How Trump Won

Shutdown was not a waste, it was to force pain so everyone is focused (Like China and tariffs)

Then 10 dems split and agreed to a barrier

Now that Trump has everyones attention about security and what the dems are doing

He pushed and pushed until they agreed to "work out a deal" and that "we just need to open the gov and we can work out a deal"

Trump gave them 3 weeks

Nancy is dumb old DC cunt playing old DC games.

"Appear strong when you are weak and weak when you are strong" Sun Tzu

Nancy thinks she won. She let her guard down and agreed to SOTU date.

BOOM

Now she has to sit behind Trump in 3 weeks after she refuses a compromise

He gets to show the country the dems don't give a shit about deals, security or being honest

Now when he announces a National Emergency the country can't bitch at him and then the magic happens..

THE DEMS GET NOTHING AND THE SUPREME COURT GIVES TRUMP HIS WALL AFTER 6 MONTHS IN COURTS

JUST LIKE TRAVEL BAN

WHEN TRUMP GETS WALL THROUGH NATIONAL EMERGENCY THE DEMS GOT NOTHING FOR IT

NO DACA, NO TPS THEY HAVE TO GO HOME

HOW WILL THEY FEEL THE DEMS DID TO THEM?

HOW WILL THE DEMS SHOW THEY FOUGHT FOR THEM IF TRUMP GETS HIS WALL THE DEMS LEFT EVERTYIHNG ON THE TABLE

AHAHHAHAHAHAHA inhales AHAHAHAHAHAHA

They will hate Nancy after this is over

Attached: oi3KtPKMOHriopa0WxTWrR1_yt5T6W3n8988Iq7-4uY.png (640x480, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vO3GNexHYI
youtube.com/watch?v=hlGm5tse8ek&feature=youtu.be&t=320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He caved

>March 2010 Secretary Hillary Clinton again intervenes and Uranium One retains Kazakhstan mines

>April 2010 Rosenstein investigation reports significant evidence of U1/RosAtom bribery/corruption associated with acquisition of US Uranium mining rights

>April 2010 President Obama is briefed by Eric Holder regarding illegal activities of Uranium One/RosAtom** in efforts to control ALL US Uranium reserves

>May 2010 Rosenstein/Mueller seal Uranium One/RosAtom bribery/corruption case & **gagged witnesses & informants**

>9/25/2010 RosAtom applies to US State Department and Treasury to acquire Uranium One

>10/5/2010 Because Uranium One/RosAtom bribery/corruption investigation information is hidden, CFIUS allows RosAtom transaction to conclude

>October 2010 Uranium One acquires Uranium mining rights in CO

>12/7/2010 RosAtom completes acquisition of Uranium One

>4/23/2015 Additional secret payments totaling $112M to the Clinton Foundation from Uranium One/RosAtom & affiliates at each stage of process outlined above are discovered by NY Times

>5/17/2017 Rod Rosenstein appointment of Robert Mueller as Special Counsel into Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election and related matters

It's even worse than that. That uranium was to be sent to Iran and North Korea to builds nuclear bombs. Hilary already gave them SAPs filled with nuclear blueprints and ICBM and NASA technology. All to start WW3.

>Video Proof that Obama's Deputy Spokesman ENCOURAGED and APPROVED Trump's Transition Team (Mike Flynn) to Contact ANY/ALL Foreign Leaders and Diplomats (Including Russian) During the Transition Period.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vO3GNexHYI

>Video Rod Rosenstien: "There is NO ALLEGATION in this indictment (of 19 Russians) that ANY American knowingly participant in this illegal activity, no evidence any vote was changed"

youtube.com/watch?v=hlGm5tse8ek&feature=youtu.be&t=320

Attached: 1545983760390.jpg (400x322, 45K)

Good job, I’m proud of you!

so why the 3 week deadline?

Numbskull

>Copeposting like this

Everything he does is theatre

>/nu/pol is now unironically more normie Conservative than T_D
I've genuinely seen more kike redpills and dissent over Trumpstein there than here recently

Attached: MAGANSHIIET.png (532x483, 18K)

Because he needed to say that to keep stringing retards like you along for a little while longer

>globalist_talking_point.jpg

fpbp

Wow so he'll get his wall in 3 weeks?

And it'll be a metaphorical wall, not a physical wall, because he never said anything about a physical wall, right?

Truly a 3D chess master

So nothing to do with getting Nancy to agree to SOTU and get a national spotlight with Nancy sitting behind him?

Can you answer one question?

Why do you think he will not call for a National Emegency if dems don't give him a compromise?

Why wouldn't S.C. Give him the ruling like travel ban winning..

What goes on in that head of yours exactly??

Attached: 4ceau.jpg (292x333, 14K)

You’re doing great buddy, I’m proud of you!

that is a strawman argument

He announces a NE in 3 weeks live with Nancy sitting behind him

bounces in lib courts for 6 months then S.C. Rules like travel ban

Done.

Dems get nothing for it. Zip Nada and he gets the $7B

Attached: 2d68u3.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Tribunals when.

This is what you look like right now. Believe us when we tell you user, you're a desperate man grabbing whatever he can to justify his decision to vote for a fat, senile old conman who doesn't care about anything but himself.
Stop it, get some help.

Attached: YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HIS GENIUS.png (259x194, 117K)

> implying he can build a giant concrete wall from sea to shining sea for just $7 billion

Last week he asked for $5.7 - that's just 1% of the annual defense budget. Thats all he needs to build a permanent structure visible from space?

> implying Trump won't just take the money and run

DABDA is a bitch.

>ITT
delusional trailer-trash try to rationalize the orange fat-ass caving like a whore on tequila.
>Ross Perot's corpse 2020

Attached: WitchfinderGeneral.jpg (800x642, 70K)

Triggered

Fuck off roastie.

Is uranium one a company? I always thought that was just the nickname of the incident.

h-he c-c-caved, right guys?

You've got three weeks to disappear...

>the annual defense budget
which is where the money will come from. that and El Chapo

Trump lost the game of life, hell is forever, my verses are deadly.
I think his own agency will assassinate him before i do it only reason hes not gone yet cause im trying to figure out something funny cause this one person wasted so much of my time. I did try to show him the way but he thinks im the bad one when he say the whole thing going on, yeah it was eye scarring stuff happening in the us gov and he had the pen i told him just write and he ignores me for what.

conman is your favorite force meme, but I just can't help picturing you screaming on that fateful day in 2016

Shut the fuck up and build the wall, and make it a contiguous one instead of the shitty natural barriers meme. I'm tired of this nigger's excuses.

Attached: 1527123936816.jpg (659x659, 248K)

why are the biggest faggots always from America's hat?

Dims BTFO
Tic tock faggots

the long shutdown exposed how unnecessary most of the fed gov workers are and many of them are probably looking for new jobs as we speak, sounds like a win.

>3 years after election
>still having "this is how Trump won the election" thread

Attached: tism5.png (988x704, 66K)

interesting narrative. James Clyburn steps into House Chair?

The level of absolute C O P E on this board after Trump got publicly humiliated by Nancy Pelosi is amazing. Please continue feeding me your delicious salty tears of impotent rage and coping mechanisms! :^)

But but trump is just dumb he can’t make a plan that foresees 5 days

Caveman

and that 's how it's gonna be until your elites decide the trump drama has outlived its usefulness

Hi BrownStain.
What the fuck are you leaf's talking about our shit for?
You will call me
>"Master of My Home, King of My Sofa, Lord of My Wife's Wet Dreams, and Wonderful Gracious Master Take My Wallet, You're Innocent and Free to Go,"
exactly, or I will have you Arrested for Hate Crime!

Trump is a great man

three weeks pays federal employees three times. the first time will be their back pay, the second time will be the end of the first week, and the third time will be the end of the third week.

This gives him a five week window to negotiate if the Dems are willing. If they aren't willing, it doesn't matter because he's the guy who got 800,000 people paid. He's the guy who publically compromised. He's the guy who's trying to get things going again, and despite the gale-force spin from the media, no one saw Pelosi compromise. No one saw the Dems compromise. All they saw was the same old shit they always get from DC while Trump has been saying since day one it's about security.

What happens when he is giving his SOTU address, and half way through it, all of the democrats stand up and walk out of the room.

nah he cucked, im a cruzmissle now

Fpbp

nice
MAGA

We call them pathetic and keep listening

Attached: 1546735407825.jpg (913x1024, 139K)

MAGA.

It's already too late. How much of that wall can he possibly get built before (theoretically) he's out in 2021 and the Dems defund the rest of it?

He not getting his wall - not now, not in three weeks, not ever

Attached: 51046101_641810616235495_1870084642497888256_n.jpg (676x960, 68K)

Does anyone else know that there are currently 32 national emergencies going since 1979

Trump deserves this fucking meme. Put up or shut up. I'm tired of the rhetoric.

You are pretending that the mainstream pays attention, they don't.

Don't they time out? Can you cite how those emergencies are currently shaping any office?

And you are pretending the Men Sex w/ Men determine votes.
They don't.

fuck you nazi and your national security!

haha someone should put the flag on there because the entire country is pelosi's bitch now.

>Then 10 dems split and agreed to a barrier
AHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO

>metaphorical fence
>Greatest daca kids, great right to stay no amnesty only right to citizenship, they are great citizens not different that us. Future leaders thank you murica.

Its over! No national security for you.

Cope.

the only way forward is through a hard left
>accelerationism intensifies

Attached: Powell.png (213x153, 59K)

Can you say President Pelosi.....

Attached: President_Pelosi.jpg (1160x773, 118K)

>then ten dems split and agreed to a barrier
WEW LAD
Wondered what the shill spam was about.

>CNN: Trump ate shit

Jow Forumslacks: He's playing 3435d chess!

Take into account that he wants to invade Venezuela under direct orders of the deep state.

>commie id
Checks out.

Nancy "Nancy" Pelosi out-negotiated the master negotiator. Pretty funny.

Attached: 1548510077163.jpg (1660x2560, 193K)

>gaslight
Trump is invading Venezual to evict the deep state.

Shills trying to correct the record will keep this thread bumoed to the top.
Kek.

>he's the guy who got 800,000 people paid.
Hes also the guy that caused that fucking mess you double retarded nigger.

Attached: 1533317056942.png (574x601, 189K)

The wall doesn't matter, you bluepilled kekistani faggot. We could stop 100% of immigration and it would not prevent the country from becoming Brazil. We needed the wall 40 years ago.

The leftist salt will be glorious once again. It never gets old

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 44K)

No not really you fucking shit SPIC YOUR SHIT FUCK PUKE MAGGOT SO CALLED PEOPLE have cause this problem.

WE would not need a border wall if we did not live next to spic garbage.

I literally said he caved, i don't even follow politics, and got 15 yous.

Im enjoying rhe rights salt, this whole board is retarded

Yes there are a lot of retards here who don't know a you farmer when they see one. Now go away faggot

you're literally a tard

You are dumb you nigger

Its my new past time. I'll try and get the first comment in every thread just for you :)

Fuck off dog raping leaf

Thus level of cope lmao

Have this upvote my good sir

Actually op is right. Nancy and the democrats are fucked they just do not know it yet.

Eat the beans out of my shit you fucking immigrant.

Trump wants more h1bs taking the best jobs in the USA. Trump is part of the problem.

COPE

Wow! Thats a really smart strategy! On the other hand Trump could have investigated and arrested all the deep state operatives in the first 3 months of his presidency and had everyone else cowering in fear while he had the military build the wall in Spring 2016. But that's just me.

He caved. Complete pussy. Disgrace.

I want to believe you, and you may be right, but Trump has yet to actually fulfill any of his promises yet. His base is getting pissed. We can't support a man who doesn't follow through on what he says he's going to do.

So much this. How do I upvote something twice XD? Here's your gold.

What a waste of your life user.

>Why do you think he will not call for a National Emegency if dems don't give him a compromise?
If he could get it done via a national emergency, without any comprimises, why the fuck has he not already? Gurantee come three weeks time when Trump cucks again you MIGAtard boomers will STILL continue to be strung along as Trump claims all he needs to build the wall is to reclaim the house in 2020 (which he already has began claiming) Why did he not act when he had it under control? Because he needs a carrot on the stick so you keep voting for him. And you will.

Attached: 372166353-british-union-of-fascists-northumberland-avenue-oswald-mosley-stop-war-let-the-people-vote (720x540, 27K)

Almost a definite now. With his presidency now displayed as a complete failure for all to see, he will want a nice war to distract everyone.

He is going to shut it down in 3 weeks for another month or so, and then on and on. It's genious. That way the constant shutdown will be on the news forever.

Then maybe Congress will work again...
PS dumb question

Attached: Cpyq9ZGVMAEILwN.jpg (264x291, 17K)

Fine i wont but ill keep derailing till i get banned

Please do user. Have fun

fuck you in the ass HIllary

Nancy is taking it in both holes. Trump is fucking her in the mouth while her own party fucks her ass with this your white so kill yourself meme. Is she trying to get re elected? I could wipe the floor with her on a campaign of "white so kill yourself"

Attached: 1521579789752.png (483x470, 194K)

C O P E
O
P
E

wisdom