4.jpg (800x450, 35K)

What do you think it means when it says he set his bow in the clouds. They think it means rainbow. It doesn't. A bow is a weapon. It obviously means this planet is under protection. Go get on an airplane, do you see a giant bow sitting in the clouds? No it's obviously coming in the clouds is things like that. Is when they pierce the firmament/the atmosphere and enter our domain. The waters above is cosmos, floating things all the stars and planets and these things that they don't want us access to till after judgement till the kingdom of heaven is established on earth, the waters below the firmament is earth waters. And the let their be light is ofcourse our sun firing up. Our sun being made long ago.

They're dirty kikes just like all the other kikes.

>youtube.com/watch?v=tNHU5KOI9lQ
You must be fully retarded. The image is fake but space is real.
You must also be retarded. in the story of Noah the bow that appears after the rain is clearly God's rainbow. the saying rainbow appears when God is viewed by Ezekiel and he appears to be a man of brass sitting in a sapphire throne surrounded by a rainbow.

And why does he need to set a bow in the clouds. Because there came someone from the cloud in the past that fucked us up. angels under the cherubs command and messed up earth so it was necessary to be flooded and these things to undo what they had done, and animals and all this saved by being put on an 'ark' so they were not destroyed. So there is nobody coming here anymore that is going to get past that bow. That's obviously what it means. So i don't doubt nasa fake footage. I don't think man is allowed to go very far out, before they are told in no uncertain terms to go back, nor anyone coming from outside, before they are told, you have to go back. Or you get the 'bow' this planet is under guardianship. The cherubim was also called the guardian cherub. He fucked up and did some bad things he was not supposed to! it's all in the OT. All that mess, that is causing to come up with the plan to give us new bodies to fix the mess. Because at first god almost destroyed us entirely. Hence why he gets angry and said i have regretted to create man. But took mercy with mankind. And the full mercy is the new bodies free of sin and perfect. Which is the salvation. It gets very interesting when you start to understand the magnitude of these things. It's really something..

>2019 anno domini
>worshipping a jew on a stick
JUST

>worshipping satan

>You must also be retarded. in the story of Noah the bow that appears after the rain is clearly God's rainbow.
No. What does it say. It's god that is looking on the bow. It's not man that is looking on it. And going look there's a rainbow.
>when i bring a cloud over the earth
Cloud is their vessels. When one of their vessels come and check things out. They will see the bow from the cloud.
The OT is filled with them being in the clouds doing stuff with that campaign to purge the last nephilim. It's vessels. You have all kinds of strange clouds in the OT, thrones and dark objects. Clouds appearing out of nowhere and dissapearing. Booming trumpets from the clouds and fearful noises etc.
Ezekiel is seeing one of these vessels coming down to him, and there are concentric disks that split that have eyes all over them that follow each small vessel. and all kinds of description of electricity and stuff as it comes booming down from the clouds. And it lands and there's a guy sitting on a throne on it. And he says to ezekiel son of man this is what the lord says etc.

It's why they are just described as clouds. Because they are hiding in them, or zipping in and out of them. You'll really amaze me if you can be so naive as to not realize what coming in the clouds with great glory means pertaining to jesus. The number is even given how many in jude 14. 10,000 holy ones accompany jesus. Do you think it's apparitions in the sky like a giant projection of jesus or something? No. It's obvious what it is lad.

You just don't want to see it, because you got stuck in your head that it can't be.

They're christians who retained more jewish ritual than is reasonably necessary

>believing in sand people fairy tales from almost 6k years ago

*Tips fedora*

Wonder why they can't just convert to Christianity instead of retaining their Jewish identity

Full discussion here
biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?1302-The-Chariot-of-the-Cherubim

1Chron.28:18
>And for the altar of incense refined gold by weight; and gold for the pattern of the chariot of the cherubim, that spread out their wings, and covered the ark of the covenant of the LORD.

2Sam.6:2
>And David arose, and went with all the people that were with him from Baale of Judah, to bring up from thence the ark of God, whose name is called by the name of the LORD of hosts that dwelleth between the cherubims.

2 Sam.22: 11
> And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind (ruach). 12 And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies.
13 Through the brightness before him were coals of fire kindled.
14 The LORD thundered from heaven, and the most High uttered his voice.

Dan. 7:9-10
>I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels (galgal) as burning fire. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him

Ezek. 10:2
> And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels (galgal), even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight…4) then the glory of the LORD went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the LORD'S glory….6) And it came to pass, that when he had commanded the man clothed with linen, saying, Take fire from between the wheels (galgal), from between the cherubims; then he went in, and stood beside the wheels13) As for the wheels, it was cried unto them in my hearing, O wheel (galgal).

>*imports niggers to his home because its the christian thing to do*

>Wonder why they can't just convert to Christianity instead of retaining their Jewish identity
That's exactly what they were supposed to do. They have no purpose and had no purpose other than that. He messiah has already come and gone, and his 2nd coming will usher in the kingdom of heaven on earth and the judgement. They have no purpose now other than to either become christians or not believe anything whatsoever. But they got stuck on stupid and did what i typed out here. They started deifying themselves tribally. And pretend they still should wait for a messiah. Pretending he hasn't already come and gone and to arrive for 2nd time in the clouds in his glorious body accompanied by 10,000 holy ones. Or what is called angels, they are warriors or peacekeepers or whatever. Garbage collectors and enforcers. Do the bidding of the lord and the holy spirit.

They are generally Lordship Salvation type people and many of them still think they're special snowflakes for being Jews.

It's why the angels they are depicted as having wings. It's because they were in flying vessels! It's not like they have bird wing appendages on their back!

*changes to memeflag*

scum.

Just go read ezekiel with in mind that he is describing a suborbital craft, and there's a guy sitting on a throne chair and he looks similar to a man but he's not a man he's different. And when it lands the wings fold in a certain way. And they have landing feet. It has taken me many years to process. But it's totally clear. and it's ALL OVER the bible especially in the OT. all this kinds of stuff in the clouds that aren't supposed to be there. It's not natural. It's not something you see if you get on a plane.
You got a whole fucking armada of crafts hiding in the clouds or examples where they are cloaked and just appear out of fucking nowhere. Bam they are there. Bam they are gone.

>star of remphan
Holy hell. the correlations between Molech and Martin Luther King. :( I guess he was a sacrifice...

yet another sect of mentally ill protestants

We hates' them.

And then he says to ezekiel. Son of man this is what the lord says. It's so clear! And ezekiel is scared shitless so he just falls down on his face.
>son of man
He's not from around the neighbourghood folks.

Based and redpilled. Yeah Messianic Jews are the only true Jews. The Talmudic Jews are the synagogue of satan

Heretics.

Churches exist for two millenia for a reason.

The initialization brah. M-L-K MoLeK. MLK is Hebrew for King, the whole name is a satanic pun. And I am sure you are aware of Kings heresey and evil life.

Attached: mlk_dvd_wrap.jpg (1600x1083, 445K)