Is it true the Finns are a bit autistic?

Is it true the Finns are a bit autistic?

Attached: 1543179016014.png (2000x1222, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AuMthQHVwRA
ryoma.000webhostapp.com/finngirls/
youtube.com/watch?v=TlRtY-WRVB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw a literal nigger tries to banter

Attached: huutista.png (1012x688, 16K)

No, we're acoustic.

shut up mutt

Did a Finnish bull take your girlfriend?

Attached: Pekka-Eric Huhtasaari.jpg (720x866, 68K)

ebin benis sprölölöö

Auts tiks tiks.

youtube.com/watch?v=AuMthQHVwRA

No, not a bit

>Is it true the Finns are a bit autistic?
No, not at all.

We are a lot more than just 'a bit' autistic.

I hope so, a country flooded with normies is a very sad thing.

t. brazilian lone wanderer

Can you link me to the YT channel of this girl?

Attached: 1540532164239.jpg (1292x1066, 105K)

Hang your self. NOW.

The quintessential baltoid-mongoloid phenotype

The fuck's wrong with you loser? It's clear who the autist really is.

i want to marry her

Attached: 1514247190124.png (900x900, 286K)

I am finn

I need her name!! I've bee told she has a YT channel

>a bit
Bruh...

pedo

Much more than a bit

think you mean EASTERN FINLAND

Finland is the single most autistic thing there is

Attached: 902.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

And it's beutiful...

ryoma.000webhostapp.com/finngirls/
Uma delicia

no

Attached: th.jpg (1733x2370, 242K)

autism is an inherent part of both the Finnish and German cultures. There's a reason that autists around the world love Germany and Finland, the autism resonates

Attached: predator.jpg (259x307, 16K)

Licorice will make you retarded like that.

Like I told you last time, go to Ylilauta.org/tubetus and ask. Those pedos probably do watch young girl youtubers and will know her.

How do you say "who is this girl?" in Finnish?

based
that weird site doesn't work on palemoon and i aint gna pollute my pc with botnet crap
when I click on create thread nothing happens

Karelia

Jou mitä vittua. I will come and go full häyhä on your perse saatana. I will puukko you foreign piru if you ever come here again.

''Ketä tämä pikkulutka on?''

Isn't Nottingham where you had those Muslim rape gang arrests?

link to the thread if u actually do make it

Attached: 1546176378233.png (1343x36, 8K)

pls frens

Attached: 1532343156317.jpg (528x527, 33K)

Kuka tämä tyttö luulee olevansa?

You have to be a bit autistic to be intelligent. But if you're too autistic you become retarded. Finns have found the perfect balance

>Is it true the Finns are a bit autistic?
Oh, absolutely. More than a bit in fact.

Attached: us0aodO.png (919x737, 74K)

Why are you Russians so obsessed with Finland? You guys give off the impression that you don't hate us nor love us, so you like us in a very weird way and think we should be very close whether Finland wants to or not.

The "autism" you see is mostly a product of culture.

>Why are you Russians so obsessed with Finland?
Are we? That picture is literally one of the 2 pictures I have to counter Finnish shitposts. Average Russian normies don't even know that you were part of Russia once.
>we should be very close whether Finland wants to or not.
Lol no one thinking that. Some of our nationalists care more about your land rather than your people. But others just just don't give a damn. Sorry if you expected something else.

Finland is on the spectrum

Attached: ei toimi suomessa orpo sipilä.jpg (510x444, 47K)

Docent Edward Dutton says Finns haven't gotten many Nobel prizes despite our high intelligence because we are very low on autism. Instead we are high on schizophrenia.

i'd be really fucking careful for asking anything about little finnish girls atm, bunch of shitskins have been raping our little girls lately and things are heating up.

He also said the gauss distribution is narrower (something to do with small base population from which Finns originate), similar what females have compared to males.

But the low nobel prize count could be also from low population density.

Attached: Finn land stronk.jpg (1680x3906, 2.79M)

another day goes by, another day not knowing the name of this angel

Finland is literally the most based place ever, and it's population are 98% memes.

Going to get my PhD there

my friend is half Finn and he just stares off into space, ignored questions he doesn't want to answer, and is scared of any king of confrontation.
>so
yes. yes indeed.

pls dont take my autism away with facts

Attached: ef8e50ca.png (732x650, 189K)

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey?

>mfw I'm 2.5% finnish

Attached: 1547429966162.png (560x889, 733K)

Finns are autistic and that is why they're the best country.

Attached: 1548365085216.png (594x411, 248K)

We try to make Finland less autistic by sending based kalevipoegs to their country to breach their personal space and do crimes

I think it's a bit deeper and he problem lies in the answer for the very finnish question? What are finns like? Since the very begining of advanced civilisation in Northern Europe Finns hadn't had their own country and their own language and they were a minority living in Swedish kingdom. They had their own customs and they had been speaking many different varrieties of finnish dialects at their homes and settlements and the scratches of an actual Finnish language as a written language has born in XVI-XVII century due to the protestant trend of translating Bible into national languages. So what it had meant to be a Finn? It may sound somehow harsh - but it'd meant nothing more than a non-swede. This very situation remained unchanged until the creation of the Finnish authonomy under Tsar protectorate in 1809 and the modernization and the intruduction of finnish language as one of the state languages of Grand Duchy of Finland. What had it meant to be a Finn back then gained a new meaning - to not be a Russian. This has started the true birth of the finnish nation as an independant collective of people. But since there were a lot of different finno-urgic tribes living in NW-Russia for hundreads of years as well as in Sweden - it had degrated the finnish kind to the position of Russo-Swedish mutts. If Russia was soil and Sweden was water, then one would have said that Finland was nothing, but mud. The true development of the finnish culture started barely over 100 years ago in 1917 when Finland became an actual independant state equal to Russia or Sweden. The heroic and successful defending of the finnish soil during WW2 has eternally cemented the finnish souls and gave birth to what we today know as finnish culture. But the unease is still felt in a Finn heart. He is not a non-swede, a mutt or a non-russian - he is a Fin - original different from everyone, unique - so what he should be like? A downie online; autismo offline - the only "unique" options left.

Attached: młotkowanie.gif (487x560, 898K)

kek

Melko vitukseen tää.

No. It's simply slanderous lies from the envious.

Kaasuttakaa juutalaiset, rotusota nyt.

Sucking cocks for free come get some good time!

Attached: Takanashi.Rikka.full.1261057.jpg (450x770, 100K)

LURP LURP

Attached: kiisul o janu.jpg (900x484, 53K)

Got the only right answer, ignore the others.

at least learn the concept of Ü and stop using that gay ass Y

räyh räyh eestil on viha

Hyi

Oh yeah, it's sauna day, thanks for reminding.

mängime nokut

could be that you just aren't very bright.

my angel I love you so much

>nobel prize
more like topgoy prize

So what's it like being the warmup round for real countries in a global conflict?

or that we don't have any kikes to rig the game for themselves like you do, pakistan.

Põder

Finns are OK. It is you who is hyperactive nigger retard.

shut up you russian rape baby, i'm the eternal anglo, we don't need kikes to rig shit. we created israel to distract the world from our perfidy.

Whatever makes you happy pakistan.

This.
>also: oi, no loicense

i don't even know any memes about estonia so i can't engage in bants with you. also, i should point out that i'm from norfolk, which is the only part of england that hasn't been paki'd.

Ohhhh so by eternal Anglo you mean bucktoothed inbred. I would be careful about underestimating countries would hate to see you lose another war, you're running out of land to give away

>a bit

Attached: assburger.jpg (685x467, 50K)

>bucktoothed inbred
stop projecting, no one was talking to you. what does being shot by a nigger feel like btw?

nah thats Australians

Attached: 1490095690816.png (236x214, 8K)

I've seen a lot of Finns on Jow Forums LARP as G*rmanics. Don't forget your heritage brothers.

Attached: 1548436178684m.jpg (1024x571, 72K)

They just like their personal space.

Attached: bussinodottajat_820_uu.jpg (820x461, 52K)

This

No, Finns are just shy and seem like autists

Attached: suomi6.png (600x578, 66K)

I heard if you're in Finland and want to befriend one of your Elvish Peoples, the best way to do that is to stab a Swede or a Ruskie in the knee.If the nearby Finn laughs verbally (as opposed to an approving grunt), you have made a friend for life.

Also, is Viveca Lindfors a Fenno-Swede who doesn't speak Finnish or is she just a Finn cursed with a shitty last name?

Attached: 1478643393605.png (640x480, 352K)

Attached: russbot.jpg (604x395, 40K)

Based and redpilled.

someone post the greentext of a finn telling people about the hot saunas where he gets his naked little sister to hit him with 100 degree celsius barbed wire.

>100 degree barbed wire
>celsius

lol pedo. and she looks like a chink

West Mongolia, best Mongolia.

Attached: 15648929.jpg (859x828, 159K)

oops it was already posted
turns out it was 110c when you convert it

maybe
youtube.com/watch?v=TlRtY-WRVB8

Attached: 1543943514110.png (436x511, 31K)

Sucks here. It is just that everywhere else it sucks more.