Are you ready for Chinese century?

>sometime in the near future
>all Western countries have been destroyed by mass immigration
>the few remaining white people seek asylum in China
>the Chinese government agrees, on the one condition that we all become the pet slaves to cute Chinese girls

We're all going to make it...

Attached: New Beijing.jpg (2907x2029, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

asia.nikkei.com/Opinion/China-s-GDP-numbers-send-out-a-warning
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-25/china-s-latest-official-gdp-report-is-accurate-no-really
baka.com.au/politics/federal/china-now-owns-10-times-the-amount-of-australian-land-it-did-last-year-20170930-gyrxia.html
abc.net.au/news/2018-04-11/china-property-boom-costs-young-lovers-and-australia/9626606
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5213765/China-owns-Australian-airport-paying-1-lease.html
forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2018/07/30/trade-war-casualties-factories-shifting-out-of-china/
theepochtimes.com/the-global-manufacturing-industry-is-moving-out-of-china_2694398.html
chinalawblog.com/2018/10/would-the-last-company-manufacturing-in-china-please-turn-off-the-lights.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UHkWeju6bd4
asia.nikkei.com/Economy/Trade-War/Trade-war-drives-Asian-manufacturing-out-of-China
scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/2165000/chinese-firms-start-cut-jobs-and-move-overseas-us-trade-war
elitedaily.com/life/culture/lets-talk-about-race-photos-chris-buck-oprah-magazine/1954524
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.

You mean the same China sitting on the ticking time bomb known as their shadowing banking crisis, debt bubble and real estate bubble? All the rich Chinks have been laundering their money to move it out of China and into Western real estate because they know a crash is coming and that's the only way to keep their wealth safe.

Just a few American tarrifs have already caused a massive slow down in the Chinese economy and they can't match our tarrifs because they don't import enough from us. The only reason we haven't economically disemboweled China is because of the collateral damage from their collapse. An Asia-Pacific treaty organization like NATO is already being set up with India-Japan-Australia and America and most Asian countries will join because the Chinks have made zero allies in the region. Fucking VIETNAM is diplomatically closer to the USA than China. They even let American vessels stop at their ports because they hate China so much. The only reason China hasn't collapsed already is because they pump the yearly equivalent of the Obama stimulus package into their economy every week and they steal technology. They would have collapsed in the 90s if we didn't allow them into the WTO because we thought the Chinks could be reasoned with. I could keep writing more but I'm getting close to the character limit and you aren't worth it.

tl;dr this is probably a troll thread and I wasted time writing something you didn't read. Saged and to anyone who is thinking of replying, don't, because this nigger has been replying to his thread and bumping it but deleting old bump posts to make his thread seem more legit than it actually is.

Attached: Co6oDLk.png (821x297, 72K)

>self bump
Neck yourself bugman

Your american tarrifs didn't do shit, Chinese GDP is going to surpass yours in 8 years.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

>This thread again
>Implying the Chinese won't have killed themselves by the millions again (probably multiple times) by the end of the century

China was literally the world largest economy until 1880's. And now its going back at No1 spot.

Attached: Chinese age.jpg (1900x1000, 560K)

Ah yes the Chinese GDP fueled by constructing ghost cities. Real GDP hasn't really grown at all and in fact is suffering from the tarrifs. In addition, even Chinese GDP (not Real GDP) is stalling now despite how hard the Chinese try to cover it up.

asia.nikkei.com/Opinion/China-s-GDP-numbers-send-out-a-warning
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-25/china-s-latest-official-gdp-report-is-accurate-no-really

China produces more in a year now, that Muhricans did ever. You are a tool. Look at manufacturing levels and steel production.

Attached: Police Chinese qutie.jpg (730x486, 33K)

>business owned by two white young lady
>tips overflowing her pockets
>both can afford wireless apple earphone

and this is dystopic because?

>China was literally the world largest economy until 1880's.
And how did that help them in the 19th century? China's economy is a hollow shell built up only by it's massive population, which will inevitably start killing each other again once the ''Communist'' Party loses it's grip.

also shes got an smart watch and it looks better than the chinese one, fucking hell u got me gud

Because China now controls world economy and forced white girls to become the slaves of Chinese girls.

>Chinese working in sweatshops to supply the American market
>somehow America is the tool
Even those jobs are leaving now to India and other Asian countries because companies don't want to be in China anymore. India is a bigger future economic threat than China will ever be. This is the Chinese peak and it's all down hill from here. The current China was a candle that shined twice as bright but half as long as ethnic and political tensions in the Xinjiang Region, Tibet, Hong Kong and Macau tear the country into infighting once more.

Hello, Asian foot poster. Post more Asian feet so that us inferior white people can be reminded of our future at the feet of our Asian overlords.

It will never lose the grip, Chinese century is already here.

oh forgive me, I was expecting you to actually read my post, I'm so silly sometimes

>doesnt understand what a shop looks like
no wonder your engineering and scientific papers are worth toilet paper. ahahahaha

Attached: 6d5.jpg (680x507, 53K)

>India is a bigger future economic threat than China will ever be.

Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: Superpower by 2020.jpg (631x8893, 1.5M)

Your picture is how China was like in the 1970s.

>cute
>chinese

Bugmen aren't cute

Attached: 12215363.jpg (448x545, 34K)

China now has more patents than Muhricans, and will soon begin creating genetically enchanced babies.

baka.com.au/politics/federal/china-now-owns-10-times-the-amount-of-australian-land-it-did-last-year-20170930-gyrxia.html

abc.net.au/news/2018-04-11/china-property-boom-costs-young-lovers-and-australia/9626606

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5213765/China-owns-Australian-airport-paying-1-lease.html

>In the year 2030...

>Humph. So I've heard that you want to rent one of my father's apartments? You know, If I talk with my dad about it, he might allow you to rent one of his smalest units. However...
>M...miss Xiao please. I am desperately in need of this apartment, Me and my wife just had a baby and we need a place to live. I will take anything, even a shoebox. I..If you could just try to convince your father...
>Oh really? If you want me to do that, then you are going to do exactly what I tell you now.
>Y..Yes of course. I will do anything.
>Lie down on the floor, right at my feet.
>Miss Xiao...
>What was that? Are you talking back to me, white dog? Apologize now, or I will make sure you will not be able to rent any appartment in Australia for the rest of your life.
>I apologize Miss Xiao, It will not happen again, I swear.
>You will make up for your insolence. My feet are very tired and sweaty. I want you to lick them clean. Very throughly. Between toes too. Tell me you will be delighted to do that.
>...Of course Miss Xiao. I will gladly lick your feet clean.
>Such a good white doggie! You better get used to it, you are going to do that regularly, every day from now on. Do I make myself clear?

Attached: White man POV and Chinese miss Xiao.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

China allways was much cleaner and industrialy advanced than India.

Keep telling yourself that Ping, maybe your Orwellian leaders will promote you from your sweatshop. The party shivers from literally any new movement that begins in China, having to resort to totalitarianism and literal Orwellian practises to keep themselves afloat. They're afraid.

how can Chinese boys compete

Attached: ni hao white man soru big.jpg (1024x681, 130K)

Oh yeah, like they shivered in 2014, in HK?

I'll be honest, after the fall of whites due to racial suicide, of all the races to become the next "majority" Asians are probably the best option.

Yes, worship them.

Attached: Chinese-American relations in a nutshell.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

>China now has more patents than Muhricans

No, they stole that, they have money to buy patent with the knock-off they make, which is an issue that cost the US about 3 billion a year, that's why sanctions have been made, are you fucking daft or living under a rock?

>Some students protest in the streets
>Immediately send your entire police force to keep them in check
>Immediately start propganda programs and restrict freedom of press and education
Yes, that's a perfect example of how they shiver in fear.

>killing sparrows to somehow raise farm productivity only to cause massive famine when locusts overrun farms
>single child policy results in female infants being killed and causing a modern China with men outnumbering women by several million, creating a literal army of incels
>same policy that is gonna send China below replacement levels of reproduction which is why they recently raised it to a two child policy which isn't working
And don't get me started on how disgusting and unsanitary China is.

Chinese never ''stole'' any patents, they simply vastly improved upon them.
CCP won. They lost.
China still has almost 1.4 billion people you tard. Much more than the West combined.

>Chinese never ''stole'' any patents, they simply vastly improved upon them.
Literally North Korea tier rationalization. I cant even LMAO

Attached: 1548416914498.gif (758x696, 102K)

using lead paint and cheaper plastic is hardly and improvement

Seething.

Trolling.

China has the fastest supercomputer you fucking retard. And Canada belongs to Chinese now.

China is going to be overtaken by India in population and headed for a decrease in population because there aren't enough Chinese births. India on the other hand hasn't stopped growing in population. Not only are they going to have a bigger population, they don't have restrictive laws, high taxes or steal copyrights. That is why all the manufacturing jobs are leaving China and heading mainly towards India. Imagine the entire American rustbelt but the size of a country. In 5-10 years, China will be an industrial wasteland with a severely contracting population.

we will beat them again no problem

Pic related is reality in Vancouver.

Attached: White girls serve their Chinese mistresses.jpg (1000x765, 184K)

>China has the fastest supercomputer
Sure, they also totally went to the moon to, its legit imma rite

>Canada belongs to Chinese now.
True. But I'm on the east coast ;)

Horseshit. See

You're moving the goalpost. It was a perfect example of how scared the CCP is of every act of civil disobedience, because they know any could get out of hand and develop into their doom. And sure, they may be able to keep it under controll now. The Qing were able to keep the Taiping, the Boxers and many other rebellions under controll, but it didn't matter, they lost in the end.
Even the smallest protest has to be met with disproportionate amount of violence and ''lawkeeping'' to keep the populace in check. The government needs to start literal propaganda programs whenever some students complain about suffrage. They might posture all they want, they are afraid.

No, they are not. Shanghai literally has like 10x GDP of your small shithole.

I already explained it in my reply to that. I'm not going to repeat myself. Address my arguments and counter the news sources I cited in your next post or you are admitting that you have no argument.

Based.
China is currently worse than thr soviet union ever was. We just don’t see it because censorship and social good boy points.

China is superior in manufacturing and military to SU you tard.

this always gets a laugh out of me but only when its paired wit hWinnie the Pooh

No Jobs are leaving China, and India still produces like 1/10 of Chinese levels.

Oh also no using state run propaganda like the South China Morning Post.

Irrelevant when it's population gets slaughtered in the upcoming civil war.

The CCP is collapsing, China is becoming more and more openly capitalist, India and Brazil on the list of blooming superpower since fucking 1999 and you're full of shit

Stfu.

Attached: Submit to me white boy.jpg (426x320, 35K)

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2018/07/30/trade-war-casualties-factories-shifting-out-of-china/
theepochtimes.com/the-global-manufacturing-industry-is-moving-out-of-china_2694398.html
chinalawblog.com/2018/10/would-the-last-company-manufacturing-in-china-please-turn-off-the-lights.html

It will never get slaughtered, China will take Russia soon.

RELEASE THE WEBM BOYS

What WEBM?

The SU is everything your hive ever wanted to be, and look how it turned out.

ESCALATOR EATING PEOPLE
WORKSAFE ENVIRONMENT
AND LEAST NOT FORGET THE CLASSIC; RUNNING OVER A BUNCH OF TODDLERS BECAUSE YOU REALLY GOTTA GO FAST

youtube.com/watch?v=UHkWeju6bd4
asia.nikkei.com/Economy/Trade-War/Trade-war-drives-Asian-manufacturing-out-of-China
scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/2165000/chinese-firms-start-cut-jobs-and-move-overseas-us-trade-war

I'm glad that you've given up and admitted I'm right.

>getting paid to massage asian women's feet

Attached: 1504244687112.png (778x512, 47K)

That's an art piece you liar
elitedaily.com/life/culture/lets-talk-about-race-photos-chris-buck-oprah-magazine/1954524

China is a paper tiger. The only thing they can take are African shitholes the Europeans didn't want anymore.
But it should really not expand, it'll need it's army to kill it's own civillians in the civil war.

US companies aren'y ''leaving'' you tard. They are being kicked out, since they acomplished their purpose of technological transfer. China now has superior technology, it does not need the WEST.

Attached: P1010349.jpg (1920x1440, 1.36M)

Chinese always make claims that are glaring lies. 3/10 trolling effort. If China owns Canada then what is up with Meng Wanwho. Seems you got owned by Canada Chankoro.

sounds good to me
only problem would be that I would have a painfully hard erection during the whole job

I NEED THE WEBM

It's fine to laugh at them because chinks have no soul, i need to complete my collection!!!

I remembered seeing a WHIRRRRRR image of a chinese guy getting sucked into an escalator

imagine an 8 hour erection, that would probably send test levels through the roof

>Meng Wanwho

Its only a small setback, she is going back soon.

Attached: White man and Chinese mistress 2.webm (852x480, 2.93M)

Not going to lie im a 6'5 white guy and that girl would beg for me to mount her like a steed. :/

sorry brahh

Attached: FFFFFF.png (500x552, 96K)

Here's something.

Attached: Back to the China.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

Boy you could be a gold medalist at mental gymnastics. I'm sure you had tons of practice when you decided that communism is a good economic system. These companies are outright stating that they don't want to be in China anymore because they don't like their copyrights being stolen and being taxed so high and are going to other Asian countries because they don't steal and don't tax as high. Technological development isn't going to stop in the West. Once the companies all pull out, China will stagnate just like the Soviet Union did once they had no more access to Western technology and fall behind.

She's gonna be extradited to the US and there's nothing China can do about it except have a tantrum.

stop..........wride in da benis

the only problem with this femdom stuff is that it isn't conducive to a healthy relationship, how can a woman respect a man who puts himself below her feet? it's purely a fetish and probably shouldn't be indulged in

No, she would rather mount you as her slave.

Attached: US and China.webm (852x480, 2.94M)

lol something similar to that indeed happened. My ex-girlfriend had an affair with a white man where he would lick her feet a lot and do all sorts of nasty shit with her. I walked in on him licking her toes while sticking two fingers in her ass. Nastiest shit ive ever seen, you people are absolutely fucked up.

>implying China's economy can last 50 years, let alone an whole century

Attached: 1242218822868.jpg (226x237, 23K)

I might cum in my pants and get whipped for it
that would be so bad hahaha

Attached: 1537617585153.png (657x527, 35K)

You're lucky Chinese girls arent able to experience big white bull Viking dick. Her hips would break

China now has superior technology to west, in terms of military and other fields.

>China now has superior technology to west, in terms of military and other fields.
Oh yeah so does North korea. :^) wink

that driver only sleep deprived of a measly 78 hours of overwork and had TWO scoop of rice in three days, he was a weak loafer purged from the hive for the greater good along the 28 victims who weren't fast enough to get out of the way. On a positive note, all the death's belongings were seized by the glorious CCP and the wealth was fairly redistributed to the people.

Attached: giphy.gif (375x375, 179K)

Seeking refuge in China because your country has collapsed would be like jumping into lava because you have a fever.

Dude Chinese girls import white semen. Having white mixed babies is a sign of high social status there. They crave blonde hair and blue eyes. Chinese girls hunger to be BLEACHED. You can google it and find tons of news articles talking all about it.

Asian girls are there to be pampered.

Attached: Chinese foot fet.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

CCP fucked itself up real hard and cannot un fuck what it did despite trying very hard. it's a matter of time before the CCP collapses and that might happen very soon

>China now has superior technology to west, in terms of military and other fields.
Mate you actually made me laugh out loud. You're a great troll.

Attached: 1523675543314.gif (344x382, 168K)

She was simply using him to satisfy her desires, can't blame her.

Attached: Chinese girl f.webm (852x480, 2.93M)

all women here love the white cock and would do anything to marry a white man. my ex-gf told me she had affairs with at lest 15 white guys and i caught her once, which is why shes my ex now lol.

For a time, China was going fast enough in development that you could’ve maybe thought that, but now that things have changed and everybody wants out, it’s very likely they won’t even survive.
But hey, India might finally get a lou.

I am so sorry bro. Hope you find a qt who isn't a WHORE.

how do i erase my fucking memory of this shit, its like I am so disgusted with myself for making out with her when she probably swapped her nuggets with him after he went down-down on her

>China has superior technology
Are you actually retarded?
China would be running windows xp if they didn’t steal tech.

You are a cuck. WEBM related is what Chinese girls do to white men.

Attached: Chinese girl dominates.webm (852x480, 2.94M)

Don’t worry about it bro. Just lift that’s all you can do.

They don't have to ''steal'' now anyway, they have top tier tech.

Attached: Asian foot x.jpg (1011x1549, 178K)

Jow Forums screencaps of the leftists screaming in joy as that picture was making its way through social media.