Everyone acts like Trump didn't set a deadline of 3 weeks

SOTU National Emergency Announcement will be the first time in history, another record and Nancy has to sit and take it live on camera.

DACA will be throwing things at their TV at Nancy for not fighting for them...

They get nothing, TSP have to go home!

AND LIBS THINK THEY WON!

AHAHAHAHAH *inhales* AHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1525208205337.png (470x470, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnnespanol.cnn.com/2018/10/26/estados-unidos-tiene-mas-inmigrantes-que-cualquier-otro-pais-las-cifras-clave/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if he doesn't declare it i'm off the fucking train

Attached: btc.png (1040x678, 1.14M)

C O P E

Attached: 1547350091992.png (600x540, 535K)

What will dems cuck out on for the wall? Will they get nothing?
Tick tock libshits you have 3 weeks

This

> I could've gotten everything I wanted ue to your stupidity and blind hate but instead I let you try again for something you want

Lol OWNED

FUCK BLUPF DECLARE EMERGENCY OR GET GULAGED

If there was an actual emergency he could have declared it now. That's what the Dems will say three weeks from now. Trump surrendered. He signed a resolution the Dems offered back in December, making the shutdown unnecessary and clearly on him now. He'll spend the rest of his term coming to heel for Pelosi.

he cant build the wall dipshit
he capitulated
is over

That's not the issue. The issue is his deadline is obviously an empty threat.

Thanks for the bump trannyscum

Attached: 93x2hilcr5e11.jpg (800x800, 100K)

The blackpillers are retards

You're welcome, sweet cheeks.

>could have declared it now

Technically he could but it would get shot down by the 9th circuit. Trump is exhausting all measures and then setting up for the kill

3 weeks is nothing be patient

Based.

>trump is burning all of his bridges and making himself extremely unpopular over nothing before being shut down by the 9th circuit
ftfy

Because his deadline is meaningless, a paper tiger. You think things went badly for him yesterday? There is a strong argument to be made that a President attempting to spend money that Congress, which the Constitution gives the power of the purse to, has forbidden him to spend, is in and of itself an impeachable offense.

The shitshow he will start, and lose, with a SoE will solve absolutely nothing.

You lost. The least you can do is lose with some shred of dignity.

An emergency that can wait 2 years before being acted upon isn’t an emergency.

Start the countdown. They have 3 weeks to sue for peace and after that only unconditional surrender and total Trump victory will be on the table for them. Tick tock!

how
explain

he blinked first and relieved the pressure. now we start over again, now we delay, now it's happening! in three weeks, i promise lmao and we'll achieve the same pressure again in about 2 months, aren't you looking forward to something happening?
>nothing ever happens

Attached: 3283828383833333.jpg (205x246, 4K)

>strong argument
>impeachable offense
>no proof of either argument or offense

Attached: MKpLa5BbNs.png (300x250, 33K)

you do realize the courts are just going to tie this up and wait for him to be out of office right. the whole system is set against any challenge to the establishment. the founding fathers utterly failed in their design.

Should've declared an emergency, didn't, pussy.
>b-b-but he will!
He said that at the start of the shutdown too, hell he said that on multiple occassions pre-shutdown.
>b-b-b-but muh 3 weeks
Would you still support him if after 3 weeks he gave them another 6 months to seal the deal forever?

Didn't he go all the way to saying:
We don't really need a wall, right? The river is there, so we are good.

Abandon ship people. How many lies, backflips and defeats will you take up the ass?

>suggesting he do something illegal as president
>WTF HOW CAN HE GET IMPEACHED FOR IT
idk dude

Did they?

Because it sounds like the Founding Father's put in protections against the US becoming an elective monarchy.

Checks and balances, you know? The president is not the king. He has to negotiate in earnest if he really wants something.

Trump won't do shit, he's a limp dick, impotent, pathetic, cheeto-colored motherfucker who couldn't negotiate his way out of a paper bag.

When Nancy "Nancy" Pelosi made her demands, Trump folded like a cheap suit. He shut the government down for 36 days and got LITERALLY NOTHING for it except a loss in his popularity numbers and heaping of public shame.

In 3 weeks when the deadline is up, what's he going to do? Can't start another shutdown, there'd be riots and his base would abandon him. Can't call a National Emergency, the 9th Circuit Court will shut that shit down right quick.

Trump has been neutralized. He isn't in control anymore. Madam Speaker Pelosi holds all the cards.

Attached: nancy_deal.jpg (1660x2560, 193K)

Never let a hysterical crowd go to waste!

The Constituon says that during an emergency the President can suspend haebeus corpus. That is the ONLY power granted the President by the Constitution. Everything else is lesser laws.

But the Constitution DOES explicitly give the power to Congress to decide how much money America collects and what it’s spent on - not the President. To attempt to go against even the IMPLIED will of Congress is not permitted, as was established in the early 1950s when Truman tried to nationalize steel mills and the SCOTUS struck down the attempt on the grounds of the President not having the power to spend money on things Congress has implicitly not permitted.

Today it’s not even implicit, it’s explicit: Congress has forbidden wall funding. If Truman skirted the law and DIDN’T get away with it while there was an actual shooting war, what makes you thing Trump can get away with a flagrant violation when no verifiable crisis can be demonstrated, let alone a war?

>being on the train in the first place

>trump is putting the dems in a no win situation. Either they cave and get somthing for a wall or they get nothing
Ftfy

>shut down by the 9th circuit
>for exercising a Constitutionally granted executive power
And watch Trump ignore their gay ruling and proceed anyway. The tears that flow from this are gonna be epic.

Attached: 288749133548093898090.png (291x378, 86K)

Attached: Siege Fag RPG.png (480x366, 232K)

>exercising a Constitutionally granted executive power
its not

no thats not how this works or how the government operates

They approved border security funding. Wall=border security

The Fathers also wanted the US to be a white ethnostate and out protections in place to keep it so. Look how that turned out.
The same phenomenon that happened with Rome is happening here in America. Shitskins and Gibsniggers bring Caesars.

no it isnt.

Except no, because while approving that they explicitly said no wall.

Is he, though? Because the Dems I've been talking to have been saying that if he opens this Pandora's Box for his retard wall, it paves the way for the next Democratic president to declare a national emergency over climate change and healthcare. And those are things people actually care about.

>The Fathers also wanted the US to be a white ethnostate
Links please.

It doesn't matter what they explicitly said. A wall is needed, and it will be considered a justifiable expense categorized as border security. Eat shit nigger.

Attached: Electric Dancing.webm (720x540, 2.94M)

> a wall is needed

It's not tho

Climate change is a astroturfed to its current level of hysteria. Nobody cares. And the horrible attempt at healthcare left a bad impression. Nobody wants it.

>There'd be riots if he did it again
For like 5 seconds, antifa talks tough but book it fast when the cops come.

>He shut the government down for 36 days and got LITERALLY NOTHING for it except a loss in his popularity numbers and heaping of public shame.
But now we wait three weeks for the same thing, except now he'll give out unlimited h1b and daca amnesty for 1 dollar in wall funds.

>A wall is needed
lmao

>its not
Sure, kid. Look up SOTU in the Constitution, then cry.

Attached: 51m2k5906381704948.jpg (515x676, 100K)

>antifa talks tough but book it fast when the cops come.
They are the cops in the places they operate.

Former Trump Supporter here, glad to watch him crash and burn, but seriously, we can let him hold the Nuclear Codes

trump cant build the wall without congressional approval

What kikery
SOTU is in the Constitution

Shills and fools think that not everyone

What's the next 4d chess narrative you MAGAfags are going to pivot to when he does fuck all in 3 weeks?

Look up the Naturalization Act of 1790. Your teachers didn't want you to know this, but America was started as a white nation.
It wasn't until the early 20th century that the whole "melting pot" thing began to be engrained into peoples heads.

Enjoy that Red pill

> Climate change is a astroturfed to its current level of hysteria. Nobody cares.
Other than all corporations that have business related to it, all universities, all science results, the updated policies of almost every country in the world.

Every land management group is already changing their playbook because of it. Real estate is being sold and bought, new construction standards adapted. The whole world that actually makes things happens, has knowledge, and makes huge financial choices based on reality, those are the ones adapting to climate change.

But other than that I'm pretty sure it's made up, like you said.

The establishment wants open borders and they'll get it by throwing everyone in jail.

>actually insulting the intelligence of Jow Forums
I DIDN'T THINK THIS WAS POSSIBRU

I love the way he falls, like a still frame in a video game

Shills that know exactly what they are doing but too short sighted to care

Yes he can, national emergency

>asking you to read something
Sorry, user, didn't realize you're black.

Attached: 1v1c8531340015410.jpg (962x968, 109K)

Nothing, As a Former Drump Supporter, we must vote for AOC For President or anyonelse who rans to President.

Drump is Finished

I’d love to see you - or Trump - prove that in court. Because right now your argument seems to be

>it’s illegal, but I really want it, so it’s not really illegal.

the fuck are you talking about you psychotic dotard?

when did i mention the state of the union even fucking once?

no circumstance or court would ever grant that interpretation to reality. it is a meaningless buzzword at this point.

we dont have open borders

Never said it was made up. Just that nobody cares.

The venue isn’t, however.

Honestly at this point things can go either way, Trump is really unpredictable and that's both good and bad for him, he can use those three weeks to say 'see I'm totally willing to open the government it's the dems that stall and obstruct' then once the shutdown resumes if the dem keep on obscuring declare the national emergency and force the dem to accept an even harder deal in the house since they fucked up the wall funding.
Or he can just Cuck out.

>>if tyrone doesn't stop beating me I'm going to stay with my mother. this time i mean it.
you're about to pay the toll

Trump is a clown, a carny barker that keeps us dumb-ass 'Muricans thinking he's fighting for us, while his only concern is Israel and Wall Street.

Attached: AmericaWars.jpg (817x500, 118K)

Money is already approved the 5.6 billion is just bait that the dems couldn't help but take. Military omnibus bill of last year was extra large for a reason. Now two wars he had secured funding from neocons for are no longer our concern (Afghanistan and Syria) it's within the presidents authority to reallocate the money that would've been used on war toward the wall and under a national emergency he could have the military build it no problem

nor is having it be a speech instead of a memo

>"Trump has a plan just wait"
>"Trump has cucked, we lost"
>this is Jow Forums 24/7 for the next 3 weeks

Attached: 1546715418137.gif (580x433, 1.96M)

>we dont have open borders
wrong. it's actually worse than that, because there is an entire political party that is devoted to incentivizing and subsidizing illegal immigration.

Overturned by the 14th Amendment and the Naturalization Act of...I thin 1890?

The Founders always anticipated and expected the laws, even the Constitution, to change over time.

He has zero leverage any more to hold the government hostage. Senate Republicans will not back him a second time. He knows this, they know this, the Democrats know this. Shit, even the American people probably know this.
The only two questions are:
1. Will he actually veto a bill to keep government open without wall funding again, and force Congress to over-ride his veto?
and
2. Will he actually declare a SOE, forcing the Supreme Court to tell him no?
The answer is, it depends on what happens with the Mueller process and how much chaos and distraction he needs at a given moment.
What is not in question is whether Trump can force funding for the wall any longer. He cannot. That dream has died.

But they didn't expect the American democracy to be totally and utterly corrupted through the importation of illegals, illegal immigration was barely even a concept until the middle of the 20th century

no there isnt

>We don't have Open Borders

Really...The last I know is Hispanic Media saying there are like 50millions Illegals in the US...

Besides, your Migration numbers are like 500.000 per year? or even more

and you let Everybody In from Shithole Countries and if Anita was BitchSlapped by pedro, She could claim asylum . Your inmigration laws are a joke, no better than European ones

True story funny how the shit show opens again and the shills come flooding back it's like they got funding again in a completely unrelated manner I'm sure

>The Founders always anticipated and expected the laws, even the Constitution, to change over time.
This. They knew the brown hordes would destroy the country and that the chinese would invade and take what was left.

>low effort shilling

k

And an entire group of people who want to see that this immigration is done by force. See Global Compact, in agenda 2030. No way is Agenda 21(21st Century) a conspiracy to facilitate the new world order. No way did Pelosi, Bush, etc endorse this in Rio in 1992 and everything we're seeing is quite literally by the book.

Doesn’t matter. We govern according to the laws as they are, not as they were. The laws of 1790 are irrelevant except as a historical point of interest.

I'm pretty sure if it comes to a national emergency he'll manage to get a very hard deal on the dems because he will propose a bill that doesn't include the wall so it will be supported by all reps and some dems, at least that's what I think will end up happening, we've already seen some dems crossing the aisle to reopen the gov

no. thats not true at all.

shilling for what you fucking dullard

>guys, it'll work the SECOND time he tries, I swear
>but NATIONAL EMERGENCY guys
>this is a WIN guys

Attached: 1382370174512.jpg (1010x1035, 92K)

Congress can block a SOE and Republicans have pretty much said they would.

Nice counterArgument, Totally Assblasted. I'm Crying,pls don't BTFO me

By 2016, there were 43.7 million people living in another country, equivalent to 13.5% of the US population. Almost three times as many immigrants as there were in 1970, representing only 4.7%. In fact, every year more than one million people from other places arrive in the United States.

The majority of them Beaners

cnnespanol.cnn.com/2018/10/26/estados-unidos-tiene-mas-inmigrantes-que-cualquier-otro-pais-las-cifras-clave/

Just watch the numbers in the video, all you need to know

Keep shilling, there's nothing wrong with america being non white and being invaded
Trust the plan

I mean...what actually IS the problem? The vast majority of those 40-odd million are legal.

>
You can't trust google traslate

but i will correct ;

By 2016, there were 43.7 million people living who were born in another country, equivalent to 13.5% of the US population.

The problem is that they are already part of your country and your economy.

Right-o. I was just making the point that America was started as a white ethno state. Very tolerant of America to change that over time, but the fact remains that America was founded as a white nation.
There will be many moments in the future where whites in this country realize it is no longer their land, and it will not be pretty.

Naw, trumpy could have extended the shutdown and cut all the useless fat from the gov. He caved.

>Everyone acts like Trump didn't set a deadline of 3 weeks
if he had any balls, he'd have declared a national emergency

but he doesn't

The problem is ....if you let America becoming Non white, your culture will be gone, your social trust in your comunities, institutions, society..will be gone. Your Empire will no longer exist.. Racial tensions and cultural clashes will be an everyday thing.

Want to become brazil?

You really think non whites could run an Empire...You think wecould Run America?
Don't be silly and stop being a Boomer Cuck

Once you become a minority, nobody will give a shit about you. We are tribalist and we want to stay with our people and many others never adopt the Host nation culture

If you want your country gone, keep opening the gates. Silly boomer

so theyre not a problem?

COPE ON A ROPE