James Woods is barely a step away from happy merchant posting!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190126-075938.png (1080x1920, 497K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BNIHs0djEjI
soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/breadcrumb
youtube.com/watch?v=BtB-u7Zi2aM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Can't code

Attached: cortex.jpg (480x480, 39K)

They can just do a few shifts in retail until something else comes along woops most of those jobs are taken by shitskins now.

Is Woods an antisemite?

Attached: von_Neuamnn_goys.jpg (5812x3212, 2.33M)

Every American with a brain is to some extent “antiSemitic”.

Attached: 23D0825E-AB03-44B7-8614-CD16B019A206.jpg (4652x2692, 3.72M)

The lack of any logic astounds me

Attached: 1541533704755.jpg (741x755, 48K)

Thanks. Stealing it.

LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH

I've been shit posting a little heavier than usual with you faggots the last week.
And I gotta say, I fucking love you retards.
My sides haven't left orbit, if anyone sees them in the outer reaches by Pluto give them back.
Never change Jow Forums, ever.

Based Woods, if you're in here brother.
It's been a pleasure serving in the meme war with you. You're a General, and an inspiration

Cringe yet based.

James woods cant code either

he doesn't have to

he is one of my favourites for sure. just doesnt give a fuck

He will die before he can learn

Can someone explain to me the "learn to code" meme?

people with fake jobs complain about not having a job anymore while refusing to learn an actual skill

Huffpo and all the left media sites were telling rural conservatives who lost their jobs under obama to "learn to code"

There were some articles about how laid off coal miners and truck drivers should learn to code. Its the current year after all.

Now that these nu-males and femishit journalists got laid off recently people are suggesting the same for them and they're seething.

I love me some James Woods. Redpilled af and tactical knowledge bombs daily

When NAFTA and automation were decimating the US mining/forestry/manufacturing sectors of the US economy the journalists ran condescending articles about how the blue collar workers needed to educate themselves to stay competitive in the new globalist economy. The articles/tweets were insultingly out of touch.

Now they're getting reminded of the condescending indifference they showed to others and most are too dense to pick up on it.

Total anal devastation

Attached: 3806E97B-3F57-4723-A2EF-BE53F7EFE72D.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Attached: DxuGlVTX4AIFXPT.jpg large.jpg (640x996, 75K)

James woods is fucking based, he’s definitely one of us

And puts his real name out there
In one of the most ass backwards glow in the dark nigger infested propagandized towns in the country.
I highly doubt any anons here would have the balls to do the same risking getting blacklisted in their industry.
Ask the Google Autist who was fired over asking about diversity of thought

sabed

I can't wait till he dies desu and it wi) be a few more years

Dare I say it? Is James Woods /ourguy/?

I think we're shifting back to right wing now after years of leftist propaganda. Bad side is the religious nutbags and soccer moms wanting to ban everything will be back.

holy shit kek

>he has always been this way
>it is you who are one of him

youtu.be/BNIHs0djEjI

Attached: PFO5-636NiyRbjdAAyDM_gBJo6WyBrTDhWJqSSSveCg.jpg (348x405, 11K)

Attached: absowoodchina.png (654x898, 509K)

NPC memeballs?????? The end is nigh.

Show yfw Mel and James have just been waiting for the internet to catch up with them

I'm going to have to give this man his own meme folder now
Too fucking good

Maybe most anons some are more open about their power level than others.
soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/breadcrumb

OOOOOOOH WHAT A COMEBACK

Attached: 1546537522907.png (600x630, 426K)

"Youse GOYIM are getting too uppity, maybe you need another 9/11 to come crashing down on your heads?"

Attached: Jewed.jpg (720x720, 87K)

Ah, imagine being rich enough to ignore repercussions and old enough to have seen it all and not give a fuck whatsoever. Why haven’t they tried to railroad him out of Hollywood yet? Most people would be witch hunted to death by now for far less.

My personal theory is that he has been around so damn long, and has been openly like this decades before crybullies were a thing. He’s sort of grandfathered in and since he fights back, I think people are a bit scared of him. it’s probably been more than 10 years now but the first I ever heard about him being conservative or at least it’s making news particularly was when he married some trophy wife or other and people were trying to have a little bitch fit because she was so young. He said something along the lines of the fact that when you get a dog you don’t buy a broken down old great Dane, you buy a new puppy. I also don’t think the bastard deeply believes half the shit that comes out of his mouth, he just genuinely expects people to grow the fuck up and not be hypersensitive.

Yeah I wish I could desu
I work in an industry for months after Trump was elected meetings were spent with onions boys cryyyying about how we're all going to be in interment camps and how they can't focus on their work.
It's all so tiresome.

James if you're here, let us know and tell one of the pansies in Hollywood to
>Nut up Buttercup
We lub you fren

this extends to the world. anybody with a brain automatically becomes an anti Semite

Yeah I hear you when you are plugged in and dependent on cash flow to survive in this shit hole society the Jewish spirit will censor you.
I convinced only about 20 people in nearly 3 years of song slinging but that's more than can be said for most on here.

Maybe. But the left have become so retarded that people would rather deal with soccer moms than dikyes.

Every Kwik-E-Mart needs a James Woods, lads.

Attached: Anglochad.jpg (961x390, 74K)

Please post some examples of the salt. It makes my peepee tingle.

James woods knows full well Hollywood as it is isn’t going to hire him anymore. He’s retired anyway for the most part.

dude is unstoppable

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-26-14-57-21.png (720x1280, 312K)

Reported to fbi for terrorist threat
Hope you’re behind 7 proxies pal

he is not mel-pilled yet

I working towards completely unplugging within the next five years.
Made a few wise investments, work from home with a solid salary + investments.
The writing is on the wall and I don't want to rely on anyone but myself any longer.

lol, fucking legend

czech'd
and me too user, me too

youtube.com/watch?v=BtB-u7Zi2aM

Ill piss on his grave 4 u as well, im guessing less than 5 years before he's a bloated corpse

i would bet a large sum of money he has a merchant folder

Absolute madman and /our/guy.

>bareback
Don’t google that shit niggas gay and shit.

Plus, he's got enough 'Fuck You' money to say Fuck You.
Get 'em Jamie!

Attached: FC39286B-EBEE-4D1A-8086-168D7C6A5160.jpg (125x119, 2K)

>I'll piss on his grave

What if hes cremated? That shits popular these days

this is a little bit uncomfortable and surreal for me because I used to have a thing for Alyssa Milano back in the day and at the same time who doesn’t love James Woods so this is kind of like watching my dad beat up my girlfriend.

I am assuming that everybody reads everything he writes in the tone of voice he uses in Hercules right?

if he could still get work, he wouldn't have all this time for attention whoring on twatter

Nice roleplay
You wont do shit you fat autistic virgin

Attached: 1540838082833.gif (442x306, 1.41M)

your mums boyfriend wants to use your dads laptop. can you get off it please. you have to be 18 to post here

>projecting

lol, look at this servile cunt

You got a license for that joke m8?
>Hugs guns tight

but of course

How's life on chicken tendies and cup o noodle?

>assuming this hard
you're outclassed son, i'll warn you now

Just get a vcr and an old windows Xp computah that’s when shit was unpozzed

Illeat the ashes on live stream in front of his faimly

How many people here can actually code?
I'm not saying some shit like html and web dev but actual coding like C, java, Python etc. and implementing the application of advanced algorithms?
Just curious.

based & paki cum filled & zoomerpilled

Lol that would actually be worth watching, that's a lot of ashes to eat.

Attached: 1547384832729.gif (245x147, 885K)

Attached: lulz.png (599x460, 66K)

He doesn't need to work. He has enough money.

Lmao faggot journos super mega btfo

>Tyrone has a pink laptop

faggot

Attached: WOODSBETCHA.jpg (484x832, 137K)

>muh crystal ball

you're pathetic

dark skinned females as males lol. Is it me, or are black women in US are in a class of their own.

>Python

Nah, Mike Toreno from GTA:San Andreas

Attached: toreno.png (1200x720, 1.02M)

AOC btfo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-26-15-24-03.png (720x1280, 433K)

Based and boomerpilled

GO JIMMI-SAN, GO!

Attached: hadesjimmy.jpg (1209x614, 45K)

maybe 15% of people can actually learn how to code. Jordan Peterson stated the the requirement at 115IQ I think. But not only you have to be at least somewhat intelligent, you also have to like this shit.

This will be his legacy, being a child on twitter right before he dies

james woods' IQ is rumored to be around 180

Attached: 1548465982505.png (640x719, 650K)

You ain't sending me to no internet camp

No, you're pathetic you big nosed Jew faggot. Kill yourself you nigger loving kike!

& fuckin' wot cunt?
he's made his money & can just relax whilst shitposting, unlike the retarded subhuman scum that lügenpress journos are.
did you think you had a point?

Attached: I don't think so.jpg (240x285, 10K)

This.

El oh el

It's literally a caricature of an actual, living person. To say that caricatures are hidden merchants says more about you than it does about the art.

WHy do Jews have big noses??

(Spoiler)
Cuz air is free!

I'm POSITIVE you faggots will be singing the same tune when AI 18 wheelers put you all out of work - right?