Yeah, I voted for a President who would back down when things got to hot

Yeah, I voted for a President who would back down when things got to hot

Fuck this, not going to make that same mistake twice next election

Attached: DC56DD6C-E5D7-45C9-AF1D-AE58FD37C13A.png (1334x750, 3.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ManInTheHoody/status/1088816731383054336?fbclid=IwAR3CEDunwh7ZbSvxRbBlqbyAy2GHvax3aPkBmD5N3vULVnuOx_pA5HccEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2Jnf9GILjFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Youre a liar

Nancy now has to sit behind SOTU when he announces NE: How will their base feel if Trump got his wall and DACA/TSP have to go home???

Oh yes you will.

Attached: tumblr_ney9lqtgro1rr5t33o1_1280.jpg (900x691, 162K)

That's a start OP but you will always be a retard

your a jew and a liar.

Bark again, Fido

twitter.com/ManInTheHoody/status/1088816731383054336?fbclid=IwAR3CEDunwh7ZbSvxRbBlqbyAy2GHvax3aPkBmD5N3vULVnuOx_pA5HccEmQ

So who should I vote for Share Blue/Reddit Discord? Do you guys even have a Democrat you're shilling for yet?

Attached: 1480736106517.jpg (666x527, 37K)

what are you gonna do faggot? vote for kamala harris or whatever fag the dems put thru their primary? You should jump off a really tall bridge and drown yourself if that doesnt work

Wahhhh, I don't understand politics so I'm going to vote for someone worse cause I'm a collosal faggot. Reeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Attached: 1548131364379.gif (400x266, 1.73M)

Hes just showing he has compassion for those who aren't getting paid. The dems do not.

Once everyone gets their back pay he will declare the emergency.

Remember shills Obama declared 13 national emergencies. one being for fuckng swine flu lol.

How about mexican flu??????

>Candidate D: screws you over, which is what they promised
>Candidate R: screws you over, after promising to help you

Not sure which is worse at this point.

It was her turn

Come on, no one believes that.

The government shutdown was a failed attempt by Trump to get big titties Nancy Pelosi to drop to her knees and beg Trump to give her a break in exchange for wall funding.

Attached: 158855059.jpg (3000x2000, 568K)

>voting

AHAHAHAHAHA

Trump assumed Nancy would give a flying fuck about her slaves stavring. Classic noob mistake.

If true, that would be a mistake. Pelosi nor anyone else in the Congress gives a shit about anyone but themselves.

damn, shes got got a big set of cans

Former Trump Supporter Here, i'm glad to watch him Crash and Burn, But seriously, we can't let him keep getting away with it.

Then vote for the Less of two evils and stop acting like a Nigger.
But you sound like you want to put your country at risk because muh feelings.

next election you will be given two more establishment candidates to chose from. both will be pro israel.

What Happened to the BDS Bill? did it pass? So much shilling and happenings these days and that shit got buried

Are americans fully enslaved to the kikes?

Plot twist: There is no "less of two evils"

Attached: 1545603405219.jpg (693x1200, 183K)

Im never voting republican again. They do not hold democrats accountable for crimes, will break on every issue, only thing they fight for is the rights of israelis, theyve banned guns in the past and will in the future, and it really does no good.

Im voting straight ticket democrat from now on. Why? Accelerating the collapse. There is no point trying to fight it, because the republicans we elect to do just that will not. Theyre useless. Its all a dog and pony show. They never intend on any real change except their growing bank accounts. Why would republicans keep a promise or fight to better america? Its much easier to lie, tell us what we want to hear then vote for the jewish interests for the jewish money in their jewish bank.

This is stupid. It’s not about “good” and “evil”. It’s about which candidates support policies that have the BEST POSSIBLE chance of helping everyday Americans. Personal morality is irrelevant.

>DACA/TSP have to go home

Never going to happen. The government, hell, the entire police force in america shoved daca through. They wont send them back, thats a 100% democrat voter for life and a huge tax burden, so the ones taking taxes can take more money from us when there are more burdens to care for.

Oh fuck off, if you’re going to vote Democrat now and support illegal aliens and white genocide and the rest of the leftist agenda, then you deserve what will happen once those people get power. Just fucking kill yourself

Haha sage this trash

vote for the most radical leftist running in every race. push the system to collapse. maybe they'll kill all the monied-oligarchy that piggybacks off of the real oligarchy (the contingent of kikes and whites running the world for 500 years), which is more than a delusional fool like Trump will ever do. we expected too much from a guy who doesn't know what the root of the problem actually is. spoiler alert: it's the fucking kikes. i'd rather see all these rich faggots selling out their country hanging in the streets after a marxist coup than continue with the status quo. it's word for word exactly what hitler writes in the beginning of mein kampf, of course the kikes are bad, of course the marxists are pure evil, but what disgusts him most are the rich who laugh at the poor and look away from the problems facing germany. those people deserve what's coming to them.

Attached: 2323383883.png (808x805, 787K)

> not going to make that same mistake twice next election
Protip: if you are the kind of person that fell for the obvious ruse of a well-known lifetime conman loser, you make terrible decisions all the time and you will make them again. A lot.

Not gonna lie, former Wall voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Wall crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this Wall get the nuclear codes.

>support

What they DO is the only thing that matters not what they support, retard.

>righty shills want you to think the Bush dynasty was a good thing
Literally who thinks this other than delusional boomers

so you're saying hillary was the better option?

>1 post by this ID
no, you're just a shill

Neither side choses to benefit america. They work feverishly to benefit israel though.

Correct. It's always tailored to the generation of the time. Currently that's Trump.

all bluster and no muster
>i'm done with this lying faggot
I can't respect a fat, orange faggot that cucks himself to a 78-yo skeleton.
>"Chuck Schumer is a puppet to Nancy"
caves instantly

The right is 80% boomers. Your opinion is probably in the minority

Kek

>this will be the end of trumps campaign

kys kike shill

>Economy highest in years.
>Mines removed from Korean DMZ
>Pullout from syria
>Can't get a wall built because Dems are being stubborn bitches
>Fuck Trump

You think so? McCain and Flake had great approval numbers didn't they?

>Economy highest in years
Sorry but check again. The Obama economy is over now that Trump had a couple of years to play with it. Tax breaks added a trillion to the deficit. We've lost all the market gains, and the tariffs have set us back a decade in national manufacturing.

Please read real news more often.

Kamala Harris is the future! she's a real progressive! and she'll suck your dick!

you faggots are literally tards. the absolute stupidity. you're basically admitting that discord shills changed your politics, that's fucking sad kek.

There won't be a next election. What is the point? The elections are rigged and all the candidates are Jew puppets. We must rise up and kill them all.

How are the raids going?

Attached: IMG_0386.jpg (488x488, 32K)

You are probably responding ro discord shills

>I voted for a guy who isn't a political establishment hack to get shit done, but now that his tactic has changed beyond what I can comprehend, I am going to vote for the establishment that want the exact opposite.
Yeah, no one believes you, tranny faggit.

You are just a coward afraid to face the truth.

>>>righty shills want you to think the Bush dynasty was a good thing
>>Literally who thinks this other than delusional boomers

>Literally all republicans until 2016

>Libertarians woke you up and saved your pathetic asses

>fuck your optics I am going in
We just don’t need to post with so much edge.

Attached: 96EEED47-FEE6-4E68-8995-17FEF38F849F.jpg (600x962, 114K)

No I'm just regular person who knows terrorism would galvanize the entire country against us.

Coincidentally you also know it, which is why you're trying to incite terrorism.

>facts and events changing the way you think is bad

Spot on fren

Attached: FCF89F33-8DEB-4351-8EA6-B9CD93052353.gif (240x287, 277K)

I simply speak the truth.

>copy pasta tier discord shilling is facts and events

Violence is the only thing that has ever historically worked and our enemies use violence against us daily. Idk what else to call it but self-defense at this point..

Thank you for your honesty Mr. Putin.

you simply glow in the dark, and posture as the most authentic so you can better attack genuine people
here's a truth - you ought to kill yourself.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=2Jnf9GILjFM

>Fuck this, not going to make that same mistake twice next election
Are you voting Trump now?

Dumbass shill. Fuck you

>Violence is the only thing that has ever historically worked

yeah, like when hitler overthrew the weimar republic in the beer hall putsch
or when mussolini massacred the old government and conquered rome by military force.
retard, you don't know what you're talking about.

You've got nothing on me nigger. Ive been speaking the truth for the past 25 years and I won't ever stop.

You're voting for pocahontas.

Id call it acting like a mad dog who needs to be put down, which is also what the MSM would call it before bringing the federal government down on you to the sound of roaring applause from the masses, accomplishing nothing. Gtfo shillet you need lessons in subtlety. I won't tell your supervisor but this is your final warning.

Rebranding and dropping small red pills is the way to go in my my opinion. Bringing up race realism in a way that isn’t in your face and setting a tone for discussion.

Honestly if i was trump id suicide before its to late, he knows whats next, just let the universe deal with it.
I was about to show him how to purify his soul but hes to stubborn, idc either way its not like he wouldve helped me if i needed something

Ehhh. I’ll give him 3 weeks

Don't bother with him. We shilled too hard during the last election and now we're filled retarded neocons.

The truth is just to cruel to the boastful, the thing is the truth was nice enough to be patient to you if you just listened, you knew what was going down in your government and didnt want to change a single thing even the proof was just concrete .

I'm not voting for him again because he is going to fill the USA with even more h1bs. That's not what I fucking voted for.

The mad ones are the psychopaths and pedophiles and all the cowards who give them power. Every single one of you deserves death.

There is no branding, only the truth.

This country is fucked and we need to exterminate the Jews and their puppets. There is no other way.

Former nuclear codes here. But in all seriousness we can't let this wall have control over Trump.

>nothing on you

because you haven't said anything substantial. you say 'time for action' but you're just making stupid noises without any thought put into it or serious intent, which glows in the dark.
equal or better that explanation for why you are pushing direct action without explaining why, how and why then?

>he isn't getting me everything I wanted so I'm not going vote and help get the people who openly want the opposite of my agenda elected

Attached: IMG_0387.jpg (200x313, 10K)

This spending bill is temporary. Until Feb. 15th. This is just good strategy, it makes Trump look like he's willing to negotiate. So when the Dems don't give him the wall and the government is shutdown again he has a track record to point to, saying he tried. This will lead most people to blame the Dems. Great Strat. The best!

>...but seriously, guys. We can't let this guy get his hands on the nukes etc.

Too bad most on here see the governmment as a soap opera and just get upset when their favourite character does something they dont like.

>What is accelerationism

Attached: 1546365555432.jpg (500x370, 52K)

Fuck of shill

It is time for action. Every man has a part to play.

not advocating anything, just urging people towards mindless acts of violence
yeah, you glow in the dark. you had your chance.

>thinking you control the acceleration
>fed posting this hard
He could just be a wignat desu

Right. So instead you’ll vote for some kiddie fucker who wants to make 4 year olds trannies, let faggots adopt and molest kids, go have ground wars in Syria and Korea, export more GDP to other countries and create a general societial morale where the racist nazi White Man is the devil to be punched, and Christianity is hate speech and face-crimes are real? Such an obvious shill, OP. You just be very new.

Attached: E6151B5D-C67B-48BB-8A20-A46AAB3B2AF1.jpg (640x328, 95K)

Any single action you take will be better than no action at all. Resist.

Mommy milkies... I will fuck submission into her and she will give us our wall in exchange for my Apollonian youthful fuck.

fuck off shill

Keep running through those cattleshoots straight to the slaughterhouse goyim.

This. The wall is a decelerator and the anger of not getting the wall on top of infinite beaners and sub-beaners is double accelerator. If we elected someone who had the actual balls to gut the system, then he would just be killed anyway. Therefore, our only hope is to break the system. I am done with the cucks in the GOP unless someone like Tucker takes it over and purges it.

Attached: 1542321556901.jpg (900x599, 104K)

It is evil to try and replace your fellow countrymen through mass immigration.
It is evil to try and swamp your fellow countrymen's votes with foreigners
It is evil to hate your own countrymen and love the foreigner
It is evil to abide all these evils and then pretend to offer real change for your fellow countrymen
Therefore both parties are evil and need to be destroyed

This

NEWSFLASH: the GOP does all that shit too on top of lying to you and making you think they don't