Fuck Netflix

>trying to watch documentary on Ted Bundys last recorded interview
>first episode is really good
>continue to second episode
>WOMENS RIGHTS
>WOMENS LIBERATION
>"I WAS THE ONLY WOMAN ON THE POLICE FORCE INVESTIGATING TED BUNDY"
>LOOK HOW AWESOME WOMEN ARE

God damnit, every fucking time. I'm done with this shit service.

Attached: conversations-with-a-killer-ted-bundy-tapes-netflix.jpg (1000x563, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpF3ADZNczk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop watching Netflix

>ever using kikeflix

Watch narcos instead.

i canceled the minute susan rice got a seat on the board. between that and the massive soros investment there are better ways to spend your money than on indoctrinating yourself. if you want tv hulu is a better service anyway. netflix is last years shows and this years propaganda

>Signing up for netflix in the first place
Jesus christ lurk the fuck moar.

thats a shame.

I was gonna watch it.

>piratebay

>having kikeflix
>having any direct debits at all

Attached: NPC.png (416x435, 108K)

They jumped the shark on the third season. Literally had some faggots make out hard on the first few episodes

>Paying for Netflix
If you aren't leeching off of someone else's subscription, you're doing it wrong. Make those hungry hungry hebrews kvetch about their "lost revenue" while you watch movies, docos and series for free and in a slightly more convenient fashion than torrenting them.

Season 1 is the only latin american redpill you need

Attached: 2525251.jpg (1280x707, 418K)

Hulu just gave the biggest cunt in the universe her own show. They deserve gas too.

Netflix Original is code for cucked.

Only watch movies that came out before about 2010 on it.

What will this era be called in future?

The first episode featured taped news segments solely from PoC reporters. Should have figured it out then user

The Jewed Era

netflix is anti-white, anti-patriotism, anti-male, anti-straight, anti-normal. If you support them then so are you.

toxic feminity

if there even can be a future from here lol

Skynet will call it the beginning

The Pyrite Age

It was a nice little snapshot of the early affirmative action era and the inception of the "white voice" black newscasters. It's amazing what an African American can achieve when they make an effort to correctly enunciate the english language.

What did you expect, mainstream stuff is full libtard propaganda.

Attached: 1547469957982.png (417x481, 111K)

Attached: Netflixhussein.png (494x668, 706K)

That was the era when they fired and replaced all the white newscasters.

>what media isnt?

Yeah, why pay when you can enjoy the brainwashing for free?

Netflix is Jew propaganda.

Attached: 1546944906831.jpg (950x695, 163K)

I cancelled when they had zero holiday/Christmas movies in 2017 but shived all this degenerate stuff on the front page. They got smarter though, they now bait with something interesting and show their blatant degenerate, pedo positive Marxism when you do not expect it and are already invested in the Show/Movie. They know exactly what they do and do not care if they loose money. Best thing is, to just not watch anything on there and from Hollyweird.

Incredibly accurate

the end

>Watching this currently
Something everyone is missing is the fact that all of the stupidity that happened in the seventies is the same as what is going on today except today they have no fucking reason for behaving the way that they do.
Also, as the collective anxiety/tension of the nation rose back then, so did the number of serial killers. Given the current social climate, it is probable that this dynamic will repeat itself.

Attached: Bundy-Colorado.jpg (2048x1371, 663K)

Darkness before the dawn hopefully.
If not it will be the called the last culling of the scourge by the winners

The only thing with that is that people back in the 70s knew they could get away with it. Not many people are detered by the precieved quality of forensics.

Ted Bundy did nothing wrong.

Also, they have no good old movies. I was looking for Shakespeare with Ken B, no luck, or even old James Bond films. Nada, just shit.

The Long, Long Ago

Minus that whole "killing a bunch of broads" thing

youtube.com/watch?v=hpF3ADZNczk

>Ted Bundy did nothing wrong.
>killing a bunch of broads
Where is this lie?