The Brexit Problem

>Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland mostly voted to stay in the EU
>England mostly voted to leave the EU
>Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland don't want to be dragged out of the EU by England, but they also don't want to leave the UK and re-join the EU, because that process would take years
>England doesn't want to deal with Irelands border shit, and neither does Ireland or the EU
>everyone is ignoring the one solution that would allow every country to do what they voted for in 2016

Why doesn't England just leave the UK?

Attached: Flag_map_of_England.svg.png (2000x2478, 210K)

Wales voted to Leave.

Attached: FB1BDBEA-DC15-43F1-BDCF-92E76D1B23FA.jpg (731x314, 51K)

Wales voted to leave and so did Northern Ireland. Who told you otherwise?

Why bother breathing, just give it up lad.

Ok I've just looked up the actual results Wales can leave with England if they want to.

Wales voted leave

Northern Ireland voted remain however wants to stay in the UK so will follow suite

Don't care about Scotland, we only have them for a strategic submarine base and oil anyway

The union won't be broken up by a bunch of cucked Scots who want to hand their sovereignty to globalist in Brussels. I don't give a fuck about the views of a nation with a smaller population than London. They'll just have to suck it up and wait 40 years for their next referendum just like the Eurosceptics had to.

>Two years of Brexit - just looked it up.
Please stop breathing.

Scotland, Wales and Ireland should stop being fucking traitors before we put them back in their place.

There's no Irish border problem.

Just reinstate border control. Who the fuck makes up problems?

Why not secede from the United Kingdom with Wales, then call it the United Kingdom of Great Britain even if Scotland and Northern Ireland are out of the picture? Just tweak the name, have a little less territory, but be functionally the same, like what Serbia and Montenegro did by still calling themselves Yugoslavia even after everyone else left.

Scotland is fucking Victoria of the UK. Bunch of faggots on welfare and public servants.

>Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland mostly voted to stay in the EU
Wales voted to leave.

wales voted leave you dumb nigger fag

>Who the fuck makes up problems?

According to sources Tony Blair informed the Irish government about the potential to make trouble using the border. They then informed the EU Commission which made it a, and I quote, 'stick to beat the English with'. The ultimate irony is that this led to the EU becoming intransigent as hell in negotiations which are now likely to fall through simply on the Irish border backstop question, which economic forecasts show will cause Ireland more catastrophic damage than Britain itself. Ireland has managed to fuck itself because it thought the EU had its back, when the kommissars in Brussels like Selmayr have used them to fuck the UK in talks.

Source: Tim Shipman

It was a UK vote and the UK voted to leave the EU.

It's like saying your neighbour voted remain so their house stays in the EU.

And Northern Ireland too you mong. It was jut Scotland. They get some nice gibs from the EU but they also get nice gibs from us so lol good luck to them if they leave - it's fine if Scots don't want to take money from us anymore. Just don't act like you're too good for it when you're still taking money from the EU.

OK I'M SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT WALES SHUT UP ABOUT WALES WHAT ABOUT ENGLAND+WALES LEAVING

Attached: 1510142655731s.jpg (234x250, 13K)

Scotland wouldn't even be eligible to join the EU by itself, its deficit is worse than Greece by some margin

Googling the Barnet formula was one of my first big redpills. Scotcucks truly are the worst. Even bogwogs are better.

They have oil?

Ok ill correct myself northern ireland voted to remain but it was heavily dependant on if an area was a unionist or a republican area.

this whole analysing the vote county by country is a red herring, a splitting tactic, a psy-op:

the vote was based upon the UK voters register, and over 17 million UK voters voted leave. Am I on the register as a Scot? Am I fuck.

For that matter, this constant bullshit that I hear that Scotland voted unanimously to Remain- 38% of Scots voted Leave. Thats a not insignificant percentage, and we're being airbrushed from history by this bullshit splitting narrative.

They just keep repeating shit until it's unquestioned, and then cunts like OP repeat it for them.

Wake the fuck up.

/thread

Seems like many people commute between Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland everyday that installing such control within the Island of Ireland would be detrimental to them
And the problem is more about custom control than border control
Ireland seems to be benefitting from Brexit as that's where many international companies move their European office to

Lord, grant that Marshal Wade,
May by thy mighty aid
Victory bring.
May he sedition hush,
and like a torrent rush
Rebellious Scots to crush!
God save the King!

>Ireland seems to be benefitting from Brexit as that's where many international companies move their European office

Seems to, is the key term. Its actually not linked at all. American firms set up in Dublin to take advantage of Ireland's tiny corporation tax rate, loopholes and the government's proclivity for cutting deals with tech firms to avoid paying tax. The EU is starting to put the squeeze on now though, and has begun fining these companies. The French and Germans don't want Ireland to become the new Cayman Islands or Malta.

The few companies moving from the UK are going almost entirely to the Netherlands.

wales voted out
get your facts straight

Why don't just Brexiters fuck off to another island? You still have Falklands and some other midget islands that will please your claustrophilia.

Attached: 1547921093525.jpg (224x224, 4K)

>we
You’re a glorified race track.

A vote for Brexit was a vote for tribalism. You get what you vote for. Democracy, fuck yeah.

Brexit will become like China, Hongkong, Taiwan, Macau, karma?

>karma?

No, just plain old idiocy strong enough to persist through the generations

English dogs deserve this
I hope you never leave the EU properly, but will be a slave to its will without the power to change it
you will be continuously raped by Pakis and called racists for trying to speak against it
Christianity will be shat on and Islam glorified
this is the final bit of karma for the eternal *nglo
your race of rats and dogs have caused so much harm in the world
so much suffering for your greedy bellies and pig-like sadism

FUCK THE QUEEN
FUCK THE BRITISH
FUCK ENGLAND

Just call it the Kingdom of England again. Wales has been a province within England for centuries.

If you want to piss them off for real, you should join the EU. You can take their place as a member with special treatment, as a recompensation for all those years you adopted our rules without proper representation. The Swiss could get the same kind of deal. God, can you imagine their seething?

given that adding "cheeky" to anything renders it legitimate/acceptable
we need to stop talking about NO DEAL BREXIT, HARD BREXIT, MAY-DEAL BREXIT
- from now on it is

CHEEKY BREXIT

- britain's just nicking out for a cheeky brexit ... you owrlright krauts, cushty you frogs ...
- ho ho ho, naw worr-ries you rosbifs

Attached: dirt_destroyer.jpg (480x420, 21K)

Yes kraut - expand your kiked globohomo neo-marxist multiculti eu super-government - thatll show them. Idiot.

Calm down sven

Brexit is a scam ,it will literally solve none of the problems that the uk has but it will leave uk without any influence in the eu but they will still have to follow european laws

Kek

>kiked globohomo neo-marxist multiculti eu super-government
You are describing the uk goverment

Yes both the uk gov and the eu gov are terrible. We're attempting to change that at the moment incase you hadnt noticed

Wrong

>We're attempting to change that at the moment incase you hadnt noticed
but in the uk there is no opposition to the mainstream parties unlike any other country in europe this should tell you how cucked you guys are

Its simply a matter of our FPTP voting system leading to the 2 party duopoly. Anti islam,anti eu,pro free speech ukip has 10% public support. 70% of population is anti-immigration. This is not reflected in parliament

More details?

>Anti islam,anti eu,pro free speech ukip has 10% public supp
Ukip is just liberal garbage even farage left it if this is the best you got i have bad news for you

So May's proposal to put a custom check point between Northern Ireland and rest of Britain have been opposed by most people. And most people also oppose continually putting UK inside the EU custom union because that defeat the purpose of Brexit. But putt the EU custom check point at the Irish-Northern Ireland border would create a hard border. What other locations can those EU custom check points be placed at that could be accepted by most British people?

Who gives a fuck? Nobody cares about this bullshit

ukip are a shambles but youve willfully missed the point memeflag eu bootlicker

>Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland don't want to be dragged out of the EU by England
Too bad. It's for their own good.

Attached: 1548511521108.jpg (765x524, 407K)

Nobody gives a fuck about a border. It's just another faux issue to force a remain. Norway manage to maintain a larger frictionless border with Sweden without any fucking problems.

Isn't it about custom check point instead of actual border control?
And my understanding is that the frictionless border between Norway and Sweden still have these checkpoints and Norway is still subjected to some European regulations that pro-Brexit people don't want?

Unironically we need to get rid of the Scots and the Irish. Either send them to America or kill their men and rape their women (again).

So countries with relativity little exposure to shitskins votes to stay and England which has been flooded with shitskins and realizes the EU tragedy votes to leave . Makes sense, every idealistic, non racist white should be forced to live among shitskins for a year that would redpill anyone.

Why don’t you kys?

Calm down Somali nigger.

because England is effectively the UK, controlls it and rules over it fag