Brit/pol/ - nonce edition

who wants some tubby custard?

Attached: eddiesmellschildren.png (698x1262, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

saveur.com/article/Recipes/Bacon-Butty
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lrX6ktLg8WQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

new thread for the lads

For all YOU PEOPLE that rag on those that enjoy sausage rolls, what do you think of bacon butties?
saveur.com/article/Recipes/Bacon-Butty

Some girl I go to school with told me about pic related. Brexit erotica is now apparently a thing in Ireland. She was saying it is apparently decently funny, but a lot of the references are really "on the nose". Haven't bothered with it myself, because I don't own a Kindle. Figured you guys would get a laugh out of it.

Attached: HardBackstopCover.jpg (1600x2500, 2.01M)

Poor people food.

Hello Jannies
There only a couple of dedicated shitposters that are bringing this place down. One of which is the OP of all of these images. He has gone on a crusade to make every post about tripfags. He only posts to post his stupid images and derail discussion.
If you would kindly remove the tumours instead of the whole body part I'm sure you would see an improvement to this place. I am constantly flagging off topic and troll posts but you simple move or delete the thread.
remove the problem posters and brit/pol/ will return to normal.

Thank you.

Delicious.

Attached: 1530399732360.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>t.

Attached: juststoppostingit.png (602x601, 88K)

cringe
grow up mate. You're a genuine detraction from this place and have done more damage to derail discussion than any group of tripfags. You're absolutely obsessed.

Yeah, the handful of freaks on here have absolutely killed any kind of political discussion by posting the same tired "are you a nonce" lines over and over again

Based
Cringe

this tubby custard thing has satanic vibes to it

lol I trol u

Yep. Almost every single day since the 27th of December this moron has been spamming the same set of images. He got spooked off for a fortnight when an user threatened to report him to the police over his rape threats then came back.

They're all off topic, of terrible quality and trolling outside of /b/

these posts were me btw

Attached: 1541894154291.gif (256x192, 1.39M)

Attached: 4087911945037.jpg (3000x2000, 1009K)

Absolute state.

This desu

what should we talk about

Ever watch this?

Attached: 9fLQ5LEmDPnwFzTvHYwcgurKAi4.jpg (780x1170, 702K)

Attached: eddiephilemeltdown.png (602x601, 47K)

Pleased to be leaving my premises

Sky news:

I hope there is no pissing. Shitting. Fisting. Female ejaculation or any of the other sexual acts banned on the British pronography act.

I like the ones where its someone who can't speak English and they are frantically trying to tell them they don't have the money in their goblin language and then get kicked out.

Attached: 1547992283648.jpg (613x747, 53K)